Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

A Freelance Typist - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Freelance Typist (348 Views)

Ten Things You Need To Have As A Freelance Writer In Nigeria / Make Money As A Freelance With These 10 Easy To Use Graphic Tools / Female Secretary/typist Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Freelance Typist by WealthyMay(f): 5:56am On Jun 25, 2019
As a student, reliable, and experienced Freelance typist with expertise in typing up documents such as legal documentation, medical information, standard letters, reports, minutes of meetings, story book, novels etc with 100% accuracy, I am certain you will find my skills and talents to be of value.

-My typing speed is 40wpm.
-I have a good command over written and spoken English, vocabulary, spelling, numerical calculations and punctuation.
-I have the ability to understand and execute oral and written instructions.
-I am skilled in maintaining complex records and reports.
-Excellent organizational, time-management and documentation skill.
-Ability to prioritize job according to importance.
High level of computer literacy in Microsoft office Package.
-Ability to deal with highly confidential and sensitive materials and information while maintaining confidentiality.
-Consciousness to details.
-Multitasking and ability to work under pressure.
-Target-driven and result oriented.
-bisoye.jy@gmail.com
-o812 668 2064

Re: A Freelance Typist by IWealthCreator: 9:15pm On Jun 27, 2019
Please a female computer typist with knowledge of microsoft office package and ability to use graphic software is needed within Akoka.
Remuneration is quite attractive.
If interested please send your CV/contact details by email to nimzoexpress@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Nicole Young In Microsoft After Over 4000 Applications - Ladies In Tech / Emplug.com Have Lots Of Offers For You, If You Have Skills & Talent / Test Of English Proficiency Made Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.