Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

No Endorsement For Bello – Kogi APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Endorsement For Bello – Kogi APC (13706 Views)

How Kogi Pdp’s Internal Crisis, Power Rotation Fuelled Support For Bello / Oshiomhole,yahaya Bello In Cold War As APC Shopping For Bello Replacement / Niger: APC Supporters Throng Minna/suleja Road For Bello, Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Endorsement For Bello – Kogi APC by Antoeni(m): 2:27pm On Jun 25, 2019
I Blame APC as a party and it’s then Chairman (Oyegun)for putting him there instead of Hon.James Faleke that had a Joint Ticket with Audu Abubakar
Now see how Yaya Bello is Using a Dead Man's Hustled mandate to deprive the Kogi People their Legitimate Dividends of Democracy .
His Day are Numbered as Governor.
He is Most Useless Governor in the History In the Creation of Kogi State,He has Succeeded In Ruining the chances of any Ebiraman to be Come Governor in Future

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Endorsement For Bello – Kogi APC by ohiku4every1(m): 3:23pm On Jun 25, 2019
who are the Kogi APC? what is their achievement in the state? no political appointment no elective post nothing nothing
who are the APC in the state?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Endorsement For Bello – Kogi APC by jaxxy(m): 3:57pm On Jun 25, 2019
Yahaya bello is a National disgrace to koji by all standards.
Re: No Endorsement For Bello – Kogi APC by teejona(m): 4:05pm On Jun 25, 2019
Angelfrost:
Damn... APC get sense sha... Someone is about to receive the "Ambode Treatment". His god in Aso rock won't even look in his direction this time around.

Some things just can't be defended... I wonder the Sanwo-Olu they will present to Kogi people.

Pls save this and make reference to it after the primary. Ambode treattment can never work in kogi. Kogi politics is different from Lagos. Just like otoge movement that worked in Kwara can never work in Lagos same way Ambode treatment is just a mirage as far as kogi politics is concerned.

I agree Bello may lose the general election but not APC primary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Endorsement For Bello – Kogi APC by Angelfrost(m): 4:41pm On Jun 25, 2019
teejona:

Pls save this and make reference to it after the primary. Ambode treattment can never work in kogi. Kogi politics is different from Lagos. Just like otoge movement that worked in Kwara can never work in Lagos same way Ambode treatment is just a mirage as far as kogi politics is concerned.

I agree Bello may lose the general election but not APC primary

Well, the only way they can defeat a man of the people like Dino is to completely dump Bello.
Re: No Endorsement For Bello – Kogi APC by teejona(m): 6:16pm On Jun 25, 2019
Angelfrost:

Well, the only way they can defeat a man of the people like Dino is to completely dump Bello.

You are overrating Dino in Kogi state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Endorsement For Bello – Kogi APC by booksrite001: 8:27am On Jul 02, 2019
teejona:
You are overrating Dino in Kogi state.

grin
Re: No Endorsement For Bello – Kogi APC by teejona(m): 9:23am On Aug 31, 2019
Angelfrost:

You quoted me then when I said Ambode treatment can never work in Kogi, now we've all seen it. Let's see if Dino can even win PDP ticket let alone defeating Bello.
Re: No Endorsement For Bello – Kogi APC by Angelfrost(m): 1:17pm On Aug 31, 2019
teejona:

You quoted me then when I said Ambode treatment can never work in Kogi, now we've all seen it. Let's see if Dino can even win PDP ticket let alone defeating Bello.

I agree with you sir... It's obvious Bello has sorted the Masters, unlike Ambode.

At this point, the real question is if INEC will actually do their job, and allow the people's mandate to be realized.

1 Like

Re: No Endorsement For Bello – Kogi APC by teejona(m): 5:34pm On Aug 31, 2019
Angelfrost:

I agree with you sir... It's obvious Bello has sorted the Masters, unlike Ambode.

At this point, the real question is if INEC will actually do their job, and allow the people's mandate to be realized.

At this point let me tell how the election is going to be God-willing. All of them will try to rig and the beat rigger will win. Bello will win that election with a wide margin. He will use money and power of incumbency.
Re: No Endorsement For Bello – Kogi APC by Merit123(m): 6:42pm On Aug 31, 2019
4+4=8. If you don't know hug transformer

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Changes From 'Aso Rock' To 'NigeriaGov' On Twitter (Photos) / How Katsina Became Hotbed Of Banditry / Lagos NURTW Crisis: Court Grants Kunle Poly ₦1 Million Bail, Transfers Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.