Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,742 members, 7,831,370 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

I Will Be Governor In November – Dino Melaye - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Be Governor In November – Dino Melaye (20615 Views)

I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu / Seyi Tinubu: Bola Tinubu Positions Son To Be Governor In 2023 - Sahara Reporters / If Buhari Can Be President, My Son-in-law Should Be Governor – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Be Governor In November – Dino Melaye by Psoul(m): 4:24pm On Jun 25, 2019
From SDM to GDM
Re: I Will Be Governor In November – Dino Melaye by SarkinYarki: 4:33pm On Jun 25, 2019
Neoteny:

Very few have the leadership crisis kogi is experiencing. Nor do most states suffer the indignity of having mediocre leaders like Bello and Dino.

All state in Nigeria are plagued by Mediocrity leadership including the current president who is the epitome of lowest level of mediocrity from presence to action
Re: I Will Be Governor In November – Dino Melaye by Neoteny(m): 4:40pm On Jun 25, 2019
SarkinYarki:

All state in Nigeria are plagued by Mediocrity leadership including the current president who is the epitome of lowest level of mediocrity from presence to action

Hmm

Let's dissect your point about PMB:

1. Three times GOC

2. Commissioner for petroleum

3. Military Governor of Borno

4. Military Head of State

5. Head PTF

6. Minister of petroleum

7. Twice elected president

Now that's some mediocrity i could respect

Incidentally what have you achieved?
Re: I Will Be Governor In November – Dino Melaye by Hightbee102: 4:40pm On Jun 25, 2019
I think Dino have extra life..dont damn with Yahaya ooo
Re: I Will Be Governor In November – Dino Melaye by blackboy(m): 4:44pm On Jun 25, 2019
Joker
Re: I Will Be Governor In November – Dino Melaye by SarkinYarki: 4:49pm On Jun 25, 2019
Neoteny:

Hmm

Let's dissect your point about PMB:

1. Three times GOC

2. Commissioner for petroleum

3. Military Governor of Borno

4. Military Head of State

5. Head PTF

6. Minister of petroleum

7. Twice elected president

Now that's some mediocrity i could respect

Incidentally what have you achieved?

From all you have listed can't you just see he is one of the major problems in Nigeria , he has handled more executive position than any other Nigerians and all he left in his wake was rot .. All the listed places are in mediocre state .. You still don't know what excellence is ..Buhari is not an achiever in any way but just a mere opportunist whose only effort in life was merely joining the Nigerians Army and establishing Mediocrity as the norm .

Well I might not be as popular as Buhari but I have done more for Nigeria than that man I swear given my capacity and I will be global standard of excellence when I am done here not a local opportunist like Buhari..I am a lot closer to power than you can ever imagine ooo
Re: I Will Be Governor In November – Dino Melaye by Neoteny(m): 4:55pm On Jun 25, 2019
SarkinYarki:

From all you have listed can't you just see he is one of the major problems in Nigeria , he has handled more executive position than any other Nigerians and all he left in his wake was rot .. All the listed places are in mediocre state .. You still don't know what excellence is ..Buhari is not an achiever in any way but just a mere opportunist whose only effort in life was merely joining the Nigerians Army and establishing Mediocrity as the norm .

Well I might not be as popular as Buhari but I have done more for Nigeria than that man I swear given my capacity and I will be global standard of excellence when I am done here not a local opportunist like Buhari..I am a lot closer to power than you can ever imagine ooo

Another one suffering from self delusions

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Governor In November – Dino Melaye by SarkinYarki: 5:00pm On Jun 25, 2019
Neoteny:

Another one suffering from self delusions

Oga even in your party the APC I have more grounds than you so shut up. There is nobody in APC heirachy I can't meet except Buhari and Osinbanjo . I will benefit more from the APC this time around again
Re: I Will Be Governor In November – Dino Melaye by Neoteny(m): 5:44pm On Jun 25, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Oga even in your party the APC I have more grounds than you so shut up. There is nobody in APC heirachy I can't meet except Buhari and Osinbanjo . I will benefit more from the APC this time around again

Seriously, internet boasts don't impress me. If you're as important as you claim you won't be here whiling away time wallowing in your own delusions of grandeur.

