Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,722 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:06 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (677) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1090911 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:55am On Apr 05, 2017
airmark:
Robben why ? I need to max stake on real madrid cheesy
If you use your house rent bet against Bayern, Ronaldo no go bail you out tan ba ti e bota oo
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:22am On Apr 05, 2017
A40:

Weyrey alaso leleyi sha. Which defender dem no dey dribble? What was the end product? Bilewu! Can you compare it to David Lulz who was doing rankadede for Zaha. And condemned Chelsea to defeat? Onye nzuzu

Luiz has been playing with injury since that aguero's tackle. Lewandowski messed up the chance. Sule is an inferior version of calamitous boathand. Its gon be a debacle.

A40:

If you use your house rent bet against Bayern, Ronaldo no go bail you out tan ba ti e bota oo

Bayern is very beatable. My prayer is for ancelotti to mistakenly use boathand.

A40:

Who send una to buy Terry G with Belgian passport? You are essentially telling us your front office is daft but even a broken clock is right at least twice a day and if Conte and Ancelotti Italians with defensive nous greenlit his transfer then who is this Mufu from Arigidi asking stewpid questions

Nobody is perfect in life. We signed baba rahman and djilobodji. The greatest team in the world bought drenthe at a time. Bayern bought gotze and sent him back. Sulemana is a fraud.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:12pm On Apr 05, 2017
airmark:

Luiz has been playing with injury since that aguero's tackle. Lewandowski messed up the chance. Sule is an inferior version of calamitous boathand. Its gon be a debacle.
Tackle that occured since last year? So its injury that made David Lulz fall like a giant sequoia tree? It seems your brain is injured.

airmark:
Bayern is very beatable. My prayer is for ancelotti to mistakenly use boathand.
Of course. And so is Madrid. If Wolfsburg could beat them 2-0 last year how much more Bayern. Boateng was there when we beat them 2012

airmark:
Nobody is perfect in life. We signed baba rahman and djilobodji. The greatest team in the world bought drenthe at a time. Bayern bought gotze and sent him back. Sulemana is a fraud.
What was Digbolugi's pedigree before Chelsea bought him? Baba Rahman nko? You went and bought flash in the pan players without doing your due diligence. Abeg leave our Süle for us. I don't know why you are crying more the bereaved. Fraud that is leading his club to CL Football
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:34pm On Apr 05, 2017
Douglas, Müller, Neuer all did light training today.

Looking back at yesterday's game I just want to know why we didn't rest a few more players yesterday especially with tougher battles ahead. Must be said also that Javi and Mats were dreadful. That won't fly vs Madrid and I'd be suprised if one of them were not dropped over the weekend
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by hensben(m): 11:09pm On Apr 05, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Raumdeuter has refused to comment since yesterday just because he couldn't defend his stupid logic on that Man utd thread.

What a shameless nonsense - spewing old man.
Wetin him talk for there?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Chelseafan1: 11:12pm On Apr 05, 2017
hensben:
Wetin him talk for there?

Lol, na long tori o, hin say Mhki better pass Hazard cos he don get goals pass am with lesser minutes, na so Airmark tell am say Iheanacho get goals pass Lukaku with lesser minute, kon dey ask am say ow far, say hin logic fail am again, my bros kon activate hibernation mode.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by hensben(m): 11:17pm On Apr 05, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Lol, na long tori o, hin say Mhki better pass Hazard cos he don get goals pass am with lesser minutes, na so Airmark tell am say Iheanacho get goals pass Lukaku with lesser minute, kon dey ask am say ow far, say hin logic fail am again, my bros kon activate hibernation mode.
Lol. That man na comedian. I nor dey take am serious.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:22pm On Apr 06, 2017
Lewy, Neuer Costa and Muller are injury worries towards the Madrid game

Can we just throw the Dortmund game to give every starter a rest?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:19pm On Apr 07, 2017
Looks like Neuer and Müller would be back in time for the Madrid game. Douglas Costa is a Go for tomorrow and Lewandowski has confirmed he is OK.

Ideally I would rest all our starters but Carlo is having none of it. On the flipside I'd hate for us to go into the Madrid game on the back of 2 straight losses so I see his point. Let's just hope the players come out unscathed.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:39pm On Apr 07, 2017
Pkasso can you come and add something? This place is boring. I want to know your expectations from boathand against real.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 5:34pm On Apr 08, 2017
Ribery on his birthday.

Seems to have deflected off Robben.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 5:39pm On Apr 08, 2017
Lewandoski wink wink wink
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:42pm On Apr 08, 2017
Lewandoski obviously has been working on his free kick

2-0
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 5:50pm On Apr 08, 2017
Rafael pulls 1 back.

Horrible clearance, Vidal.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:24pm On Apr 08, 2017
Lordave:
Rafael pulls 1 back.

Horrible clearance, Vidal.

Bad clearance from Vidal.

