Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,836 members, 7,837,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1084705 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:38pm On Dec 05, 2012
debosky: Please come first so you can face Arsenal. . . .
Looool we would leave y'all FUBAR. Its always sorrow, tears and blood each time we face u ninjas

Comfortable win in the end. Shaqiri was majestic Gomez sharp and Juup rotated the squad well giving guys like Contento,Rafinha playing time. Boateng's sending off was the low point and we might have to buy come January now

Porto,Arsenal,Milan,Madrid,Shakhtar,Celtic,Galatasaray

Really not bothered who we draw. No disrespect to the other teams but the teams I dread the most are Dortmund and Barca
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by bayernobi07: 11:00am On Dec 06, 2012
dayokanu: [img]http://www.bigsoccer.com/community/attachments/59319_10151277449864592_1536276900_n-jpg.9872/[/img]

You didnt survive Shalke..and you have the guts to ask after Bayern Munich.
Do you like yourself at all ...??

Dont you know thats one of the worst things that can happen to you.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by bayernobi07: 11:04am On Dec 06, 2012
A-40:

Looool we would leave y'all FUBAR. Its always sorrow, tears and blood each time we face u ninjas

Comfortable win in the end. Shaqiri was majestic Gomez sharp and Juup rotated the squad well giving guys like Contento,Rafinha playing time. Boateng's sending off was the low point and we might have to buy come January now

Porto,Arsenal,Milan,Madrid,Shakhtar,Celtic,Galatasaray

Really not bothered who we draw. No disrespect to the other teams but the teams I dread the most are Dortmund and Barca

Don't you think they will also worry to play us...
I dont want Dortmund..that's stress..but we will overcome..them when it comes to the Champions League
My challenge is Just Barcelona.

Supersports analysts have mentioned us amongst the 4 teams to win this thing.
It wasnt me that said this,.,,this is what the epert analysts said themselves....mentioning 4 teams.
Based on current form and capability in order of....

Barcelona...Bayern Munich..Dortmund..Madrid.
Mian sia Mia.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by debosky(m): 11:14am On Dec 06, 2012
dayokanu:

Wetin Schalke do you no reach

Group stage is a different kettle of fish from knockout games - I hope we get Bayern in the knockout phase. cool
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:25am On Dec 06, 2012
bayernobi07:

Don't you think they will also worry to play us...
I dont want Dortmund..that's stress..but we will overcome..them when it comes to the Champions League
My challenge is Just Barcelona.
Well you are right. Let's wait for the draws. Either way you have to beat who is in front of you to win it!

bayernobi07:
Supersports analysts have mentioned us amongst the 4 teams to win this thing.
It wasnt me that said this,.,,this is what the epert analysts said themselves....mentioning 4 teams.
Based on current form and capability in order of....

Barcelona...Bayern Munich..Dortmund..Madrid.
Mian sia Mia.
I'm not a big fan of tagging teams as favorites it can sometimes put undue pressure on you and none on the opponent. I hope they are not listening to that at the Sabener Strasse
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by bayernobi07: 2:08pm On Dec 06, 2012
its Okay..no promises, but we cant go out in 2nd round..
that's not possible.
I think its bad news for any club that gets us as their opponents in 2nd round.
This is a FACT.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:10pm On Dec 06, 2012
What I'm most bothered about is the prospect of Boateng missing the entire 2nd round and potentially the first leg of the quarters. That would leave us with Dante and Van Buyten at CB very risky something
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:20pm On Dec 06, 2012
bayernobi07: its Okay..no promises, but we cant go out in 2nd round..
that's not possible.
I think its bad news for any club that gets us as their opponents in 2nd round.
This is a FACT.

I don't want to get Madrid at this stage cos even though we would win, The match would be too stressfull while other clubs are getting easy rides into quarters we would be fighting madrid.

Moreover without Boateng i would want an easy opponent Maybe Porto, Arsenal, Galatasaray or Celtic
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:48pm On Dec 06, 2012
dayokanu:

I don't want to get Madrid at this stage cos even though we would win, The match would be too stressfull while other clubs are getting easy rides into quarters we would be fighting madrid.

Moreover without Boateng i would want an easy opponent Maybe Porto, Arsenal, Galatasaray or Celtic
20th seems really far away tho I'm almost wishing the draw was tomorrow. Don't you think we might need to get a CB by the next transfer window? Really don't know what kind of Cheeba Boateng was smoking that made him make that tackle
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:13pm On Dec 06, 2012
A-40:

20th seems really far away tho I'm almost wishing the draw was tomorrow. Don't you think we might need to get a CB by the next transfer window? Really don't know what kind of Cheeba Boateng was smoking that made him make that tackle

It depends on who we get in the draw. Normally it doesnt make sense to get to get a defender for just half a season when we are not Mourinhos Chelsea who bought Maniche because Essien was going to miss a match. We already have Boateng, Dante and Badstuber

