Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,709 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Entrepreneurs! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Entrepreneurs! (910 Views)

12 Young Entrepreneurs Who Make Me Feel Optimistic About Nigeria's Future / 30 Most Promising Young Entrepreneurs In Africa 2014 / Nigerian Entrepreneurs Worth Admiring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Entrepreneurs! by wabada(f): 11:14am On May 09, 2007
Thanks for looking at this topic, but i need your opinion on the following questions.  I am a student at the University of Glamorgan, Nigerian,studying Business Enterprise.  My project is based on Africa: Nigeria to be exact,  i am writing on Nigeria's rising economy,its effect on Nigerians and the world.  I would really appreciate if you could please copy the following questions on your reply with your answers please.

RESEARCH QUESTIONS

Q1.    What would you say is the cause of the delay in development of Nigerian infrastructure?

Q2.    What infracstructures are needed in Nigeria as a whole?

Q3.    For Business start-ups is feasible to say in the least that the government have made       attempts to implement strategies for business survivals?   

Q4.   Who can be considered Entrepreneurs (personal opinion)?

Q5.   What sector of the industry has the highest number of small businesses?

Q6.   What, in your opinion and experience can you see to be needed to promote businesses in Nigeria?

Q7.   Do you agree with the saying that 'Entrepreneurs are born, not made' if Yes , please state your argument with reference, and if no, please explain further.

Q8.   In comparison to other neighbouring african countries, which other African country has moved interms of development and economy than nigeria.

Q9.   There is the argument that foreign direct investment (FDI) in nigeria by Multinational companies has done more harm than good to the nigerian economy, do you agree?  Please explain.

Q10.   Up to the present date, there has been a great increase in the number of small businesses, what would you attribute to this increase and its effect.

I would sure appreciate any help i can get to this answers, opinions, experience, expetise all counts, please help your sister with her research to graduate with good intel from you.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Online Payment Mode / Help In Opening And Verifying Paypal In Lagos. / What Business Is Best For Salary Earners?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.