Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,725 members, 7,865,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:54 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (415) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1092295 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:20am On Mar 12, 2016
Emaprince:
hahahahaha.. You'r a clown!!

For real though, A40 sold his birthright which is a disgraceful thing to do if you ask me. From arsenal to bayern hunting for glory... And he'll have the effrontery to throw insults arsenal's way. SMH
Its a thing of idiocy for a fan of Chelsea, Man U to label anyone a gloryhunter.
Especially one with no ties to them whatsoever. What do you think the average QPR, Fulham fan thinks of you eediots? I'm sure you have never bought any authentic Chelsea merchandise in your life. You are a hypocrite an extremely stoopid one at that

Typical Alaba market urchin thinks he has an opinion

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sleekdot(m): 1:21am On Mar 12, 2016
Looks like Schalke and Leverkusen are in poor form currently and Wolfsburg is too inconsistent

We might have 2 inexperienced Buli teams making the top 4 this season again as it seems Hetha Berlin would make it
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:21am On Mar 12, 2016
Schalke are completely out of it. While we are hoping the Bundesliga 'idol' performs a miracle Leverkusen as useless as they can be were a CL team prior to his arrival

Fingers crossed Wolfsburg or Gladbach can squeeze through
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 10:43am On Mar 12, 2016
Dadehmola:

grin grin grin

No amount of trash talking can change one fact - you are that hungry, worthless, spineless and hopeless slave who from all indications, sold his birthright to Dayo for a sack of yams!!

You again??..... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Emaprince: 10:53am On Mar 12, 2016
See title naa... 5times champions of europe.. I get am before no be property.

#burnthisleaguedown
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 12, 2016
S/o to all bayern munchen fans in the house
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sleekdot(m): 6:31pm On Mar 12, 2016
Emaprince:
See title naa... 5times champions of europe.. I get am before no be property.

#burnthisleaguedown

Go write your own club current property and lets see
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sleekdot(m): 8:00pm On Mar 12, 2016
2nd goal for Muller. His 5th brace of the season
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sleekdot(m): 8:20pm On Mar 12, 2016
A40:
Schalke are completely out of it. While we are hoping the Bundesliga 'idol' performs a miracle Leverkusen as useless as they can be were a CL team prior to his arrival

Fingers crossed Wolfsburg or Gladbach can squeeze through

The other Idol Papa Djibiti is collecting his own shellacking as I type 5-0 already
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by seunny4lif(m): 8:21pm On Mar 12, 2016
Bayern München 5 vs Bremen 0 grin

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sleekdot(m): 10:21pm On Mar 12, 2016
seunny4lif:
Bayern München 5 vs Bremen 0 grin

Are you a bayern fan
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by seunny4lif(m): 10:23pm On Mar 12, 2016
grin
I be Man Utd Fan but my city na München
So i dey Bayern münchen grin
sleekdot:

Are you a bayern fan
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:24pm On Mar 12, 2016
sleekdot:

The other Idol Papa Djibiti is collecting his own shellacking as I type 5-0 already
Papa Ojigbijigbijigbi.

Bremen are customers sha, perhaps his presence reduced it to 5
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sleekdot(m): 11:11pm On Mar 12, 2016
Now to face Juventus

Nice to see Benatia complete 90 mins hope he can start vs Juve

--Lahm---Benatia--Kimmich--Alaba
-------Alonso---Vidal
--Robben---Muller---Costa
----------Lewy

What do you think
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:52pm On Mar 13, 2016
sleekdot:
Now to face Juventus

Nice to see Benatia complete 90 mins hope he can start vs Juve

--Lahm---Benatia--Kimmich--Alaba
-------Alonso---Vidal
--Robben---Muller---Costa
----------Lewy

What do you think
I heard Boa is up and running and Javi close too.

I don't know if its just me but I've been more impressed with Coman than Douglas Costa for some weeks now. Whether he is better suited for the left I don't know for sure. Inexperience is also an issue but Costa form don drop a notch.

Alonso-Vidal double pivot works for me. Thiago needs to sempe on the bench with his party tricks. Though something tells me Pep go start am regardless

The yellow situation is also another issue, I recall Costa,Lewa and Vidal picking up cards in the 1st leg that is a bit worrisome

Lastly make person hold Mandzukic well well. The dude would be even more eager to suck it to Pep at the Allianz
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sleekdot(m): 12:35am On Mar 14, 2016
A40:

I heard Boa is up and running and Javi close too.

I don't know if its just me but I've been more impressed with Coman than Douglas Costa for some weeks now. Whether he is better suited for the left I don't know for sure. Inexperience is also an issue but Costa form don drop a notch.

Alonso-Vidal double pivot works for me. Thiago needs to sempe on the bench with his party tricks. Though something tells me Pep go start am regardless

The yellow situation is also another issue, I recall Costa,Lewa and Vidal picking up cards in the 1st leg that is a bit worrisome

Lastly make person hold Mandzukic well well. The dude would be even more eager to suck it to Pep at the Allianz

I doubt Boa nor Martinez are match fit to face Juventus. If we make it to the quarters they would have a big chance of making it

And you are right, Douglas Costa has slowed down compared to the momentum which he started. Could it be that Bundesliga defenders are figuring him out?

