Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,669 members, 7,862,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:59 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1090539 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Homar(m): 5:21pm On Dec 08, 2012
Put shaqiri in jupp .
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:28pm On Dec 08, 2012
Full time
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:30pm On Dec 08, 2012
dayokanu:

Some Bayern fans on NL say Gomez is the problem
He can be sometimes.

Hard-fought win! Had a wedding so I missed the game I didn't expect anything less tho. I do hope that after Robben comes back Tommy Muller remains our designated PK taker. He has that poise and seems the man for such occasions
Dortmund,Schalke lose so Leverkussen is more or less the last team in the way! Both teams would be fresh from Europa Cup exertions so there's no telling how this game could go. Hopefully a draw would be just fine
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 10:13pm On Dec 09, 2012
Leverkusen loses today Bayern 11 points clear of the table
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:41pm On Dec 09, 2012
11 pts ahead and coasting! Gladbach and Augsburg @ the DFB Pokal next to round off an eventful (that's the word that best describes it) year
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Homar(m): 2:29pm On Dec 10, 2012
11 points clear the table ! Dancing azonto and kukere on 20th i pray madrid will be the next to be axed into two by us . Mia San Mia .
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:59pm On Dec 10, 2012
Homar: 11 points clear the table ! Dancing azonto and kukere on 20th i pray madrid will be the next to be axed into two by us . Mia San Mia .
With Boateng and Badstuber out I'm not sure I want Madrid this early. Not that we can't beat them because I think we can I just feel its a bit too soon
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:14pm On Dec 11, 2012
Barbara Berlusconi: I only have admiration for clubs like Bayern Munich who have put in place a healthy economic system

Where is that chipmunk called chic2pimp? Even Daddy's princess recognizes
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 3:48pm On Dec 11, 2012
[size=14pt] Oliver Kahn is unsure as to whether Pep Guardiola would be suited for the job as Bayern Munich coach due to his past at Barcelona.[/size]

The successful trainer is reportedly one of the candidates to replace Jupp Heynckes at the end of the 2012-13 campaign, but Kahn believes that the 41-year-old could struggle at the Bavarians if he were to join Bayern.

"Pep Guardiola is heavily influenced by Barcelona's footballing culture. He didn't just coach their first team and reserves, but also played there for 11 years during his active career. Not many clubs have such a strong own identity as Barcelona," Kahn wrote in his column for Bild.

"It could be difficult for him to adapt to life at another club such as Bayern with his strong ties to Barcelona's philosophy. I'm not only talking about the language barrier. Just remember what happened with Jurgen Klinsmann. The changes that he had planned didn't go down well with the club.

"If Bayern were to go after Guardiola, they will both have to compromise. Why not a transitional year with both Heynckes and Guardiola? With Heynckes working in the background helping to smooth things over as Guardiola instills his philosophy.

"Courageous decisions and fresh ideas are needed in order to guide Bayern into a new era and set new standards in Europe."

Guardiola is currently enjoying a one-year sabbatical after leaving Barcelona at the end of the 2011-12 campaign.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:40am On Dec 12, 2012
I think Oli Kahn has his wires crossed with all due respect that Bayern was waaaay different from this one.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1440672-guardiola-and-bayern-munich-are-a-match-made-in-heaven
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:33am On Dec 13, 2012
It seems demons and familiar spirits are dancing azonto in Boateng's head of late. What's with all these bone-headed tackles? One can only hope Javi isn't seriously hurt
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:12am On Dec 13, 2012
A-40:
It seems demons and familiar spirits are dancing azonto in Boateng's head of late. What's with all these bone-headed tackles? One can only hope Javi isn't seriously hurt

I tire for the wigga. I suspect he is smoking some tarmac weed. Or whats with those rash tackles
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:26am On Dec 14, 2012
Final fixture before the winter break today. This Gladbach team did the double over us last season and we barely squeaked by them in the Pokal. Good thing they've sold Reus but they still have Arango.
Still expect a win however to maintain that gap for the winter break
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:54pm On Dec 14, 2012
A-40:
Final fixture before the winter break today. This Gladbach team did the double over us last season and we barely squeaked by them in the Pokal. Good thing they've sold Reus but they still have Arango.
Still expect a win however to maintain that gap for the winter break

Having lost Reus Dante but relaced them with Xhaka and De Jong . It would take time for the new players to gell with the rest of the team.

I expect Ter Stergen to be the busier of the 2 keepers
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:59pm On Dec 14, 2012
dayokanu:

Having lost Reus Dante but relaced them with Xhaka and De Jong . It would take time for the new players to gell with the rest of the team.

I expect Ter Stergen to be the busier of the 2 keepers
Just hope no freak mixups like the one that happened between Boateng and Neuer last season re-occur. We should win anyway

Martinez should also be good to go
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:55pm On Dec 14, 2012
Starting XI

Neuer - Lahm, Boateng, Dante, Alaba - Martínez, Schweinsteiger - Müller, Kroos, Ribéry - Mandzukic
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:37pm On Dec 14, 2012
Game started

Muller header saved by ter Stergen
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:53pm On Dec 14, 2012
Handball Boateng

Penalty BMG
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:53pm On Dec 14, 2012
Few Flashes from Ribery. No clear chance created so far!

Da phock a penalty!!! What is wrong with this hediot called Boateng

And they score!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:54pm On Dec 14, 2012
Now we have played into the hands of the counterattacking team
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:59pm On Dec 14, 2012
Great save from terStergen.

Na this kain game the opposition dey play like their lives depend on it
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:59pm On Dec 14, 2012
A-40:

Just hope no freak mixups like the one that happened between Boateng and Neuer last season re-occur. We should win anyway
Smh! Guess I saw it coming

Sizzla from Ribery! What a save
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:00pm On Dec 14, 2012
Neuer has ran mad oh! What was that
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 9:01pm On Dec 14, 2012
Whats with Neuer and Gladbach?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 9:03pm On Dec 14, 2012
Arango clears off the line
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:05pm On Dec 14, 2012
Close from Dante! What a header!

This Boateng na waste of O2 surely we must be thinking about a replacement for the twatt by January

Lol da phock was Mandzukic trying there
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 9:10pm On Dec 14, 2012
Shaqiri for Martinez

Attacking sub. Kroos Schweini midfield
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:10pm On Dec 14, 2012
Martinez off Shaqiri on he looks pretty banged up
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 9:10pm On Dec 14, 2012
A-40:
Close from Dante! What a header!

This Boateng na waste of O2 surely we must be thinking about a replacement for the twatt by January

Lol da phock was Mandzukic trying there

The simple things Gomez does that some dont appreciate
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:15pm On Dec 14, 2012
dayokanu:

The simple things Gomez does that some dont appreciate
Mandzukic seems to have gone off the boil. Started this season on a tear. Guess he's due a drought

Kroos has been below par today tho
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 9:23pm On Dec 14, 2012
Half time,

This game needs Gomez. 'Mez for Manzukic
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:36pm On Dec 14, 2012
Have to be very wary of conceding while trying to equalize

2nd half on

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.