Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Ekiti Corper Dies After Complaining Of Headache (Photos) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ekiti Corper Dies After Complaining Of Headache (Photos) (30647 Views)

Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation / Youth Corper Dies After Visiting Home Town For A Short Break / Fortune Ihe: Corper Dies In Sokoto NYSC Camp Due To 'Negligence' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti Corper Dies After Complaining Of Headache (Photos) by GistCaster: 8:01am On Jun 25, 2019
GistMore.com

Oghomwen Omoruyi Honour, a corps member observing her NYSC in Ekiti State, has died.

The Mass Comm. graduate of Auchi Polytechnic died on Monday, June 24, 2019, shortly after complaining of headache.

According to reports, Honour later took paracetamol but soon after that, she started convulsing and foaming from the mouth. .

She was said to have died before they could get her to the hospital. Honour had recently redeployed from Adamawa State to Ekiti State, so as to be closer to her base in Benin, Edo State.

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/kiti-corpers-dies-after-complaining-of-headache-photos

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Corper Dies After Complaining Of Headache (Photos) by GistCaster: 8:04am On Jun 25, 2019

Re: Ekiti Corper Dies After Complaining Of Headache (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 8:05am On Jun 25, 2019
Cheiiii
Re: Ekiti Corper Dies After Complaining Of Headache (Photos) by falcon01: 8:25am On Jun 25, 2019
yikes
Re: Ekiti Corper Dies After Complaining Of Headache (Photos) by internationalman(m): 8:46am On Jun 25, 2019
My home girl.. May the lord accept your soul in heaven.
Until then rest in peace.

Thank God for good health..

If health is truly wealth, then I'm kinda the wealthiest person on the planet because I can go a decade without having any slight headache let alone a full blown fever

I should be popping up in Forbes list for the wealthiest..sorry healthiest person on earth

Thank you Jesus and glory be to God for his grace upon my life

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Corper Dies After Complaining Of Headache (Photos) by montumonami(m): 9:37am On Jun 25, 2019
This is sad

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Corper Dies After Complaining Of Headache (Photos) by NameChecker: 11:53am On Jun 25, 2019
After spending 4 years in school . . .
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Ekiti Corper Dies After Complaining Of Headache (Photos) by SoftP(m): 11:53am On Jun 25, 2019
They should investigate her best friends

May God accept her Soul
Re: Ekiti Corper Dies After Complaining Of Headache (Photos) by Jsst: 11:54am On Jun 25, 2019
Wow, quite sad, may her soul rest in peace
Re: Ekiti Corper Dies After Complaining Of Headache (Photos) by olanrewaju99(m): 11:54am On Jun 25, 2019
So sad rip to the deceased.
Re: Ekiti Corper Dies After Complaining Of Headache (Photos) by xaliujokes(m): 11:54am On Jun 25, 2019
Rip

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Corper Dies After Complaining Of Headache (Photos) by Bbbwings: 11:54am On Jun 25, 2019
My greatest fear
Subarachnoid haemorrhage

One minute you're healthy the next you're dead dead.

8 Likes

Re: Ekiti Corper Dies After Complaining Of Headache (Photos) by ichidodo: 11:55am On Jun 25, 2019
Probably a burst brain aneurysm ...Sad. RIP.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Corper Dies After Complaining Of Headache (Photos) by BlackfireX: 11:55am On Jun 25, 2019
The agony of every parents....

Burying there young ones.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Corper Dies After Complaining Of Headache (Photos) by gurunlocker: 11:56am On Jun 25, 2019
Mehn! Headache that some of us will get and just rest.

Thank God for life!

angry

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Corper Dies After Complaining Of Headache (Photos) by kygo(m): 11:56am On Jun 25, 2019
Please endeavor to go for regular medical check ups before blaming village people or anyone else for deaths like this

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Corper Dies After Complaining Of Headache (Photos) by ednut1(m): 11:56am On Jun 25, 2019
See that one turning it to prayer point. U will die when u its your turn. Nothing like untimely

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Corper Dies After Complaining Of Headache (Photos) by MrImole: 11:57am On Jun 25, 2019
Sorry for the loss.
Re: Ekiti Corper Dies After Complaining Of Headache (Photos) by fakuta(f): 11:58am On Jun 25, 2019
REST IN PEACE, DEATH SO PAINFUL
Re: Ekiti Corper Dies After Complaining Of Headache (Photos) by nairalanduseles: 11:58am On Jun 25, 2019
Country with no free medical .....things like this will always happen....but truat religious ppl to say God forbid
Re: Ekiti Corper Dies After Complaining Of Headache (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 12:00pm On Jun 25, 2019
cry
Re: Ekiti Corper Dies After Complaining Of Headache (Photos) by Chrysz(m): 12:00pm On Jun 25, 2019
OMG. To serve this country to the detriment of your health is not worth it anymore. RIP
Re: Ekiti Corper Dies After Complaining Of Headache (Photos) by goldust777: 12:01pm On Jun 25, 2019
Chances are she died of uncontrolled blood pressure which is common among black people yet a lot of people don't bother to check because they believe it's an ailment of old people or people who are over thinking.uncontrolled blood pressure is one of highest understated killers in Nigeria and you don't have to be old or over thinking.The moment you are tested take prescription and watch what you eat like excess salt,meats to manage and control it.rip to her

6 Likes

Re: Ekiti Corper Dies After Complaining Of Headache (Photos) by IamSoProlific: 12:01pm On Jun 25, 2019
What's all this corpers dying anyhow

Could it be village people or the Nysc exercise with their rigorous and tedious parades.

Plus the poison tagged nysc meal being served by dirty, possessed corp members.

Thank God say I don finish mine.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Corper Dies After Complaining Of Headache (Photos) by ZombiePUNISHER: 12:01pm On Jun 25, 2019
Buhari effect continues

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Corper Dies After Complaining Of Headache (Photos) by Cheryph200(m): 12:02pm On Jun 25, 2019
Una no get good news again for Nigeria... Only suicide, herdsmen, kidnapper, yahoo, flood,.. Una well done.. I'm off to sambisa ...

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Corper Dies After Complaining Of Headache (Photos) by Delaw00(m): 12:02pm On Jun 25, 2019
Pls op your headline dey make person fear thinking it's more than one person....
RIP honour

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

"3 Weeks Terminal Leave" On PPA Letter - What Does It Mean? / Nuella Njubigbo Passes-out with Batch C Corpers (Photos) / NYSC Cultural Troupe Arrives Russia For World Youth Festival (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.