Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,690 members, 7,865,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:58 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (414) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1092192 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by jeebz: 4:09pm On Mar 04, 2016
A40:
After seeing highlights of the Juve v Inter game last night I feel a lot would have to go wrong for us to not get past Juve. That being said we would need to focus on Saturday, I would be ok with a draw tbh
I disagree, Juve rested more than half of it's squad. Please check the starting line up.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chidexxy007(m): 10:56pm On Mar 04, 2016
jeebz:

I disagree, Juve rested more than half of it's squad. Please check the starting line up.
that's what is giving him hope na.. he thinks Juve will still rest their players.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by PietroRico(m): 11:44pm On Mar 04, 2016
Burnthisleaguedown Clowns doing their best to make their league attractive grin

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:26am On Mar 05, 2016
jeebz:

Lichtsteiner, Cuadrado, Morata, Bonucci, Alex Sandro, Hernanes, Sturaro with guys like Pogba coming off the bench. Not quite half their squad but I get your point
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 05, 2016
I must watch this match
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 10:36am On Mar 05, 2016
GODDDDDD, please, dash this thread some tintin followers tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:42am On Mar 05, 2016
ollah1:
I must watch this match
E go brutal gaan
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 12:20pm On Mar 05, 2016
PietroRico:
Burnthisleaguedown Clowns doing their best to make their league attractive grin

grin grin

Useless league!!

Useless thread!!

Deluded set of fans (especially on NL)!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 1:00pm On Mar 05, 2016
Ramuzaki, how far? grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chidexxy007(m): 8:18pm On Mar 05, 2016
so nobody wants to give us a party this weekend abi.... stoke, Tottenham and now Dortmund.
#daris God oo
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chidexxy007(m): 8:21pm On Mar 05, 2016
Pataki:
Ramuzaki, how far? grin
he won't answer u... he's on a hot seat. Ramuzaki, u can call a friend oo..
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chidexxy007(m): 8:23pm On Mar 05, 2016
Pataki:
Ramuzaki, how far? grin
he won't answer u... he's on a hot seat. Ramuzaki, u can call a friend oo..
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 8:24pm On Mar 05, 2016
Guardiola na drama king...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sleekdot(m): 11:45pm On Mar 05, 2016
Draw was probably the right result

Great game we maintain our 5point lead
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:33pm On Mar 06, 2016
I said it before the game that I would take a draw and thankfully we got just that. All eyes on next week Wednesday

With that being said I really can't wait to see Pep phuck off to City!! What has Goetze done to him? Its the Euros in 3 months for chrissakes. He shoulda tried to move him last summer instead of just wasting this ninja's career
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sleekdot(m): 6:01pm On Mar 08, 2016

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 2:00pm On Mar 09, 2016
Say this Sleekdot na new Bayern fan on NL? Bayern fans are just 2 on this forum. Abi, who im be sef? tongue tongue
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Danhumprey: 7:14pm On Mar 09, 2016
Olaone1:
Say this Sleekdot na new Bayern fan on NL? Bayern fans are just 2 on this forum. Abi, who im be sef? tongue tongue
na raumdeuter be that oooo!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 12:21am On Mar 10, 2016
Danhumprey:
na raumdeuter be that oooo!
Hahahaha grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 7:27am On Mar 10, 2016
So English fans are still coming to this thread to run their mouth?

Inferiority complex!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by PietroRico(m): 9:02am On Mar 10, 2016
Lordave:

Inferiority complex!
something Dayo and his slave have been doing since time immemorial..

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by fF01(m): 9:45am On Mar 10, 2016
Champions League Quarter Finals:
Psg vs Bayern
Barcelona Vs Wolfsburg
Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid
Man City vs Benfica
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by gustav25: 8:55pm On Mar 10, 2016
Dortmund just bleeped an EPL team front and back ....hahahah
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sleekdot(m): 8:58pm On Mar 10, 2016
The second placed Bundesliga team just completed a demolition job on the second placed EPL team

I would love to see Bayern play Leicester since both are table toppers
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:03pm On Mar 10, 2016
Lordave:

Inferiority complex!
Elenu ni won. Another EPL team just got sodomized today. If Dortmund were in that useless league they would win with 20pts
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:06pm On Mar 10, 2016
PietroRico:
something Dayo and his slave have been doing since time immemorial..
You are a ret@rd. No wonder you keep exhibiting illiteracy all over the forum. Too much sem€n swallowing will not let you be great
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dadehmola: 9:26pm On Mar 10, 2016
A40:

[s]You are a ret@rd. No wonder you keep exhibiting illiteracy all over the forum. Too much sem€n swallowing will not let you be great[/s]

grin grin grin

No amount of trash talking can change one fact - you are that hungry, worthless, spineless and hopeless slave who from all indications, sold his birthright to Dayo for a sack of yams!!

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:45pm On Mar 10, 2016
Dadehmola:

grin grin grin

No amount of trash talking can change one fact - you are that hungry, worthless, spineless and hopeless slave who from all indications, sold his birthright to Dayo for a sack of yams!!
You are by far the most ignorant P.O.S this forum has ever produced. Matter of fact if failure was a person you would be its bast@rd offspring. No wonder poverty has its phallus jammed deep into your oesophagus

What a fuckt@rd

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:49pm On Mar 10, 2016
sleekdot:
Alaba and family

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CdA6w-0XIAAPaJl.jpg:large[/img]
That him sister lasan grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 11:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
A40:

Elenu ni won. Another EPL team just got sodomized today. If Dortmund were in that useless league they would win with 20pts
That's a fact and they know it.

Anyway, they gotta clown around to ease the depression their shiny shitty league causes them.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:20am On Mar 11, 2016
Lordave:
That's a fact and they know it.

Anyway, they gotta clown around to ease the depression their shiny shitty league causes them.
Abeg make we leave those sodomites to their chaos and frustration

Good news for Bayern fans. Our armored Tank and Minister of Defence is up and running

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Emaprince: 4:31pm On Mar 11, 2016
sleekdot:
I would love to see Bayern play Leicester since both are table toppers
hahahahaha.. You'r a clown!!

For real though, A40 sold his birthright which is a disgraceful thing to do if you ask me. From arsenal to bayern hunting for glory... And he'll have the effrontery to throw insults arsenal's way. SMH

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.