Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,317 members, 7,867,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:09 AM

Deception Is A Weapon Of Satan But Delusion Is A Judgment From God. ~ron Smith - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deception Is A Weapon Of Satan But Delusion Is A Judgment From God. ~ron Smith (195 Views)

Fasting Is A Weapon Of War / Her Father Dedicated Her To Satan But Jesus Rescued Her / Church Of Satan Endorses Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deception Is A Weapon Of Satan But Delusion Is A Judgment From God. ~ron Smith by hoasis: 1:48am On Jun 25, 2019
You believe I speak a false word? You believe I am MISTAKEN?

Scripture PROVES I speak the TRUTH:

2 Thessalonians 2:9-10 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

Note: DECEPTION "is according to the working of Satan."

2 Thessalonians 2:11-12 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Note: DELUSION is from God. ("....God will SEND them strong DELUSION...

You see:

The most GRIEVING form of God's JUDGMENT is DELUSION.

So...what can we LEARN...what can we DISCERN...as we acknowledge this TRUTH?

God will not ALWAYS strive with man...and the time WILL come when He will turn us over to our chosen DECEPTIONS.

Sadly...MOST churches now walk in DECEPTION...while MANY of THOSE churches are under "strong delusion."

How do we guard against DELUSION?

We must hold FAST the STANDARD of SCRIPTURE...measuring EVERY teaching by the ESTABLISHED Word of God.

https://www.facebook.com/ron.smith.bama.fan/posts/10214806515898886
Re: Deception Is A Weapon Of Satan But Delusion Is A Judgment From God. ~ron Smith by hoasis: 1:55am On Jun 25, 2019
…20 Then a spirit came forward, stood before the LORD, and said, ‘I will entice him.’ ‘By what means?’ asked the LORD. 21And he replied, ‘I will go out and be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets.’ ‘You will surely entice him and prevail,’ said the LORD. ‘Go and do it.’ 22 So you see, the LORD has put a lying spirit in the mouths of these prophets of yours, and the LORD has pronounced disaster against you.”…

~2 Chronicles 18:20-22

We are under a delusion when we don't love the truth. Romans 1:28, 2 Thessalonians 2:9-10
We are under a delusion when we equate "manifestation of the spirit" with the fruit of the spirit. 1 Corinthians 13:8-9, Galatians 5:19-22
We are under a delusion when alll we seek of the lord is Signs and Wonders, Miracles without seeing the weighter need of our souls. Matthew 11:21, Matthew 16:4

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/06/19 / Father, Forgive Them Not. / Adultery And Fornication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.