Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,834 members, 7,862,745 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:50 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1090997 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by debosky(m): 3:06pm On Jan 15, 2013
A-40:
Well it came up on Soccernet Press Pass so it must have been quite a big deal
Big deal my arse. . . .during silly season if a coach is spotted drinking English tea it is a 'sign' that he wants to come to the EPL.

ESPN in particular has gone down the drain with their shameless rumour peddling that they even spread transfer rumours regularly even outside the transfer window.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:25pm On Jan 15, 2013
Chelsea and Manchester City have received a boost after Bayern Munich dismissed reports they want Pep Guardiola to take over as coach next season.

The former Barcelona boss, who has admitted he wants to return to coaching after taking a year out, has been linked with the Bundesliga giants, along with the Premier League pair.

Bayern's current boss Jupp Heynckes is only under contract until the end of the season and has not yet indicated whether he intends to stay on.

But Bayern's media director Markus Horwick described claims the club had approached Guardiola to take over as "complete rubbish".

He told the Bild newspaper: "We are only talking only with Jupp Heynckes. Jupp Heynckes is our one and only person to talk to."

That denial could open the door for Chelsea and Manchester City, who are both desperate to lure the Spaniard to England.

Read more: http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/130115/bayern-munich-deny-pep-guardiola-approach-189314#ixzz2I3uX6naS
Follow us: @talksport on Twitter
Read more at http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/130115/bayern-munich-deny-pep-guardiola-approach-189314#7CUrRjPZ8GPRS3yV.99
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:23pm On Jan 15, 2013
Ahh I guess that seals it then. Still holding out hope that it just might happen. Juup doesn't have that many more years left in him and I'm thinking long-term
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 5:25pm On Jan 16, 2013
Bayern's signing of the season- JOSEP GUARDIOLA
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:29pm On Jan 16, 2013
[size=18pt]I told ya[/size]
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 5:31pm On Jan 16, 2013
You certainly did

debosky:
Big deal my arse. . . .during silly season if a coach is spotted drinking English tea it is a 'sign' that he wants to come to the EPL.

ESPN in particular has gone down the drain with their shameless rumour peddling that they even spread transfer rumours regularly even outside the transfer window.

Shame on u DEBOSKYSPORTS
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by debosky(m): 5:52pm On Jan 16, 2013
Hehehehe. . . .nice one by Bayern - denying then confirming the deal. cheesy

Mancini will be breathing easier this evening. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:53pm On Jan 16, 2013
Pep has moved to the best club in Europe.

The club that plays a similar style to Barcelona.

Bayern munich is the second club in Europe after barcelona that dominates possesion

Bayern is the second club among top clubs with the highest number of home grown Talent

Bayern is one of the most financially stable clubs in Europe

Bayern doesnt have a sugardaddy or Oil shiek who can hire and fire as they choose

Pep choose progress, he chose stability he chose quality football

PEP CHOSE BAYERN MUNICH

Bayern Uber Allezz
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:56pm On Jan 16, 2013
The biggest coaching rivalry about to unravel

Pep Guardiola vs Jurgen Klopp

The refined gentleman from the Iberia vs the rough looking maniacal German

VS

[img]http://www.soccer.mu/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/juergen-klopp-will-trainer-bei-borussia-dortmund-bleiben_24318.jpg[/img]
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 16, 2013
Munich, 16 January 2013: FC Bayern today announces that head coach Jupp Heynckes has decided to retire when his current contract expires on 30 June 2013. In his place, the club has appointed Pep Guardiola as head coach for three years from 1 July 2013.
Full official statement follows short
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 6:42pm On Jan 16, 2013
Biggest mistake in Pep's life. This is called career suicide, poor boy.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pharoh: 8:09pm On Jan 16, 2013
The most logical and easiest option of all the available places he would have gone. I see him having success domestically but the champions league will be different without the dimension of a messi, iniesta and xavi in bayern nmunich.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:11pm On Jan 16, 2013
debosky:

What u gotta say now nigga Hahahaha
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:13pm On Jan 16, 2013
A-40:

What u gotta say now nigga Hahahaha

Ichiro you owe me a carton of Star when I say something you best believe it

For say you don corner some guys like 3 days ago put 50k bet on am say Pep dey go Bayern you for don hammer now
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:26pm On Jan 16, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEmDjNe4b0k

Everything confam ooh! I like the way u confam ooh!

dayokanu:

Ichiro you owe me a carton of Star when I say something you best believe it

For say you don corner some guys like 3 days ago put 50k bet on am say Pep dey go Bayern you for don hammer now
Shuooo!!!

