Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:31 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1008) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1112673 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) ... (1045) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:23pm On May 27, 2023
airmark:
Dortmund must win this league. Big L for Raumdeuter. grin

Sorry Dortmund

We all know what happens when airmark hypes you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Sportsweb: 4:23pm On May 27, 2023
raumdeuter:

Sorry Dortmund

airmark curse is real o

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 4:24pm On May 27, 2023
cheesy cheesy grin Musiala Omo Ologo. Golden Boy.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:32pm On May 27, 2023
Lol. Mainz ensured Taliban Tuchel somehow won the league.

A pyrrhic victory if I've ever seen one to an absolute disaster of a season

Yes City are the best team in Europe and Upamenonsense didn't help matters but just like at Chelsea where he did wuruwuru to champions league and ran out of gas what is his actual pattern and how does he set up his team to consistently compete?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 4:36pm On May 27, 2023
Omo, I don't want to ever go through this kain stress again. Those fools just wan kill person.

All is not forgiven sha. Heads must roll starting with Kahn's sacking and a massive squad overhaul in the summer.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Capaldi: 4:39pm On May 27, 2023
A40:
Lol. Mainz ensured Taliban Tuchel somehow won the league.

A pyrrhic victory if I've ever seen one to an absolute disaster of a season

Yes City are the best team in Europe and Upamenonsense didn't help matters but just like at Chelsea where he did wuruwuru to champions league and ran out of gas what is his actual pattern and how does he set up his team to consistently compete?
Relax. Full pre season with your squad and a good summer window then watch Tuchel perform his magic. Tuchel teams have always been free flowing and high scoring.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:46pm On May 27, 2023
raumdeuter:

Sorry Dortmund

grin

Tuchel just achieved what I wanted.

Now, can you see that Tuchel >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Fraudiola? He won Burnthisleaguedown in less than 6 months, joining Bayern. He won Ucl in less than 6 months, joining Chelsea. 😄

raumdeuter:

Guardiola didnt go trophyless as Bayern coach, Tuchel is about to go trophyless as Bayern coach

Same Bayern, only one is trophyless. the first trophyless in 10yrs

Even Kovac won a trophy at Bayern, There have been coaches who joined Bayern mid season and didnt end trophyless

This is the bigger L, I was waiting to dish to you. 😄

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:49pm On May 27, 2023
Sportsweb:
airmark curse is real o

So, come and pay me so I don't hype you. Mumu. 😄
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:51pm On May 27, 2023
airmark:

grin

Tuchel just achieved what I wanted.

Now, can you see that Tuchel >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Fraudiola? He won Burnthisleaguedown in less than 6 months, joining Bayern. He won Ucl in less than 6 months, joining Chelsea. 😄

Pep made 3 CL semi with Bayern
Tuchel crashed at quarters

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:52pm On May 27, 2023
Looks like Kahn and Brazzo got sacked
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Android17: 4:55pm On May 27, 2023
raumdeuter:
Looks like the board can fire itself.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:01pm On May 27, 2023
raumdeuter:

Pep made 3 CL semi with Bayern
Tuchel crashed at quarters

First season in England (full season) with Man city, Fraudiola went trophyless.

First season in England (4 months), Tuchel won Ucl that Fraudiola never won without Messi and over 1.6bn.

First season with Bayern Munich (2 months), Tuchel won Burnthisleaguedown.

First season with Bayern Munich (full season), Fraudiola won Burnthisleaguedown and got knocked out disgracefully as the Ucl defending champion.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:04pm On May 27, 2023
airmark:

First season in England (full season) with Man city, Fraudiola went trophyless.

First season in England (4 months), Tuchel won Ucl that Fraudiola never won without Messi and over 1.6bn.

First season with Bayern Munich ( 4 months), Tuchel won Burnthisleaguedown.

First season with Bayern Munich (full season), Fraudiola won Burnthisleaguedown and got knocked out disgracefully as the Ucl defending champion.

What happened in Tuchel first full season in England

Since it's full season for full season

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:05pm On May 27, 2023
raumdeuter:

What happened in Tuchel first full season in England

Since it's full season for full season

It's first season for first season.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:06pm On May 27, 2023
airmark:

It's first season for first season.

