Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,852 members, 7,862,784 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:27 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (407) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1091114 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 6:47pm On Feb 22, 2016
edoyad:

Ramuzaki grin grin grin grin grin
This name has a Japanese variant too?

The Nigerian version is Ramudeen. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:51pm On Feb 22, 2016
Pataki:
You are a very foolish goat! What is Okazaki's position for Leicester?

See the oponu ramuzaki blowing hot air.

Arindin

refer to the link timbross got for you and educate yourself
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 22, 2016
Pataki:

It seems Ramuzaki is set on the path of carrying-over OKA101.

If he does not successfully pass OKA101, he has no right to be regarded as a football analyst on this board.
Fail OKA 101? 4 unit course...
Na extra yr be dat na.

Ramuzaki abeg go and prepare for ur test o
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:52pm On Feb 22, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
See who's talking abt Lecture?? Coming from someone who doesn't know dat Okazaki is a Leicester City Striker?? Hahaha talk is cheap. Abeg go and prepare for ur OKA 101 test tomorrow

When would you stand up one day and defend anything you believe in instead of being the boy boy the political tout of others

I have given you the opportunity, Choose any topic and let people watch your bludgeoned to death with knowledge
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 22, 2016
raumdeuter:

When would you stand up one day and defend anything you believe in instead of being the boy boy the political tout of others

I have given you the opportunity, Choose any topic and let people watch your bludgeoned to death with knowledge
No worries! If its knowledge i seek, i would seek for it elsewhere. Not from someone who claims he's a football analyst and yet(given all the proof that has been provided) he doesn't know what position Okazaki plays for Leicester.

Bros trust me. U dont know shît!!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Spy360(m): 6:59pm On Feb 22, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
I know. People like Hensben and Spy360...

Football knowledge indeed
You are madt...

Have you ever won me in any argument? Isn't all you do just insults and posting gifs?
I can even tell you the history of your club.
I don blame you, scallywat.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:13pm On Feb 22, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
No worries! If its knowledge i seek, i would seek for it elsewhere. Not from someone who claims he's a football analyst and yet(given all the proof that has been provided) he doesn't know what position Okazaki plays for Leicester.

Bros trust me. U dont know shît!!!

We asked you to post what you know about football and you are now beating a retreat. I am not shocked anyway. Stick to liking posts, posting gifs and pictures just like airhead
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 7:19pm On Feb 22, 2016
Spy360:

You are madt...

Have you ever won me in any argument? Isn't all you do just insults and posting gifs?

grin grin

This thread Don turn comedy centre
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:19pm On Feb 22, 2016
Pep: ". We have almost no central defender. Serdar Tasci has just arrived, Benatia returned to training 4 days ago
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 7:25pm On Feb 22, 2016
raumdeuter:

Arindin

refer to the link timbross got for you and educate yourself

You are intellectually blind! Was it not from the same link, I posted a tutorial material for you to study?

Was it not from the same link I asked who are the "NEITHER FORWARD" referring to?

Have you taken either me or airmark up on this? Yet you foolishly bang your kingkong chest that anyone should take you up on football matters.

Go and study for OKA101 my student. This your foolish thread is now a showcase of how deep and enormous your football oponu-ciousness is.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 7:31pm On Feb 22, 2016
Dadehmola:

grin grin

This thread Don turn comedy centre

Ramuzaki is not finding it easy on his thread. His lau-lau combined with the asinwin aja that follows him about from thread to thread is getting too much for him.

Please if you know any of ramuzaki's molebi in Ibadan, please call them urgently to appeal to this ewure of a boy. Ramuzaki must not fail OKA101. His reputation as Nairaland football analyst is at stake. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:33pm On Feb 22, 2016
Pataki:
You are intellectually blind! Was it not from the same link, I posted a tutorial material for you to study?
Was it not from the same link I asked who are the "NEITHER FORWARD" referring to?
Have you taken either me or airmark up on this? Yet you foolishly bang your kingkong chest that anyone should take you up on football matters.
Go and study for OKA101 my student. This your foolish thread is now a showcase of how deep and enormous your football oponu-ciousness is.

You have eyes as big as floodlights yet have no understanding

If A winger during the game makes a tactical switch to center forward Would it be wrong for analysts call him "the winger"?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 22, 2016
Spy360:

You are madt...

LMAO!! Look at this one bleating all over the thread like a deranged sheep....
Who says it has to be about winning arguments on a faceless forum rather than stating facts and letting people know u actually know wat u're talking about?? If it is getting likes and shares on a faceless forum that is ur life's achievement, then that's ur bizness.

Besides, i dont ve to defeat u in an argument. Ur level of ignorance and fóólishness does that job perfectly.

