Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,772 members, 7,837,799 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1084678 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ritchboy(m): 7:04am On May 08, 2012
coogar:

what's his last final?

You don't know? Or is this a trick question?

dayokanu:

How many times has Van persie scored 20+ goals in a much longer time in the EPL

Thrice, despite being ravaged by injury and only playing as a center forward after Adebayor left(from 09/10[another 5-month injury season]).

P.S. Drogba and RvP joined the EPL the same year, where did you get the idea he has been in the EPL "much longer" than Drogba?

It's like y'all are having a contest to determine who can drop the most goofs per millisecond and I'm the butt of the joke, it's getting really embarrassing.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by BayernObi: 6:39pm On May 08, 2012
Been Out for a while...
Dayokanu et all...Hows evry one...
Finally, the Bayern Dream is ON..
we are taking the TROPHY......in over 25 years no english Club has survived the ARENA..
i dont know where Chelsea is gonna come from and beat us....to take that CUP..

so all haters should wait......we will pour drink over their heads from the Champions League CUP.

Bayern Munich is uber alles in der weise !

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 7:22pm On May 08, 2012
dayokanu:

How many times has Van persie scored 20+ goals in a much longer time in the EPL

Olodo rabata, same season. While Drogba even joined Chelsea as a First Team Squad member, RVP was joining a team with Henry, Reyes, Ljunberg and Bergkamp in the first team. In that first season,he was more of reserve if anything.

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/players/profile.overview.html/robin-van-persie
RVP got 96 goals in 193 games. Considering he was coming in as a Sub in most of the games in his first two seasons.

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/players/profile.overview.html/didier-drogba
In 225 appearances, Drogba gat 101 goals.

I dont think we need a Microscope to see who gat the better returns tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 11:12am On May 09, 2012
[size=30pt]Giroud confirms Bayern Munich talks[/size]

The France international has conceded that there has been contact with the Champions League finalists, and added that he would be open to a move to the Bavarians

The Bavarians are determined to add another striker to their squad ahead of the 2012-13 campaign, and they see the 25-year-old France International as a valuable addition.

"I haven't spoken with Bayern Munich personally, but my agent has been in touch with them," the France international was quoted as saying by Sport Bild.

"Bayern Munich are very well known in France because of all the positive experiences other French players have had there. They have all said how well they were received at Bayern, and how happy they were at the club."

Giroud doesn't fear that he will end up warming the bench at the Bavarians due to the competition from Mario Gomez for the striker position.

"It's not unthinkable that Gomez and I rotate a bit because of the huge amount of matches Bayern play in various competitions. Gomez would probably be first choice in the big games at this point."

Giroud has a contract with Montpellier until the summer of 2014.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 2:27pm On May 09, 2012
^^ where's your boss ? I feel like taunting an impending Cup loser this afternoon.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:25pm On May 09, 2012
And when would you have time for the perennial losers who occupy the Emrates
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 1:34pm On May 10, 2012
A team qualifying for 15 consecutive Champions league Campaigns from the best league in the world are losers? OK
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:06pm On May 10, 2012
edoyad: A team qualifying for 15 consecutive Champions league Campaigns from the best league in the world are losers? OK

When was the last time your useless team won a trophy?

the last time you won a trophy, hair was still on your head
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 10, 2012
Robben commits future to bayern Munich
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 10, 2012
The Netherlands international recently signed a two-year contract extension which will tie him to the Bundesliga outfit until at least 2015.

Robben was heavily linked with the Bianconeri before putting pen to paper on a new deal, but he insisted that he never seriously entertained the idea of leaving Bayern.

"This is the first time I have renewed my contract with a club," he told Voetbal International. "I have always moved on. So this says it all. I can also imagine finishing my career here.

"I know that Juventus have tried to get me and that was an honour for me, but I always had it in my head to stay at Bayern."

Robben recently stated that he will retire if Bayern lift the Champions League and Netherlands win Euro 2012, but the winger asserted that no matter what happens in the coming weeks, he will play on.

"This was obviously a joke," he told Bild. "I'm 28 years old, so I hopefully have a few more years to go yet. I will continue to play until my body can't handle it."

Robben's current focus, though, is helping Bayern to victory in Saturday's DFB Pokal final against Borussia Dortmund.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:55pm On May 10, 2012
Robben extended a week ago
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 6:28pm On May 10, 2012
dayokanu:

Are you talking to me or Robben?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:46pm On May 10, 2012
edoyad:

Robben won a trophy 2 yrs ago and has a shot at 2 more trophies this monthend

Tell us the last time Assanal won any trophy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 7:40pm On May 10, 2012
dayokanu:

edoyad:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin......Edo shey u well @ all?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 9:49pm On May 10, 2012
chic2pimp:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin......Edo shey u well @ all?

I well o, abi you never see Robben Head for under flood lights before?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 9:51pm On May 10, 2012
edoyad:

I well o, abi you never see Robben Head for under flood lights before?

You don see your own calabash head for mirror before?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 9:59pm On May 10, 2012
dayokanu:

dayokanu:

Of course. But shey you kno say Madrid players complain of eye Fatigue cos of light reflection for him dish. That's y them just dey miss penalties
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 10:04pm On May 10, 2012
edoyad:

Of course. But shey you kno say Madrid players complain of eye Fatigue cos of light reflection for him dish. That's y them just dey miss penalties

I am sure you are familiar with the image below. Question is why hasnt that made your useless team win trophies

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 9:36pm On May 11, 2012
UEFA are investigating, this is the one he used to cause Eye Fatigue on Real Players. They couldn't even see the goal post during penalties.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 9:40pm On May 11, 2012
How come the eye fatique of Gervinho made y'all trophyless?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 9:43pm On May 11, 2012
Very Dangerous, don't look directly at it

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 10:14pm On May 11, 2012
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coogar: 10:16pm On May 11, 2012
dayokanu:

gervinho too resemble mukina sha. han han!
i am sure he's muki's twin.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 11, 2012
edoyad: UEFA are investigating, this is the one he used to cause Eye Fatigue on Real Players. They couldn't even see the goal post during penalties.
Have u read the latest gist from pastor TB joshua?

He said a tall man from Bayern would play a dead ball and a bald head man frm bayern would score against chelsea.

There's just one the lord is my barber Apari playing for Bayern.

who's he?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by RuuDie(m): 10:19am On May 12, 2012
FC Bollywood. . . Thank you for giving me my most memorable sight in all my years of watching football! Even y'all don't win on May 19, this is more than enough consolation for me!!

gringringringringrin

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 11:51am On May 12, 2012
Hollywood FC abi, who's role Robben dey play?

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 12, 2012
Bayern currently messing up against Dortmund.

Mukina2 why is there no thread for this game?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 12, 2012
ROBBENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNn
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 12, 2012
gomezzzzzz.

which kain shot be that?

meanwhile scores is Dortmund 1 1 bayern
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ritchboy(m): 7:42pm On May 12, 2012
Torrrrr, Hummels! cheesy

Can't believe I'm missing this game sad
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:04pm On May 12, 2012
We have bigger fishes to fry next Saturday we cant be worrying about freaking Dortmund
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ritchboy(m): 8:28pm On May 12, 2012
4-1!!! Akpakpo part 5!!! grin grin grin

dayokanu: We have bigger fishes to fry next Saturday we cant be worrying about freaking Dortmund

"Freaking Dortmund" wey don dey thrash una for 5 games now? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.