Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,671 members, 7,865,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:52 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1092088 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 14, 2012
afrodoc: but still lookin good for u guys,chelsea might actually start without terry,ivanovic and cahill AND luiz shocked
omo who will b in dt backline? ferreira,bosingwa,essein and cole? cheesy
We cant rejoice yet cos when Gomez loses form like this, he might take forever to regain form and i cant see olic playing this saturday. No back up for Robbery cos if Pranjic doesnt start, we'll have him, rafinha/contento, Peterson and olic on the bench. Thats the worst bench i ve seen in a while
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 11:35pm On May 14, 2012
afrodoc: but still lookin good for u guys,chelsea might actually start without terry,ivanovic and cahill AND luiz shocked
omo who will b in dt backline? ferreira,bosingwa,essein and cole? cheesy

Well Maybe we would see Mikel in CD That should be interesting
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc(m): 11:35pm On May 14, 2012
germany had better start hummels and howedes o,their 2 best CBs
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 11:36pm On May 14, 2012
toba: We cant rejoice yet cos when Gomez loses form like this, he might take forever to regain form and i cant see olic playing this saturday. No back up for Robbery cos if Pranjic doesnt start, we'll have him, rafinha/contento, Peterson and olic on the bench. Thats the worst bench i ve seen in a while

Thats why our starters have to win the match, Our bench has no hope.

Like I said, I prefer both teams to be full cos Bayern losses more when suspension or injuries hit
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 14, 2012
afrodoc: germany had better start hummels and howedes o,their 2 best CBs
I'll prefer Hummels Mertesacker cos Badstuber hmmmmmmmm. lips sealed
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc(m): 11:42pm On May 14, 2012
mertesacker ahead of howedes? per is slow n most importantly probably unfit. a combo of hummels and howedes looks good to me.or r there any flaws in howedes game dt u r worried abt?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 11:43pm On May 14, 2012
afrodoc: germany had better start hummels and howedes o,their 2 best CBs

Germany would start Hummels and badstuber.

Howedes has been poor this season

Problem is where would lahm start Lahm as RB means Schmelzer has a chance as LB

Lahm as LB means Boateng and Howedes compete for RB
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 14, 2012
dayokanu:

Thats why our starters have to win the match, Our bench has no hope.

Like I said, I prefer both teams to be full cos Bayern losses more when suspension or injuries hit
If we had our starting line up complete as we had against Real, i can go to sleep fully assured of victory irrespective of how star studded chelsea might be.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc(m): 11:46pm On May 14, 2012
lahm at RB against small teams with schmelzer on d other side and lahm at LB with boateng on d other side against a team like spain or holland
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 14, 2012
dayokanu:

Germany would start Hummels and badstuber.

Howedes has been poor this season

Problem is where would lahm start Lahm as RB means Schmelzer has a chance as LB

Lahm as LB means Boateng and Howedes compete for RB
lahm is playing Left back. Low said that in march. I'll post the link shortly. Low has faith in Mertescker. He gave an hint on his starting 11. schweini, lahm, Neuer, Mertesacker, Ozil, podolski. and kept quiet about the others
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 11:48pm On May 14, 2012
afrodoc: lahm at RB against small teams with schmelzer on d other side and lahm at LB with boateng on d other side against a team like spain or holland

Do you think you can afford to switch sides easily in a competition? Moreover Low has no time to tinker he must make a decision instantly

We are in the group of death and any mistake would be punished severely

Vs portugal iit should be Lahm as RB to track Ronaldo, Schmelzer should cope with Nani. Also Boateng played LB last world cup

ANyways backk to bayern
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 11:50pm On May 14, 2012
toba: lahm is playing Left back. Low said that in march. I'll post the link shortly. Low has faith in Mertescker. He gave an hint on his starting 11. schweini, lahm, Neuer, Mertesacker, Ozil, podolski. and kept quiet about the others

In March Lahm was playing LB for Bayern, Things have since changed

Mertersacker would never play for Bayern. Do you know what you are even saying? Mertersacker that has been injured since February to come and start in a tournament?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 14, 2012
Germany coach Low: Lahm will play at left- back in Euro 2012

The 28-year-old has played on the right-hand side of the defence in his last two outings for his club but his national team coach has no intention of using him in that position

Mar 17, 2012 1:30:00 PM

goal.com
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 14, 2012
dayokanu:

In March Lahm was playing LB for Bayern, Things have since changed

Mertersacker would never play for Bayern. Do you know what you are even saying? Mertersacker that has been injured since February to come and start in a tournament?
Lahm was already playing RB when low made the comment.