But Coman is still inexperienced if we are using Coman I would suggest when the game is all but wrapped up and Juve defenders are tired. So his pace can worry them. We also have the big beard. King Franck who can come in for Costa

There is no combination that puts my mind at rest like Alonso Vidal. Maybe 2nd half thiago fit enter to do his instagram tricks. Though he did one in the first leg towards our second goal which was silky

If Mandzukic starts then Benatia is the only one physical enough to handle him and maybe Kimmich would track Dybala. My choice is based on the physicality of players and which of ours can match it

I havent paid any mind to our yellow card situation since but if our key players from now on stay without injury or if Injury fit travel go meet another club in Spain then we wont have a problem replacing any of those

Lets just get beyond Juve and every other thing would be given onto us (Except Barcelona)
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 4:25am On Mar 14, 2016
bjhaid:
S/o to all bayern munchen fans in the house

One love
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 4:34am On Mar 14, 2016
Dadehmola:

grin grin

Useless league!!

Useless thread!!

Deluded set of fans (especially on NL)!!

And here you are still adding to the fame with your presence ? Shameless people, Leicester city topping ur league with Tottenham behind, and u come here without Shame to insult other leagues, one English team will qualify to the next round of the UCL and the same bundesliga might have 2, nicca I think u should admit urself into a psychiatric hospital or maybe get a therapist ... !

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 4:37am On Mar 14, 2016
sleekdot:
The second placed Bundesliga team just completed a demolition job on the second placed EPL team

I would love to see Bayern play Leicester since both are table toppers

Idiots didn't watch now, imagine! We gave arsenal 5 last year, Dortmund gave 3, hehehehe and they come here to rant like madmen,..
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sleekdot(m): 3:50pm On Mar 14, 2016
Rumours have it that Alaba is about to extend

So we are looking for a new left back so Alaba can have his wish to move into midfield

If Wolfsburg doesnt make CL, Ricardo Rodriquez is an option
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by bigkesh(m): 4:29pm On Mar 14, 2016
Master will comment, Slave will like and quote it......
Master will like the quote and comment, Slave will like the comment and quote....
Master will quote the qoute,Slave will follow in his master's footsteps as usual and the quote the Quote of his master.......

Anyways,Slaves always quote the quotes of their Master......

And egbon DAYO will be asking ' what do you think',how many of us abeg

Can't you guys just close this thread and add each other on whatsapp??

8 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 4:35pm On Mar 14, 2016
cheesy cheesy grin grin

This Bigkesh don craze finish! !
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pelvicky(m): 4:52pm On Mar 14, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sleekdot(m): 5:17pm On Mar 14, 2016
bigkesh:
Master will comment, Slave will like and quote it......
Master will like the quote and comment, Slave will like the comment and quote....
Master will quote the qoute,Slave will follow in his master's footsteps as usual and the quote the Quote of his master.......

Anyways,Slaves always quote the quotes of their Master......

And egbon DAYO will be asking ' what do you think',how many of us abeg

Fans whose team are still active in Europe dey talk I wonder wetin concern you inside. If you no get anything to talk about your club den pack it in till 2020 when you qualify for Europe

Being a fan of Bayern is for the select few the discerning fan not the agberos in Nigeria
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sleekdot(m): 5:18pm On Mar 14, 2016
I saw this ad on facebook

Banky W - Arsenal✔
YCEE- Man Utd✔
Dr. Sid- Man Utd✔
Gbenga Adeyinka - Arsenal✔
Oritsefemi - Man Utd✔
Praiz - Barcelona✔
Akpororo - Chelsea✔
Ruggedman - Man Utd✔
Orezi- Man Utd✔
Eva Alordiah- Man Utd✔
Simi - Man Utd✔
Sanyeri - Chelsea✔
Mr. Ibu - Chelsea✔
Jesse Jags - Arsenal✔
Loose Kaynon- Arsenal✔
Celebrity Fans Challenge powered by @Merrybetgold. May 1st 2016. Venue- Oriental Hotel, VI, Lagos. Time:4pm. Get Ready!!!!

*** When your celebrity fans are Mr. Ibu, Sanyeri, Akpororo

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 5:23pm On Mar 14, 2016
sleekdot:

Fans whose team are still active in Europe dey talk I wonder wetin concern you inside. If you no get anything to talk about your club den pack it in till 2020 when you qualify for Europe

Being a fan of Bayern is for the select few the discerning fan not the agberos in Nigeria

I actually belonged to that school of thought till that shameless, inbred, raggamuffin slave dog of yours began to constitute a Nuisance in the sports section.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sleekdot(m): 5:27pm On Mar 14, 2016
Dadehmola:
I actually belonged to that school of thought till that shameless, inbred, raggamuffin slave of yours began to constitute a Nuisance in the sports section.

