Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,842 members, 7,862,760 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:09 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (406) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1091068 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 8:30pm On Feb 21, 2016
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 8:05am On Feb 22, 2016
Pataki:
OKA101 STUDY MATERIALS FOR RAMUZAKI

Ramuzaki grin grin grin grin grin
This name has a Japanese variant too?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by hensben(m): 8:52am On Feb 22, 2016
So during the cause of a game if Ribery drift back to help Alaba in that LB position due to pressure from opponent he is automatically a LB in that game abi.

Hmm Ramuzaki I hail oo.. Pataki and airmark abeg make una make sure say those material(OKA 101) reach ramuzaki hand.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 8:58am On Feb 22, 2016
hensben:
So during the cause of a game if Ribery drift back to help Alaba in that LB position due to pressure from opponent he is automatically a LB in that game abi.

Hmm Ranuzaki I hail oo

Nor mind that foolish bros...

Wetin pain me pass na say them Airmark and Pataki dey put in concerted efforts to educate the ignorant mule but he still dey do agidi!

Smh!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by hensben(m): 9:03am On Feb 22, 2016
Dadehmola:

Wetin pain me pass na say them Airmark and Pataki dey put in concerted efforts to educate the ignorant mule but he still dey do agidi!

Smh!!
I just dey laugh since yesterday night. Ramuzaki is always 95% wrong in his argument. The funny part be say him nor dey always accept say him wrong instead him go try shift post.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by bigkesh(m): 11:39am On Feb 22, 2016
EPL boys have had enough of these barbarians called Bavarians on NL......

As from now on ehn.........

They are giving DAYO home schooling and house arrest while his loyal but now wounded Dog is trying every possible 'oko oloyun' herbal treatment after the simultaneous ISIS-esque bombardment to and fro United and Chelsea thread ....

The dog went to hunt thinking the lazy weak owner gat his back,As soon as things went against the dog the sharp owner withdrew and ran back home leaving the dog with the wolves....

The dog has been used as Pepper soup and Asun, and the Wolves are set deal with the owner right in his own home

This is fucking funny...

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 22, 2016
Okazaki is not a striker!

Borussia Monchengladbach have never played European football before this season.

Bayern ve 3 European Cups and 2 UCL. Later he'll change it to Bayern ve 5 UCL.

I never seen anyone so inconsistent in their arguments. Later he'll come and start claiming football analysts......
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 1:24pm On Feb 22, 2016
AdeLaNa1:

Borussia Monchengladbach have never played European football before this season.

I never seen anyone so inconsistent in their arguments. Later he'll come and start claiming football analysts......

You forgot to add :

"Yaya Toure is pure wánk - he only shines because the league in England is useless".

Then he self-destructs by posting a link to a rating that nullifies his arguments ( most of which are inherently idiotic)

In a bid to save face, he goes:

"Yaya Toure was better than all the midfielders in the Buli last season"

Dementia ti n set in fun Egbon yen jare! !
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 2:11pm On Feb 22, 2016
OKA101 TAKE HOME MONDAY ASSIGNMENT FOR RAMUZAKI

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3405987_okaz_jpeg7082b8ea30d94bfb9cccc9bfd8f265f1

Who are the NEITHER FORWARD being referred to in the first sentence of the attachment above? - 10 points.

(a) Okazaki & Ulloa
(b) Okazaki & Mahrez
(c) Okazaki & Vardy
(d) Vardy & Mahrez
(e)Vardy & Ulloa

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 3:01pm On Feb 22, 2016
grin grin

Dayo, the deadline for submission is 9am Tomorrow!!

P.s - you had better get it right else...

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:58pm On Feb 22, 2016
hensben:

Hmm Ramuzaki I hail oo.. Pataki and airmark abeg make una make sure say those material(OKA 101) reach ramuzaki hand.

This is a foolish statement If Ribery went to "help" Alaba. That means he was just Helping and the Left back is still Alaba

If Alaba was no longer on the field and Ribery moved there permanently then Ribery is the left back for that day

Dadehmola:

Smh!!

This is the type of foolish statement that makes you to fail WAEC so tay they had to put your name out as an example. If hesben that all Chelsea fans pointed to as the morronn of their thread is your reference point. That was the same way you saw Ababio but preferred to study Ikebe super for O level Chemistry
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:59pm On Feb 22, 2016
AdeLaNa1:

I dare you to disprove any of the above statements

1. Okazaki is not the striker for Leicester

2. BmG are CL debutants

3 Bayern have 3 European cups and 2 CL

Dispute any of them

I am waiting
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:01pm On Feb 22, 2016
bigkesh:
EPL boys have had enough of these barbarians called Bavarians on NL......

As from now on ehn.........

They are giving DAYO home schooling and house arrest while his loyal but now wounded Dog is trying every possible 'oko oloyun' herbal treatment after the simultaneous ISIS-esque bombardment to and fro United and Chelsea thread ....

The dog went to hunt thinking the lazy weak owner gat his back,As soon as things went against the dog the sharp owner withdrew and ran back home leaving the dog with the wolves....

The dog has been used as Pepper soup and Asun, and the Wolves are set deal with the owner right in his own home

This is fucking funny...

You know a thousand of you cannot stand me.

If you have any doubt

Let anyone starting from you pick ANY topic on football and I would put you to the sword within 15mins

Deal or no deal

I know those who have my football knowledge on this forum and they are less than 5
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
raumdeuter:

Don't you think you need your brain checked? Despite showing everything convincing that shows okazaki plays as a striker for leicester city, you are still asking for proof of him being a striker. Well, i dont think you should know okazaki better than his team. Below is who okazaki is to his club , leicester city fc. You should just go and lick your wounds secretly and stop disgracing yourself and destroying your already battered image further.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:43pm On Feb 22, 2016
airmark:

Don't you think you need your brain checked? Despite showing everything convincing that shows okazaki plays as a striker for leicester city, you are still asking for proof of him being a striker. Well, i dont think you should know okazaki better than his team. Below is who okazaki is to his club , leicester city fc. You should just go and lick your wounds secretly and stop disgracing yourself and destroying your already battered image further.

