Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,362 members, 7,839,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (679) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1085214 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:22pm On Apr 11, 2017
SIRcumalot:

it will live forever on YouTube.

And will win the YouTube awards YouTube world cup and YouTube CL
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:13pm On Apr 11, 2017
AdisaOwala:

Barcelona/Javier Mascherano ?
How is Mascherano mediocre? Go and watch Barca in 2014/2015 treble year. Funny part Phil Jones, Smalling aren't better than Mascherano
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:15pm On Apr 11, 2017
A40:

You always analyze football from a very myopic viewpoint. I don't know what other tool I can use to help you. What was Ikebe and Azmoun's achievements after their 15 minutes of fame? Trophies are won due to consistent excellent performances not flashes in the pan.

That is why Hidden Hazard has only scored 2 goals from open play in CL football after 5 seasons. That is why Azmoun is still a non-entity. This is what I have been drilling into your head since Day 1

Few people knew azmoun before that tragedy, hazard has gone ahead to be one of the bests in the world, while boathand cemented being viewed as hype job since Rostov game. What we are all about is boathand should be able to lead without hummels tomorrow. We don't want to get "he is just back from injury " kind of excuse. He has rested well and he has a weak benzema to chew raw for dinner.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:20pm On Apr 11, 2017
Explosion hit DOrtmund team bus
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 7:35pm On Apr 11, 2017
Marc Barta has been taken to a Hospital. Finger crossed it's nothing serious
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:54pm On Apr 11, 2017
chic2pimp:
Marc Barta has been taken to a Hospital. Finger crossed it's nothing serious

Match postponed. Waiting for details
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 8:00pm On Apr 11, 2017
raumdeuter:

Match postponed. Waiting for details

Best thing to do really....The players especially Dortmund's would not have been in the right frame of mind.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:01pm On Apr 11, 2017
chic2pimp:
Best thing to do really....The players especially Dortmund's would not have been in the right frame of mind.

Even tomorrow will their minds be really there? Its a terrible thing that humanity came to this level
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 8:07pm On Apr 11, 2017
raumdeuter:

Even tomorrow will their minds be really there? Its a terrible thing that humanity came to this level

It's really sad. I just pray and hope Barta is ok. That's the most important thing right now. I'm sure the players would be in a much better state tomorrow especially if the news coming out from the Hospital on Barta is a good one.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:08pm On Apr 11, 2017
chic2pimp:

It's really sad. I just pray and hope Barta is ok. That's the most important thing right now. I'm sure the players would be in a much better state tomorrow especially if the news coming out from the Hospital on Barta is a good one.

I hope so too.

You dey see Dybala?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 8:15pm On Apr 11, 2017
raumdeuter:

I hope so too.

You dey see Dybala?

Phenomenal player...Dude just keeps getting better and better.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 8:28pm On Apr 11, 2017
This is a very sad news. I hope Batra is okay.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 8:30pm On Apr 11, 2017
raumdeuter:

I hope so too.

You dey see Dybala?

Funny thing, Dybala has stayed under remained under the radar. His performance has not been exaggerated, unlike others in the past.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:34pm On Apr 11, 2017
Roland17:
Funny thing, Dybala has stayed under remained under the radar. His performance has not been exaggerated, unlike others in the past.

Well it might still be to early on Dybala too. He seemed to be on the right path but from experience many players have shone at this level and tanked from there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 8:43pm On Apr 11, 2017
raumdeuter:

Well it might still be to early on Dybala too. He seemed to be on the right path but from experience many players have shone at this level and tanked from there

He enjoyed a terrific first season, but i think at some point he hit a wall, and was benched for a period. I just hope he remains under the radar so he can horn his skills perfectly.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:51pm On Apr 11, 2017
Roland17:
He enjoyed a terrific first season, but i think at some point he hit a wall, and was benched for a period. I just hope he remains under the radar so he can horn his skills perfectly.

He needs to stay under that radar, cos soon people will put the Messi expectations on him and he will crumble
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 9:06pm On Apr 11, 2017
raumdeuter:

He needs to stay under that radar, cos soon people will put the Messi expectations on him and he will crumble

You see Allegri so? Small time Chelsea fans won't let us hear word. Conte this Conte that. To think Milan let Him go. Chei may Amadioha strike Galliani o

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:07pm On Apr 11, 2017
chic2pimp:
You see Allegri so? Small time Chelsea fans won't let us hear word. Conte this Conte that. To think Milan let Him go. Chei may Amadioha strike Galliani o

This same Juve under Conte wey Galatasaray dey brush anyhow

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 9:14pm On Apr 11, 2017
raumdeuter:

Na so o.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:03pm On Apr 11, 2017
Who are these Eleribu and unfortunate people causing this kind of chaos. Its long gotten out of hand. Hoping Bartra recovers and Dortmund can somehow put this behind them
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:08pm On Apr 11, 2017
Roland17:
This is a very sad news. I hope Batra is okay.
I heard its cuts in his hand from shards of glass. Nothing serious
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:12pm On Apr 11, 2017
raumdeuter:

This is the usual stvpid talk again. As if the same first 11 now were those under conte.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:18pm On Apr 11, 2017
airmark:

Few people knew azmoun before that tragedy, hazard has gone ahead to be one of the bests in the world, while boathand cemented being viewed as hype job since Rostov game. What we are all about is boathand should be able to lead without hummels tomorrow. We don't want to get "he is just back from injury " kind of excuse. He has rested well and he has a weak benzema to chew raw for dinner.
Knew? Who is talking about Azmoun as we speak? If they put him out for free even Enugu Rangers will not buy. Hidden Hazard has remained a local champion, his mates would be playing among Europe's elite while he is at home biting his nails. Since your useless Hidden Hazard arrived England you cannot point to even 1 important Champions League game he has influenced yet you dey be to Boateng.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:27pm On Apr 11, 2017
A40:

[s]Knew? Who is talking about Azmoun as we speak? If they put him out for free even Enugu Rangers will not buy.[/s] Hidden Hazard has remained a local champion, his mates would be playing among Europe's elite [s]while he is at home biting his nails. Since your useless Hidden Hazard arrived England you cannot point to even 1 important Champions League game he has influenced yet you dey be to Boateng. [/s]

Anytime we talk of boathand, you will quickly chip in hazard. The only thing we remember that linked hazard with boathand, was that he was one of those that exposed alagolo as an overrated defender. Next time keep him out of boathand issue. I know he will have an easy game tomorrow against the slowest striker in benzema.

