Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,212 members, 7,822,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

American Rap Mogul P. Diddy Engaged To Son’s Ex-girlfriend Lori Harvey - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / American Rap Mogul P. Diddy Engaged To Son’s Ex-girlfriend Lori Harvey (5219 Views)

Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley / Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Break Up, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Rap Mogul P. Diddy Engaged To Son’s Ex-girlfriend Lori Harvey by HeWrites(m): 1:15am On Jun 25, 2019
Sean “Diddy” Combs and his son Justin’s ex-girlfriend Lori Harvey are engaged, according to rampant rumors swirling around social media.

It is alleged that Diddy, the 49 year old business mogul, and Steve Harvey’s 22 year old step-daughter Lori Harvey have been dating now for the past couple of months.

But no one thought that the two would be talking about marriage already.

Lagos Wife Horrified After Husband Discovers ...
Olymp Trade

A Distended Stomach Shrinks In 14 Days!
Greencoffee

This Trick Brought A Poor Girl Billions!

Sean “Diddy” Combs and his son Justin’s ex-girlfriend Lori Harvey are engaged, according to rampant rumors swirling around social media.

It is alleged that Diddy, the 49 year old business mogul, and Steve Harvey’s 22 year old step-daughter Lori Harvey have been dating now for the past couple of months.

Last night, Lori attended a Ciroc Party with Diddy in Hollywood – and she was sporting a GIANT diamond ring on her finger. Multiple peopl at the event confirmed that the ring DEFINITELY appeared to be an engagement ring.

In an explosive interview, Virginia – Diddy’s former girlfriend – claims that the 49 year old is now dating Steve Harvey’s daughter.

The model explained, “We were in Atlanta for Super Bowl . . . we were staying at this house that he rented out. We were having parties the whole weekend and [Lori Harvey] came over. I noticed that the two [Lori and Diddy] were gone, and I was looking for them all over.”

The model claims that Lori and Diddy were off together, enjoying intimate time.

Diddy recently broke up with his longtime girlfriend Cassie, and a few weeks later – his other longtime love Kim Porter passed away.

In an interview shortly after Kim’s passing, Diddy admitted that he made a mistake by never settling down and marrying her. In the same interview, he swore to never make the same mistake if he ever found another “great woman.”

Last night, Lori attended a Ciroc Party with Diddy in Hollywood – and she was sporting a GIANT diamond ring on her finger. Multiple peopl at the event confirmed that the ring DEFINITELY appeared to be an engagement ring.

Source; https://uhondo.news/american-rap-mogul-p-diddy-engaged-to-sons-ex-girlfriend-lori-harvey/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

1 Like

Re: American Rap Mogul P. Diddy Engaged To Son’s Ex-girlfriend Lori Harvey by HeWrites(m): 1:16am On Jun 25, 2019
“If you break my heart I go date your father”

What's your take?

10 Likes

Re: American Rap Mogul P. Diddy Engaged To Son’s Ex-girlfriend Lori Harvey by itsme01: 1:28am On Jun 25, 2019
undecided

This Diddy is too creepy , of all the ladies in the world its his sons ex shocked (obasanjo's style).... since the rumor about him and french Montana, and all the conspiracy theory about him and the Illuminatti mumbo jumbo this is the first time i think i want to start believing the Illuminati ridiculous stories...

10 Likes

Re: American Rap Mogul P. Diddy Engaged To Son’s Ex-girlfriend Lori Harvey by Born2Breed(f): 1:57am On Jun 25, 2019
If this is true, then diddy is sick.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Rap Mogul P. Diddy Engaged To Son’s Ex-girlfriend Lori Harvey by odiereke(m): 3:09am On Jun 25, 2019
Wonders shall never end

3 Likes

Re: American Rap Mogul P. Diddy Engaged To Son’s Ex-girlfriend Lori Harvey by daddytime(m): 3:28am On Jun 25, 2019
It is na real wa

This sounds very abominable.

No matter how great the kid looks, this is very not okay. And to think Diddy is an Afro?

Common man..
Re: American Rap Mogul P. Diddy Engaged To Son’s Ex-girlfriend Lori Harvey by MuttleyLaff: 3:30am On Jun 25, 2019
HeWrites:
“If you break my heart I go date your father”
What's your take?

itsme01:
undecided
This Diddy is too creepy, of all the ladies in the world its your son's ex.

