Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,099 members, 7,863,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:55 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1006) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1091450 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by kendrick93(m): 4:13pm On Apr 25, 2023
raumdeuter:

The Thiago wey be say na Gavi and Pedri dey bench am
Na 2020 Thiago don play 90mins for Spain last
And What has Spain achieved since then? with Pedri and gavi....
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by kendrick93(m): 4:15pm On Apr 25, 2023
A40:
He needs to allow us hear word with that sideways pass merchant.

One would think he's been balling at Liverpool and not been a flop all this time.
We bought him for less than 30m.
He's not a flop.
He was excellent last season.
Our best midfielder..
This season, injuries has limited his playing time.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:24pm On Apr 25, 2023
kendrick93:

And What has Spain achieved since then?
with Pedri and gavi....

Thiago is 32yrs old
Pedri is 20yrs old

Thiago has a total of 90mins in Euros playing for Spain in his entire career till date
Pedri has a total of 629mins in Euros playing for Spain

Thiago has a total of 94mins in World cup for Spain in his entire career till date
Pedri has a total of 357mins in World cup for the same Spain

Pedri made a semi final at the Euros as a regular which is more than anything Thiago ever achieved for Spanish NT

This is to show how useless Thiago has been for most of his club and NT career

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by kendrick93(m): 6:04pm On Apr 25, 2023
raumdeuter:

Thiago is 32yrs old
Pedri is 20yrs old

Thiago has a total of 90mins in Euros playing for Spain in his entire career till date
Pedri has a total of 629mins in Euros playing for Spain

Thiago has a total of 94mins in World cup for Spain in his entire career till date
Pedri has a total of 357mins in World cup for the same Spain

Pedri made a semi final at the Euros as a regular which is more than anything Thiago ever achieved for Spanish NT

This is to show how useless Thiago has been for most of his club and NT career

Injuries and nepotism from the Spanish coaches contributed to fewer appetances.
Thiago left Barcelona as a hot talent who was primed to take over from xavi or iniesta to Bayern.
Somehow he paid for that move.
Spain hasn't done jackshit since Xavi got old and retired. Despite all the Pedri gavi hype, I'm still waiting on em to make a final at least.
Looking good on the ball doesn't translate to results.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:23pm On Apr 25, 2023
kendrick93:
Injuries and nepotism from the Spanish coaches contributed to fewer appetances.
Thiago left Barcelona as a hot talent who was primed to take over from xavi or iniesta to Bayern.
Somehow he paid for that move.
Spain hasn't done jackshit since Xavi got old and retired. Despite all the Pedri gavi hype, I'm still waiting on em to make a final at least.
Looking good on the ball doesn't translate to results.

Did Thiago make any semi final while playing for Spain?
Thiago hasn't done jackshit since he was hyped as a Barca talent, Same thing with Bojan, Bartra Adama Traore
Pedri made the Euro semi before losing on PK. Thiago can barely get into the team
David Silva left Spain and he still got numerous starts
Xavi retired from Spain since 2014, between then and 2021 that Pedri made his tournament debut, What did Thiago achieve

Euro 2016. No Xavi No Pedri, yet Thiago has a miserly 26mins
World cup 2018 No Xavi No Pedri, yet Thiago had 94mins
Euro 2021 No Xavi, No Iniesta, yet Thiago had 64mins out of a possible 630mins

Looking good on the ball is hw you will describe Thiago, dressing and twerking just to make a 5yard pass with outside your boot

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by kendrick93(m): 8:00pm On Apr 25, 2023
raumdeuter:

Did Thiago make any semi final while playing for Spain?
Thiago hasn't done jackshit since he was hyped as a Barca talent, Same thing with Bojan, Bartra Adama Traore
Pedri made the Euro semi before losing on PK. Thiago can barely get into the team
David Silva left Spain and he still got numerous starts
Xavi retired from Spain since 2014, between then and 2021 that Pedri made his tournament debut, What did Thiago achieve