After you typed this!! Abi na u owe me carton of Harp
dayokanu: I think it was a false alarm from the Italian media
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:28pm On Jan 16, 2013
debosky: Hehehehe. . . .nice one by Bayern - denying then confirming the deal. cheesy

Mancini will be breathing easier this evening. grin
Hehe that's what they call a pump fake
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:30pm On Jan 16, 2013
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 8:48pm On Jan 16, 2013
dayokanu: [size=16pt]“The love and admiration that our Club feels for Bayern and its supporters has once again been demonstrated through the historic bond between these two players who have set new standards and generated such sentiment among our respective fans”, said the Barça president.

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/football/first-team/detail/article/messi-and-barca-send-gift-to-muller[/size]

Well, well. . .why am I not surprised!? Ever since I read that bit there, I sensed some form of business was going to go down between these two establishments!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:32pm On Jan 16, 2013
UEFA Team of the Year
Keeper: Iker Casillas

Defenders: Sergio Ramos, Thiago Silva, Gerard Pique, Phillip Lahm

Midfielders: Andres Iniesta, Xavi Hernandez, Andrea Pirlo, Mesut Ozil

Strikers: Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo

Later mugus would come here and be asking who is Phillip Lahm
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by FBS: 9:41pm On Jan 16, 2013
shey na congratulations we go talk abi which one? cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 10:01pm On Jan 16, 2013
A-40:

UEFA Team of the Year

They would tell you Evra, Clichy Gibbs are full backs
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:14am On Jan 17, 2013
I hope Robben is taking classes in Teamwork 101 else he finds himself in Anzhi Makanaky abi Makachala next season
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 3:33pm On Jan 17, 2013
The Pep introduction

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 3:59pm On Jan 17, 2013
Rummenigges press conference

press conference today with some info from Rummenigge:

- there will be no presentation of Guardiola at least not in the near future, because Pep doesn't like big shows and he doesn't want to interfere with the current season and Jupp's job

- Pep will stay in New York for the time being, but he is already informed about the club in detail

- he is already learning German since weeks and can speak a little, he asked Kalle yesterday in a phone call "Wie geht es Jupp?" (How is Jupp doing?)

- Pep will bring in two assistants but wants to work with the current personal mostly

- Kalle reiterates if it were only about money, Bayern would have had no chance at all
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:10pm On Jan 17, 2013
Its very obvious it wasn't for the money at all! Although I don't think 8-10m Euros is a bad deal cos only Roman woulda paid more. Plus there's also a deal with Adidas for Pep as well

I hope the euphoria of Pep's signing has died down! Its not a trophy and there's still work to do! Let's send Jupp Heynckes off on the right note
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:05pm On Jan 18, 2013
Feliz cumpleanos Sepp

Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Geburtstag Sepp

Happy birthday Sepp

Less than 24 hours to go time! I felt we had it too easy in the first half of the season this is where things get thicker

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nateevs(m): 6:14pm On Jan 18, 2013
So Pep joins Bayern. Congrats to him. I wasn't totally convinced he will join Chelsea anyway.
It's nice to know that even in the face of very tempting salaries that he must have been offered by Roman and City, he chose what was best for him.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:58pm On Jan 18, 2013
nateevs: So Pep joins Bayern. Congrats to him. I wasn't totally convinced he will join Chelsea anyway.
It's nice to know that even in the face of very tempting salaries that he must have been offered by Roman and City, he chose what was best for him.

[size=14pt]You should know Bayern run Europe like drunks run streetlights[/size] We be dem baba
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 6:07am On Jan 19, 2013
A-40:

UEFA Team of the Year

Olodo, oni boto boto, epa brain.
Ashley Cole won that award for the first time in 2004, where Torres lamb then. Anyways congrats to him though he doesnt deserve it. FYI, Lahm and Cole had each won the award twice before now until this recent one gave Lamb chops the advantage. No Vidic, Kompany, Van Persie or Yaya Toure in this rubbish, hissssss
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 7:01am On Jan 19, 2013
^^ WHo van persie wan bench for the list? Vidic that didnt play for most of 2012? or which Kompany? The same Kompany who cant tackle properly and was bundled out of the CL in the group stages for 2 yrs?

Kompany ko PLC ni

Roberto Mancini has warned Vincent Kompany that he must change his approach to tackling in order to avoid being sent off in future.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 8:04am On Jan 19, 2013
Dayo you be proper megede fegede. How many Red cards has Kompany received in his EPL career? Now compare that to Sylva and Ramos
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:22pm On Jan 19, 2013
Rather sluggish start! Everyone looks a bit off the pace. Mandzukic keeps us in front tho

edoyad:

Olodo, oni boto boto, epa brain.
Ashley Cole won that award for the first time in 2004, where Torres lamb then. Anyways congrats to him though he doesnt deserve it. FYI, Lahm and Cole had each won the award twice before now until this recent one gave Lamb chops the advantage. No Vidic, Kompany, Van Persie or Yaya Toure in this rubbish, hissssss
You are an epic ret@rd. Lahm has made Team of the Tournament in every major Tournament since the 2006 WC can you tell us about Ashley Cole

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.