Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,579 members, 7,840,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (409) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1085371 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:43pm On Feb 22, 2016
sinizia:

But Okazaki does that job (occupying the 10 position especially when Leciester are defending) week in, week out, and yet he's recognized as striker. What seem to be the cause for that, then?

Or don't you feel it's a testament to the fact that he's a discplined SS in a 4-4-2 formation who can help out in the midfield in one minute and on the next minute he's in box of his opponent to help out with a striking job.

What I'll say is, in that 4-4-2 formation, even if he occupies the 10 position in the field, it still makes him a SS.

In a 4-4-2 there is a role for a support striker and there is a role for a 10.

Do you use to follow Nigeria National team like 15yrs ago. Kanu was the support striker Okocha was the10

If in a game Kanu has to drop into the Okocha role during the game then that means he is not playing as a support striker anymore

This happens a lot when you are playing a much stronger team and your team needs to fall deep, your original 10 probably has to drop further backwards into a double pivot beside your 4

Like i said tactics on the field are fluid and saying Okazaki is a striker wont be enough until you analyze his position during a game
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by hensben(m): 11:44pm On Feb 22, 2016
raumdeuter:

If Ozil moved to the striker position that means for that game Ozil was a striker

If Sanchez moved to the right wing that means for that time he is a right winger

If Okazaki moved to the midfield that means for that game he is a midfielder

When Carrick moved to the defence for that game he was a defender, When Terry moved to the keepers position for that game he was the goalkeeper
Even when Okazaki started the game as a striker? As far as he dropped to midfield due to tactical reason he becomes a midfielder right? How about the time he played as a striker in that same game, are we safe to call him a striker too bro ramuzaki?

Chai!!! grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sinizia: 11:46pm On Feb 22, 2016
airmark:

@sinizi.a, i know you and others are smart to form a brilliant opinion from ramuzaki statement above. Dayo is a fraud. He wanted to engage you and screen out the fraud he committed. That's how unreal this nuccah could be. cheesy

LOL. Jokes apart, is there more to this football bants between y'all? Coz the kind of rough tackle una dey give unaselves dey fear me. It looks kinda personal to me. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:53pm On Feb 22, 2016
hensben:
Even when Okazaki started the game as a striker? As far as he dropped to midfield due to tactical reason he becomes a midfielder right? How about the time he played as a striker in that same game, are we safe to call him a striker too bro ramuzaki?

Chai!!! grin

Are you seeking to know or you are here to celebrate and display your ignorance

In games where your crush Hazard was listed as the left winger but played more to the middle or to the right, would we still call him a left winger for that game?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:55pm On Feb 22, 2016
sinizia:

LOL. Jokes apart, is there more to this football bants between y'all? Coz the kind of rough tackle una dey give unaselves dey fear me. It looks kinda personal to me. grin

That is because I always show people that he is dumb. People didnt notice before until i called attention to it.
As a result even on his favourite Chelsea thread, he has been anointed as the dodoyo of the thread the retarddinho of the thread

No one who knows his football take him serious

Ask the real good analyst on this NL thread their opinion about airmark and you would hear the same response. "He is dense"
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sinizia: 11:57pm On Feb 22, 2016
raumdeuter:

In a 4-4-2 there is a role for a support striker and there is a role for a 10.

Do you use to follow Nigeria National team like 15yrs ago. Kanu was the support striker Okocha was the10

If in a game Kanu has to drop into the Okocha role during the game then that means he is not playing as a support striker anymore

This happens a lot when you are playing a much stronger team and your team needs to fall deep, your original 10 probably has to drop further backwards into a double pivot beside your 4

Like i said tactics on the field are fluid and saying Okazaki is a striker wont be enough until you analyze his position during a game

Yes I agree with the first embolden words. But while Kanu is not playing the SS role anymore for such a match (or the mins the team were on the back-foot) maybe due to stronger opposition, it still doesn't change his position generally as a SS, which is where my stance is. And which I think is the stance of the writer behind your screenshot. Basically, the writer is trying to a say while the SS can drop in the midfield position for such matches, it still doesn't change his striking position. Which is why I think a place one starts in a formation MOST of the time is his main position irrespective of where he switches or drops due to certain conditions.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:03am On Feb 23, 2016
sinizia:

