Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,730 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) (43238 Views)

TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick / Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) / Tradional Rulers In Nigeria Celebrates Prophet T.B. Joshua's Ministry, SCOAN @30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) by trapQ: 12:26pm On Jun 25, 2019
The same doctors that invite sick people to the hospital? Olodo.
Joromi12:
scam scam scam. Let him invite them na

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) by Bewiseedet(m): 12:27pm On Jun 25, 2019
Starboytwo:
Yes I was there live

Infact my chair was behind Nytimes own, I was hoping I could touch the man of God with my bet9ja ticket, this year as I fire reach na only #3500 I don chop....I need divine luck...
no be only u, i done suffer 4 bet9ja hand
Re: TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) by Shampoo77: 12:28pm On Jun 25, 2019
Born2Breed:
I see a lot of empty seats, probably due to the fact that most Jews ain't Christians. If this was Nigeria, the overflow would have been jam packed.

OK kill yourself because seats are empty you useless joy killer
Re: TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) by trapQ: 12:28pm On Jun 25, 2019
About a week before that thing happened he said a tragedy would occur very very close to him and that it was as close as his mouth and that when that happened some of his workers and members would be the ones to call news channels for their campaign of calumny and that was exactly what happened.
gypsey:
Why did he fail to predict the colapse of his Church that killed hundreds of people in Nigeria? He can only fool gullibles like you. grin

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) by Elizadath: 12:32pm On Jun 25, 2019
Born2Breed:
I see a lot of empty seats, probably due to the fact that most Jews ain't Christians. If this was Nigeria, the overflow would have been jam packed.

If its only empty seats that appeal to your empty skull. You can feed your empty eyes with emptiness then.
Re: TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) by Godssword1(m): 12:35pm On Jun 25, 2019
Thank God for him.
Re: TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 25, 2019
trapQ:
The same doctors invite sick people to the hospital? Olodo.
i know a nairalanders mum who wen there with cancer and still died. he is a scam. do u think cobhams wont have gone if he was real
Re: TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 12:47pm On Jun 25, 2019
Elizadath:

If its only empty seats that appeal to your empty skull. You can feed your empty eyes with emptiness then.

Unfortunately you have no head. Referring to you as a nitwit is dignifying.
Re: TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 12:49pm On Jun 25, 2019
Shampoo77:

OK kill yourself because seats are empty you useless joy killer

grin grin Drink shampooo
Re: TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 25, 2019
jesusjnr:
I'm not surprised.

It really feels good to be in sync with what God is doing for whenever such things happens to confirm one's opinion, it bring such sense of fulfillment and satisfaction.

God using the foolish things of Nigeria to confound the wise all over the world.

I thank you Father for thou has hidden these things from the intellectuals and knowledgeable, but revealed them unto the ignoramuses and illiterates, for so it seemed good in thy sight!
���very funny dude
Re: TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) by guru90: 12:52pm On Jun 25, 2019
itsme01:
grin

Very good one to watch, Nigerians going higher and stronger in all fields of life ...

I believe what u said..... but why can't our leaders turn this country(Nigeria) to biggest London.

Other countries shinning like Diamond and Golden.
Re: TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 12:55pm On Jun 25, 2019
Born2Breed:

Yes I know. I am not mocking, just thought other Jews will come down to Nazareth to see him,due to the prior protest of stopping the crusade.

TB Joshua is one preacher I respect so much and he earned it big time.

I totally understand your view sis. You're right
Re: TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 25, 2019
trapQ:
About a week before that thing happened he said a tragedy would occur very very close to him and that it was as close as his mouth and that when that happened some of his workers and members would be the ones to call news channels for their campaign of calumny and that was exactly what happened.
Really? so why did he not stop it? why did his useless God let it happen? he can perform his so called miracles for other people and claim to save them from tragedy, cure them of their illness and raise them from the dead. but couldn't save his own members who was killed..why did His God let those people die? He should have save them to prove that God exists and that his so called miracles are real, he should have raised them from the dead.