Or were u not the one who made this preposterous statements??
"Ozil the best attacker in the world."
"Walcott as good as C.Ro and Aguero."
"Wenger the greatest manager."

Mehn! Nigga shift!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sinizia: 7:40pm On Feb 22, 2016
Raumdeuter, the only reason you won't accept defeat in this discourse is coz of your ego and the fact you don't ever agree you can be wrong.

Look, sometimes agreeing you are wrong doesn't meant you don't know about a particular subject, it's just the inherent trait in ALL humans to goof once in a while. If you search deeply, you'll see all of us had goofed once in a while. I have, Airmark have too, same goes for others. So why can't you accept you are wrong in the view of all these alarming evidences for different sites? There's no denying that you are one of the posters that's well versed in football matters. You know your onions when it comes to footie, but in this particular matter, you are woefully wrong. It's even funny you are fighting everybody even your own link.

All the examples with pics have been brought up by Airmark and Pataki which showed Okazaki is a striker and yet you won't still agree. Why are you still arguing? The pictorial evidence you used to back up your perspective still acknowledged that Leceister had 2 FORWARDS in their matches. You even shot yourself in the foot with it. Pray tell, are those two forwards in your screenshot, VARDY and Vardy's GHOST? If Vardy is a striker, who is the second striker that screenshot is referring to? A player dropping from his position to help another player out doesn't change his position.

Van Goat shunted Martial to wings and made Rooney our out and out striker, but yet in all the matches Rooney had started as our striker, you will see him dropping deep into our midfield to help out in defensive duties thereby killing our attacks when we surge forward. Does it mean we have no striker cos Rooney drops into the midfield as usual? NO!!

In the return leg of Barca Vs. Inter Milian UCL match where the Mourinho-led Inter packed the bus so much that Eto'o was almost sharing the position of a LB with the left back and Diego Millito was hardly crossing the mid-pitch line, was Eto'o a left back in that match? Was Millito a MF in that match? Hell no!! Their position in the FORMATION they started with is their main position.

Just ignore the argument and it'll die a natural death than arguing even what Leceister FC's site posted. Or you are saying Leceister and all the sites are wrong and you are right? Let the argument go, you are wrong this time. It changes nothing about your good footie knowledge.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 22, 2016
raumdeuter:

We asked you to post what you know about football and you are now beating a retreat. I am not shocked anyway. Stick to liking posts, posting gifs and pictures just like airhead
I dont ve to post anything to u. I already told u, i'm not in the mood for any back and forth this evening. I've simply refused not to indulge u. Because i know for a fact that u dont know shít!!

It is only ignorant, arrogant, proud and vacuous people who know nothing that will be going around a faceless forum trying to force their shít down people's throats as the gospel and claiming Nairaland football analyst when they actually dont know anything.

So if u got nothing better to say, u can go back to posting pictures of UEFA Coefficient and Boateng's pictures all over the forum like the clown that u are.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 22, 2016
sinizia:
Raumdeuter, the only reason you won't accept defeat in this discourse is coz of your ego and the fact you don't ever agree you can be wrong.

Look, sometimes agreeing you are wrong doesn't meant you don't know about a particular subject, it's just the inherent trait in ALL humans to goof once in a while. If you search deeply, you'll see all of us had goofed once in a while. I have, Airmark have too, same goes for others. So why can't you accept you are wrong in the view of all these alarming evidences for different sites? There's no denying that you are one of the posters that's well versed in football matters. You know your onions when it comes to footie, but in this particular matter, you are woefully wrong. It's even funny you are fighting everybody even your own link.

All the examples with pics have been brought up by Airmark and Pataki which showed Okazaki is a striker and yet you won't still agree. Why are you still arguing? The pictorial evidence you used to back up your perspective still acknowledged that Leceister had 2 FORWARDS in their matches. You even shot yourself in the foot with it. Pray tell, are those two forwards in your screenshot, VARDY and Vardy's GHOST? If Vardy is a striker, who is the second striker that screenshot is referring to? A player dropping from his position to help another player out doesn't change his position.

Van Goat shunted Martial to wings and made Rooney our out and out striker, but yet in all the matches Rooney had started as our striker, you will see him dropping deep into our midfield to help out in defensive duties thereby killing our attacks when we surge forward. Does it mean we have no striker cos Rooney drops into the midfield as usual? NO!!

In the return leg of Barca Vs. Inter Milian UCL match where the Mourinho-led Inter packed the bus so much that Eto'o was almost sharing the position of a LB with the left back and Diego Millito was hardly crossing the mid-pitch line, was Eto'o a left back in that match? Was Millito a MF in that match? Hell no!! Their position in the FORMATION they started with is their main position.