Euro 2016. No Xavi No Pedri, yet Thiago has a miserly 26mins
World cup 2018 No Xavi No Pedri, yet Thiago had 94mins
Euro 2021 No Xavi, No Iniesta, yet Thiago had 64mins out of a possible 630mins

Looking good on the ball is hw you will describe Thiago, dressing and twerking just to make a 5yard pass with outside your boot
Some of those tournaments he was coming from injuries like the last Euros.
When fit, the coaches haven't utilized him adequately.
What is he expected to do when the manager is clueless, he can't magically insert himself in the lineup, can he?
Being the best midfielder at Bayern isn't just twerking and five yard pass
I could send some vids but then again no need cos you're not honest when it concerns Thiago.
Take it from a Bayern legend who would love him back

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by kendrick93(m): 8:06pm On Apr 25, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yODOOYgXGaE[url]

Some Thiago vids to wet the appetite tongue
Gotetza and kimmich can never

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:49pm On Apr 25, 2023
kendrick93:

Some of those tournaments he was coming from injuries like the last Euros.
When fit, the coaches haven't utilized him adequately.
What is he expected to do when the manager is clueless, he can't magically insert himself in the lineup, can he?
Being the best midfielder at Bayern isn't just twerking and five yard pass
I could send some vids but then again no need cos you're not honest when it concerns Thiago.
Take it from a Bayern legend who would love him back
Maybe those coaches don't use him because he's useless
All the vids did you send it to Spanish NT managers to make them consider him over pubescent teenagers?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:15am On Apr 26, 2023
kendrick93:

We bought him for less than 30m.
He's not a flop.
He was excellent last season.
Our best midfielder..
This season, injuries has limited his playing time.
Nobody cares about your Thiago my bro. He was finished goods when he left. No coincidence he's done nothing for your club since he got there. When is his contract due? Hit me up when you renew it or something. I promise you no Bayern fan gives a rat's ass about Thiago.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by MorataFC: 3:46pm On Apr 27, 2023
raumdeuter:
I don't know who is worse
No one can take the first position from Maguire. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:25pm On May 04, 2023
Cool

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by sterlingD(m): 7:45pm On May 05, 2023
airmark:
Cool
Mane should not have gone to Bayern.Why sign a player who has established himself in a pivotal position and then want to deploy him to another position to fit and perform wonder considering that the player has passed the age 30(correct me if l am wrong)
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:52pm On May 09, 2023
Happy 78th to the OG Jupp Heynckes
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:55am On May 18, 2023
Be like we even try sef. If not calamity Upamenonsense for defense and Sane wey miss golden chance we might have held our own

So basically just sacked Nagelsmann for nothing
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:35pm On May 18, 2023
A40:
Be like we even try sef. If not calamity Upamenonsense for defense and Sane wey miss golden chance we might have held our own

So basically just sacked Nagelsmann for nothing

See as City UnCloth Madrid made me happy in many ways

Those Madrid wey believe they can do anyhow for CL and still win, God pass them

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Jokerman(m): 7:25pm On May 20, 2023
Nothing wey Tuku no fit destroy 🤣🤣🙄🙄

Once Dortmund wins tomorrow now... League is over

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:29pm On May 20, 2023
Oliver Kahn and Thomas Tuchel have successfully ruined this club. If they had any shame they will resign now
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Android17: 7:41pm On May 20, 2023
That Naggelsman Karma biting real hard on yall. cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by andrew444(m): 8:02pm On May 20, 2023
We will know if lewandowski has been the one carrying this team to a league title every season

Time will tell

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AImiron: 8:09pm On May 20, 2023
Bottlers FC..

Dortmund say gracias

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by monerozi5590: 8:19pm On May 20, 2023
Jokerman:
Nothing wey Tuku no fit destroy 🤣🤣🙄🙄

Once Dortmund wins tomorrow now... League is over

I think is two. Once they win their remaining two matches, the League is done.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AImiron: 10:37pm On May 20, 2023
monerozi5590:

I think is two. Once they win their remaining two matches, the League is done.
If they win tomorrow, it's over for Bayern cos Dem go destroy Mainz at Iduna Park. The match against Augsburg might be tricky cos they're fighting to avoid relegation.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 7:48am On May 21, 2023
We can blame the board and Tuchel all we want and rightfully so but these players are the biggest culprits. The lack of fight and desire is appalling. We've seen that time and time again this season. Those players should hang their head in shame. Every one of them.

