Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,690 members, 7,865,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:03 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1092195 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ritchboy(m): 8:53pm On May 14, 2012
dayokanu:

---------Neuer

--Lahm---Boateng--Tymoschuk--Contento

=====Schweini--Kroos

---------Muller

--Robben================Ribery

------------Gomez

This team is too attacking but thats the only option we have right now

Tymo, Contento and muller are the Sub for Badstuber, Gustavo and Alaba

Is Rafinha injured?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:56pm On May 14, 2012
ritchboy:

Is Rafinha injured?

rafinha isnt injured but that would mean Lahm moving back to LB

We need someone good in defence behind Robben cos of his tracking back issues, Ribery still tries to track back

And from Juup Heyckenes recent lineups I suspect he favours Diego Armando Contento
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coogar: 9:01pm On May 14, 2012
dayokanu:

rafinha isnt injured but that would mean Lahm moving back to LB

We need someone good in defence behind Robben cos of his tracking back issues, Ribery still tries to track back

And from Juup Heyckenes recent lineups I suspect he favours Diego Armando Contento

bayern should still have enough to upset chelsea.
chelsea have more key players suspended than bayern but football is a funny game.
if robben n ribery play their a-game, they would cause confusion but chelsea might
just play like inter milan did and win via counter-attack.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 9:16pm On May 14, 2012
coogar:

bayern should still have enough to upset chelsea.
chelsea have more key players suspended than bayern but football is a funny game.
if robben n ribery play their a-game, they would cause confusion but chelsea might
just play like inter milan did and win via counter-attack.

I agree Chelsea lost more important players. But bayern team is soo thin that beyond the starting 11 We start seeing the Pranjic, Usami, Contento etc. While Chelsea can still look at Cahill, Luiz, Torres Mikel Sturridge as subs

Do you notice that vs Madrid and in many key games we rarely make substitutions? Because our bench is Second division quality. that should change next season with Dante and Shaq

I think Chelsea lost a key player in Ramires in case they decide to counter.

Bayern has to win with our first 11 That means we must settle the game in the first 75mins.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coogar: 9:21pm On May 14, 2012
dayokanu:

I agree Chelsea lost more important players. But bayern team is soo thin that beyond the starting 11 We start seeing the Pranjic, Usami, Contento etc. While Chelsea can still look at Cahill, Luiz, Torres Mikel Sturridge as subs

Do you notice that vs Madrid and in many key games we rarely make substitutions? Because our bench is Second division quality. that should change next season with Dante and Shaq

I think Chelsea lost a key player in Ramires in case they decide to counter.

Bayern has to win with our first 11 That means we must settle the game in the first 75mins.

sturridge is as fast as ramirez, not just as athletic.
if sturridge decides to look up and play a pass, they are as good as having ramirez.

then chelsea have juan mata(which to me is the best midfielder in england).....
kalou, drogba sturridge with mata playing behind drogba is as potent as any attack
you would see in europe.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 9:25pm On May 14, 2012
coogar:

sturridge is as fast as ramirez, not just as athletic.
if sturridge decides to look up and play a pass, they are as good as having ramirez.

then chelsea have juan mata(which to me is the best midfielder in england).....
kalou, drogba sturridge with mata playing behind drogba is as potent as any attack
you would see in europe.

You know Mata doesnt play well when Chelsea decides to bunker.

How do you want mata to be running after Kroos or Robben

You see how useless Mata was vs barca
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc(m): 9:51pm On May 14, 2012
dayokanu:

very true dt mata isnt at his best when chelsea sit back.wat lineup do u xpect chelsea to start with?
where ramires beats sturridge is in his work ethic n readiness to help d defence n chase lost causes.they r both athletic but choose to use it differently
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 10:00pm On May 14, 2012
afrodoc:

very true dt mata isnt at his best when chelsea sit back.wat lineup do u xpect chelsea to start with?
where ramires beats sturridge is in his work ethic n readiness to help d defence n chase lost causes.they r both athletic but choose to use it differently

Chelseas lineup depends on the state of their 2 CB Cahill and Luiz if both are fit then

Bosingwa--Cahill--Luiz--Cole

----Mikel---Essien

---------Lampard

-Strurridge/Kalou---------Mata

-------Drogba

The back 4 could change and see Ferreira in case any of the 2 dont make it. And I dont know if Hutchinson is registered for the CL if not Essien slots in defence and things become more dire

But Given the weakness of Bayern defence, I think Di matteo should come out and attack. Play Drogba, Mata and Torres and lets see how Bayern copes. Bunkering with Essien and Bosingwa might not be a good idea cos Ribery and RObben would rip Bosingwa and Cole anyway
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coogar: 10:19pm On May 14, 2012
dayokanu:

mata was useless against barcelona as there was no need
for his creativity. chelsea did not play to create chances,
they played to stop barcelona from playing.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 10:24pm On May 14, 2012
This final I would have preferred the two teams without suspension cos it affects bayern more.