That was exactly what I said earlier this week. Dont clear ball infront of your box but apoche cracra the koranic school dropout go dey argue blindly

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 6:40pm On Apr 08, 2017
Robben has gotten what he's been dying for.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 6:41pm On Apr 08, 2017
raumdeuter:

Bad clearance from Vidal.

That was exactly what I said earlier this week. Dont clear ball infront of your box but apoche cracra the koranic school dropout go dey argue blindly

Clearances are been made wide, Vidal and other defensive players should know better
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:56pm On Apr 08, 2017
Boateng clears off the line,
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:57pm On Apr 08, 2017
Lewandoski brought down Pealty

Tooorrr
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 6:57pm On Apr 08, 2017
Shey Lewandoski never get shoulder injury so?

I'm scared!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:59pm On Apr 08, 2017
Lordave:
Shey Lewandoski never get shoulder injury so?

I'm scared!

You are right looks like Lewy is holding his shoulder
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 7:00pm On Apr 08, 2017
Boateng is really bleased with gaol line clearances.

Lewy fell awkwardly.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 7:03pm On Apr 08, 2017
raumdeuter:

You are right looks like Lewy is olding his shoulder
Thiago and Robben should be taken off too.

Ribery might start ahead of Costa on Wednesday.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:03pm On Apr 08, 2017
Lewy out for Kimmich

Ribery out for Costa
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:07pm On Apr 08, 2017
Lordave:

COsta is just coming back from injury so Ribery will likely start ahead of him on Wednesday. Muller is still not fit thats why we need Lewandoski more than ever
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 7:37pm On Apr 08, 2017
airmark:
Pkasso can you come and add something? This place is boring. I want to know your expectations from boathand against real.
Hehehe.Man just dey too busy these days.BoaTHONG can do whatever he likes as long Bayern goes through.Even though i'm curious as to what stunts the guy fit display this time. I dey hear say you want bet say Madrid go knock Bayern out. I know say dem be your second team but abeg no let your beef with Alago blind you. Remember Italy-Germany for Euros?? No waste your money, bro. We are taking this!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 7:42pm On Apr 08, 2017
raumdeuter:

COsta is just coming back from injury so Ribery will likely start ahead of him on Wednesday. Muller is still not fit thats why we need Lewandoski more than ever
If Muller was 100% fit, I don't think he would make the first team against Madrid.

Anyway I hope Lewy's injury isn't serious cos he stopped running after his penalty goal.

Robben was my MOTM.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:51pm On Apr 08, 2017
I just hope we can bring this intensity vs Madrid. The way we started the two halves I can't explain it. It was some Hiroshima + Nagasaki, John Woo shyte.

I don't know the Babalawo that kept Robben fit this long but I hope he keeps up the good work.

Vidal is our midfield version of Diego Costa, can't do with him, can't do without him especially in big games like vs Madrid. We would need all the steel we can get from him vs Casemiro, Modric and Kroos. At the same time o lati fi opolo se. He had a very good game for me sha

Boateng and Hummels should start vs Madrid IMO. Whichever way we are going to need his athleticism as we saw today and those long range dimes too

Lewandowski has confirmed he would be good by Wednesday. However we have to buy a backup in the summer. Either his prototype or a wing forward. Its lowkey embarrassing that we have just 1 out and out 9. Our reliance on him is not sustainable
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:02pm On Apr 08, 2017
Lordave:

Ribery rolled back the years today. I really was impressed. Can he replicate on Wednesday I don't know but I'd still start him ahead of Costa. I cool down watch that Madrid game and Carvajal is suspect. If Alaba and Ribery link up properly we can have real joy on that left.

We must be very careful with setpieces. Not that we need much reminders about that but in Toni Kroos Madrid now have the deadliest set piece deliverer in the game. Period

I'm hearing Pepe and Varane might be out but of course that odaaran Sergio Ramos still dey
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 10:14pm On Apr 08, 2017
Lewy with a bruised shoulder, nothing serious.

Pepe with a broken rib.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 10:19pm On Apr 08, 2017
A40:
I just hope we can bring this intensity vs Madrid. The way we started the two halves I can't explain it. It was some Hiroshima + Nagasaki, John Woo shyte.

I don't know the Babalawo that kept Robben fit this long but I hope he keeps up the good work.

Vidal is our midfield version of Diego Costa, can't do with him, can't do without him especially in big games like vs Madrid. We would need all the steel we can get from him vs Casemiro, Modric and Kroos. At the same time o lati fi opolo se. He had a very good game for me sha

Boateng and Hummels should start vs Madrid IMO. Whichever way we are going to need his athleticism as we saw today and those long range dimes too

Lewandowski has confirmed he would be good by Wednesday. However we have to buy a backup in the summer. Either his prototype or a wing forward. Its lowkey embarrassing that we have just 1 out and out 9. Our reliance on him is not sustainable
Boateng and Hummels may start but Javi has to fit in somewhere, he ain't match rusty and his fitness could bring something to the table.

(1) (2) (3) ... (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.