Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,747 members, 7,837,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (412) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1084666 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:02am On Feb 28, 2016
A40:

If we no weaken them maga EPL clubs would have plus he was a need. We just have a coach who is clueless on how to use him

We dont have anyone complaining that City weakened Wolfsburg by buying their best player and turning the Wolfsburg that was runner up to a mid table team

Regarding Gotze, Maybe Pep doesnt just like him, You know Pep asked for Neymar before we gave him Gotze
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:50am On Feb 28, 2016
raumdeuter:

We dont have anyone complaining that City weakened Wolfsburg by buying their best player and turning the Wolfsburg that was runner up to a mid table team

Regarding Gotze, Maybe Pep doesnt just like him, You know Pep asked for Neymar before we gave him Gotze
Double standards if you ask me.

He couldn't possibly have expected us to pay upwards of €90m for Neymar. If he did he might have as well stayed at Barca. A lot of teams will kill for Goetze, we gave him Thiago we are still waiting for result
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:23am On Feb 28, 2016
Pataki:

grin angry

Why did you beat me to this? I just watched Leicester on BBC MOTD, and immediately I was like, is this the same Okazaki that ramuzaki has been blowing noise about?

Okazaki will soon be shipped back to germany, the league where epl-rejects shine. He played as a twin striker yesterday and everytime albrighton and mahrez attacked with the ball, he was always running into the box to score goals but norwich defenders were not caving in until ulloa came to the rescue. Ramuzaki must give accolades to you guys for educating him on different ways in which strikers could operate in a 4-4-2 formation. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 11:46am On Feb 28, 2016
This thread is still alive? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Juventus, please, do the needful tongue
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:25pm On Feb 28, 2016
Bendtner Wolfsburg career declared a failure

Another epl player fails in bundesliga

http://www.espnfc.com/vfl-wolfsburg/story/2817234/nicklas-bendtner-career-at-wolfsburg-a-failure-allofs
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 12:15am On Feb 29, 2016
A40:

If we no weaken them maga EPL clubs would have plus he was a need. We just have a coach who is clueless on how to use him

Hehehehe no love for Pep I guess..... you must be helping him pack his bags outta Bayern!!!
grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 12:18am On Feb 29, 2016
raumdeuter:
Bendtner Wolfsburg career declared a failure

Another epl player fails in bundesliga

http://www.espnfc.com/vfl-wolfsburg/story/2817234/nicklas-bendtner-career-at-wolfsburg-a-failure-allofs

Hehehehe.... the Arsenal "reject"....

Didn't he play in the serié A before being chased to Germany??
This one no be case na
grin grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:01pm On Mar 01, 2016
elrony:

Hehehehe.... the Arsenal "reject"....

Didn't he play in the serié A before being chased to Germany??
This one no be case na
grin grin grin grin

Dayo Ramuzaki is not brilliant
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 5:48am On Mar 02, 2016
raumdeuter:

Egbon Ramuzaki, how did Mancity "weaken" Wolfsburg in this context??

Nitori olorun, Are they rivals??
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:38am On Mar 02, 2016
Dadehmola:

Egbon Ramuzaki, how did Mancity "weaken" Wolfsburg in this context??

Nitori olorun, Are they rivals??

Wolfsburg was the second best team last season

City bought their best player now they're in midtable

Must they be rivals before you can weaken
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 10:49am On Mar 02, 2016
airmark:

Dayo Ramuzaki is not brilliant

grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:15pm On Mar 02, 2016
We take on Mainz today. I've not heard about any new injuries so hopefully we see what Benatia can do today. Personally I'd give Alaba a breather and play Benatia and Tasci at the back

Rafinha and Bernat can also play at fullback while Kimmich returns to DM

Oh and about phucking time Goetze gets to play!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:35pm On Mar 02, 2016
I hope we beat Mainz and knock them down from that 5th position.

I wouldnt want them in Europe next season as they would fall hand

It looks like They have already sold their best player Yunus Malli to Dortmund for next season

Time to give injured players a chance too to get playtime
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 8:31pm On Mar 02, 2016
E be like betta party go dey here o grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 9:48pm On Mar 02, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by GBR1(m): 9:50pm On Mar 02, 2016
raumdeuter:

It looks like They have already sold their best player Yunus Malli to Dortmund for next season

See what happens when you try to play god.... cheesy

RuuDie:
E be like betta party go dey here o grin
sure grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 9:50pm On Mar 02, 2016
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 9:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chestar5(f): 9:55pm On Mar 02, 2016
angry angry
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by LordEmperoris1(m): 9:56pm On Mar 02, 2016
Ramuzaki and Akpa-amu-40

See una life
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 9:58pm On Mar 02, 2016
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 02, 2016
raumdeuter:

U say??
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 9:59pm On Mar 02, 2016
Abeg if beans dey make dem serve me joor...
better ewa goyin and epo stew!!!!

Dem dey dull me for old Trafford
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 02, 2016
Dortmund 5 points behind! Like play like play, Dortmund go win league
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 9:59pm On Mar 02, 2016
LordEmperoris1:
Ramuzaki and Akpa-amu-40

See una life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-TE_Ys4iwM
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Danhumprey: 10:00pm On Mar 02, 2016
i am here to party! grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 10:00pm On Mar 02, 2016
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chrisley024(m): 10:02pm On Mar 02, 2016
raumdeuter:

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 10:02pm On Mar 02, 2016
Dj abeg queue up "why evils remix" by VIC O for me
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 10:02pm On Mar 02, 2016
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:03pm On Mar 02, 2016
GBR1:

See what happens when you try to play god.... cheesy

sure grin grin grin

Even god of soccer will never be in agreement with someone who turned basic football fact on its head. Dayo Ramuzaki of our time.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:03pm On Mar 02, 2016
Poor result

First home loss

Now onto Dortmund over the weekend

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.