Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,362 members, 7,839,653 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1085217 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 3:07pm On Sep 02, 2013
And why do players still rush to them?

Shey na today Madrid start to treat players that way?

Any player treated badly by Madrid has himself to blame
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 3:07pm On Sep 02, 2013
Mourinho: [size=13pt]Ramires didnt deserve to be sent off[/size]

Gotze:

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by debosky(m): 3:59pm On Sep 02, 2013
^^ that looks more serious than a 3 week absence. Are you sure he won't be out longer?

Looks like Goetze is quite injury prone. . .
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 10:16pm On Sep 02, 2013
A-40:
Are we on the brink of an injury epidemic? Thanks to those Stamford Bridge hooligans Gotze,Martinez and Robben are all nursing injuries remember Schweini is another absentee as well never mind Alcantara

Gotze is the worst hit as he is out for at least 3 weeks

Good thing Schalke beat Leverkussen so we remain top depending on what Dortmund cook up tomorrow

BTW am I the only one puzzled by Schalke picking up Kevin Prince Boateng? He just scored a brace for Milan in the UCL qualifiers recently which means he is cup-tied! He also plays a key role for Milan so its a tad suprising that the deal was wrapped up so quickly

Still baffled at the reason why Milan let go of him. It's not like we've signed anyone better. Probably some internal conflict of some sort methinks.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by debosky(m): 9:57am On Sep 03, 2013
Thanks for obliging with Mesut's medical. Bayern can be useful for something after all. cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:11pm On Sep 03, 2013
toba: Im so sad cos of the way Madrid treats players.

Now Ozil will be forced to leave or make do with the bench.

I hope garet bale fails like KAKA did angry sad
Madrid is a blessing to all the teams in Europe no be dem dash Inter Sneijder no be dem dash us Robben and we didn't have to sanwo maga like Napoli and Arsenal did with Ozil and Benzema

Its a shame that they let go of their most consistent creative player with Bale and Ronaldo wanting to score you have to wonder who would provide them the ball

debosky: Thanks for obliging with Mesut's medical. Bayern can be useful for something after all. cheesy
Bayern na buje budanu we always help the less privileged teams around us
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:37pm On Sep 03, 2013
dayokanu: Mourinho: [size=13pt]Ramires didnt deserve to be sent off[/size]

Gotze:

Mourinho has to be the most classless coach known to man! I have heard a lot of crap from him in the past but what he said after that Super Cup takes the cake

chic2pimp:

Still baffled at the reason why Milan let go of him. It's not like we've signed anyone better. Probably some internal conflict of some sort methinks.
Maybe the racism thing sha cos I heard Berlusconi's brother said some offensive stuff sometime ago. Besides you have gotten back Kaka so what the hell? Still think he would be sorely missed! I look at that Milan team and I don't quite see who can provide the energy and ginja that KPB brought to the table. Dunno why Allegri tried to make him a trequartista
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:30pm On Sep 03, 2013
Birthday galore at FC Bayern

Javi Martinez and Jerome Boateng turn 25

Bayern OG Sami Kuffor turns 37 (That ninja is just 37? shocked shocked)
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:35pm On Sep 03, 2013
No mind Kuffuor jare

Happy birthday to Javi and Boateng

I hope we come back from the international break without more injuries
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:33pm On Sep 03, 2013
Heard Javi just had groin surgery smh our "depth" is definitely going to be tested this season
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 2:49pm On Sep 05, 2013
Champions League squad

Goalkeepers:
1 Manuel Neuer
22 Tom Starke
29 Leopold Zingerle*
32 Lukas Raeder*

Defenders:
4 Dante
5 Daniel Van Buyten
13 Rafinha
15 Jan Kirchhoff
17 Jérôme Boateng
21 Philipp Lahm (C)
26 Diego Contento
27 David Alaba
35 Benno Schmitz*
38 Ylli Sallahi*

Midfielders:
6 Thiago Alcántara
7 Franck Ribéry
8 Javi Martínez
10 Arjen Robben
11 Xherdan Shaqiri
19 Mario Götze
23 Mitchell Weiser*
25 Thomas Müller
31 Bastian Schweinsteiger
34 Pierre Højbjerg*
36 Alessandro Schöpf*
37 Julian Green*
39 Toni Kroos
40 Vladimir Rankovic*