Born2Breed:
If this is true, then diddy is sick.

odiereke:
Wonders shall never end
[img]https://s3/images/apple-fruit.jpg[/img]

"What's your take?" Hewrites writes

Do we need to spell out the "take" ni?

F O R B I D D E N_F R U I T

His son Adam was there, for crying out loud!
Well, some will swear by it, that forbidden fruit tastes sweet,
but we all know, its aftertaste is bitter and it usually spoils faster too.
Re: American Rap Mogul P. Diddy Engaged To Son’s Ex-girlfriend Lori Harvey by properties4sale: 3:36am On Jun 25, 2019
Na wa oh!!! This one turn Belle!!!

To other news!!!

This ride could be yours if interested!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/5257045/faultless-t-corolla-sports-2003

2 Likes

Re: American Rap Mogul P. Diddy Engaged To Son’s Ex-girlfriend Lori Harvey by Nobody: 3:54am On Jun 25, 2019
HeWrites:

Lagos Wife Horrified After Husband Discovers ...
Olymp Trade

A Distended Stomach Shrinks In 14 Days!
Greencoffee

This Trick Brought A Poor Girl Billions!

In an explosive interview, Virginia – Diddy’s former girlfriend – claims that the 49 year old is now dating Steve Harvey’s daughter.

The model explained, “We were in Atlanta for Super Bowl . . . we were staying at this house that he rented out. We were having parties the whole weekend and [Lori Harvey] came over. I noticed that the two [Lori and Diddy] were gone, and I was looking for them all over.”

The model claims that Lori and Diddy were off together, enjoying intimate time.

Diddy recently broke up with his longtime girlfriend Cassie, and a few weeks later – his other longtime love Kim Porter passed away.

In an interview shortly after Kim’s passing, Diddy admitted that he made a mistake by never settling down and marrying her. In the same interview, he swore to never make the same mistake if he ever found another “great woman.”

Source; https://uhondo.news/american-rap-mogul-p-diddy-engaged-to-sons-ex-girlfriend-lori-harvey/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
slow blogger grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Rap Mogul P. Diddy Engaged To Son’s Ex-girlfriend Lori Harvey by jaxxy(m): 4:51am On Jun 25, 2019
“In an interview shortly after Kim’s passing, Diddy admitted that he made a mistake by never settling down and marrying her. In the same interview, he swore to never make the same mistake if he ever found another “great woman.”

Bt this is not a great woman, his son’s ex?

8 Likes

Re: American Rap Mogul P. Diddy Engaged To Son’s Ex-girlfriend Lori Harvey by doitforyou(f): 4:58am On Jun 25, 2019
Probably not true, he is a narcissist he probably put the story out there to taunt his recent ex who is now pregnant for another dude. Since he never gave the ex the ring she longed for.

2 Likes

Re: American Rap Mogul P. Diddy Engaged To Son’s Ex-girlfriend Lori Harvey by ruggedtimi(m): 5:00am On Jun 25, 2019
steve harvey's step daughter...The girl set scatter. The kind of person Ned suppose blow money on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Rap Mogul P. Diddy Engaged To Son’s Ex-girlfriend Lori Harvey by mu2sa2: 5:32am On Jun 25, 2019
Let's ask Obj's opinion on this.

2 Likes

Re: American Rap Mogul P. Diddy Engaged To Son’s Ex-girlfriend Lori Harvey by Walehelt(m): 6:42am On Jun 25, 2019
Wtf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Rap Mogul P. Diddy Engaged To Son’s Ex-girlfriend Lori Harvey by Adeniyii2017: 7:09am On Jun 25, 2019
Wow, this is surprisingly ridiculous..

Anyways, access to all the materials you need for Data Science, Web Development, and Software Development 40.5GB
You can also get this for your loved ones that are interested in programming. They’ll appreciate it.

See thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/5261075/get-all-materials-needed-data
Re: American Rap Mogul P. Diddy Engaged To Son’s Ex-girlfriend Lori Harvey by Badabada(m): 7:18am On Jun 25, 2019
Craze everywhere.
Re: American Rap Mogul P. Diddy Engaged To Son’s Ex-girlfriend Lori Harvey by oluwasegun007(m): 7:35am On Jun 25, 2019
If true...