Our first team can match almost any team but the bench is where our problem is

With the two teams complete, I would fancy our chances against John Terry easily compared to this depleted sides
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 14, 2012
dayokanu:

---------Neuer

--Lahm---Boateng--Tymoschuk--Contento

=====Schweini--Kroos

---------Muller

--Robben================Ribery

------------Gomez

This team is too attacking but thats the only option we have right now

Tymo, Contento and muller are the Sub for Badstuber, Gustavo and Alaba
u and Jupp Heynckes must be jokers if u think Contento should start against Chelsea. Do u think football is played with name or experience?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc(m): 10:28pm On May 14, 2012
drogba and torres never seems to work
better start drogba and have torres in reserve.ur lineup ain't bad but i would move mata in behind drogba n play kalou on d left n sturridge on d ryt and mikel n lampard to sit.bayern's midfield is very good but not as gud as barca's,dont tink chelsea needs to park d bus
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coogar: 10:29pm On May 14, 2012
dayokanu: This final I would have preferred the two teams without suspension cos it affects bayern more.

Our first team can match almost any team but the bench is where our problem is

With the two teams complete, I would fancy our chances against John Terry easily compared to this depleted sides

john terry's defence is difficult to beat esp in big games. he wears his heart on his sleeves.
he's a good leader of men. his organisational skills are second to none. chelsea would miss him badly.

then you have ramires - chelsea's player of the season who runs defenders down like a tanker.
chelsea missing ivanovic and terry is a big blow. they are vulnerable to those aerial attacks
and they also lose the aerial edge when chelsea are attacking.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 14, 2012
dayokanu:

When playing a ball hugging team like Spain thats what i think would be the perfect lineup, See i didnt even include Gomez or Podolski cos vs Spain, your strikers would be useless anyway as the ball wont get to them
if thats the case, then Muller isnt fit for days like that. a very compact midfield and a rugged player like podolski upfront would do the trick. a 4-1-4-1 like we played against bazil in the friendly may work or better try a 4-5-1
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc(m): 10:31pm On May 14, 2012
d bayern defence problem comes to d question of who is better,rafinha as a right back or contento as a left back cos the freak called lahm is world class in both positions
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 10:32pm On May 14, 2012
toba: u and Jupp Heynckes must be jokers if u think Contento should start against Chelsea. Do u think football is played with name or experience?

So give us your starting 11 vs Chelsea that includes a Left back.

That was the same way you thought Juup was joking till he got us to the CL finals
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coogar: 10:34pm On May 14, 2012
dayokanu:

That was the same way you thought Juup was joking till he got us to the CL finals

dayo is a van gaal c[b]o[/b]cksucker.
if van gaal farts, dayo would lick it.

any manager that eliminates jose mourinho in a 2-legged tie is a genius.
juup has been outstanding!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 10:35pm On May 14, 2012
afrodoc: d bayern defence problem comes to d question of who is better,rafinha as a right back or contento as a left back cos the freak called lahm is world class in both positions

You also have to consider the never track back called Robben.

If you have a weak defender behind Robben expect that to be the hole

When rafinha was starting Opponents used that position a lot, Rafinha is the typical Brazilian full back who gets carried away with attack

A Robben+Rafinha side is disaster.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 14, 2012
dayokanu:

My starting line wouldnt be different from the bayern team that played the later part of saturdays game with the inclusion of Tymoschuk as CB and either Rafinha at RFB or Pranjic as LFB.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 10:40pm On May 14, 2012
coogar:

dayo is a van gaal c[b]o[/b]cksucker.
if van gaal farts, dayo would lick it.

any manager that eliminates jose mourinho in a 2-legged tie is a genius.
juup has been outstanding!

I am more of a Juup supporter than van Gaal

Van Gaal is a brilliant manager but a dreamer. Similar to Wenger.

He wants to create a team who plays perfect attacking football made of teenagers from the youth team

That is not going to happen post Bosman.

Van gaal doesnt care about defence, He believes any player can play any role in a team. He builds a system

Van gaal was asked to buy Coentrao before the world cup he said he had contento, He was offered Khedira he said he has Alaba, He was told to buy neuer, He said he believes in Kraft. That is a fantasy world not reality.