Yes I agree with the first embolden words. But while Kanu is not playing the SS role anymore for such a match (or the mins the team were on the back-foot) maybe due to stronger opposition, it still doesn't change his position generally as a SS, which is where my stance is. And which I think is the stance of the writer behind your screenshot. Basically, the writer is trying to a say while the SS can drop in the midfield position for such matches, it still doesn't change his striking position. Which is why I think a place one starts in a formation MOST of the time is his main position irrespective of where he switches or drops due to certain conditions.

I disagree

I think your starting position is irrelevant, rather its what you do on the field whether as a result of tactics or as a result of pressure that counts.

Its irrelevant what your biodata is, its where you play on the field that counts. Henry for a lot of time in Arsenal was their top striker, when he got to Barca he was playing more on the left. So would you insist Henry is a central striker?

or say C Ronaldo that according to tactics they would say he is a left winger but most of the time his on the field position is the most advanced in a central role Ronaldo would be the one in the middle to nod crosses, to tap in or when Madrid is pressed he would be the one up top waiting for the ball and basically occupying the role of a striker as shown by his heatmap

You would be deceiving yourself in such instances still calling C Ronaldo a left winger even if you go bring his biodata
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sinizia: 12:23am On Feb 23, 2016
raumdeuter:

I disagree

I think your starting position is irrelevant, rather its what you do on the field whether as a result of tactics or as a result of pressure that counts.

Its irrelevant what your biodata is, its where you play on the field that counts. Henry for a lot of time in Arsenal was their top striker, when he got to Barca he was playing more on the left. So would you insist Henry is a central striker?

or say C Ronaldo that according to tactics they would say he is a left winger but most of the time his on the field position is the most advanced in a central role Ronaldo would be the one in the middle to nod crosses, to tap in or when Madrid is pressed he would be the one up top waiting for the ball and basically occupying the role of a striker as shown by his heatmap

You would be deceiving yourself in such instances still calling C Ronaldo a left winger even if you go bring his biodata

If you disagree with me, you might as well disagree with every other sites and football pundits in the world coz even Leceister City club and the screenshot you posted still regards Okazaki as a striker despite where he spent most of his time in a match. Same thing applies to Henry. While at Barca, he was a winger, it doesn't matter if he advanced to striking positions at any point in his time there, he'll forever be known that he played in the wing position while at Barca.

Same thing for CR7. He's a winger, recognized all over the world as winger DESPITE the fact that he spends his time in the most advanced role of a CF. Where he ADAVANCES TO FROM HIS MAIN WING IN THE FORMATION doesn't matter. His position in the formation is what matters. If not why was Zidane praised for removing CR7 from the striking role Benitez used him sometimes this season to the wing role he's known for even though everyone knows that CR7 drifts into the striker position for majority of the game? If CR7 doesn't drift into the striking position, he won't score those huge amount of goals. And if he starts as striker, he is easily nullified and his threat quenched. So he's better off as a WINGER who advances in the opponent's 18-yard box to score tons of goals. It works perfectly for him that way.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:24am On Feb 23, 2016
Game day tomorrow.

I am hoping for a score draw tomorrow. If we get an away win even better

Losing by 2 goals or more would be a disaster cos Juve is a very disciplined side and wont be easy to overrun in Munich

Lets do this Boys. We are the last team to beat Juve in Turin lets do it again
Juventus have lost only twice in a run of 45 European home games, qualifiers included, going back to the start of the 2004/05 season – both defeats were against Bayern

MIA SAN MIA

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cb2NmlFUUAA67ti.jpg:large[/img]
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:30am On Feb 23, 2016
sinizia:

If you disagree with me, you might as well disagree with every other sites and football pundits in the world coz even Leceister City club and the screenshot you posted still regards Okazaki as a striker despite where he spent most of his time in a match. Same thing applies to Henry. While at Barca, he was a winger, it doesn't matter if he advanced to striking positions at any point in his time there, he'll forever be known that he played in the wing position while at Barca.