Are you saying your previous opinion was faulty or your current opinion is faulty

Your current opinion possibly is influenced by an unhealthy dose of bad belle and da-bi mo se da aka. Pull him Down since your own team isnt doing very well
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 5:49pm On Mar 14, 2016
sleekdot:

Are you saying your previous opinion was faulty or your current opinion is faulty

Your current opinion possibly is influenced by an unhealthy dose of bad belle and da-bi mo se da aka. Pull him Down since your own team isnt doing very well

Why should I pull him down when he has already embedded himself in the realms of rank idiocy and punditry-based oponu-cracy??

Bros ; forget all those "mia san-mia" and other dumb stuffs wey that your deluded, scabies infested rabid bingo dey follow you chant - this was someone who once heralded Arshavin as the new Kaka, Fabianski as the new Buffon and worst of all, Walcott as the new CR7.

If you dey do 404, I for advice say make you cook that dog and down it with 3 bottles of star - that's the only way you can recoup your money back!! grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sleekdot(m): 6:06pm On Mar 14, 2016
Dadehmola:

Why should I pull him down when he has already embedded himself in the realms of rank idiocy and punditry-based oponu-cracy??

Bros ; forget all those "mia san-mia" and other dumb stuffs wey that your deluded, scabies infested rabid bingo dey follow you chant - this was someone who once heralded Arshavin as the new Kaka, Fabianski as the new Buffon and worst of all, Walcott as the new CR7.

If you dey do 404, I for advice say make you cook that dog and down it with 3 bottles of star - that's the only way you can recoup your money back!! grin grin

In his defence. From time he has always claimed Bayern was his second team and due to lack of exposure was why he supported Arsenal a team who had more exposure

Its not unusual to have multiple teams you support when you are still young. I have told people here that despite that I have always been a Bayern fan, at some time in the 90's(1994-96) I have supported Ajax like most people in Nigeria because of Finidi and Kanu) even when Ajax beat Bayern in the CL semi, I was glad Finidi was one of the star of the demolition. I couldnt believe Nigerian players would ever play at that level of football.

I have also supported Juventus before because the person who taught me about European football was a Juventus fan and the only access I had to European football were Juventus articles he would cut and paste on his wall after Italia 90 to US 94

I was a bayern fan I had no access to any Bayern material except when NTA does the Football made in Germany giving us recorded matches that were several weeks stale. I supported what was available. Until i got to University, had access to internet and started getting Bayern news regularly before I became a 1 team fan
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 6:46pm On Mar 14, 2016
sleekdot:

In his defence. From time he has always claimed Bayern was his second team and due to lack of exposure was why he supported Arsenal a team who had more exposure

Its not unusual to have multiple teams you support when you are still young. I have told people here that despite that I have always been a Bayern fan, at some time in the 90's(1994-96) I have supported Ajax like most people in Nigeria because of Finidi and Kanu) even when Ajax beat Bayern in the CL semi, I was glad Finidi was one of the star of the demolition. I couldnt believe Nigerian players would ever play at that level of football.

I have also supported Juventus before because the person who taught me about European football was a Juventus fan and the only access I had to European football were Juventus articles he would cut and paste on his wall after Italia 90 to US 94

I was a bayern fan I had no access to any Bayern material except when NTA does the Football made in Germany giving us recorded matches that were several weeks stale. I supported what was available. Until i got to University, had access to internet and started getting Bayern news regularly before I became a 1 team fan

Your slave dog's story is different...

We are talking about a drug-abusing, foul mouthed Oshodi viewing centre marabout (with saliva perpetually at the corners of his mouth) who only knew how to shout " Igwe-aye" that time wey Henry still dey Arsenal.

Common : this lap-dog of yours made so many daft comparisms and analogies when he still openly supported Arsenal....only for him to start forming knowleagable Bayern pundit on a faceless forum, dissing the same club that had the likes of Hoyte, Sagna, Adebayor and other similar players he once idolized.

Tell me why he shouldn't be categorized as a spineless, shameless, flip-flopping mongrel.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 14, 2016
Dadehmola:

We are talking about a drug-abusing, foul mouthed Oshodi viewing centre marabout (with saliva perpetually at the corners of his mouth) who only knew how to shout " Igwe-aye" that time wey Henry still dey Arsenal.

Common : this lap-dog of yours made so many daft comparisms and analogies when he still openly supported Arsenal....only for him to start forming knowleagable Bayern pundit on a faceless forum, dissing the same club that had the likes of Hoyte, Sagna, Adebayor and other similar players he once idolized.

Tell me why he shouldn't be categorized as a spineless, shameless, flip-flopping mongrel.

...guy calm dwn na. u go wicked for real life o. u sha wan finish A40 last last. free d guy jare. mk d guy no place eternal curse on u ooo grin
Dadehmola:

...guy calm dwn na. u go wicked for real life o. u sha wan finish A40 last last. free d guy jare. mk d guy no place eternal curse on u ooo
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sinizia: 8:17pm On Mar 14, 2016
bigkesh:

[img]http://media3./media/QgixZj4y3TwnS/giphy.gif[/img]

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.