Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,360 members, 7,839,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1085211 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:52pm On Jan 19, 2013
Super Mario! 2-zip
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:12pm On Jan 19, 2013
I think we were just in cruise control throughout
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 5:24pm On Jan 19, 2013
A-40:

You are an epic ret@rd. Lahm has made Team of the Tournament in every major Tournament since the 2006 WC can you tell us about Ashley Cole

Career Nincompoop, please just tell us who made UEFA team of the season first?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:46pm On Jan 19, 2013
edoyad:

Mumu who made it first na argument? Shevchenko won Ballon D or before Messi means he is better ?

Has it occured to your bald head that Cole is about 3yrs older than Lahm
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:50pm On Jan 19, 2013
edoyad:

What a phoolish question! Who said he has never made Team of the Year? This is a new year yet you insist on being a m0ron
He is almost 4 years older than Lahm. Even a one celled amoeba would know he has a better chance of making Team of the Year before Lahm
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 5:54pm On Jan 19, 2013
dayokanu:

Mumu who made it first na argument? Shevchenko won Ballon D or before Messi means he is better ?

Has it occured to your bald head that Cole is about 3yrs older than Lahm

Lol. Lahm and Messi. Which kind three years age difference, go and look at that data again.

And if your she-goon didn't have his eyes dug deep into your pubic hair he would have realised that Cole won that award almost a decade ago for the first time.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:56pm On Jan 19, 2013
edoyad:

Lol. Lahm and Messi. Which kind three years age difference, go and look at that data again.

And if your she-goon didn't have his eyes dug deep into your pubic hair he would have realised that Cole won that award almost a decade ago for the first time.

Tell us the age difference between Lahm and Cole

Cole won almost a decade ago and Lahm won almost 7yrs ago. So what does it mean in the context of the argument?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:04pm On Jan 19, 2013
edoyad:

Hehehe the !mbecile can't even read! I said mention one major tournament Ashley Cole made the star team this blathering idi0t says Ashley Cole made Uefa team of the season first! Was that the question Broda odensi?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:08pm On Jan 19, 2013
A-40:

Hehehe the !mbecile can't even read! I said mention one major tournament Ashley Cole made the star team this blathering idi0t says Ashley Cole made Uefa team of the season first! Was that the question Broda odensi?

Lahm made team of the tournament in World cup 2006, Euro 2008, World cup 2010 and Euro 2012.

Oya edoyadi tell us the ones Ashley Cole made
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 6:20pm On Jan 19, 2013
Let Lahm show US his UEFA champions League medal
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 7:08pm On Jan 19, 2013
edoyad: Let Lahm show US his UEFA champions League medal

UEFA Champions league medal is a team effort thats why Djimi Traore, Steve Finan, Oshea, Bertrand etc have such medals and Ronaldo Lima, Baggio, Nistelrooy Nedved never had one

Making team of the tournament is recognition of individual performances
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 9:00pm On Jan 19, 2013
dayokanu:

UEFA Champions league medal is a team effort thats why Djimi Traore, Steve Finan, Oshea, Bertrand etc have such medals and Ronaldo Lima, Baggio, Nistelrooy Nedved never had one

Making team of the tournament is recognition of individual performances

So you're confessing that Lahm is extra ordinary individual playing for a Useless team with useless players and useless coaching Staff.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 10:48pm On Jan 19, 2013
edoyad: So you're confessing that Lahm is extra ordinary individual playing for a Useless team with useless players and useless coaching Staff.

