Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1029) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1077544 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:28pm On Jan 20
AdisaOwala:

And these shitty players suddenly start to perform wonders once they get back to that useless league in Germany.

Bayanshliga is now officially the redemption camp for failed EPL players...

Sancho who has been partying around the globe in the last 6 months suddenly looks like the 2nd coming of Messi...no thanks to Bundesliga

Una league is a disgrace

Cc airmark grin

grin grin grin

Burndisleaguedown for a reason.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:29pm On Jan 20
AdisaOwala:

And these shitty players suddenly start to perform wonders once they get back to that useless league in Germany.

Bayanshliga is now officially the redemption camp for failed EPL players...

Sancho who has been partying around the globe in the last 6 months suddenly looks like the 2nd coming of Messi...no thanks to Bundesliga

Una league is a disgrace

Cc airmark grin

Did Alexis Cavani also get their form back abi like Werner started performing for Leipzig
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:46am On Jan 21
raumdeuter:

Did Alexis Cavani also get their form back abi like Werner started performing for Leipzig

Look at Maatsen already smiling at Burndisleaguedown, with an assist. Very easy league for flops from Epl.

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:47pm On Jan 21
airmark:

Look at Maatsen already smiling at Burndisleaguedown, with an assist. Very easy league for flops from Epl.

So you no know say curse dey follow your club? Anyone wey leave dey smile ni

As Rudiger turn from akpola shoe and now smiling

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by oliverano: 5:01pm On Jan 21
grin grin grin grin grin

Pkasso, a left back now start games ahead of Goretzka who should be starting ahead of Gundo and Dejong?

I think the coach rested him for more important matches....
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 6:51pm On Jan 25
oliverano:
grin grin grin grin grin

Pkasso, a left back now start games ahead of Goretzka who should be starting ahead of Gundo and Dejong?

I think the coach rested him for more important matches....
This man ehn. . grin grin You mean Tuchel prefers to play a LB rather than buy the Ultimate Destroyer, your one and only Palhinha? grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:22pm On Jan 26
Let's exchange Tuchel for Klopp

Tuchel to Liverpool
Klopp to Bayern
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 3:42am On Jan 27
raumdeuter:
Let's exchange Tuchel for Klopp

Tuchel to Liverpool
Klopp to Bayern
In as much as I would love this, it's not going to happen. Klopp would never coach Bayern. Everything points to him taking the German national team job after the Euros.

Competition for Alonso just got tougher, by the way. If we are going for him, we better move early but I can almost imagine the uproar that would follow in Germany if we start tapping him up now.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 3:58pm On Jan 27
pkasso:
In as much as I would love this, it's not going to happen. Klopp would never coach Bayern. Everything points to him taking the German national team job after the Euros.

Competition for Alonso just got tougher, by the way. If we are going for him, we better move early but I can almost imagine the uproar that would follow in Germany if we start tapping him up now.

Lol

Na today yansh dey get parting?

Don't worry - it can't be worse than how y'all signed/announced Goetze just before the CL final clash with Dortmund that year grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:25am On Jan 28
Torn MCL for Kingsley Coman

A lot has been made about this new signing Sacha Boey. Quite pricey for a RB. He had better be the real deal. Mazraoui thus far has been a disappointment
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 12:20pm On Jan 28
All these injuries no fit be oju lasan oh. Squad getting thinner by the day. I just dey use one eye dey monitor Kane, if anything happens to those glass ankles of his, we are fuccked.

Mentioning Kane, he hasn't looked as sharp this year, which is understandable. I personally don't see him breaking Lewy's record, even if he gets close.

Our next two matches are finals. Monchegladbach and then away to Leverkusen. If Tuchel wins these two matches with our current predicament, and ends up winning the league, I'm all for him staying.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:49pm On Jan 28
Welcome Sacha Boey
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 3:39pm On Jan 31
Apparently, Sane and De Ligt are both a booking away from a one-match suspension. We really can't afford to lose any of them before that crucial game against Leverkusen.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:59pm On Feb 01
Bayern fast tracked the arrival of Bryan Zaragoza given Comans injury and Sane is the only fit winger
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:04pm On Feb 01
This Boathand begged all over the world before getting signed by a doomed Salernitana. grin

At 35, Ramos, Pepe, Puyol, were all playing champions league football. But like Valdes, Boathand got exposed and became useless, immediately he left the team that carried him to win honours.

I was 100% right on the calamitous defender. cool

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:33pm On Feb 01
airmark:
This Boathand begged all over the world before getting signed by a doomed Salernitana. grin

At 35, Ramos, Pepe, Puyol, were all playing champions league football. But like Valdes, Boathand got exposed and became useless, immediately he left the team that carried him to win honours.

I was 100% right on the calamitous defender. cool

Where is Hidden Hazard playing at 33yrs?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:47pm On Feb 01
raumdeuter:

Where is Hidden Hazard playing at 33yrs?

He retired because injury issues, like Van Basten.

Now, why was Boathand so worthless such that he was begging teams in Bahrain to sign him and they ignored him?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:54pm On Feb 01
airmark:

He retired because injury issues, like Van Basten.