I think we are getting somewhere. You prefer to stick to where a player is known to play regardless of what he actually does on the field. E.g you would forever consider Henry a top striker, Messi a right winger Mascherano a DM regardless of where they play in games

I would rather judge them based on what they play on the field rather than what they are generally recognized to be because tactics are very fluid on the field,

I think we can now agree to disagree

I dey go house jare
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:07am On Feb 23, 2016
sinizia:

Nothing ooo. If i know his birthday date, i may be the first person to wish him more years. Most of what he says here are something he wont escape a slap for in real life. Imagine saying okazaki never played as a striker for leicester. He later edited the post when i called him out. He will never say anything about that, cos he was caught red-handed. All these lies are annoying, especially some less-informed ones would take such as facts. He once said boateng was awarded man of the match at world cup finals amongst other stuffs. How can one explain someone argueing with a club that its player is not playing as striker? Its obvious dayo knows nothing about how 4 4 2 formation works. At least you have confirmed the level of his football knowledge today. I know this argument has taught him a lot as regards the forwards in that formation. We have helped him from subsequent embarrassment.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by timbros(m): 6:31am On Feb 23, 2016
airmark:

Nothing ooo. If i know his birthday date, i may be the first person to wish him more years. Most of what he says here are something he wont escape a slap for in real life. Imagine saying okazaki never played as a striker for leicester. He later edited the post when i called him out. He will never say anything about that, cos he was caught red-handed. All these lies are annoying, especially some less-informed ones would take such as facts. He once said boateng was awarded man of the match at world cup finals amongst other stuffs. How can one explain someone argueing with a club that its player is not playing as striker? Its obvious dayo knows nothing about how 4 4 2 formation works. At least you have confirmed the level of his football knowledge today. I know this argument has taught him a lot as regards the forwards in that formation. We have helped him from subsequent embarrassment.

Hahaha hahaha. ..I just read another 4 pages of proper tutorials.

On a more serious note, for raumdeuter to edit that post of his shows that he has realised his goof only that pride won't allow him to accept he goofed!

From my observations, raumdeuter didn't know that Leicester apply the 4-4-2 formation (I know he will never accept this). He thinks they play the more popular 4-2-3-1 formation with Kante and Drinkwater as pivot, Albrighton, Okazaki and Mahrez behind Vardy hence his statement about Okazaki.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 7:11am On Feb 23, 2016
http://www.lcfc.com/team/

Dont understand why nobody just posted this here

I think that Leicester City Football Club will at least know the job title of one their employees...

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:24pm On Feb 23, 2016
timbros:

Hahaha hahaha. ..I just read another 4 pages of proper tutorials.

On a more serious note, for raumdeuter to edit that post of his shows that he has realised his goof only that pride won't allow him to accept he goofed!

From my observations, raumdeuter didn't know that Leicester apply the 4-4-2 formation (I know he will never accept this). He thinks they play the more popular 4-2-3-1 formation with Kante and Drinkwater as pivot, Albrighton, Okazaki and Mahrez behind Vardy hence his statement about Okazaki.

You are right. cool

Nihilist:
http://www.lcfc.com/team/
I think that Leicester City Football Club will at least know the job title of one their employees...

I posted it on page 405. Ramuzaki said Leicester was stvpid.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:19pm On Feb 23, 2016
sinizia you see what I said about posting his biodata page regardless of what he actually does on the field?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by timbros(m): 4:22pm On Feb 23, 2016
What you see in his biodata is actually what he does in the field of play. He is a SS in a 4-4-2 formation.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:22pm On Feb 23, 2016
Attached is from Barcelona official page. So If I say Mascherano doesnt play as a midfielder for Barcelona, Someone would post his biodata from Barcelona official website to prove I am wrong

Thats the difference between those who actually watch the game and understand vs those who dont

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 4:52pm On Feb 23, 2016
raumdeuter:
Attached is from Barcelona official page. So If I say Mascherano doesnt play as a midfielder for Barcelona, Someone would post his biodata from Barcelona official website to prove I am wrong

Thats the difference between those who actually watch the game and understand vs those who dont

Egbon e dake jare!