Why not first full season to see what Tuchel achieved when he had his own first full season
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:15pm On May 27, 2023
Capaldi:

Relax. Full pre season with your squad and a good summer window then watch Tuchel perform his magic. Tuchel teams have always been free flowing and high scoring.
I kuku saw the Haramball Tuchel played at Chelsea.

They didn't call him Tucheliban for nothing

As far as I'm concerned this was a wasted season and I'm not holding my breath for next season either

Though he's a cup merchant. Let's see if that translates to Europe

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:18pm On May 27, 2023
raumdeuter:
No time to check time
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:35pm On May 27, 2023
raumdeuter:

Why not first full season to see what Tuchel achieved when he had his own first full season

First season for both is ok, and we could see who could enter a team afresh and achieve better.

raumdeuter:

Guardiola didnt go trophyless as Bayern coach, Tuchel is about to go trophyless as Bayern coach

Same Bayern, only one is trophyless. the first trophyless in 10yrs

Even Kovac won a trophy at Bayern, There have been coaches who joined Bayern mid season and didnt end trophyless

Look at your L below. grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by monerozi5590: 3:13pm On May 28, 2023
AImiron:
If they win tomorrow, it's over for Bayern cos Dem go destroy Mainz at Iduna Park. The match against Augsburg might be tricky cos they're fighting to avoid relegation.

How far? Sometimes, football is unpredictable right?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AImiron: 8:44am On May 29, 2023
monerozi5590:

How far? Sometimes, football is unpredictable right?
. I swear bro, i just dey hahaha while watching the match. My apologies to Bayern fans oh. It's hard to believe a team go bottle like this, chai
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 11:34am On May 29, 2023
We should give Mainz a guard of honor the next time we play them fr. Those guys are the real champions. Some of their players actually confessed to wanting Dortmund to win the league. They could have just rolled over. They had nothing to play for. They were on a 4-game losing streak to relegation candidates like Schalke and Stuttgart. And they still turned up for us. God bless those guys!

We suppose wire them something. Even if na small change grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by popizaino(m): 8:08pm On Jun 01, 2023
Capaldi:

You better come and be supporting Bayern Mumunich once and for all.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by popizaino(m): 8:15pm On Jun 01, 2023
pkasso:
We should give Mainz a guard of honor the next time we play them fr. Those guys are the real champions. Some of their players actually confessed to wanting Dortmund to win the league. They could have just rolled over. They had nothing to play for. They were on a 4-game losing streak to relegation candidates like Schalke and Stuttgart. And they still turned up for us. God bless those guys!

We suppose wire them something. Even if na small change grin

This is the team Tuchel fans should have given credit to but they have made it look like it is his tactical ingenuity that bought them the league. I will wait to see how he fairs in the UCL next season because it almost seems like Bayern Munich can win the league without a head coach.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:48pm On Jun 02, 2023
Pavard and Lucas look on their way out. We need a new CB so we wont have to deal with Upamecano

Striker sef we still dey find Vlaovic and Kolo Muani. Both options are uninspiring
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 12:00pm On Jun 04, 2023
I'm surprised the firesale hasn't began yet. There is no time to waste. Clear out those underperforming players earning a lot with little to show for it.
Number 1 for me has to be Sane. There is no better time to cash in on him than now. He's been here for over 3 seasons now, and I can't think of any impact he's made in that time. He's lost his ability to beat players 1v1, and is now moonlighting as a 10, even at that his numbers are not impressive. E don carry him UCL QF curse come here from City. Since he's been here, we are yet to make it to a CL semifinal. City, on the other hand have made 3 straight SFs, and are playing their second final in three years since he left. Talk about ill luck. He will never get back to his previous explosive best and we should just move on. He has two years left on his contract and is perfectly sellable. Asensio would have been a perfect replacement. Same profile, same age and on a similar level, I would argue. He would have cost us nothing, and lesser wages to boot but he's now gone to PSG.

Selling Mane wouldn't be bad either. I've not written him off completely but I don't think he still has what he takes to win those CL crunch games for us and he's not going to hit 18-20 non-pk goals in the league either, so no point in holding onto him if we are not getting full value for his wages. If a decent offer comes in, sell him.

