Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,720 members, 7,865,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:11 AM

Togolese Are Taking Away Our Jobs By Azuka Onwuka - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Togolese Are Taking Away Our Jobs By Azuka Onwuka (37361 Views)

Jobs by Lavy / Do People Actually Get Jobs By Merit In Nigeria? / Jumia, Uber, Travelstart, Others To Create 3 Million New Jobs By 2025 – Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Togolese Are Taking Away Our Jobs By Azuka Onwuka by Naija4love(m): 9:49am On Jun 25, 2019
ceasare:

How are u sure of d voodoo part? So Nigerians don't do voodoo.abeg if u like carry arusi come meet me if ur job no good ...u r out in a jiffy period.mind u am into construction I hv loads of them at my calls .I know d kind of jobs I gv to Nigerians and d ones I gv to togolaise and beninoise.any job that needs precision I don't gv Nigerians .that's it
Another lie is here... U no nothing about construction in this country.. If u do tel us that u like them because of cheap labour
Re: Togolese Are Taking Away Our Jobs By Azuka Onwuka by Litmus: 9:49am On Jun 25, 2019
Ghana should learn from this. See how Nigerians are writing, endorsing the Togolese while critiquing their own Nigerians. No excuses here, no demonising of the Togolese, although I personally think we should deport all none Nigerian West Africans, because they hate us and when immigrants hate you, they are no good for your country, long term.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Togolese Are Taking Away Our Jobs By Azuka Onwuka by ledamaster(m): 9:50am On Jun 25, 2019
the problem witb Nigeria is thevget rich quick syndrome. we want to become rich without correspondent effort. call your ordinary brick layer, he will charge you morethan the Togolese counterpart but rush your job and do ot shabily, call hom out and he will insult you to ypur ancestors, next he will say is ot because of 10k job that you are making noise. The Togolese guys however take their time do do your job. Togolese are not neccessarily better just that they take their time to do a better job than our people.

5 Likes

Re: Togolese Are Taking Away Our Jobs By Azuka Onwuka by mfm04622: 9:50am On Jun 25, 2019
udemzyudex:

Naa, they are cheaper.

They are both better and cheaper!
Re: Togolese Are Taking Away Our Jobs By Azuka Onwuka by martineverest(m): 9:51am On Jun 25, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Really? Never knew this.

Competition albeit healthy and regulated could be necessary.

Nigerian artisans were thinking the market is monopolistic. Very uncultured set of people. Tell them to come by 9am, they will come by 3pm. Smh!
u said it all
Re: Togolese Are Taking Away Our Jobs By Azuka Onwuka by diehard1: 9:51am On Jun 25, 2019
The average youth is not interested in acquiring skills that these our neighbors have. They are good at building, paint work etc and are very thorough when they execute projects. We are more interested in skills like yahoo or rituals for easy and quick money. I don't want to imagine what Nigeria will be like in few years time. undecided

1 Like

Re: Togolese Are Taking Away Our Jobs By Azuka Onwuka by Naija4love(m): 9:52am On Jun 25, 2019
1bunne4lif:
the voodoo part? I'm too sure, beninoise are worse, deadly but very friendly
true take my brother.. Am construction workers I know them all.. The another style is cheap labour.. They take our money to Togo for change

1 Like

Re: Togolese Are Taking Away Our Jobs By Azuka Onwuka by chudez0147(m): 9:53am On Jun 25, 2019
bionixs:
say the truth for once
I did say the truth ...I say again "Togolese can't take away how jobs...them no reach!
Re: Togolese Are Taking Away Our Jobs By Azuka Onwuka by Naija4love(m): 9:53am On Jun 25, 2019
mfm04622:

They are both better and cheaper!
they are not better just cheaper ..did u ever see Togo in big construction company in this country
Re: Togolese Are Taking Away Our Jobs By Azuka Onwuka by Topmaike007(m): 9:53am On Jun 25, 2019
Naija4love:

Another lie is here... U no nothing about construction in this country.. If u do tel us that u like them because of cheap labour
so in this 21st century you still believe in Juju or what is It called
Re: Togolese Are Taking Away Our Jobs By Azuka Onwuka by martineverest(m): 9:54am On Jun 25, 2019
Omooba77:
Truth be told these Togolese can lay tiles like machine. You dont need to be chasing them around to finish your work, they are focus. Above all they are quite cheaper.
We Nigetians need to search our souls, we are all in the habit of quick fix to wealrh and everything!
true..the same way I would rather patronise a Northerner than a southerner cos of their humility,cheapness and trustworthiness

mind u, I'm an Edo man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Togolese Are Taking Away Our Jobs By Azuka Onwuka by chudez0147(m): 9:54am On Jun 25, 2019
mfm04622:

lol!!!!!! I guess this is a joke!
For real
Re: Togolese Are Taking Away Our Jobs By Azuka Onwuka by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:55am On Jun 25, 2019
ornicus:
Your average nigerian artisan is proudly incompetent. Very very lazy and in a hurry to finish and move on to the next job. Nigerians love to spit about practicals. Well these are the practicals, the most basic of jobs and we are still failing at them.
They will be doing nonsense, if you talk they will spit "one you no fit teach me my work"! Foolish, incompetent lot! I am already talking with a togolese plaster dude.

