Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1030) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1077743 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:13pm On Feb 10
A40:
Today is the day we know if the title is changing hands or not

Even if we lose today there is still a long way to go

This is just February
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:22pm On Feb 10
raumdeuter:

Even if we lose today there is still a long way to go

This is just February
I don't see Leverkusen bottling it like Dortmund. If they win I consider it a wrap
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:30pm On Feb 10
A40:
I don't see Leverkusen bottling it like Dortmund. If they win I consider it a wrap

They dont have that experience yet and since Boniface injury their attack has been somehow cos Schick has not been delivering consistently

Schick is a poacher and has not been scoring well, with Boniface when he doesn't score, he troubles the opponent

With what I heard during AFCON they said Boniface is still using stick to walk so another 3weeks at least
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:17pm On Feb 10
raumdeuter:

They dont have that experience yet and since Boniface injury their attack has been somehow cos Schick has not been delivering consistently

Schick is a poacher and has not been scoring well, with Boniface when he doesn't score, he troubles the opponent

With what I heard during AFCON they said Boniface is still using stick to walk so another 3weeks at least
Lol. Well they're leading.

Alonso has built a crack team. Don't worry about who is playing and who is missing.

You see how they have been peppering us with minimal possession needed. We are lucky it's just 1 goal for now

Anything that will hasten Tuchel exit is what we should be hoping for now. Unless he can do wuruwuru to another CL then he can get a stay of execution
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:19pm On Feb 10
A40:
Lol. Well they're leading.

Alonso has built a crack team. Don't worry about who is playing and who is missing.

You see how they have been peppering us with minimal possession needed. We are lucky it's just 1 goal for now

Anything that will hasten Tuchel exit is what we should be hoping for now. Unless he can do wuruwuru to another CL then he can get a stay of execution

Make game finish first

Cos I dey wonder why Tuchel changed to back 3 to match Alonso
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:50pm On Feb 10
raumdeuter:

Make game finish first

Cos I dey wonder why Tuchel changed to back 3 to match Alonso
Lol he's a Satanist that's why

Anyway 2-0. Grimaldo
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Omoluabi16(m): 7:58pm On Feb 10
Harry Kane must be so unlucky. Watching Haaland win everything when it should have been him. Bayern should be bold enough to send tuchel packing .. because it seems Leverkusen are not ready to do a Dortmund this season.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:00pm On Feb 10
Play RB on him debut match for LB. What a guy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 8:02pm On Feb 10
No way Alonso remains with Leverkusen past this season, especially if he wins the league.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by kendrick9(m): 8:03pm On Feb 10
Alonso would make a good replacement for Klopp. This was the game to prove his mettle and so far he's delivering
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 8:13pm On Feb 10
Nothing surprising is happening tonight... Just Xabi Alonso doing what he does best...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:14pm On Feb 10
A40:
Play RB on him debut match for LB. What a guy

I swear Tuchel was sent to destroy us
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by oliverano: 8:23pm On Feb 10
pkasso:
Dier has looked surprisingly decent despite all the criticism about his signature. The real test will be v Leverkusen next week though. Another injury today with Davies limping off, but luckily we have Guerreiro.

Pavlovic is doing well but i hope that doesn't give the board stupid ideas that we don't need a DM. Zubimendi should be our top transfer target come summer. De Ligt has also looked solid in recent weeks. This is a big opportunity for him to cement his place in the starting XI with Upa and Kim unavailable. I just hope he stays injury-free.

I'm slightly worried about Zaragoza and how he copes with the intensity of the league. He looks so small and i keep getting these funny flashes of Bryan Gil at Spurs. Maybe it's the name thing. I also think we should give him time and not expect too much from him this season.

grin grin grin grin grin

Dier failed the test woefully....Dier is not a good player. Even as a backup, he's simply not good enough for their ambitions. I'm surprised Bayern went for him. I think Bayern should return him 2moro and sign Troost Ekong instead grin grin grin

Meanwhile, why Zubimendi?? Where's Goretzka?? Where's Goretzka Pkasso.

Justice for Lord/Maestro Goretzka.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by oliverano: 8:25pm On Feb 10
Omoluabi16:
Harry Kane must be so unlucky. Watching Haaland win everything when it should have been him. Bayern should be bold enough to send tuchel packing .. because it seems Leverkusen are not ready to do a Dortmund this season.