I've just been looking at you and laughing. The other guys saying Okazaki is a supporting striker clearly don't watch Leicester play.

I do cos they are my second team.

Okazaki does not support anything.

Shinji and Jaimie both work the channels and Mahrez drifts central to play almost as a false 10 with Albrighton staying wide left.

You can only say Shinji is a 10 if he's tasked with creating...he isn't and so he doesn't. The fact that he has created less chances than Vardy AND the entire midfield four of Mahrez, Kante, Drinkwater and Albrighton proves this.

If you actually even bother to watch The Foxes, you'd see that Vardy tends to drift wider leaving Shinji to occupy central areas. The vast majority of Vardy's goals have come from him running on to long balls from wide areas.

When Leicester defend, they drop into to compact banks of 4 with Vardy drifting right again and Shinji marking central.

So please cool the b.s.

I'm on my phone right now, but if you want me to give you heatmaps, I will.

Stop embarrassing yourself oga
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:20pm On Feb 23, 2016
Nihilist:

Egbon e dake jare!

I've just been looking at you and laughing. The other guys saying Okazaki is a supporting striker clearly don't watch Leicester play.

I do cos they are my second team.

Okazaki does not support anything.

Shinji and Jaimie both work the channels and Mahrez drifts central to play almost as a false 10 with Albrighton staying wide left.

You can only say Shinji is a 10 if he's tasked with creating...he isn't and so he doesn't. The fact that he has created less chances than Vardy AND the entire midfield four of Mahrez, Kante, Drinkwater and Albrighton proves this.

If you actually even bother to watch The Foxes, you'd see that Vardy tends to drift wider leaving Shinji to occupy central areas. The vast majority of Vardy's goals have come from him running on to long balls from wide areas.

When Leicester defend, they drop into to compact banks of 4 with Vardy drifting right again and Shinji marking central.

So please cool the b.s.

I'm on my phone right now, but if you want me to give you heatmaps, I will.

Stop embarrassing yourself oga

OK
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:23pm On Feb 23, 2016
timbros:
What you see in his biodata is actually what he does in the field of play. He is a SS in a 4-4-2 formation.

What does Mascherano play for Barcelona? Then check what his Barca official website Biodata says
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 5:30pm On Feb 23, 2016
raumdeuter:

OK

OK what? cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Patewo: 5:38pm On Feb 23, 2016
Nihilist:

OK what? cheesy

grin grin grin

He is confused. Seems ramuzaki has been eating space cakes for the past couple of days.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 5:40pm On Feb 23, 2016
Nihilist:

OK what? cheesy

He has finally accepted the fact that he goofed!

Dayo was ashamed of the fact that his sworn e-enemies ( Airmark and Pataki) were schooling him on the basics of the game, hence his unnecessary agidi (in the process, tying himself up in more tortuous knots of logic). grin

Thanks for your "special" intervention!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:47pm On Feb 23, 2016
Nihilist:

OK what? cheesy

Ok as in Ok.

You say Okazaki is not a midfielder, You also say he's not a support striker

So everyone is wrong about him
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 6:02pm On Feb 23, 2016
raumdeuter:

Ok as in Ok.

You say Okazaki is not a midfielder, You also say he's not a support striker

So everyone is wrong about him

See this wily rogue cheesy

The only person really wrong here is you.

Afterall one can play up front as a striker but have a different role. e.g Giroud is target man striker, Aguero is more like a Shadow Striker,etc....

Fact is they're both strikers.

Fact is that Aguero occasionally drops very deep to get the ball...especially when he's playing with Bony...but not even you would dare call him a 10.

Dude just admit you goofed....We know you're clever and knowledgeable but everyone makes the occasional mistake...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 6:06pm On Feb 23, 2016
raumdeuter:

What does Mascherano play for Barcelona? Then check what his Barca official website Biodata says

Here's why

"Being a centre-back for Barça is not like being a centre-back for any other team,” he explains. “The areas you inhabit are very similar to those I’d inhabit playing in midfield. Often, in terms of where we press, Busquets and I are practically in the same line. If you make me defend in my area the whole time, then obviously I’m going to suffer because of my physical stature, but we don’t. The [biggest] thing that changes is that I receive the ball facing the pitch, not with my back to the play.”

