Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

EPL: Alan Shearer Speaks On Quality Of Chelsea's New Manager - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EPL: Alan Shearer Speaks On Quality Of Chelsea's New Manager (895 Views)

EPL: Alan Shearer Names Ronaldo, Jay-jay Okocha, Hazard In His Ultimate Ballers / Alan Shearer: I Am Not So Sure Arsenal Will Escape Relegation This Season / Pogba Should Not Have Gone To Greet The Fans - Shearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EPL: Alan Shearer Speaks On Quality Of Chelsea's New Manager by opomuiop: 8:30am On Jun 25, 2019
EPL: Alan Shearer speaks on quality of Chelsea's new manager

Premier League legend, Alan Shearer has introduced former Chelsea midfielder, Frank Lampard as the perfect man to take over as the club’s manager this summer.

READ FULL DETAILS AND SEE OTHER NIGERIAN REACTIONS AND COMMENTS

Source: https://gossiping.com.ng/2019/06/25/epl-alan-shearer-speaks-on-quality-of-chelseas-new-manager/

Re: EPL: Alan Shearer Speaks On Quality Of Chelsea's New Manager by OlufemiAbbey(m): 8:39am On Jun 25, 2019
The English Media with their overhyped publicity. They just love destroying good names even before the job starts. The guy will to come to Chelsea and do worse, then his good legacy will be tainted. Shame! If I were Lampard, I'll reject Chelsea's advances for now and concentrate on developing myself. For God sake this guy just started his managerial career with Derby County. Yes he did well with them, almost returning them to the Premier League, but aside this, he's overwhelmingly unknown in football management. Chelsea are a very impatient club who wants success at all cost from their team, especially their manager, be you whoever. Simply put, Lampard lacks the experience to manage Chelsea at the highest level. With Abramovich's and Chelsea Fans impatience, it's all gloomy for Lampard if he does take the post. On a personal note, I wish him well.
Re: EPL: Alan Shearer Speaks On Quality Of Chelsea's New Manager by Goalnaldo(m): 8:48am On Jun 25, 2019
I think Chelsea might be too big for him but then again guardiola and zidane succeeded when the odds were against them.

1 Like

Re: EPL: Alan Shearer Speaks On Quality Of Chelsea's New Manager by opomuiop: 10:09am On Jun 25, 2019
hmm
Re: EPL: Alan Shearer Speaks On Quality Of Chelsea's New Manager by preshlink(m): 10:19am On Jun 25, 2019
They want to copy in signing Ole
Re: EPL: Alan Shearer Speaks On Quality Of Chelsea's New Manager by opomuiop: 3:05pm On Jun 25, 2019
hmm grin
Re: EPL: Alan Shearer Speaks On Quality Of Chelsea's New Manager by opomuiop: 10:16am On Jun 26, 2019
Re: EPL: Alan Shearer Speaks On Quality Of Chelsea's New Manager by opomuiop: 12:36pm On Jun 26, 2019
Re: EPL: Alan Shearer Speaks On Quality Of Chelsea's New Manager by opomuiop: 6:29pm On Jun 26, 2019
Re: EPL: Alan Shearer Speaks On Quality Of Chelsea's New Manager by opomuiop: 9:08am On Jun 27, 2019
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Sierra Leone Striker Mohamed Buya Turay Says His Swollen Feet Was Caused By Juju / Download Video: Manchester City Vs Manchester United 1-2 All Goals & Highlights / Learn How To Predict Football Matches Using The Winning Code.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.