That second half was one of the worst i've seen from the team. They just switched off. The three goals conceded were all preventable. The first goal was the most annoying, losing the ball from your own corner and no tactical foul to stop the counter.

The number of penalties we've conceded this season is quite alarming. I bet it's in double figures. Not to mention the other glaring errors. You can't blame Tuchel for that. That Sommer sef no fit even try catch one PK.

IF BVB wins today, it's all over. They don't deserve to win the league, but we are even more unworthy.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AImiron: 6:12pm On May 21, 2023
Where's that dude wey talk say Dortmund go lose today. Oh boy, Bayern is going trophyless this season, unbelievable, wonderful, I love it. Dem chase treble lose everything 😂😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AImiron: 6:13pm On May 21, 2023
pkasso:
We can blame the board and Tuchel all we want and rightfully so but these players are the biggest culprits. The lack of fight and desire is appalling. We've seen that time and time again this season. Those players should hang their head in shame. Every one of them.

That second half was one of the worst i've seen from the team. They just switched off. The three goals conceded were all preventable. The first goal was the most annoying, losing the ball from your own corner and no tactical foul to stop the counter.

The number of penalties we've conceded this season is quite alarming. I bet it's in double figures. Not to mention the other glaring errors. You can't blame Tuchel for that. That Sommer sef no fit even try catch one PK.

IF BVB wins today, it's all over. They don't deserve to win the league, but we are even more unworthy.

0-2, Augsburg has been reduced to 10men. What a wonderful feeling. Dortmund for life

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by andrew444(m): 6:23pm On May 21, 2023
We took your best striker to make sure you go trophyless as pay back

Where is that one that said lewandowski is not a big game player and won’t be missed ? Lol

With lewandowski you would have wrapped up this league with 6 games to spare grin

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AImiron: 8:42pm On May 21, 2023
andrew444:
We took your best striker to make sure you go trophyless as pay back

Where is that one that said lewandowski is not a big game player and won’t be missed ? Lol

With lewandowski you would have wrapped up this league with 6 games to spare grin
Their best striker is about to win Pichichi trophy in the Liga. I can't wait to see the look of that mumu Muller's face. I'm looking forward to his trophyless face 😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by andrew444(m): 8:45pm On May 21, 2023
AImiron:
Their best striker is about to win Pichichi trophy in the Liga. I can't wait to see the look of that mumu Muller's face. I'm looking forward to his trophyless face 😂😂😂

Lewandowski would have sealed this league with 4 games left

He is not a big game player according to someone here ,but na that small game you take drop point pass this season grin

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AImiron: 9:16pm On May 21, 2023
andrew444:

Lewandowski would have sealed this league with 4 games left

He is not a big game player according to someone here ,but na that small game you take drop point pass this season grin
don't mind those mumu, they always put the cart before the horse, Dem forget say na FT and end of the season banter dey sweet pass

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Ballzproblem2: 11:54pm On May 21, 2023
A40:
Oliver Kahn and Thomas Tuchel have successfully ruined this club. If they had any shame they will resign now
this is just the beginning,wait until summer his talent id is bad .

then we have set peice coach (Anthony Barry) he took from us ,most of our goals conceded were from set piece .

the rot is just starting
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by BlaqFaze: 12:06am On May 22, 2023
Things are about to get interesting for the first time in 11 years grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:51am On May 22, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
this is just the beginning,wait until summer his talent id is bad .

then we have set peice coach (Anthony Barry) he took from us ,most of our goals conceded were from set piece .

the rot is just starting
We will pursue those jokers relax

(1) (2) (3) ... (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.