Are the teams Ronaldo, Baggio Nistelrooy Nedved useless
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:26pm On Jan 19, 2013
Haha Dortmund no dey laff ooh. Leverkussen is the main threat tho! Schurrle and especially Kiessling have been on fire. Two away games next Stuttgart and Mainz
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Homar(m): 12:00pm On Jan 20, 2013
This dortmund go wound person for bundesliga o . 5-0 . I pity for shakthar for champions league .
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:45pm On Jan 20, 2013
Aachen 2 Bayern 5

A friendly game to help Aachen who were on the verge of bankruptcy

Later dem go say we are bullying others when na we dey help them
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:13pm On Jan 20, 2013
dayokanu: Aachen 2 Bayern 5

A friendly game to help Aachen who were on the verge of bankruptcy

Later dem go say we are bullying others when na we dey help them
Of course what else would the simps say?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by FBS: 9:40am On Jan 22, 2013
@ A-40 happy buffday bro. iyan ati ogufe mi da? cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:24pm On Jan 22, 2013
FBS: @ A-40 happy buffday bro. iyan ati ogufe mi da? cheesy
Gracias Hermano! Na u I go ask nau? Single chap like me! Who go pound iyan and prepare obe ogufe? Instead gaan babe go tell u make u carry am go KFC
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:03pm On Jan 22, 2013
Happy birthday Ichiro.

How we dey wash am
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by debosky(m): 5:12pm On Jan 22, 2013
Happy Birthday hombre. . . enjoy!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 5:13pm On Jan 22, 2013
HAPPY BYEDAY UNCLE A40........OH BOY U DON DEY OLD SMALL SMALL OOO
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 5:52pm On Jan 22, 2013
Happy Birthday A40....
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:17pm On Jan 22, 2013
FBS: @ A-40 happy buffday bro. iyan ati ogufe mi da? cheesy
Hope say madam don arrange the delicacy and VIP treatment for Stamford Bridge this night! Nice one bros I hope say u enjoy ur day sef

dayokanu: Happy birthday Ichiro.
Ogidiga,Odeku,Jack Daniels(Uncle Jackie),Henny,Absolut we no dey drink champagne

debosky: Happy Birthday hombre. . . enjoy!

Thanks bruh! I appreciate it

chic2pimp: HAPPY BYEDAY UNCLE A40........OH BOY U DON DEY OLD SMALL SMALL OOO

Haha ur uncle dey for village oh! Me wey still dey drag age with El Sharawy? I never pass mid 20's

Roland17: Happy Birthday A40....

Thanks gee! Goodlooking out
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by FBS: 9:26am On Jan 23, 2013
A-40:

Hope say madam don arrange the delicacy and VIP treatment for Stamford Bridge this night! Nice one bros I hope say u enjoy ur day sef
Ol boy, I enjoy myself o. She more than tried. cheesy
Hope you had a nice day as well.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by mukina2: 9:28am On Jan 23, 2013
^
psst tongue
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by FBS: 12:10pm On Jan 23, 2013
A-40:

Gracias Hermano! Na u I go ask nau? Single chap like me! Who go pound iyan and prepare obe ogufe? Instead gaan babe go tell u make u carry am go KFC
Just issue a RED card to any babe wey say make you carry am go Kfc. If she ask you say wetin, tell her FBS advised so! grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:53pm On Jan 23, 2013
FBS: Ol boy, I enjoy myself o. She more than tried. cheesy
Hope you had a nice day as well.
Na wetin dey make me dey jealous una married pipo be dat
It was low-key. Friday sha e suppose happen

FBS:
Just issue a RED card to any babe wey say make you carry am go Kfc. If she ask you say wetin, tell her FBS advised so! grin grin
Lol Baba u no the drill nau. No time for megedefegede
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:21am On Jan 25, 2013
Snoop Lion, Ribery and wife

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by mbulela: 8:59am On Jan 25, 2013
women and money.
i can see love in the eyes of this woman. If Ribery was not rich i wonder if she would not get a restraining order against him?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AjanleKoko: 9:04am On Jan 25, 2013
Dang.
I will have to start following this team (after a fashion) now embarassed
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:52am On Jan 25, 2013
dayokanu: Snoop Lion, Ribery and wife

Afi Snoop Lion na.

mbulela: women and money.
i can see love in the eyes of this woman. If Ribery was not rich i wonder if she would not get a restraining order against him?
Hehehe if money grew on trees women would marry monkeys. I remember seeing that on a dormitory wall almost 16 years ago. I didn't quite understand what it meant I do now tho

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.