Its big time F up,

A lady your son has drilled....

Its a betrayal of fathe - son trust.

Lubbish
Re: American Rap Mogul P. Diddy Engaged To Son’s Ex-girlfriend Lori Harvey by Shukusheka(m): 11:48am On Jun 25, 2019
Lori Harvey never dated Justin Combs (P Diddy's son)
Re: American Rap Mogul P. Diddy Engaged To Son’s Ex-girlfriend Lori Harvey by Gadafii: 12:50pm On Jun 25, 2019
brothers and sisters

local man is shocked cry lipsrsealed
Re: American Rap Mogul P. Diddy Engaged To Son’s Ex-girlfriend Lori Harvey by victorian(f): 1:09pm On Jun 25, 2019
God don catch p diddy. At last!

He fell inlove with a no nonsense famous man's daughter .
If you want my daughter? Marry her. Don't waste her years dating for zillion years, like you did to your exes.
Nice one?

Piddy is a chronic bachelor! Player for life!
He don swallow bone wey hook throat!
Babes! If you are not tough on men and insist on marriage, if that's what u want, men will use Una play ball! My stance is if you want to date me? Be ready for marriage. Or else buzz off! cheesy
I don't have time for endless dating and fucVking wey no get head .
The father of the girl Try!

1 Like

Re: American Rap Mogul P. Diddy Engaged To Son’s Ex-girlfriend Lori Harvey by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 25, 2019
victorian:

If you want my daughter? Marry her. Don't waste her years dating for zillion years, like you did to your exes.
Nice one?

Babes! If you are not tough on men and insist on marriage, if that's what u want, men will use Una play ball! My stance is if you want to date me? Be ready for marriage. Or else buzz off! cheesy
Calm down pls!
Stop taking it personal

Wait, let me check your profile pic!!
Re: American Rap Mogul P. Diddy Engaged To Son’s Ex-girlfriend Lori Harvey by Shukusheka(m): 3:03pm On Jun 25, 2019
victorian:

Nice one?

P Diddy is not marrying _shit. Lori Harvey is always rumored to be engaged to everyone.

1 Like

Re: American Rap Mogul P. Diddy Engaged To Son’s Ex-girlfriend Lori Harvey by victorian(f): 3:14pm On Jun 25, 2019
eni4real:
Calm down pls!
Stop taking it personal

Wait, let me check your profile pic!!

I'm calm already.

He had better marry this one, if she's shagging her. No need wasting her precious years, dating forever.

What's my profile pic got 2 do with Piddy the chronic bachelor! angry
Re: American Rap Mogul P. Diddy Engaged To Son’s Ex-girlfriend Lori Harvey by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 25, 2019
victorian:

I'm calm already.

He had better marry this one, if she's shagging her. No need wasting her precious years, dating forever.

You biodata is noted now!!!
Yeah, Didy should get serious!
Re: American Rap Mogul P. Diddy Engaged To Son’s Ex-girlfriend Lori Harvey by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 25, 2019
victorian:

I'm calm already.

You biodata is noted now!!!
Yeah, Didy should get serious!
Re: American Rap Mogul P. Diddy Engaged To Son’s Ex-girlfriend Lori Harvey by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 25, 2019
Its 100℅ legit but not a common business. I rest my case.
Re: American Rap Mogul P. Diddy Engaged To Son’s Ex-girlfriend Lori Harvey by Demogorgon(m): 6:34pm On Jun 25, 2019
What manner of fuckery is this?

1 Like

Re: American Rap Mogul P. Diddy Engaged To Son’s Ex-girlfriend Lori Harvey by wisewordd: 8:06pm On Jun 25, 2019
Anika

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Rap Mogul P. Diddy Engaged To Son’s Ex-girlfriend Lori Harvey by mytime24(f): 9:25pm On Jun 25, 2019
Like Apc like p.diddy

(1) (Reply)

OK Please How Did Obi Cubana Make His Money? / Kim Furious As She Discovers Flirty Texts To Rihanna On Kanye's Secret Phone / This Is The Most Endowed Lady You Will See This Year, So Sexy And Big Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.