Mascherano once insisted that the 90 minutes are for suffering, all the more so as a defender, but now he says: “I enjoy it.” Time, then, to do away with the idea of Mascherano-the-makeshift-centre-back? Not exactly. Asked if it annoys him to be treated like a man out of position, a supposed weak line well into his sixth season, 13 trophies later, he responds: “No, because I still see myself as a midfielder.”

- Javier Macsherano
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:43pm On Feb 23, 2016
Nihilist:

Here's why

"Being a centre-back for Barça is not like being a centre-back for any other team,” he explains. “The areas you inhabit are very similar to those I’d inhabit playing in midfield. Often, in terms of where we press, Busquets and I are practically in the same line. If you make me defend in my area the whole time, then obviously I’m going to suffer because of my physical stature, but we don’t. The [biggest] thing that changes is that I receive the ball facing the pitch, not with my back to the play.”

Mascherano once insisted that the 90 minutes are for suffering, all the more so as a defender, but now he says: “I enjoy it.” Time, then, to do away with the idea of Mascherano-the-makeshift-centre-back? Not exactly. Asked if it annoys him to be treated like a man out of position, a supposed weak line well into his sixth season, 13 trophies later, he responds: “No, because I still see myself as a midfielder.”

- Javier Macsherano

So now where a players actually positions now matter, Not what is on the biodata

When with Okazaki it was the biodata that was used as the source of truth, with Mascherano we cant use the biodata again but have to take to consider where he actually stays on the field

When would you make up your mind
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:45pm On Feb 23, 2016
Nihilist:

Here's why
- Javier Macsherano

Response below just slightly changed

Nihilist:
http://www.fcbarcelona.com/football/first-team/staff/players/mascherano

[size=18pt]I think that Barcelona Football Club will at least know the job title of one their employees[/size]...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:49pm On Feb 23, 2016
Nihilist:
See this wily rogue cheesy

The only person really wrong here is you.

Afterall one can play up front as a striker but have a different role. e.g Giroud is target man striker, Aguero is more like a Shadow Striker,etc....

Fact is they're both strikers.

Fact is that Aguero occasionally drops very deep to get the ball...especially when he's playing with Bony...but not even you would dare call him a 10.

Dude just admit you goofed....We know you're clever and knowledgeable but everyone makes the occasional mistake...

The role of a striker is still the same. He is the man farthest forward in attacking move. he engages the central defenders and when on attack he is usually in the box

What are the attributes of the striker in a game that Okazaki displays
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 7:00pm On Feb 23, 2016
raumdeuter:

So now where a players actually positions now matter, Not what is on the biodata

When with Okazaki it was the biodata that was used as the source of truth, with Mascherano we cant use the biodata again but have to take to consider where he actually stays on the field

When would you make up your mind

It's like Apollo dey your eye.

Barca say Macsherano is a midfielder. Macsherano also tells you he is a midfielder who drops deeper.

What is the discrepancy?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 7:05pm On Feb 23, 2016
Dadehmola:

He has finally accepted the fact that he goofed!

Dayo was ashamed of the fact that his sworn e-enemies ( Airmark and Pataki) were schooling him on the basics of the game, hence his unnecessary agidi (in the process, tying himself up in more tortuous knots of logic). grin

Thanks for your "special" intervention!

Because of his ediotic goathead, he has now turned his foolish thread into a free for all to come and lecture his foolish skull.

Anyways, am out of here. From Ramudeen (which I gave him), he now got a more befitting name (ramuzaki). Make I go begin light candles and start adura gbigbona!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 7:07pm On Feb 23, 2016
Pataki:

Because of his ediotic goathead, he has now turned his foolish thread into a free for all to come and lecture his foolish skull.

Anyways, am out of here. From Ramudeen (which I gave him), he now got a more befitting name (ramuzaki). Make I go begin light candles and start adura gbigbona!
If you like pull all your cloth and howl at the moon...

Una must chop am tonight...

The question is just 'how many'

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.