Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,839 members, 7,862,751 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:42 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (678) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1091046 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by hensben(m): 3:49am On Apr 09, 2017
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:54am On Apr 09, 2017
Lordave:
Lewy with a bruised shoulder, nothing serious.

Pepe with a broken rib.
Make we just dey pray for Müller and Neuer. I heard Ramos and Modric are a booking away from suspension
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:00am On Apr 09, 2017
Lordave:
Boateng and Hummels may start but Javi has to fit in somewhere, he ain't match rusty and his fitness could bring something to the table.
I suspect Carlo would go for Javi and Hummels. Frankly so long as they get the job done. Still a bit weary of their performance against Arsenal, I wasn't convinced
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
I was going to commend Agent Kroos on a job well done for breaking Pepe's ribs. Only to find out Hummels has hurt his ankle in training and its not looking good. Now I have just one phuckin question. Why the fuq are they training on a Sunday when we had a match yesterday?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:08pm On Apr 09, 2017
A40:
I was going to commend Agent Kroos on a job well done for breaking Pepe's ribs. Only to find out Hummels has hurt his ankle in training and its not looking good. Now I have just one phuckin question. Why the fuq are they training on a Sunday when we had a match yesterday?

Hummels is out and could as well be a long term injury

Neuer is doubtful, Lewandoski is doubtful and Hummels is out of Wednesday
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 5:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
Nawa o angry angry
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 5:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
A40:

Make we just dey pray for Müller and Neuer. I heard Ramos and Modric are a booking away from suspension
If true, Ramos must not play in Madrid. We have to stop him.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:42pm On Apr 09, 2017
The word from Hummels himself is he is out for a minimum of two games.

These injuries are turning to another thing. I'm just hoping Lewa would be a 100%.

I also heard Boa is a card away from suspension
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Upnepaa(m): 6:34pm On Apr 09, 2017
I was about to support Bayern for the upcoming games,until I heard about your injury list too bad !!!

I pray CR7 and co doesn't victimize your defence,
As a barca fan sha,I will want Bayern to oust Madrid in this quarters...

I pray lewy and neur recover on time as well.

Assuming Neur,Hummels and lewy doesn't play who are the viable substitute to replace them
Cc A40 , Raumdeuter et al
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:45pm On Apr 09, 2017
Upnepaa:
I was about to support Bayern for the upcoming games,until I heard about your injury list too bad !!!

Assuming Neur,Hummels and lewy doesn't play who are the viable substitute to replace them

If they are all out then we are fucccked
Martinez can replace Hummels
Ulreich is the reserve keeper
For Lewandoski only Muller but he is also injured
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 10:18pm On Apr 09, 2017
raumdeuter:

If they are all out then we are fucccked
Martinez can replace Hummels
Ulreich is the reserve keeper
For Lewandoski only Muller but he is also injured

Raumdeuter ds is like the 20th time,u dey run upandan, what do you have to say about Neymar letting his team down like Terry yesterday?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:22am On Apr 10, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Rumdeuter ds is like the 20th time,u dey run upandan, what do you have to say about Neymar letting his team down like Terry yesterday?

Neymar let his team down in a league game, Terry let his team down in a CL semi and final
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:00am On Apr 10, 2017
Upnepaa:

Müller should but he also has issues. I am 95% certain Lewandowski would be fit.

We have Boateng and Javi, even Alaba or Kimmich can fill in at CB if need be
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:18am On Apr 10, 2017
A40:

Müller should but he also has issues. I am 95% certain Lewandowski would be fit.