Van gaal also likes absolute control. He came in sold Lucio, fought Lucatoni, fought Demichelis, estranged Gomez and Ribery. That cant work in a prima donna world of today.

And his buys? Braafield and Pranjic who paid his own tranfer fees

Juup is more pragmatic first thing he tried to shore the defence which van Gaal ignored and built from there
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 10:43pm On May 14, 2012
toba: My starting line wouldnt be different from the bayern team that played the later part of saturdays game with the inclusion of Tymoschuk as CB and either Rafinha at RFB or Pranjic as LFB.

The latter part of Saturdays game had Contento as LB. When was the last time you saw Pranjic play LB? That can only happen under Van gaal.

Rafinha + Robben is a disaster waiting to happen
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 14, 2012
dayokanu:

The latter part of Saturdays game had Contento as LB. When was the last time you saw Pranjic play LB? That can only happen under Van gaal.

Rafinha + Robben is a disaster waiting to happen
He played (pranjic) LFB under van gaal couple times and didnt disappoint. It would be more disasterous to play contento than to play Rafinha. agreed Rafinha isnt the best, yet its better cos of experience than play contento. Pranjic is a solid player and has great dribble skill and a powerful left foot. Chelsea would just chance bayern, cos apart from Lahm, Boateng and Tymoschuk arent the kind of 5-6 that should start in a big club
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 11:00pm On May 14, 2012
When was the last time Pranjic started as LB

Have you seen Pranjics performance When England played Croatia and Wankott scored a hat trick from his position?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc(m): 11:00pm On May 14, 2012
problem with contento is that he is the most mistake prone of the options.wat abt lahm ar RB and pranjic at LB.by d way i hear pranjic is leaving d team at d end of d season,true?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 14, 2012
afrodoc: problem with contento is that he is the most mistake prone of the options.wat abt lahm ar RB and pranjic at LB.by d way i hear pranjic is leaving d team at d end of d season,true?
May God bless u. The guy simply has no experience. Im certain Jupp would play contento and Bayern might have problems.

For Gods sake this is UCL final and not Bundesliga weekly show
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 14, 2012
Pranjic is off to china. He has been offered 2 yr deal worth about €5m with a house and a personal driver.

They ve chartered a flight to pick him up from Munich on 20May 2012
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 11:09pm On May 14, 2012
afrodoc: problem with contento is that he is the most mistake prone of the options.wat abt lahm ar RB and pranjic at LB.by d way i hear pranjic is leaving d team at d end of d season,true?

Pranjic is leaving at the end of the season

Prajic is best optimised in midfield and not in LB, He is not very fast and get burnt easily

See Pranjic performance vs a mediocre walcott

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJSKkFGdPDg
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 14, 2012
dayokanu:

Pranjic is leaving at the end of the season

Prajic is best optimised in midfield and not in LB, He is not very fast and get burnt easily

See Pranjic performance vs a mediocre walcott

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJSKkFGdPDg
Alaba was a midfielder for the most part of the immediate past season till about 4/5 weeks ago. He played well till last saturday that he messed up
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc(m): 11:16pm On May 14, 2012
looooool.
not a good cameo.there will b lots of goals in dis final,ope ooo! bayern will surely score goals and with bayern's defense absentees chelsea is likely to score too
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 11:22pm On May 14, 2012
toba: Alaba was a midfielder for the most part of the immediate past season till about 4/5 weeks ago. He played well till last saturday that he messed up

Alaba played LB in Florence under Van Gaal and he is a better player than all of them

Contento is fast but makes poor decisions, Pranjic is slow and his decisions making isnt much better

Pranjic is better only at crosses
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc(m): 11:25pm On May 14, 2012
but still lookin good for u guys,chelsea might actually start without terry,ivanovic and cahill AND luiz shocked
omo who will b in dt backline? ferreira,bosingwa,essein and cole? cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 14, 2012
dayokanu:

Alaba played LB in Florence under Van Gaal and he is a better player than all of them

Contento is fast but makes poor decisions, Pranjic is slow and his decisions making isnt much better

Pranjic is better only at crosses
Even till now Alaba is yet to evolve into Lizarazu or lahm, but we are coping or we coped in the last few weeks. Remember how he made costly mistake during the 2010 season. I cant recall the game now. Saturday is not for experimenting at all. Do u know Low one of the best coaches in our generation came out plainly that Boateng cant play CB for germany cos hummels, badstuber, Howedes, Mertersacker are ahead of him? Sometimes experience matters

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.