Attackers:
9 Mario Mandžukić
14 Claudio Pizarro
20 Patrick Weihrauch*
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:44pm On Sep 05, 2013
We are a bit thin at striker position in my eyes! And from what I saw from the Freiburg game its not a surety that the Pizzaman would deliver this season except Gotze proves he can play the false 9 role
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by folahann(m): 10:52pm On Sep 06, 2013
Looking around...ha i think I've go the perfect place to shytte.

I no knw wetin I chop wey dey worry my stomach.
Pushing...farts...pushi...
Wow my belle don free now.
Menn, this is a nice place to shiitte
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 11:11pm On Sep 06, 2013
folahann: Looking around...ha i think I've go the perfect place to shytte.

Children what do you want to be in Future

Ade: i want to be an engineer

Kunle I want to be a doctor

Folahann: I want to sleep with Fabregas

You shitting all over is as a result of your sphincter being damaged by Fabregas while he was rimming you like you always wanted
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 11:48pm On Sep 06, 2013
A-40:

Mourinho has to be the most classless coach known to man! I have heard a lot of crap from him in the past but what he said after that Super Cup takes the cake

You have a penchant for isokuso sha! What do you want him to say? ''Yeah, Ramires deserved to be sent off.'' Oshi o da!

Classless being pointing finger.

Anyways, just felt like putting my shotput here like Arsenal did last season on your useless arena with your useless burnthisleaguedown. cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:17am On Sep 07, 2013
Muller and Kroos on target for Die Mannschaft and Bayern old boy Miroslav Klose ties Gerd Muller's record

Pataki:

You have a penchant for isokuso sha! What do you want him to say? ''Yeah, Ramires deserved to be sent off.'' Oshi o da!

Classless being pointing finger.

Anyways, just felt like putting my shotput here like Arsenal did last season on your useless arena with your useless burnthisleaguedown. cheesy
You must be deranged and ret@rded!! What is this cabron on about? Why not just not say shyte when its clear to even the blind that it was a bookable offense

If only your diarrhoea was solely physical undecided some of that fecal matter has seeped into your brains apparently

Wey ya trophy? Show me ya trophy? Bilewu!

folahann: Looking around...ha i think I've go the perfect place to shytte.

Loool after being sodomized its no wonder you cannot control your bowel movement. Homo
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 8:59am On Sep 07, 2013
A-40:

You must be deranged and ret@rded!! What is this cabron on about? Why not just not say shyte when its clear to even the blind that it was a bookable offense

If only your diarrhoea was solely physical undecided some of that fecal matter has seeped into your brains apparently
You have the IQ of a typical oshodi goat. Bleating like a typical eran ileya.

Maybe in your useless burnthisleaguedown, your players are treated with kid gloves, and allowed never to be kicked or tackled. Little wonder why this thread stinks of shyte literally. cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by folahann(m): 12:37pm On Sep 07, 2013
Patak: Little wonder why this thread stinks of shyte literally. cheesy

Why won't the thread stink when it's a toilet. I don't know what brings u here. Me i come here to shyte.

@ A 4ktard, don't tell me u also support the German NT
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:03pm On Sep 07, 2013
Pataki:
You have the IQ of a typical oshodi goat. Bleating like a typical eran ileya.

Maybe in your useless burnthisleaguedown, your players are treated with kid gloves, and allowed never to be kicked or tackled. Little wonder why this thread stinks of shyte literally. cheesy
Why don't you get your head out of Mourinho's a$$ for a second? I'm sure when Branislav Ivanovic breaks Ozil's metatarsals we would see what your ret@rded comments would be. Epic phoool!