[img]http:///media/11-10-2016/JIitxL.gif[/img]

[img]http:///media/3-07-2016/asWcKJ.gif[/img]
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 11:05pm On Apr 11, 2017
A40:

I heard its cuts in his hand from shards of glass. Nothing serious

Aburo,

I understand he has a broken bone with glass debris lodged, he has also undergone surgery on the hand.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:11pm On Apr 11, 2017
airmark:

Anytime we talk of boathand, you will quickly chip in hazard. The only thing we remember that linked hazard with boathand, was that he was one of those that exposed alagolo as an overrated defender. Next time keep him out of boathand issue. I know he will have an easy game tomorrow against the slowest striker in benzema.

[img]http:///media/11-10-2016/JIitxL.gif[/img]

[img]http:///media/3-07-2016/asWcKJ.gif[/img]

airmark:

That's how you always get it wrong. Did azmoun, a non-football playing nation juvenile, not sodomise your world cup and cl winner ? Did hidden ikebe hazard not destroy mustafi, a world cup winner? We still remember how he cut into pieces 3 bayern ucl winners and legends within 3 secs. How many times must we tell you not to use team's achievement to mainly rate players?

Do you suffer from Alzheimer's or some other exotic mental problem? No be you bring up Hidden Local Champion Hazard? What is my business with your Belgian Ikedia. The match you are refering to Boateng ended up winning, CL he has won, World Cup he has won. What has your useless local champion won
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:14pm On Apr 11, 2017
Roland17:

Aburo,

I understand he has a broken bone with glass debris lodged, he has also undergone surgery on the hand.

Broken bone ke? O ga oh. The news I got ab initio was that he wasn't badly hurt
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:22pm On Apr 11, 2017
A40:

Do you suffer from Alzheimer's or some other exotic mental problem? No be you bring up Hidden Local Champion Hazard? What is my business with your Belgian Ikedia. The match you are refering to Boateng ended up winning, CL he has won, World Cup he has won. What has your useless local champion won

That was me talking about the reason winning world cup doesn't mean you are not wack. You started shouting world cup winner bla bla bla. what i was saying is that hazard has nothing to do in your last comment again, as i didnt mention him in the post you replied. Meanwhile you should be ashamed of boathand being disgraced by a nonentity like azmoun and a local champion like hidden.

A40:

Knew? Who is talking about Azmoun as we speak? If they put him out for free even Enugu Rangers will not buy. Hidden Hazard has remained a local champion,[s] his mates would be playing among Europe's elite while he is at home biting his nails. Since your useless Hidden Hazard arrived England you cannot point to even 1 important Champions League game he has influenced yet you dey be to Boateng.[/s]
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:59pm On Apr 11, 2017
airmark:

That was me talking about the reason winning world cup doesn't mean you are not wack. You started shouting world cup winner bla bla bla. what i was saying is that hazard has nothing to do in your last comment again, as i didnt mention him in the post you replied. Meanwhile you should be ashamed of boathand being disgraced by a nonentity like azmoun and a local champion like hidden.

Whack Center-backs don't win World Cups, CL, Make Euro and UEFA All-star teams so comot for my circumference with your nonsense narratives. You have always brought up Hazard into this argument so stop crying wolf

If you can't show me Azmoun and Ikebe's CL title then stop making mpotu in my ears biko
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:37am On Apr 12, 2017
A40:

Whack Center-backs don't win World Cups, CL, Make Euro and UEFA All-star teams so comot for my circumference with your nonsense narratives. You have always brought up Hazard into this argument so stop crying wolf

If you can't show me Azmoun and Ikebe's CL title then stop making mpotu in my ears biko

Arbeloa is also a cl and world cup winner, he even won euros twice, so no biggie. Anything short of 9/10 from boathand tomorrow is a No for me. I cant wait.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:59am On Apr 12, 2017
airmark:

Arbeloa is also a cl and world cup winner, he even won euros twice, so no biggie. Anything short of 9/10 from boathand tomorrow is a No for me. I cant wait.
I'm tired of your burukutu analysis. Arbeloa the Benchwarmer Emeritus is your attempt at downplaying Boateng? We are talking of starters you are talking about unused substitutes. I'm sleep yo

Free Boateng for us. Face your Zouma, David Lulz and Azpiliwareva
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:54am On Apr 12, 2017
A40:

I'm tired of your burukutu analysis. Arbeloa the Benchwarmer Emeritus is your attempt at downplaying Boateng? We are talking of starters you are talking about unused substitutes. I'm sleep yo

Free Boateng for us. Face your Zouma, David Lulz and Azpiliwareva

Thats what we have been telling you. You shouldn't use team's achievement to rate a player. What is most important is, performances throughout the competition, not just one final match. Suarez didn't win epl before barca spent millions on him. It was his individual brilliance that they checked, not trophies. When boathand faced hazard, oscar, aguero, messi, martinez, azmoun one on one, we all know how it ended. These guys are not world cup winners. Hazard hasn't won ucl or world cup, but we all know who is more valuable in transfer market between him and muller.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.