Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,677 members, 7,865,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:38 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1092125 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 9:38pm On Dec 14, 2012
terStergen with another great save off Schweini
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:39pm On Dec 14, 2012
Ter Stegen! Jesus what a save
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:41pm On Dec 14, 2012
That linesman must be suffering from glaucoma! That wasn't off
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:43pm On Dec 14, 2012
I'm not sure Toni Kroos has made an accurate pass today

Lol Ribery needs to chill
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:48pm On Dec 14, 2012
Gomez on for Mandzukic! We need that equalizer ASAP
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 9:49pm On Dec 14, 2012
SHAQIRIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:50pm On Dec 14, 2012
SHAQQQQQ
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 9:51pm On Dec 14, 2012
Shaq attack
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2012
Dont ease the pressure guys lets go for the jugular
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:03pm On Dec 14, 2012
That was a penayity nau! Dis ref dey mental??

Gomez slips at a crucial moment
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 10:04pm On Dec 14, 2012
Guys stay calm

We need another goal
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 10:05pm On Dec 14, 2012
We need to score the next goal
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 10:06pm On Dec 14, 2012
Xhaka and De Carmargo in for BMG
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:08pm On Dec 14, 2012
Ter Stegen is a problem! Damn nice block from Dante
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 10:09pm On Dec 14, 2012
Dante saves our arseess
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 10:09pm On Dec 14, 2012
Pizarro for Muller

KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:23pm On Dec 14, 2012
Pizarro has been utter w@nk! 2 pts dropped I guess
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 10:24pm On Dec 14, 2012
Full time

I can live with a draw
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:47pm On Dec 14, 2012
Still think we are missing opportunities to make a statement to our bogey teams of late! This was a home game remember? The Allianz ought to be a slaughterhouse
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:29am On Dec 17, 2012
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:34am On Dec 17, 2012
Most people who criticize Gomez cant make a coherent argument about it.

He doesnt score enough? No he is only 3rd behind Messi and Ronaldo. for 2 seasons back to back

He scores against minnows? Almost every striker score more vs minnows than vs Big teams yet they want Gomez to be different

He doesnt score in crucial games? Yet in the last 2 yrs Gomez has scored vs Man City, Napoli, Inter, Madrid, Holland, Portugal who else is left?

He doesnt score vital goals? His goals vs Inter, Portugal Madrid were the teams winning goals. And vs City, Holland he scored multiples

In the last 2 years He scored vs every CL team he played against except Chelsea

He didnt score vs Chelsea? In one game he didnt score? Does it count that the World best player Messi hasnt scored vs Chelsea in almost 7 matches?

He wastes too many chances ? thats False and I would give you the table and analysis that shows Gomez is one of the most potent strikers in EUrope has the least shot/goal ratio
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:35am On Dec 17, 2012
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 1:20pm On Dec 17, 2012
dayokanu: Most people who criticize Gomez cant make a coherent argument about it.

He doesnt score enough? No he is only 3rd behind Messi and Ronaldo. for 2 iseasons back to back

He scores against minnows? Almost every striker score more vs minnows than vs Big teams yet they want Gomez to be different

Lie, Van Persie scored against Man U, Chelsea, Man City and Rotten ham at will in his last two seasons at Arsenal. Falcao scored at the Camp Nou last night, wonderful goal.

He doesnt score in crucial games? Yet in the last 2 yrs Gomez has scored vs Man City, Napoli, Inter, Madrid, Holland, Portugal who else is left?

B. Dortmund, BVB and Borussia Dortmund

He doesnt score vital goals? His goals vs Inter, Portugal Madrid were the teams winning goals. And vs City, Holland he scored multiples

In the last 2 years He scored vs every CL team he played against except Chelsea

Yet when Germany needed him against Italy at the Euros he was no where to be found. When Bayana needed him against Chelsea He was absolutely useless. Compare that to Drogba who destroyed Barca and Bayern in consecutive fixtures.

He didnt score vs Chelsea? In one game he didnt score? Does it count that the World best player Messi hasnt scored vs Chelsea in almost 7 matches?

Yes it counts, Barca still Managed to win UCLs with Messi destroying the opposition in the Final, what did Gomez do at the finals played on his home ground.

Nexxxtt. cool
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:29pm On Dec 17, 2012
Boateng suspended for 2 CL games
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:48pm On Dec 17, 2012
Coulda been worse

Lol you need to join that forum they are really going HAM on your boy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 10:54pm On Dec 17, 2012
You mean on bleacher report?
The thing is most anti Gomez guys dont have any fact to base their hate on except for some pre conceived notion.

Most people hated Gomez since Euro 2008 and cant just let go

I am not new to anti Gomez tirade. Read this one and see how it was analyzed. I was one of those who debunked all their hypothesis

http://www.bigsoccer.com/community/threads/here-is-your-gomez-battlefield-fight-here-all-you-want.1979567/
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:18am On Dec 18, 2012
Yeah Bleacher report. Love that site! And the Bayern fans there are top-notch

Debates always stimulate me in the mental form.

I'm not Gomez's biggest fan but I can see improvements in his game
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 12:41am On Dec 20, 2012
Bayern vs Dortmund for the DFB pokal quarter finals

We got the worst possible draw, It wont surprise me if we get Madrid tomorrow
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chamotex(m): 12:07pm On Dec 20, 2012
Awoof draw for Bayern grin grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by debosky(m): 12:22pm On Dec 20, 2012
Prepare for your worst nightmare Buttmunching Munschitters. cool cool

The Gunners are coming to town.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 1:08pm On Dec 20, 2012
chamotex: Awoof draw for Bayern grin grin grin grin

What more can one wish for.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 1:38pm On Dec 20, 2012
What the Lord has done for me, I can not tell it all
What the Lord has done for me, I can not tell it all
what the Lord has done for me, I can not tell it all

He saved me and washed me with blood.....

My only prayer is that we also meet another German club when we reach the quarter Finals too

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.