Maricon you can talk shyte about the Bundesliga all you want but you die, cry and lust after their products! Your dementia is laughable
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:35pm On Sep 07, 2013
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:36pm On Sep 07, 2013
A-40:
Maricon you can talk shyte about the Bundesliga all you want but you die, cry and lust after their products! Your dementia is laughable

Especially as the Bundesliga team wins treble and his own useless bottom feeder team cant win anything since Pope John Paul died
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 07, 2013
dayokanu:

Children what do you want to be in Future

Ade: i want to be an engineer

Kunle I want to be a doctor

Folahann: I want to sleep with Fabregas

You shitting all over is as a result of your sphincter being damaged by Fabregas while he was rimming you like you always wanted
grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:28pm On Sep 07, 2013
dayokanu:

Especially as the Bundesliga team wins treble and his own useless bottom feeder team cant win anything since Pope John Paul died
No mind the douchegoblin! Awon trophy haram
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 9:26pm On Sep 09, 2013
Pierre Hojbjerg signs his Professional contract with Bayern
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:53pm On Sep 09, 2013
dayokanu: Pierre Hojbjerg signs his Professional contract with Bayern
With all these injuries the youngin might get to play at some point
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 10, 2013
Alaba has just scored for Austria against Ireland!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 9:59pm On Sep 10, 2013
So it had to take TWO ARSENAL players to score tonight (BFG und :Ozil) before a useless burnthisleaguedown player could score alongside.

And yet that A-person will come and be yarning megedefegede for my face.

No wonder it is called burnthisleaguedown.

Just dropping my shotput as usual on this shyte thread.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 10:12pm On Sep 10, 2013
Pataki: So it had to take TWO ARSENAL players to score tonight (BFG und :Ozil) before a useless burnthisleaguedown player could score alongside.

And yet that A-person will come and be yarning megedefegede for my face.

No wonder it is called burnthisleaguedown.

Just dropping my shotput as usual on this shyte thread.
what a childish and foolish talk.
There were total of 3 arsenal players in French squad today, yet none of them could find the back of the net. Ribery came to France's rescue twice while that useless striker of Giroud was busy running up and down the field like a lost billy goat.
Alaba scored for Austria today. How many arsenal players scored in last Germany's match before today?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 10:27pm On Sep 10, 2013
Lordave: what a childish and foolish talk.
There were total of 3 arsenal players in French squad today, yet none of them could find the back of the net. Ribery came to France's rescue twice while that useless striker of Giroud was busy running up and down the field like a lost billy goat.
Alaba scored for Austria today. How many arsenal players scored in last Germany's match before today?
You must have been sedated with the strongest dose of idiocy from that Aro mental hospital tonight. So it has to take central defender to score first when the likes of useless Muller is running like a headless chicken around the field? How many assists did Ozil provide today that your useless burnthisleaguedown players could not convert to goals? How many assists did Giroud have tonight that he failed to convert? Would you say that penalty awarded to Germany was thoroughly deserved? Are you another moooroonic A-person?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 11:22pm On Sep 10, 2013
Pataki:
You must have been sedated with the strongest dose of idiocy from that Aro mental hospital tonight. So it has to take central defender to score first when the likes of useless Muller is running like a headless chicken around the field? How many assists did Ozil provide today that your useless burnthisleaguedown players could not convert to goals? How many assists did Giroud have tonight that he failed to convert? Would you say that penalty awarded to Germany was thoroughly deserved? Are you another moooroonic A-person?
Don't get emotional yet. I'm less concerned about assists. Wether assissted or not assissted, how many goals have arsenal players scored in WCQ since last week.
Mertesacker and Ozil scored and you're jumping up and down like a drugged frog forgetting that Ribery was the man behind France's triumph over Belarus tonight, whilst your Giroud was as useless as 'YO' in you.

Giroud was assissted severly, but he failed to convert. Shame, Pogba, Ribery and even Nasri came from bench to score while 90 minute striker couldn't even make a reasonable attempt on goal.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:47am On Sep 11, 2013
Let the Arsenal troll see this and go to his thread to weep

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by debosky(m): 2:03pm On Sep 11, 2013
A-40 I'm disappointed in you sha. Does the fact that good products can come out of a league mean the league isn't useless?

Even a student taught in a useless school with drunkard teachers and classrooms underneath a mango tree can excel due to individual effort - it doesn't mean the school isn't useless.

Not calling the German League a mango tree by the way. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.