When I mean posters, I am not talking about the dumbest of all aka airmark. On all threads you are known to be very dense

So stick to your picture posting atoole
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:59pm On Feb 22, 2016
raumdeuter:

When I mean posters, I am not talking about the dumbest of all aka airmark. On all threads you are known to be very dense

How is this post relevant to the proof i dropped that okazaki is a leicester city striker? May be leicester city is dumb to see him as a striker.
Dayo ramuzaki Olopolo fuke fuke . cheesy

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:03pm On Feb 22, 2016
airmark:

How is this post relevant to the proof i dropped that okazaki is a leicester city striker? May be leicester city is dumb to see him as a striker.
Dayo ramuzaki Olopolo fuke fuke . cheesy

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 22, 2016
raumdeuter:

2. BmG are CL debutants

3 Bayern have 3 European cups and 2 CL

Dispute any of them

I am waiting
I'm not interested in any back and forth arguments today. Maybe another time. Besides, dont u ve OKA 101 test tomorrow?? smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:13pm On Feb 22, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
I'm not interested in any back and forth arguments today. Maybe another time. Besides, dont u ve OKA 101 test tomorrow?? smiley smiley

You are truely Dayo's good friend. cool

raumdeuter:

Ramuzaki, sorry for the pain i have inflicted on you on this okazaki issue. I am so sorry. Meanwhile Prof. Pataki gave you assignment on OKA 101, ensure you submit it on time. I have helped you encircle the key words grin grin grin

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 22, 2016
Dadehmola:

You forgot to add :

"Yaya Toure is pure wánk - he only shines because the league in England is useless".

Then he self-destructs by posting a link to a rating that nullifies his arguments ( most of which are inherently idiotic)

In a bid to save face, he goes:

"Yaya Toure was better than all the midfielders in the Buli last season"

Dementia ti n set in fun Egbon yen jare! !
Na old age i go blame...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:18pm On Feb 22, 2016
AdeLaNa1:

Anytime. Go and read up and choose any topic you are best at in football and I would surely lecture you adequately

The only thing happening tomorrow is the Bayern vs Juve match and we are all looking forward to it

When is your team playing their CL match
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 22, 2016
raumdeuter:

I know those who have my football knowledge on this forum and they are less than 5
I know. People like Hensben and Spy360...

Football knowledge indeed

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 6:19pm On Feb 22, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:21pm On Feb 22, 2016
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:22pm On Feb 22, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
I know. People like Hensben and Spy360...

Football knowledge indeed

Come and prove your mettle. I think I've told you that you are just alittle better than hesben and FYI spy360 knows more football than you

Everything you know about football can be written on a grain of millet
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:26pm On Feb 22, 2016
PEP on tommorows game

Juve are on a great run, have quality and a great playing style. It will be an interesting game!"

Pep Guardiola: "In the past years Juventus have done a great job, with Conte and after Conte."

"We are without our defenders, but what can we do? This is the situation and we should not complain."

Pep on winger @douglascosta: "He is quick, good on the ball, has a good shot and also helps out defensively."

We must attack intelligently and prevent counter attacks and set pieces."

"They're all really big and our central defender is Kimmich - we must avoid giving them set-pieces

I expect Juve to press us high up the field, but I might be wrong.

"Maybe Juventus are best team in Europe from set pieces."

Maybe this year we're not so good defensively but we're much better offensively.

Pack mas#

A40 .
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 22, 2016
raumdeuter:

Come and prove your mettle. I think I've told you that you are just alittle better than hesben and FYI spy360 knows more football than you
And i don talk am b4. Me no come here to come claim football annalyst. If i sabi pass u, i sabi pass u ni....

Abi shey no be d same Spy360 that said Walcott is as good as Aguero and C.Ro??
And no be you talk say Okazaki no be striker??

I swear una sabi die. The two of u fit each other. Awon football analysts!!!

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:32pm On Feb 22, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
And i don talk am b4. Me no come here to come claim football annalyst. If i sabi pass u, i sabi pass u ni....

Abi shey no be d same Spy360 that said Walcott is as good as Aguero and C.Ro??
And no be you talk say Okazaki no be striker??

I swear una sabi die. The two of u fit each other. Awon football analysts!!!

You talk wetin you sabi

Or you don realize that you're out of your depth

Talk about football even talk about the team you claim to support and I am sure 95% of posters on this forum would lecture you on any topic
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 6:39pm On Feb 22, 2016
raumdeuter:

You are a very foolish goat! What is Okazaki's position for Leicester?

See the oponu ramuzaki blowing hot air.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 22, 2016
raumdeuter:

You talk wetin you sabi

Or you don realize that you're out of your depth

Talk about football even talk about the team you claim to support and I am sure 95% of posters on this forum would lecture you on any topic
See who's talking abt Lecture?? Coming from someone who doesn't know dat Okazaki is a Leicester City Striker?? Hahaha talk is cheap. Abeg go and prepare for ur OKA 101 test tomorrow
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 6:43pm On Feb 22, 2016
AdeLaNa1:

It seems Ramuzaki is set on the path of carrying-over OKA101.

If he does not successfully pass OKA101, he has no right to be regarded as a football analyst on this board.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 6:45pm On Feb 22, 2016
raumdeuter:

Trusss me, when ramuzaki starts posting like this to you, you are his tormentor. If you persist any further, trussss me again, he will break down into tears.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.