It's all good to predict tragedy but what did he do to prevent the tragedy?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) by kennykg(m): 1:01pm On Jun 25, 2019
igbobi,luth,yaba these hospitals in Lagos and their patients would really appreciate a touch of healing .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) by DaBogu: 1:04pm On Jun 25, 2019
Until AFRICANS
get to know that

Preachers are not gods
Preachers should get a job
Salvation is a personal voyage
Few hours are OK in the church
You're the one to pray your way out
Pulpiters can be wrong sometimes

RELIGION will remain
an attractive venture
for dubious persons.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) by TheAlchemist: 1:21pm On Jun 25, 2019
Houseofglam7:
When God cast down Lucifer and his Angel's,he DIDN'T take away their powers.
Yes,the devil is able to heal the sick,raise the dead too.
undecided
That's all I gotta say undecided

I agree with ur post except that the devil does not have the power to raise the dead.
Re: TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) by phidipe(m): 1:43pm On Jun 25, 2019
GO AND ASK HIM, WHO STOPS YOU

ikorodureporta:
Why is he always in black & red with his stage-servants??

Re: TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) by UncletC: 1:56pm On Jun 25, 2019
Uchenaija:
My question is why are there still hospitals when they're faith healing churches all around

faith healing hospitals for faithless sick persons abi or for magic....
Re: TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) by thatigboman: 1:56pm On Jun 25, 2019
Born2Breed:

You still need an Isreali visa to get into Nazareth...right?

I dont know o. Haven't been there
Re: TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) by Duru009(m): 1:57pm On Jun 25, 2019
True Man of God !!
Re: TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) by babaireti(m): 2:07pm On Jun 25, 2019
superior1:
Doesn’t make him less a false prophet
Christianity itself is False
Re: TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) by SmellingAnus(m): 2:08pm On Jun 25, 2019
jesusjnr:
I'm not surprised.

It really feels good to be in sync with what God is doing for whenever such things happens to confirm one's opinion, it bring such sense of fulfillment and satisfaction.

God using the foolish things of Nigeria to confound the wise all over the world.

I thank you Father for thou has hidden these things from the intellectuals and knowledgeable, but revealed them unto the ignoramuses and illiterates, for so it seemed good in thy sight!
Wise One.... I was looking at for your comment and I wasn't disappointed...

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) by budaatum: 2:13pm On Jun 25, 2019

Re: TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) by studentofTruth: 2:19pm On Jun 25, 2019
rusher14:
They simply wrote an article on the revival. Hardly a celebration.

Funny enough, it's a paid publication. One freelance with a column New York Times must have collected some $500 to write it.

"Many declared themselves healed"
Well put, no claims made, within the rules. Extra $500 in her pocket for less than an hour writing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) by brightalo17: 2:34pm On Jun 25, 2019
Born2Breed:

Yen yen yen.....are likes for sale?

Destitute of vision... take a look below...

So you are showing when people are still taking there seats? Have you ever organized anything with population more than 10? Even your birthday.. Child of hate.

Re: TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) by Uchenaija: 2:52pm On Jun 25, 2019
UncletC:
faith healing hospitals for faithless sick persons abi or for magic....

Jesus healed faithless people
John 9:1-7; 35-38
Re: TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) by Uchenaija: 2:53pm On Jun 25, 2019
mimilogistics:
The answer is many will never believe in the miracle power of God and the name Jesus Christ, hence even if you push them to the venue, they will reject the deliverance out of stubbornness and maybe I-too-know.

God's healing comes by faith.

Supernatural things defy the natural laws, so you need faith to access supernatural miracles wink

Jesus healed even those who did not put faith in him.
John 9:1-7; 35-38
Re: TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) by Shegunsmart(m): 2:55pm On Jun 25, 2019
S for Shegunsmart
Re: TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) by budaatum: 2:59pm On Jun 25, 2019
studentofTruth:

Funny enough, it's a paid publication. One freelance with a column New York Times must have collected some $500 to write it.

"Many declared themselves healed"
Well put, no claims made, within the rules. Extra $500 in her pocket for less than an hour writing.
Can you believe they charge to read it too!
Re: TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 25, 2019
SmellingAnus:
Wise One.... I was looking at for your comment and I wasn't disappointed...
My guy! How you dey?

Please na God be the Wise One oh, i am just a mere vessel in His hands, so please I don hear you but small small for I could disappoint you at any time oh.

But God is perfect.

Thanks all the same.

It's like you've been busy lately for not seen you much on that thread.

Hope you're good though!

Take care and God bless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) / January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale / Word Of Faith - The Movement's Doctrine And Proponents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.