Bayern will still win this league. My money is on them! grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Leyqute(m): 8:33pm On Feb 10
LOOOOOL.

Pade mi ninu net grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:34pm On Feb 10
Them still give us jara make we take go house. Chai
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lana1(m): 8:52pm On Feb 10
raumdeuter:

Somehow attack don score 3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 9:17pm On Feb 10
Nothing new here. Every big game na opportunity for Tuchel to disgrace himself. I trust Hamann and Matthaus to squeeze his neck like crazy this night, e never see anything. Useless coach.

There's no stopping Leverkusen now. They are going to coast to the title and we are going to drop more points. God go forever punish the fools that sacked Nagelsmann and brought in Tuchel. They just set the team backwards.

Harry Kane is definitely ending this season trophyless. Poor lad. Dem go use trolling kill am.

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Android17: 5:17am On Feb 11
pkasso:
Nothing new here. Every big game na opportunity for Tuchel to disgrace himself. I trust Hamann and Matthaus to squeeze his neck like crazy this night, e never see anything. Useless coach.

There's no stopping Leverkusen now. They are going to coast to the title and we are going to drop more points. God go forever punish the fools that sacked Nagelsmann and brought in Tuchel. They just set the team backwards.

Harry Kane is definitely ending this season trophyless. Poor lad. Dem go use trolling kill am.
Your Team has lost its confidence. The proof is Tuchel reacted and tried to change the way y'all play to adjust to Bayer. I understand the practicality of it but do you know what it can do to a team's psyche? It means the manager does not trust "us" and it translates to the field. Your team needs to see a psychologist or mind coach or something. I know what I am saying. This feels different than last season where Naggelsman overthought some things and fought with influential players. Right now, your players feared that Bayer would whoop you and you could see it. This smells like LVG again.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Omoluabi16(m): 4:06pm On Feb 11
oliverano:

Bayern will still win this league. My money is on them! grin
lol. See confidence. You want to lose your money?? grin Leverkusen are not just good, but are mentality monsters. It would be something if Munich wins this.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by oliverano: 4:16pm On Feb 11
Omoluabi16:
lol. See confidence. You want to lose your money?? grin Leverkusen are not just good, but are mentality monsters. It would be something if Munich wins this.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You simply don't know what you're saying lol.

No, it'll be something if Neverkusen wins this. They're called Neverkusen for a reason but I get your point though.

Indeed they're currently playing like they could win it but I still don't trust them!

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Bekermann(m): 1:39pm On Feb 12
pkasso:

I dey tell you. How will a Bayern team so used to playing a 4-2-3-1 all season switch to a 3-4-2-1 overnight just to match Bayer? The players aren't used to that system and to be honest, would be suprised if we got a draw in Leverkusen. I dont see this Leverkusen team bottling this, even with their Europa League campaign. The players they lost to the just concluded AFCON are back (save for Boniface), plus Borja Igleisias they signed from Real Betis.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:22am On Feb 14
Leipzig 0 vs 1 Real Madrid

#Burnthisleaguedown
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:02pm On Feb 14
airmark:
Leipzig 0 vs 1 Real Madrid

#Burnthisleaguedown

Who is Chelsea playing
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 8:24pm On Feb 14
raumdeuter:

Who is Chelsea playing

Teams would just come to Germany and beat your rep easily.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:06pm On Feb 14
airmark:

Teams would just come to Germany and beat your rep easily.

Where can they meet your team to beat?

Newcastle and Man utd from your useless league finished last in their groups. you should have some shame

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:19pm On Feb 14
raumdeuter:

Where can they meet your team to beat?

Newcastle and Man utd from your useless league finished last in their groups. you should have some shame

It's better not to qualify than to qualify and get disgraced home and away.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:46pm On Feb 14
airmark:

It's better not to qualify than to qualify and get disgraced home and away.

Are you talking about EPL teams that qualified and got disgraced finishing last in the groups
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Leyqute(m): 10:27pm On Feb 14
Where una see this Upamecano sef ?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Realtord43: 10:31pm On Feb 14
Leyqute:
Where una see this Upamecano sef ?
i neva see horrible and rash defender like this guy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:33pm On Feb 14
Get Tuchel and Upamenonsense out of my club ffs.

What an absolute crying disgrace of a defender

(1) (2) (3) ... (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) ... (1041) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.