Boateng is one card away from suspension I am not comfortable with Alaba or Kimmich in CB vs BBC

Ideally for this game I would have loved to have Hummels and Boateng in CB. Boateg for speed and Hummels to counter the Madrid aerial prowess. While Martinez plays DM

Now we have to manage the game carefully we cannot afford to concede a goal at home. Then Alonso has to be careful not to get caught on the ball by Modric

Alaba and Lahm have to co-ordinate their overlaps and not leave room for Ronaldo and Bale behind them

--Lahm--Martinez--Boatank--Alaba
----------Alonso---Vidal
-------------Thiago
--Robben---Lewy-----Ribery
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:24am On Apr 10, 2017
A40:

Hummels has done well. He can go and rest, boathand thought he was smart. It must be boathand and javi. How i wish real has a swift striker like belotti or suarez. I cant wait to see what boathand has for us after that azzmoun stunt.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:27am On Apr 10, 2017
pkasso:
Hehehe.Man just dey too busy these days.BoaTHONG can do whatever he likes as long Bayern goes through.Even though i'm curious as to what stunts the guy fit display this time. I dey hear say you want bet say Madrid go knock Bayern out. I know say dem be your second team but abeg no let your beef with Alago blind you. Remember Italy-Germany for Euros?? No waste your money, bro. We are taking this!

Based on logistics, bayern is getting knocked out. cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by hensben(m): 2:59am On Apr 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

Neymar let his team down in a league game, Terry let his team down in a CL semi and final
chelsea still went ahead to win the semi final game and any player can miss penalty kick, cr7 missed too.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 5:36am On Apr 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

Neymar let his team down in a league game, [s]Terry let his team down in a CL semi and final[/s]

I just wanna see Neymar has let his team down when they needed him most, thank you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 9:00am On Apr 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

Boateng is one card away from suspension I am not comfortable with Alaba or Kimmich in CB vs BBC

Ideally for this game I would have loved to have Hummels and Boateng in CB. Boateg for speed and Hummels to counter the Madrid aerial prowess. While Martinez plays DM

Now we have to manage the game carefully we cannot afford to concede a goal at home. Then Alonso has to be careful not to get caught on the ball by Modric

Alaba and Lahm have to co-ordinate their overlaps and not leave room for Ronaldo and Bale behind them

----------Alonso---Vidal
-------------Thiago

I totally agree with this.

Alaba shouldn't be in the CB picture, he was dreadful few times he did.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:03pm On Apr 10, 2017
Chelseafan1:

I just wanna see Neymar has let his team down when they needed him most, thank you.

This was just a league game not a CL final or semi that Terry blew.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:56pm On Apr 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

----------Alonso---Vidal
-------------Thiago

I was giving a worst case scenario. I don't really think anybody would be happy with BBC facing Alaba or Kimmich but in the event that Boateng picks a card and Hummels cannot play the 2nd leg then that might become our reality. Not forgetting that Javi is dicey as well.

I have prepared myself for any eventuality and it would be a miracle if we don't concede. Wolfsburg shut out Madrid last year sha. However if we keep them to just 1 goal and we are able to score like 3 then that would be awesome. Whatever happens in Munich we are still likely going to have to score in Madrid anyway

We are fairly covered on the left because I know Franck would always cover Alaba. I also would like to see if Lahm and Robben can capitalize on Ronaldo's allergy to track back
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:02pm On Apr 10, 2017
airmark:

Hummels has done well. He can go and rest, boathand thought he was smart. It must be boathand and javi. How i wish real has a swift striker like belotti or suarez. I cant wait to see what boathand has for us after that azzmoun stunt.
Lol are we talking about World Cup and CL winning Boateng? You make it sound like its some rookie coming to play. He's used to this just like Future and Drake. Don't bet against Bayern sha to avoid stories that touch. You've been warned
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:16pm On Apr 10, 2017
A40:

Lol are we talking about World Cup and CL winning Boateng? You make it sound like its some rookie coming to play. He's used to this just like Future and Drake. Don't bet against Bayern sha to avoid stories that touch. You've been warned

Its apoche cra cra now, A fool and his money are easily separated

A world cup CL winning defender
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:25pm On Apr 10, 2017
A40:

That's how you always get it wrong. Did azmoun, a non-football playing nation juvenile, not sodomise your world cup and cl winner ? Did hidden ikebe hazard not destroy mustafi, a world cup winner? We still remember how he cut into pieces 3 bayern ucl winners and legends within 3 secs. How many times must we tell you not to use team's achievement to mainly rate players?

raumdeuter:

byke byke:

Team success does not equate to Individual ability you idiot. lipsrsealed
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:30pm On Apr 10, 2017
airmark:
How many times must we tell you not to use team's achievement to mainly rate players?

