Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Pls Help A Beginner In This HTML - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Pls Help A Beginner In This HTML (930 Views)

Which Programming Language Should A Beginner Start With? / My First Program As A Beginner In Python Language / Here Is Why You Should First Learn Python As A Beginner In Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help A Beginner In This HTML by mosefin19(m): 3:09am On Jun 25, 2019
Just started learning Am unable to link the chrome with the editor am not getting it

It suppose to change to chrome Icon through d video am using to learn... and I have set the chrome as default browser... pls help that’s the pics below when I press enter after clicking the file I created it always open in notpad instead of chrome

Re: Pls Help A Beginner In This HTML by mosefin19(m): 3:11am On Jun 25, 2019
Or is it bcuz am using the chrome to browse already??
Re: Pls Help A Beginner In This HTML by mosefin19(m): 3:17am On Jun 25, 2019
Confuse

Re: Pls Help A Beginner In This HTML by greatnaija01: 3:18am On Jun 25, 2019
why not go to W3SCHOOLS and learn properly.

its easy. Learn properly instead of coming here to ask o.

and when saving notepad you could SAVE AS webpage.. the option is there.

Also why are you not using KOMODO or a web text editor?

mosefin19:
Just started learning Am unable to link the chrome with the editor am not getting it

It suppose to change to chrome Icon through d video am using to learn... and I have set the chrome as default browser... pls help that’s the pics below when I press enter after clicking the file I created it always open in notpad instead of chrome
Re: Pls Help A Beginner In This HTML by mosefin19(m): 3:45am On Jun 25, 2019
Thanks
Re: Pls Help A Beginner In This HTML by donsheddy1(m): 6:33am On Jun 25, 2019
Well! Looking at the file you saved, it's a text document. To simply fix this, just open the document in notepad again and go to file > save as then save the file name as index.html them the field where you see .txt click on it and select all files then save it. That automatically changes it to a web page.

Good luck
Re: Pls Help A Beginner In This HTML by mosefin19(m): 7:40am On Jun 25, 2019
donsheddy1:
Well! Looking at the file you saved, it's a text document. To simply fix this, just open the document in notepad again and go to file > save as then save the file name as index.html them the field where you see .txt click on it and select all files then save it. That automatically changes it to a web page.

Good luck

Thanks alot but in some videos I hear sublime text is the best...Maybe am gonna just stuck to the notepad now

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Beginner In This HTML by resosdigital(m): 7:49am On Jun 25, 2019
Just right click on the file, click on open with, then select chrome or any other browser.

Or

Copy the full path of the file and paste into chrome.
Re: Pls Help A Beginner In This HTML by mosefin19(m): 9:46am On Jun 25, 2019
I just dey enjoy this section you guys are always trying to help out... thank u all... am writing the HTML. propperly now... if I encounter any issue on the journey will need your help.... am using notepad++ hope is a good one
Re: Pls Help A Beginner In This HTML by iamgenius(m): 12:22pm On Jun 25, 2019
mosefin19:
I just dey enjoy this section you guys are always trying to help out... thank u all... am writing the HTML. propperly now... if I encounter any issue on the journey will need your help.... am using notepad++ hope is a good one
Yeah, it's good. I use it too.

(1) (Reply)

Learning Web/mobile App Development In Lagos / Adsense V Media.net Which Is Better? / Where Can I Learn Data Visualization In Osogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.