Gnabry has to deliver this season. Serge na my guy but no more excuses. Post-covid burn out and Nagelsmann playing him out of position won't count again. I think he will cook under Tuchel, provided he plays him regularly and in his best position.

Coman is not as good as the other two, but he has an elite mentality. He's a fighter and though he frustrates me more often than not, I respect that especially in light of his injury troubles. Needs to work on his finishing and crossing. He should be doing double figures in the league, at least. And yes, Tuchel, don't ever play him and Davies on the same side unless you absolutely have to, e get why.

The Musiala-Muller conundrum is an interesting one. Both players are on opposite ends of the age spectrum, which can lead to inconsistency in their performances, as we saw last season. But this also makes passing the baton much easier. Muller's competitive spirit won't let him back down but it's clear age is catching up with him. I'm in favour of rotation with Jamal, of course getting the lion share of minutes. I wouldn't mind seeing the two of them starting together once in a while, with Jamal playing as an unorthodox LW as he has great chemistry with Phonzie.

Leon Goretzka. Jack of all trades, master of none. Another one of those hiding under German tax. Tuchel is clearly not a fan, and for good reasons. His performances is a major reason we are looking for a quality DM to complement Kimmich. Sucks at build up play, seems tactically unaware of what he is supposed to do, and even his muscles can't help him win duels again. All he does is run, jump and sweat. Might as well compete in a triathlon next season.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Jokerman(m): 2:01pm On Jun 04, 2023
🚨 Bayern are interested in signing Federico Chiesa this summer.

Juventus could be forced to let Chiesa leave for around £35M.

#fcbayern [Gazzetta dello Sport]
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 2:04pm On Jun 04, 2023
raumdeuter:
Pavard and Lucas look on their way out. We need a new CB so we wont have to deal with Upamecano

Striker sef we still dey find Vlaovic and Kolo Muani. Both options are uninspiring

Harry Maguire is the man to take Bayern to new heights...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:43pm On Jun 04, 2023
Looks like Pavard and Lucas are on their way out. So we need a defender as we cant depend on Upamecano and Deligt alone

So I will say out Lucas Pavard Mane Sane Cancelo
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:43pm On Jun 04, 2023
AdisaOwala:

Harry Maguire is the man to take Bayern to new heights...

We cannot be taking Man Utd and England captain just like that out of respect
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 3:54pm On Jun 04, 2023
raumdeuter:
Looks like Pavard and Lucas are on their way out. So we need a defender as we cant depend on Upamecano and Deligt alone

So I will say out Lucas Pavard Mane Sane Cancelo

I will say Laporte to replace Lucas if City are willing to do business. He's injury-prone but so is Lucas. His team mate at the Spanish National team, Pau Torres of Villarreal is also another interesting option. Left footed also. Or we could raid Ajax one more time for Jurrien Timber, who can also play RB.

In my ideal world, I would want Cancelo to stay but I just don't see us coughing up 75m for him. Mazraoui looks settled, so we don't need to splash the cash on that position. Stanisic is a capable backup.

Mane and Sane can leave. Chiesa would be a decent addition, if the rumors are true but his ACL injury is still fresh in my mind. Loan with option to buy.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by FergieRaww(m): 4:29pm On Jun 04, 2023
pkasso:
I will say Laporte to replace Lucas if City are willing to do business. He's injury-prone but so is Lucas. His team mate at the Spanish National team, Pau Torres of Villarreal is also another interesting option. Left footed also. Or we could raid Ajax one more time for Jurrien Timber, who can also play RB.

In my ideal world, I would want Cancelo to stay but I just don't see us coughing up 75m for him. Mazraoui looks settled, so we don't need to splash the cash on that position. Stanisic is a capable backup.

Mane and Sane can leave. Chiesa would be a decent addition, if the rumors are true but his ACL injury is still fresh in my mind. Loan with option to buy.

Sane also got ACL just a year before joining you guys and it hasn't been such a big deal yet..

I would say you guys go for Chiesa and loan Sane to us, let's taste the waters and see how far

(1) (2) (3) ... (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) ... (1045) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.