But What would determine is one the number of games Boateng gets suspended for and who our opponent is.

if we get a weak team we wouldnt need and can risk Van Buyten and Dante or draft martinez/Gustavo into defence for Celtic, Galatasaray, Arsenal etc

But if we get Madrid then we need to have a defender and I dont know which defender would want to come, thats not cup tied and knows we only need him for 4months max.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:11pm On Dec 06, 2012
dayokanu:

It depends on who we get in the draw. Normally it doesnt make sense to get to get a defender for just half a season when we are not Mourinhos Chelsea who bought Maniche because Essien was going to miss a match. We already have Boateng, Dante and Badstuber
Well we do not know who we would draw and the transfer window would be open right between now and the 2nd round tie! I actually think we are fortunate because the timing of the injury has given us time to fix it

dayokanu:
But What would determine is one the number of games Boateng gets suspended for and who our opponent is.
It was for a reckless tackle straight red! I'm not sure but I think he is going to miss 3 games

dayokanu:
if we get a weak team we wouldnt need and can risk Van Buyten and Dante or draft martinez/Gustavo into defence for Celtic, Galatasaray, Arsenal etc
With Van Buyten's dodgy knees I wouldn't bet on him not being injured by then
And playing Martinez at CB just doesn't work for me I know he can play there tho
Tymo would be the better option

dayokanu:
But if we get Madrid then we need to have a defender and I dont know which defender would want to come, thats not cup tied and knows we only need him for 4months max.

We could get Lucio grin grin if he isn't cup-tied. All things equal this could be Van Buyten's last season at Bayern anyway so I see it as a way of killing two birds with one stone and we could probably get a long-term replacement for him
Remember guys like Evra,Vidic where bought in the January window. I'm just saying
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 11:04pm On Dec 06, 2012
I think Lucio already played for Juve for Nors....

Will the club need to sign a new centre-back in the January sales?
Rummenigge:
No, it definitely wouldn't be wise to look for a new player just because of two Champions League fixtures. And in all likelihood, there won't be a centre-back on the winter market capable of playing in the Champions League and increasing our quality. We're in a position to cover possible selection problems for a couple of games, because Jerome will still be eligible for the Bundesliga
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:38am On Dec 07, 2012
Seals it then! Its pretty neat that we have three DM's that can play CB
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Homar(m): 3:48pm On Dec 08, 2012
Reus sends dortmund in front with a wicked strike . 1-0 to dortmund
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Homar(m): 4:11pm On Dec 08, 2012
Ribery tearing augsburg apart but no goal to bayern yet . Still 1-0 in dortmund .
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:13pm On Dec 08, 2012
Handball Augsburg.

Muller scores the penalty
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Homar(m): 4:13pm On Dec 08, 2012
This is why we need gomez . Always scores in the early min
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Homar(m): 4:14pm On Dec 08, 2012
Toooooorrr muller .
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Homar(m): 4:15pm On Dec 08, 2012
Meanwhile its wolfsburg 2-1 dortmund . Thanks to diego ribas and naldo .
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Homar(m): 4:22pm On Dec 08, 2012
Stuttgart 2-1 schalke abeg schalke lose if only that wicked leverkusen will lose e go be a great weekend for bayern if we win .
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:23pm On Dec 08, 2012
Homar: This is why we need gomez . Always scores in the early min

Some Bayern fans on NL say Gomez is the problem
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Homar(m): 4:25pm On Dec 08, 2012
Halftime . Bayern 1-0 augsburg . Stuttgart 2-1 schalke . Dortmund 1-2 wolfsburg . Things are going good for us this half time .
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Homar(m): 4:27pm On Dec 08, 2012
dayokanu:

Some Bayern fans on NL say Gomez is the problem
thats because he was not getting any poaching chance . Gomez does not create goal he poaches them just like raul if it turns out that he gets no such services from the midfield then there is problem .
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Homar(m): 4:28pm On Dec 08, 2012
Just wondering when the destroyer luiz gustavo will be back from injury ? And robben too ?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:44pm On Dec 08, 2012
January before we see Luis Gustavo
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:54pm On Dec 08, 2012
Mario Gomezzzzz

2 mins after coming in.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Homar(m): 5:02pm On Dec 08, 2012
Meanwhile kuba has scored a penalty for dortmund so the are playing 2-2 now .
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Homar(m): 5:04pm On Dec 08, 2012
Meanwhile Stuttgart 3-1 schalke .
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:07pm On Dec 08, 2012
Wolfsburg

Dont fuckkk this up. Another goal needed
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Homar(m): 5:07pm On Dec 08, 2012
Dortmund 2-3 wolfsburg . Bars dost scores . Thing are going good for us .
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Homar(m): 5:11pm On Dec 08, 2012
Leverkusen go laugh dortmund tire . Well tomorrow una go chop una own defeat .
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:18pm On Dec 08, 2012
By the end of this match we would be 14 points ahead of BvB.

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.