1 Like

Re: Togolese Are Taking Away Our Jobs By Azuka Onwuka by 1bunne4lif(m): 9:56am On Jun 25, 2019
Topmaike007:
you're ignorant or it to your own detriment
Re: Togolese Are Taking Away Our Jobs By Azuka Onwuka by Naija4love(m): 9:56am On Jun 25, 2019
Topmaike007:
am construction workers I travel over this country and I see many things .trust me it cheap labour that all they can work like nigerians

Re: Togolese Are Taking Away Our Jobs By Azuka Onwuka by Topmaike007(m): 9:57am On Jun 25, 2019
1bunne4lif:
you're ignorant or it to your own detriment
lolz I Don't believe in it, that is my own opinion
Re: Togolese Are Taking Away Our Jobs By Azuka Onwuka by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 25, 2019
fabinfos:
It is normal, same way we are taking some peoples job in SA, USA, UK.

Thing is as an immigrant you are more focused on why you are in that country. WORK

Julian Osula Biography - The Man Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic
Good response. A country can't own it all hence it has competitive advantage over others
Re: Togolese Are Taking Away Our Jobs By Azuka Onwuka by Topmaike007(m): 9:58am On Jun 25, 2019
Naija4love:
am construction workers I travel over this country and I see many things
okay so Did they Hit you with charm?
Re: Togolese Are Taking Away Our Jobs By Azuka Onwuka by 1bunne4lif(m): 9:59am On Jun 25, 2019
Topmaike007:
lolz I Don't believe in it, that is my own opinion
I don't also believe in it, but I'm not ignorant of it. Goodluck to your ignorance
Re: Togolese Are Taking Away Our Jobs By Azuka Onwuka by Naija4love(m): 9:59am On Jun 25, 2019
asuustrike1:

Good response. A country can't own it all hence it has competitive advantage over others
it only happen if the money is bigger than urs
Re: Togolese Are Taking Away Our Jobs By Azuka Onwuka by Naija4love(m): 10:01am On Jun 25, 2019
Topmaike007:
okay so Did they Hit you with charm?
no but I know how they take people contract.. Take contract from them self
Re: Togolese Are Taking Away Our Jobs By Azuka Onwuka by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 25, 2019
ledamaster:
the problem witb Nigeria is thevget rich quick syndrome. we want to become rich without correspondent effort. call your ordinary brick layer, he will charge you morethan the Togolese counterpart but rush your job and do ot shabily, call hom out and he will insult you to ypur ancestors, next he will say is ot because of 10k job that you are making noise. The Togolese guys however take their time do do your job. Togolese are not neccessarily better just that they take their time to do a better job than our people.
Similar fate is seen in fashion especially female hair do. Most male hair stylist take their time to fix hair while their female counterpart don't. It is all about competitive advantage
Re: Togolese Are Taking Away Our Jobs By Azuka Onwuka by UltiMax(m): 10:02am On Jun 25, 2019
Nothing but the truth.

Craftsmen in Nigeria are always in a hurry to finish their work.
They like to cut corners and if you are not around to supervise your job they mess it up
Re: Togolese Are Taking Away Our Jobs By Azuka Onwuka by Naija4love(m): 10:04am On Jun 25, 2019
UltiMax:
Nothing but the truth.

Craftsmen in Nigeria are always in a hurry to finish their work.
They like to cut corners and if you are not around to supervise your job they mess it up
bro it because u people always look for cheap labour and they also need money for living... If u give me money that is not OK for ur job.. What did u expect
Re: Togolese Are Taking Away Our Jobs By Azuka Onwuka by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 25, 2019
Naija4love:
it only happen if the money is bigger than urs
Are you sure? Why do Chinese and Japanese product sell more in USA than theirs? Do you think is all about bigger money as buttressed by you?

1 Like

Re: Togolese Are Taking Away Our Jobs By Azuka Onwuka by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 25, 2019
they rarely cause trouble, sell drugs or rob. nigerians would not do same when they go to ghana or southy

1 Like

Re: Togolese Are Taking Away Our Jobs By Azuka Onwuka by ken6488(m): 10:06am On Jun 25, 2019
grin Togo must go
Re: Togolese Are Taking Away Our Jobs By Azuka Onwuka by Aystarz: 10:07am On Jun 25, 2019
Omooba77:
Truth be told these Togolese can lay tiles like machine. You dont need to be chasing them around to finish your work, they are focus. Above all they are quite cheaper.
We Nigetians need to search our souls, we are all in the habit of quick fix to wealrh and everything!

This is the only place where prices go up at an alarming rate (ontop inferior products and services oo) and never ever come down. Nigerians are their own worst enemy. Very unserious collection of people.
Re: Togolese Are Taking Away Our Jobs By Azuka Onwuka by Naija4love(m): 10:08am On Jun 25, 2019
asuustrike1:

Are you sure? Why do Chinese and Japanese product sell more in USA than theirs? Do you think is all about bigger money as buttressed by you?
that is the cheapest products in the world... U don't get it.. If u cheap people will like you.. To be cheap is to take ur products to another country where there money is bigger than urs
Re: Togolese Are Taking Away Our Jobs By Azuka Onwuka by Naija4love(m): 10:10am On Jun 25, 2019
Aystarz:

This is the only place where prices go up at an alarming rate and never come down. Nigerians are their own worst enemy.
God bless u for this.. Cheap labour is our problems

1 Like

Re: Togolese Are Taking Away Our Jobs By Azuka Onwuka by Itedjereaustin(m): 10:11am On Jun 25, 2019
Watin you want make I do?
Re: Togolese Are Taking Away Our Jobs By Azuka Onwuka by midehi2(f): 10:12am On Jun 25, 2019
Same way as hair making, the only one who can braid my hair perfectly is a Togolese, very neat and durable

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data / FG Receives 800,000 Applications For N-power Jobs / How Long After NYSC Did You Get A Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.