Now, why was Boathand so worthless such that he was begging teams in Bahrain to sign him and they ignored him?

He was not injured in his last season as a player, He was just benched for being mediocre.

Boateng can do anything he wants after winning the CL and world cup like Ronaldinho did after the age of 30

Na useless players like Silva who didnt achieve anything important on the field will die on the pitch

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:13am On Feb 02
raumdeuter:
Bayern fast tracked the arrival of Bryan Zaragoza given Comans injury and Sane is the only fit winger
Make e show osiso. Champions League is here already and no room for funny business
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:04am On Feb 02
raumdeuter:

He was not injured in his last season as a player, He was just benched for being mediocre.

Boateng can do anything he wants after winning the CL and world cup like Ronaldinho did after the age of 30

Na useless players like Silva who didnt achieve anything important on the field will die on the pitch

No, Boathand can't do anything he wants regarding his career. In fact, he wanted to rejoin Bayern but he failed the arranged soccer trial in Munich, as Bayern fans threatened fire and brimstone should they bring the calamitous defender back to Munich to play.

He begged Heidenheim and clubs in the Arab region, but after sizing him up, they ran away from him. It was a doomed Salernitana, that he later begged and they agreed.

The likes of Sergio Ramos. Puyol, played Ucl football at 35, but Boathand was begging up and down at same age to play for clubs in relegation zone. He disgracefully joined a poverty-stricken club, living on life support in Serie A.

Man is even looking depressed.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:46am On Feb 02
airmark:

No, Boathand can't do anything he wants regarding his career. In fact, he wanted to rejoin Bayern but he failed the arranged soccer trial in Munich, as Bayern fans threatened fire and brimstone should they bring the calamitous defender back to Munich to play.

He begged Heidenheim and clubs in the Arab region, but after sizing him up, they ran away from him. It was a doomed Salernitana, that he later begged and they agreed.

The likes of Sergio Ramos. Puyol, played Ucl football at 35, but Boathand was begging up and down at same age to play for clubs in relegation zone. He disgracefully joined a poverty-stricken club, living on life support in Serie A.

Man is even looking depressed.

Where is Hidden Hazard playing at 31yrs
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:47am On Feb 02
A40:
Make e show osiso. Champions League is here already and no room for funny business

We need him to hit the ground running we play Lazio in less than 2 weeks
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:15pm On Feb 03
Tuchel and his satan ball again. 1-0 down to Gladbach at home

Lowkey want us to lose this title so that fraud is chased out of our club. Dortmund had one job last season

As far as I'm concerned only if he wins the CL should he be allowed to remain
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:17pm On Feb 03
Sane with his yearly pre CL Knockout stage dip. He's been shocking

Pavlovic 1-1
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:18pm On Feb 03
Pavlovic pulls us level
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:19pm On Feb 03
Started the game too slowly but Sane has to be scoring those chances
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:57pm On Feb 03
Ok. Credit to Tucheliban. Seems he has solved the Gladbach puzzle
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 1:26am On Feb 04
Dier has looked surprisingly decent despite all the criticism about his signature. The real test will be v Leverkusen next week though. Another injury today with Davies limping off, but luckily we have Guerreiro.

Pavlovic is doing well but i hope that doesn't give the board stupid ideas that we don't need a DM. Zubimendi should be our top transfer target come summer. De Ligt has also looked solid in recent weeks. This is a big opportunity for him to cement his place in the starting XI with Upa and Kim unavailable. I just hope he stays injury-free.

I'm slightly worried about Zaragoza and how he copes with the intensity of the league. He looks so small and i keep getting these funny flashes of Bryan Gil at Spurs. Maybe it's the name thing. I also think we should give him time and not expect too much from him this season.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 4:05pm On Feb 04
pkasso:
Dier has looked surprisingly decent despite all the criticism about his signature. The real test will be v Leverkusen next week though. Another injury today with Davies limping off, but luckily we have Guerreiro.

Pavlovic is doing well but i hope that doesn't give the board stupid ideas that we don't need a DM. Zubimendi should be our top transfer target come summer. De Ligt has also looked solid in recent weeks. This is a big opportunity for him to cement his place in the starting XI with Upa and Kim unavailable. I just hope he stays injury-free.

I'm slightly worried about Zaragoza and how he copes with the intensity of the league. He looks so small and i keep getting these funny flashes of Bryan Gil at Spurs. Maybe it's the name thing. I also think we should give him time and not expect too much from him this season.

What's your take on these conspiracy theories? grin

Especially the 2nd one

Cc raumdeuter Ramuzaki

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 4:52pm On Feb 04
AdisaOwala:

Especially the 2nd one

Cc raumdeuter Ramuzaki
Demola, wahala e ti n poju oh. You wan chop ban, abi?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Gambit001: 7:25am On Feb 05
AdisaOwala:

Especially the 2nd one

Cc raumdeuter Ramuzaki
This man grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:10pm On Feb 10
Today is the day we know if the title is changing hands or not

(1) (2) (3) ... (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) ... (1041) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.