Just ignore the argument and it'll die a natural death than arguing even what Leceister FC's site posted. Or you are saying Leceister and all the sites are wrong and you are right? Let the argument go, you are wrong this time. It changes nothing about your good footie knowledge.
Barca vs Chelsea 2012. After Terry's red and in the 2nd Half, Drogba literally dropped back to the LB to help out in defence. Or was he not the one who fouled Fabregas while running in from the left wing?? But if u ask Ramuzaki he'll tell u that Drogba was a Left Back and not a striker!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 7:52pm On Feb 22, 2016
raumdeuter:

You have eyes as big as floodlights yet have no understanding

If A winger during the game makes a tactical switch to center forward Would it be wrong for analysts call him "the winger"?

I am sound enough to know where you want to digress this your foolishness to.

The main point and argument here is your foolish statement: "Okazaki is not used as a striker at Leicester City."

So what is Okazaki used as at Leicester? What is his starting position for Leicester? At what point in time in the game did he switch roles (from what to what) against Arsenal?

Repeat your foolish reply and I will unleash the gates of madness upon your dull skull and this thread!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sinizia: 7:58pm On Feb 22, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Barca vs Chelsea 2012. After Terry's red and in the @nd Half, Drogba literally dropped back to the LB to help out in defence. Or was he not the one who fouled Fabregas while running in from the left wing?? But if u ask Ramuzaki he'll tell u that Drogba was a Left Back and not a striker!!

This is like the dumbest argument ever. I feel ashamed seeing his diversionary tactics which makes no sense. NO site will support his opinion. Does he know better than all the sites including LECEISTER that acknowledges that Okazaki is their striker? In a 4-4-2 formation even if BOTH strikers decides to drop deep in the midfield for DURATION of the entire match, they are still the STRIKERS!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by hensben(m): 8:08pm On Feb 22, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
I know. People like Hensben and Spy360...

Football knowledge indeed
my guy you are very stupi.d for typing trash. What do you know about football. So because you dey troll don make you think say you know football. Make thunder bend that your mouth.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 8:24pm On Feb 22, 2016
Pataki:

sinizia:

I feel ashamed seeing his diversionary tactics which makes no sense.

Na today??

Ramuzaki recently compared Suarez to Benzema and when I asked him to state who the better C.F. was (without him boring me with his typically foolish epistles), Dayo Seidou DUMBia came up with these...

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sinizia: 8:31pm On Feb 22, 2016
Dadehmola:

Na today??

Ramuzaki recently compared Suarez to Benzema and when I asked him to state who the better C.F. was (without him boring me with his typically foolish epistles), Dayo Seidou DUMBia came up with these...

I saw that discourse and didn't even want to partake in it coz it made no sense. Facts or no facts, NO SANE football pundit or head will say Benzema is even on the level of Suarez. Suarez is a better striker than Benzema
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
hensben:
my guy you are very stupi.d for typing trash. What do you know about football. So because you dey troll don make you think say you know football. Make thunder bend that your mouth.
Hahahahaha! The mere fact that u and spy360 came out raining insults on my head only proves that i was right. I can still even give spy360 some credit when it comes to football matters. But u on the other hand, u ve proved ursef to be one of the dullest and most unintelligent posters in the sports section. Who knows maybe even in the entirety of Nairaland. Even on Chelsea thread, enough people have come forward to label u the official Chelsea thread clown!!

I mean, were u not the bítch who said Hazard can never be better than Neymar until they play in the same league?? Or were u not the one that was claiming Zouma would be back after two weeks when all evidence at the time pointed to him being out for the rest of the season??

Lool! Dude u're a fúcking joke!!

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:05pm On Feb 22, 2016
raumdeuter:
PEP on tommorows game

Juve are on a great run, have quality and a great playing style. It will be an interesting game!"

Pep Guardiola: "In the past years Juventus have done a great job, with Conte and after Conte."

"We are without our defenders, but what can we do? This is the situation and we should not complain."

Pep on winger @douglascosta: "He is quick, good on the ball, has a good shot and also helps out defensively."

We must attack intelligently and prevent counter attacks and set pieces."

"They're all really big and our central defender is Kimmich - we must avoid giving them set-pieces

I expect Juve to press us high up the field, but I might be wrong.

"Maybe Juventus are best team in Europe from set pieces."

Maybe this year we're not so good defensively but we're much better offensively.

Pack mas#

A40 .
Height is good but I still think with organization we can get by. Remember when we had DVB, Dante and Boateng we still conceded from setpieces and frequently too

Any news on Benatia? We need to offload that wasteman this summer. Right now as I see it we have to lean heavily on our attack. If Mueller and Lewa click an away goal or two is sure

Vidal impressed me on Saturday, banking on him tomorrow
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:23pm On Feb 22, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
I dont ve to post anything to u. I already told u, i'm not in the mood for any back and forth this evening. I've simply refused not to indulge u. Because i know for a fact that u dont know shít!!

