Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,435 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

'BBNaija' Khloe Is Depressed, I got You Obama DMW Advise's His Younger Sister. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'BBNaija' Khloe Is Depressed, I got You Obama DMW Advise's His Younger Sister. (1267 Views)

James Brown Celebrates His Younger Sister, Grace Brown, On Her Birthday (Photos) / Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look / Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'BBNaija' Khloe Is Depressed, I got You Obama DMW Advise's His Younger Sister. by Rejoice9jaBlog: 7:41am On Jun 25, 2019
@RejoiceBoysBlog

Ex Big Brother Naija Star 'Khloe' is depressed, suffering from emotional and psychological problem.

After the just concluded BBNaija Show, Khloe has not been that successful and trending online, she has not been signing endorsement deal like her other Ex house mates (Cee C, Bisola & Nina Ivy)

Via her official Instagram account she posted a picture with a caption that was sounding so depressed, but was later giving a word of encouragement from her elder brother 'Obama DMW'.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9702776_20190625071545_jpeg2fc2cc880a8ef8132a384882d7fcd02e

SEE MORE PICTURES BELOW:
Here==>>>https://rejoiceboysblog./2019/06/25/bbnaija-khloe-is-depressed-i-got-you-obama-dmw-advises-his-younger-sister/

Re: 'BBNaija' Khloe Is Depressed, I got You Obama DMW Advise's His Younger Sister. by Rejoice9jaBlog: 7:42am On Jun 25, 2019
angry
Re: 'BBNaija' Khloe Is Depressed, I got You Obama DMW Advise's His Younger Sister. by Born2Breed(f): 7:49am On Jun 25, 2019
When you are cunningly toxic, you will be avoided.

Be a straight face toxic so people know where you actually stand.

Eventuarri u will be okay.... Haq haq haq!!! grin
Re: 'BBNaija' Khloe Is Depressed, I got You Obama DMW Advise's His Younger Sister. by Jayslicky: 7:51am On Jun 25, 2019
Money depression is the worse kind of depression a person can have, you'll be like a walking dead.

1 Like

Re: 'BBNaija' Khloe Is Depressed, I got You Obama DMW Advise's His Younger Sister. by itspzpics(m): 8:05am On Jun 25, 2019
sad
Re: 'BBNaija' Khloe Is Depressed, I got You Obama DMW Advise's His Younger Sister. by OKorowanta: 8:06am On Jun 25, 2019
Face your tailor work with diligence and forget social media clout.
Re: 'BBNaija' Khloe Is Depressed, I got You Obama DMW Advise's His Younger Sister. by Mrkumareze(m): 8:17am On Jun 25, 2019
Olosho doesn't work for everyone. Better you you get close to your Tailoring job and leave Instagram alone..
Re: 'BBNaija' Khloe Is Depressed, I got You Obama DMW Advise's His Younger Sister. by Taniaa(f): 8:22am On Jun 25, 2019

2 Likes

Re: 'BBNaija' Khloe Is Depressed, I got You Obama DMW Advise's His Younger Sister. by KelvinCX(m): 12:14pm On Jun 25, 2019
Rejoice9jaBlog:
@RejoiceBoysBlog

Ex Big Brother Naija Star 'Khloe' is depressed, suffering from emotional and psychological problem.

After the just concluded BBNaija Show, Khloe has not been that successful and trending online, she has not been signing endorsement deal like her other Ex house mates (Cee C, Bisola & Nina Ivy)

Via her official Instagram account she posted a picture with a caption that was sounding so depressed, but was later giving a word of encouragement from her elder brother 'Obama DMW'.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9702776_20190625071545_jpeg2fc2cc880a8ef8132a384882d7fcd02e

SEE MORE PICTURES BELOW:
Here==>>>https://rejoiceboysblog./2019/06/25/bbnaija-khloe-is-depressed-i-got-you-obama-dmw-advises-his-younger-sister/

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Davido Goes Swimming With His Second Daughter, Hailey / BBNAIJA Tacha Meet Fans In Lagos (video) / Simi Reacts To Pregnancy Speculations, Gives Surprising Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.