Jérôme Boateng 9

Made a vital clearance after a surging run from Messi and was always quick to snuff out danger. Quick, calm and authoritative, his displays in Brazil have been a revelation and he was man of the match
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jul/13/germany-argentina-brazil-2014-worlds-cup-final-player-ratings

Jerome Boateng's pace at the back was crucial for Germans
Leader: Jerome Boateng was superb in the World Cup final

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/worldcup2014/article-2690762/GERMANY-1-0-ARGENTINA-PLAYER-RATINGS-Jerome-Boateng-leads-example-secure-2014-World-Cup.html#ixzz4drBk7oGF
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Jerome Boateng (Defender) - 9

Jerome Boateng
Got better as the match progressed. Made a number of important tackles and clearances after initially being troubled by the pace of the Argentine counter-attacks. The Bayern centre-back was dominant and was Germany's star performer. Man of the match.

Rio Ferdinand's view: "Boateng was immense today."

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/28286068
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:46pm On Apr 10, 2017
airmark:

That's how you always get it wrong. Did azmoun, a non-football playing nation juvenile, not sodomise your world cup and cl winner ? Did hidden ikebe hazard not destroy mustafi, a world cup winner? We still remember how he cut into pieces 3 bayern ucl winners and legends within 3 secs. How many times must we tell you not to use team's achievement to mainly rate players?
You always analyze football from a very myopic viewpoint. I don't know what other tool I can use to help you. What was Ikebe and Azmoun's achievements after their 15 minutes of fame? Trophies are won due to consistent excellent performances not flashes in the pan.

That is why Hidden Hazard has only scored 2 goals from open play in CL football after 5 seasons. That is why Azmoun is still a non-entity. This is what I have been drilling into your head since Day 1
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:49pm On Apr 10, 2017
A40:

You always analyze football from a very myopic viewpoint. I don't know what other tool I can use to help you. What was Ikebe and Azmoun's achievements after their 15 minutes of fame? Trophies are won due to consistent excellent performances not flashes in the pan.

That is why Hidden Hazard has only scored 2 goals from open play in CL football after 5 seasons. That is why Azmoun is still a non-entity. This is what I have been drilling into your head since Day 1

He is the type of common foool we see in Nigeria. They will be celebrating Okocha doing rainbow flick over Maldini, they will be celebrating Okocha dribbled Oliver Kahn 20 times to score a goal. All of them are retired now. Maldini is rated as one of the best defenders the game ever saw, Kahn is one of the best keepers the game ever saw

What happened to Okochas 15mins of fame?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:50pm On Apr 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

Nna ehh. I don tire! If he like make he no hear word. Central defence is not where you can hide a mediocre player and consistently expect to win titles or compete
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:19pm On Apr 10, 2017
raumdeuter:

He is the type of common foool we see in Nigeria. They will be celebrating Okocha doing rainbow flick over Maldini, they will be celebrating Okocha dribbled Oliver Kahn 20 times to score a goal. All of them are retired now. Maldini is rated as one of the best defenders the game ever saw, Kahn is one of the best keepers the game ever saw

Lmao. Ahmed Musa at the last World Cup wey dey follow Messi taka nko? Instead of worrying about CL and World cup winners let him come and explain how Heung Min Son is sodomizing the EPL from Tottenham's bench
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 8:07am On Apr 11, 2017
A40:

Nna ehh. I don tire! If he like make he no hear word. Central defence is not where you can hide a mediocre player and consistently expect to win titles or compete

Barcelona/Javier Mascherano ?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by weedtaker: 9:53am On Apr 11, 2017
morning morning cool

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 12:10pm On Apr 11, 2017
raumdeuter:

it will live forever on YouTube.

(1) (2) (3) ... (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.