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Governor In November – Dino Melaye by SarkinYarki: 5:47pm On Jun 25, 2019
Neoteny:

Seriously, internet boasts don't impress me. If you're as important as you claim you won't be here whiling away time wallowing in your own delusions of grandeur.

Just look how shallow you sound cheesy cheesy... Hahahahaha I pity you hehehehe
Re: I Will Be Governor In November – Dino Melaye by Neoteny(m): 5:52pm On Jun 25, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Just look how shallow you sound cheesy cheesy... Hahahahaha I pity you hehehehe

You're just sore PMB has beaten your idols to become what no one in your entire lineage can ever come close to be.

I suspect someone in your family lost their means of livelihood in this regime and thus your painment.

Nothing else can explain your foolhardy venture of wasting your already meaningless life attacking a man who has no idea your type even exists.

Keep ranting here for the next 4 years and gauge the impact your tepid rants have by the time you're 49. Even Pachukwudi44 has moved on as he comes nearer to the grave.

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Governor In November – Dino Melaye by SarkinYarki: 5:59pm On Jun 25, 2019
Neoteny:

You're just sore PMB has beaten your idols to become what no one in your entire lineage can ever come close to be.

I suspect someone in your family lost their means of livelihood in this regime and thus your painment.

Nothing else can explain your foolhardy venture of wasting your already meaningless life attacking a man who has no idea your type even exists.

Keep ranting here for the next 4 years and gauge the impact your tepid rants have by the time you're 49. Even Pachukwudi44 has moved on as he comes nearer to the grave.

I was the one who lost my means but I am back thanks to my friends in the APC but that won't stop me from telling the truth about Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Be Governor In November – Dino Melaye by Otuideal: 6:04pm On Jun 25, 2019
How?
Re: I Will Be Governor In November – Dino Melaye by Afamed: 6:09pm On Jun 25, 2019
sarrki:

When people don’t align with Pdp the person know get sense
My Comrade,ignore him. Dino Sabi press their mumu button wellaaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Be Governor In November – Dino Melaye by jelinco1982(m): 6:10pm On Jun 25, 2019
God forbid,from frying pan to fire. We don't want yaya &dino we want better person
Re: I Will Be Governor In November – Dino Melaye by Neoteny(m): 6:13pm On Jun 25, 2019
SarkinYarki:

I was the one who lost my means but I am back thanks to my friends in the APC but that won't stop me from telling the truth about Buhari

Keep telling then. Let's see how that turns out for ya by 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Be Governor In November – Dino Melaye by SarkinYarki: 6:18pm On Jun 25, 2019
Neoteny:

Keep telling then. Let's see how that turns out for ya by 2023.

2023 we are voting for a notherner !!! Just be informed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Be Governor In November – Dino Melaye by Neoteny(m): 6:28pm On Jun 25, 2019
SarkinYarki:

2023 we are voting for a notherner !!! Just be informed

Good

Because I'm one

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Governor In November – Dino Melaye by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 25, 2019
sarrki:

He will ends up like atiku

Not that yahaya Bello is good

But far better than Dino

Your village pple have cursed u forever for saying this..

Receive sense bro
Re: I Will Be Governor In November – Dino Melaye by SarkinYarki: 6:33pm On Jun 25, 2019
Neoteny:

Good

Because I'm one

Great then ..let's works towards that

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Governor In November – Dino Melaye by akdjr(m): 8:56pm On Jun 25, 2019
Nigeria constitution need to be well review. If Dino win the Governoship election his seat will be vacate as a senator and another election will be conducted to fill it up meanwhile, he will retain his seat in Senate if he loses.
Re: I Will Be Governor In November – Dino Melaye by laudate: 4:04pm On Jun 26, 2019
Neoteny:
Very few have the leadership crisis kogi is experiencing. Nor do most states suffer the indignity of having mediocre leaders like Bello and Dino.
I have said it before...Kogi state needs deliverance from evil spiritual forces. sad From inception of the state till now, they have been plagued by visionless, inept leadership. Only God knows who their citizens offended.... cry

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Governor In November – Dino Melaye by booksrite001: 8:18am On Jul 02, 2019
afamed:
My Comrade,ignore him. Dino Sabi press their mumu button wellaaa

sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS Arrest Tanker Drivers For Embarking On Strike In Kano / Six Vital Sections Of Lagos Anti Open Grazing Bill / Ogun Attracts 75% FDI Into Nigeria – UK Envoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.