Ok klose has been injured since late/mid March, do u think a fit Gomez can start ahead of him?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc(m): 11:56pm On May 14, 2012
@DK just saying d team should be a bit flexible and dts only aided by d versatility of lahm.
if d switch will ivolve lahm switching right to left n back to right again i rate him highly enough to cope effortlessly.he is like ashley cole in dt he is a full back dt almost always brings his A game.d team can train n play friendlies with boateng at right back and alternately schmelzer at left back to b in synch.
like d bayern question i guess it comes down to who Low tinks is a better fullback Boateng at RB or Schmelzer at LB.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 11:56pm On May 14, 2012
toba: Lahm was already playing RB when low made the comment.

Ok klose has been injured since late/mid March, do u think a fit Gomez can start ahead of him?

It would be absolutely insane for any coach to ignore a fit player for an unfit one

Mertersacker hasnt played since February, Klose hasnt played for like 2 months and you think they would start in a tournament

In a group of death where every point counts?

So if you were the coach, you would field all your injured players vs Portugal and Holland? To achieve what aim?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 14, 2012
Lahm is now being deployed in his favourite position by Bayern because of the emergence of David Alaba as a viable option at left-back, but Low claims that the switch will have no bearing on how he utilises his skipper in Poland and Ukraine this summer.

"For the Euros, what Bayern do should not affect our plans,” the Germany coach is quoted as saying by Suddeutsche. "There is no reason to make a change.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc(m): 11:58pm On May 14, 2012
but i think d most interesting choices will b in midfield and d wide players,germany has SO MANY options there and d only true sure stand out player is Schweini
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 12:00am On May 15, 2012
toba: Lahm is now being deployed in his favourite position by Bayern because of the emergence of David Alaba as a viable option at left-back, but Low claims that the switch will have no bearing on how he utilises his skipper in Poland and Ukraine this summer.

"For the Euros, what Bayern do should not affect our plans,” the Germany coach is quoted as saying by Suddeutsche. "There is no reason to make a change.

I dont know what Loew means by that but we all know The National team plays Lahm wherever Bayern plays him

Before 2010 Lahm was a Left back for Bayern and country, In 2010 Van Gaal moved him to RB and Loew followed suit, In 2011 Bayern returned him to LB and Low followed

What do you think would happen now?

Given that the options at Right back are not natural full backs but CD who can play there e.g Howedes and Boateng
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 12:03am On May 15, 2012
dayokanu:

It would be absolutely insane for any coach to ignore a fit player for an unfit one

Mertersacker hasnt played since February, Klose hasnt played for like 2 months and you think they would start in a tournament

In a group of death where every point counts?

So if you were the coach, you would field all your injured players vs Portugal and Holland? To achieve what aim?
Dont worry. U know all coaches wants to win games and they'll utilize players they can depend on.

Couple of weeks ago low said he's thinking of 4-4-2 to accommodate klose and Gomez but he said he doubts it. Gotze, schurler, Reus etc will start from the bench. But he might use 4-1-4-1 to accommodate kroos.

Back 4, schweini, 4(kroos, Muller, Ozil podolski) and 1 (klose/Gomez) in the middle
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 12:04am On May 15, 2012
afrodoc: but i think d most interesting choices will b in midfield and d wide players,germany has SO MANY options there and d only true sure stand out player is Schweini

You dont rate Ozil highly?

Mesut Ozil 17 assist
Andres Iniesta 9 assist
Xavi 7 assist
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 12:07am On May 15, 2012
dayokanu:

I dont know what Loew means by that but we all know The National team plays Lahm wherever Bayern plays him

Before 2010 Lahm was a Left back for Bayern and country, In 2010 Van Gaal moved him to RB and Loew followed suit, In 2011 Bayern returned him to LB and Low followed

What do you think would happen now?