It is only ignorant, arrogant, proud and vacuous people who know nothing that will be going around a faceless forum trying to force their shít down people's throats as the gospel and claiming Nairaland football analyst when they actually dont know anything.

So if u got nothing better to say, u can go back to posting pictures of UEFA Coefficient and Boateng's pictures all over the forum like the clown that u are.

This is not about being proud its about telling it the way it is. I am 1000% sure that I have more football knowledge in my toenails than you have in your entire body

Whenever you are ready to throw your hat in the ring pick number
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:28pm On Feb 22, 2016
sinizia:
Rumdeuter, the only reason you won't accept defeat in this discourse is coz of your ego and the fact you don't ever agree you can be wrong.

Its not the number of strikers you play, Its the position they play on the field that matters

You can play your striker as a winger or as a midfielder

Okazaki despite being a striker plays more to midfield for Leicester while Vardy remains their most forward player

That is simple common sense which airfart and pataki cannot understand

Samuel Etoo is a striker but while at Inter Milan he played more as a winger. If Samuel Etoo was playing as a winger what role would you say he played in the match? His natural role (striker) or the role he plays for the team on that day (Winger)

Carrick played as a Central defender, So would you say because Carrick is a midfielder, In the games he played as a Defender, Was he playing midfield?

Okazaki while a striker, In games drops to the 10 position and for the purpose of that game makes him a midfielder
Its basic logic
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:31pm On Feb 22, 2016
Dadehmola:

Na today??

Dindinrin amunkunmeko

What sense are you trying to make with all these screenshot you posted. This is not the first time I would take you to school on footballing matters. Like I said football might not be your forte neither is logical thinking. try Ludo

Write what you are trying to say in a few sentence Brainlessav Moronovich
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 22, 2016
raumdeuter:

This is not about being proud its about telling it the way it is. I am 1000% sure that I have more football knowledge in my toenails than you have in your entire body

Whenever you are ready to throw your hat in the ring pick number
Hmmmn! All that football knowledge and u still dont know that Okazaki is a Striker?? Interesting.....
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:36pm On Feb 22, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Hmmmn! All that football knowledge and u still dont know that Okazaki is a Striker?? Interesting.....

All your entire knowledge you have you still cant make any reasonable football argument

ANY one. All you can do effectively is post pictures and like posts. BTW are you the poster Elfenomeno1 refers to as Akindanidani? If you are then I have to credit Doyin for getting one thing right at last
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:37pm On Feb 22, 2016
Pataki:

The main point and argument here is your foolish statement: "Okazaki is not used as a striker at Leicester City."

So what is Okazaki used as at Leicester? What is his starting position for Leicester? At what point in time in the game did he switch roles (from what to what) against Arsenal?

Repeat your foolish reply and I will unleash the gates of madness upon your dull skull and this thread!

Dindinrin Pataki.

Tell us the gathering of foolss you attended where they compared Fuchs with Alaba
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:44pm On Feb 22, 2016
raumdeuter:

Okazaki while a striker, In games drops to the 10 position and for the purpose of that game makes him a midfielder
Its basic logic

This your statement is enough to renail you. When a player (striker) drops to a position in games is it not different from when a striker starts and play all through as a midfielder ? Okazaki drops into midfield when defending and goes back to his striking position when leicester attacks. You should stop doing this to yourself. Sinizia advised you well , i pray you dont listen though. grin

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:52pm On Feb 22, 2016
airmark:

This your statement is enough to renail you. When a player (striker) drops to a position in games is it not different from when a striker starts and play all through as a midfielder ? Okazaki drops into midfield when defending and goes back to his striking position when leicester attacks. You should stop doing this to yourself. Sinizia advised you well , i pray you dont listen though. grin

Your foolishness can sink the titanic

Does it matter where he starts or where he moves to during the match?

If Sanchez starts the match as a LW and during the game moves to right position permanently, a tool that you are would insist Sanchez played as a Left winger just because he was listed as a winger

You have eyes and you cant see whats happening on the field to analyze. Opolo e ti yoro like condense in Kano
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:53pm On Feb 22, 2016
Pataki:

Ode, why do you keep exercising yourself in this wanton idiocy? The same Fuchs is now being compared to your own David Olatokunbo Alaba in the football world with arguments for and against as to why he is better. You are really a dunce analyst.

Dindinrin pataki

Come and provide evidence to the statement in bold

(1) (2) (3) ... (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.