Given that the options at Right back are not natural full backs but CD who can play there e.g Howedes and Boateng
Yes low do follow bayern just as he did in 2010. played lahm and badstuber in the positions they played for Bayern. Low might change his mind on lahm. Boateng still mess up at times. May be Howedes cos i think low likes the guy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc(m): 12:09am On May 15, 2012
of course who wont rate ozil highly,he has gr8 teknik and vision but i just think Schweini is germany's most important player
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 12:10am On May 15, 2012
toba: Yes low do follow bayern just as he did in 2010. played lahm and badstuber in the positions they played for Bayern. Low might change his mind on lahm. Boateng still mess up at times. May be Howedes cos i think low likes the guy

Our options are baoteng at RB- He rarely plays RB for club, Howedes, Rarely plays RB for club and Schmelzer who plays regularly as LB for club

and he has been known to shut down Robben several times in the last 2 seasons though with the help of Grosskreutz
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 12:16am On May 15, 2012
afrodoc: of course who wont rate ozil highly,he has gr8 teknik and vision but i just think Schweini is germany's most important player
may be before but since he returned from Injury, he hasnt been the best. in the last 3 wks, Gustavo played the defensive role better just that that Gustavo fumbled n saturday
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc(m): 12:21am On May 15, 2012
toba: may be before but since he returned from Injury, he hasnt been the best. in the last 3 wks, Gustavo played the defensive role better just that that Gustavo fumbled n saturday
yes guess u r right.but he has had some good playing time unlike mertesacker so his fitness should hav bin restored by june.anyway germany's lucky to hav such a large group of talented youngsters who(very crucially) understand and fit into d national team's system.no gerrard/lampard conundrum there
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Homar(m): 7:48am On May 16, 2012
The best thing is to play schmelzer at Lb and lahm at Rb.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:27am On May 16, 2012
Lets see. Honestly i feel lahm plays well on the right. I cant forget his pass that made Gomez scored the second goal against. Madrid
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by rasputinn(m): 9:04am On May 16, 2012
[img][/img]

Dayo,see what a GERMAN has to say about the bundesliga(Bundesliga 'means nothing' in Japan the world over),maybe this time around you will take me seriously when I tell you that the Bundesliga is relatively unknown globally,it lacks global appeal.Or will you say you know better than Jurgen Klopp.Remember he is GERMAN and the coach of the BEST clubside in Germany;BORUSSIA DORTMUND.I'm sure you've not forgotten them,how can you possibly forget them

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3275/bundesliga/2012/05/15/3103766/klopp-resigned-to-losing-kagawa-bundesliga-means-nothing-in

BTW how is your ministry?been a while

wink wink

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:10am On May 16, 2012
rasputinn: [img][/img]

Dayo,see what a GERMAN has to say about the bundesliga(Bundesliga 'means nothing' in Japanthe world over),maybe this time around you will take me seriously when I tell you that the Bundesliga is relatively unknown globally,it lacks global appeal.Or will you say you know better than Jurgen Klopp.Remember he is GERMAN and the coach of the BEST clubside in Germany;BORUSSIA DORTMUND.I'm sure you've not forgotten them,how can you possibly forget them

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3275/bundesliga/2012/05/15/3103766/klopp-resigned-to-losing-kagawa-bundesliga-means-nothing-in

you guys should try to be objective. Here's what klopp said "Where Shinji was born, our league means nothing, there is only the English Premier League. that's in Japan and not the world

Does that mean Bundesliga isn't a good league? pple have preferences and i for one as an individual, i hate the EPL and i dont watch it and same goes for some countries about the EPL
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by rasputinn(m): 12:07pm On May 16, 2012
toba:

you guys should try to be objective. Here's what klopp said "Where Shinji was born, our league means nothing, there is only the English Premier League. that's in Japan and not the world

Does that mean Bundesliga isn't a good league? pple have preferences and i for one as an individual, i hate the EPL and i dont watch it and same goes for some countries about the EPL

Over sabi well done o.Are you Dayo?
Dayo knows this is one of the friendly jibes we throw every once in a while,when time and chance permit,see how you just wrote'here's what klopp said',over sabi.Na only you sabi what Klopp said.Children of nowadays,how you go just carry shook mouth for paleh yarns?
Abeggi fly
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:01pm On May 16, 2012
dayokanu:

I think Ozil should start anyway unless we are playing a ball hugging team like Spain where I would suggest

Back 4

----Khedira---Schweini

-----------Kroos

--Muller------------Ozil

-----------Reus

The perfect counter attacking team

toba: u feel LÖw would select Reus ahead of M.klose? Cacau would rather start than Reus play as a top 9

@toba,

You see what I posted on the Bayern thread? Even Jogi Loew now agrees with me.
Do you now see that I am a master tactician

Low: Reus can play as Germany's central striker
The trainer has asserted that the attacker is capable of playing as a lone No.9, and opined that while his team's playing style resembles Dortmund's, he has developed his own plans

http://www.goal.com/en/news/15/germany/2012/05/16/3106813/low-reus-can-play-as-germanys-central-striker#

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.