Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,296 members, 7,829,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1035) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1081649 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 8:12pm On Mar 30
Ryerson!!!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:13pm On Mar 30
Dortmund about to win in Munich for the first time in 10yrs

Another record broken by Tuchel
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by monerozi5590: 8:14pm On Mar 30
I don't see Bayern coming out of this. 2 goals down.

Dortmund with a win here at Bayern's home in a decade.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 8:15pm On Mar 30
Alphonso was poor there. BVB moved the ball from left to the middle before Haller connected with Ryerson..
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 8:15pm On Mar 30
Davies out after the goal.. He was poor there, too high and away from Ryerson.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:16pm On Mar 30
Roland17:
Alphonso was poor there. BVB moved the ball from left to the middle before Haller connected with Ryerson..

All the players look terrible under Tuchel
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 8:16pm On Mar 30
If Bayern try this style against my Arsenal dem go chop am..

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by monerozi5590: 8:16pm On Mar 30
Bayern fans leaving the stadium already grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:16pm On Mar 30
Roland17:
Davies out after the goal.. He was poor there, too high and away from Ryerson.

He should go to Madrid
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 8:16pm On Mar 30
raumdeuter:

All the players look terrible under Tuchel

I think they have downed tools.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:17pm On Mar 30
monerozi5590:
I don't see Bayern coming out of this. 2 goals down.
Dortmund with a win here at Bayern's home in a decade.
monerozi5590:
Bayern fans leaving the stadium already grin grin grin

Thanks to Tuchel
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:18pm On Mar 30
Roland17:
I think they have downed tools.

Can't remember anytime they held the tools

Tuchel competed in 7 competition and crashed out in 5 already

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 8:18pm On Mar 30
Kane pulls one back.

32 goals..
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 8:20pm On Mar 30
VAR cancels

Kane offside

2-0
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:20pm On Mar 30
Roland17:
VAR cancels

When it rains it pours
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 8:21pm On Mar 30
raumdeuter:

When it rains it pours

I am happy the dirty Spud will wail..
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:21pm On Mar 30
Roland17:
Kane pulls one back.

32 goals..

I am sure Arsenal and you feel much better going into the game vs Bayern now

All types of bad records are being broken under Tuchel
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 8:23pm On Mar 30
raumdeuter:

I am sure Arsenal and you feel much better going into the game vs Bayern now

All types of bad records are being broken under Tuchel

The UCL is different and I am still cautious. Tuchel has more motivation than ever to get results against Arsenal.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 8:23pm On Mar 30
Make I go prep for my Milan.
#FORZAMILAN
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by monerozi5590: 8:25pm On Mar 30
raumdeuter:

Thanks to Tuchel

Tuchel should find one position for Kimmich na. I like him at midfield. Brandt is having a good season. 11 assists so far.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:26pm On Mar 30
Hamana hamana hamana

When does this end?? undecided angry
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:28pm On Mar 30
monerozi5590:

Tuchel should find one position for Kimmich na. I like him at midfield. Brandt is having a good season. 11 assists so far.

We shouldnt be talking about Tuchel with Bayern anymore
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:29pm On Mar 30
By not firing Tuchel by the time they announced he would be leaving at the end of the season was basically throwing the season away.

Tuchel a useless coach already with no incentive to perform, the players already in Cancun mode with some probably weighing their future at the club.

Everyone involved in this debacle in the past two seasons should be persona non grata at the club tbvh
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by CrystalTiger(m): 8:33pm On Mar 30
Arsenal go too beat this Bayern...This is like the worst Bayern team I've ever watched..
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by kendrick9(m): 7:36am On Mar 31
raumdeuter:

He did well on that move to block the cross to Kane
Crazy how this guy keeps proving you wrong.
At 35 he's still miles ahead of any of your CB.
cheesy cheesy

A 10/10 performance!!

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Jokerman(m): 12:51pm On Mar 31
Harry Kane is really drawing Bayern Munich back ... 11 points behind Leverkusen...

Before Harry Kane,Bayern 10 league on a row, Harry Kane came, scored goals, doesn't press and ended Bayern Munich streak.... 🤣
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dundalk(m): 12:55pm On Mar 31
Jokerman:
Harry Kane is really drawing Bayern Munich back ... 11 points behind Leverkusen...

Before Harry Kane,Bayern 10 league on a row, Harry Kane came, scored goals, doesn't press and ended Bayern Munich streak.... 🤣
just a coincidence bro.. He will still carry cup with them
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Jokerman(m): 1:12pm On Mar 31
Dundalk:
just a coincidence bro.. He will still carry cup with them

Really, but I thought the same would have applied to Ronaldo when he's being criticised...😬
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dundalk(m): 1:18pm On Mar 31
Jokerman:

Really, but I thought the same would have applied to Ronaldo when he's being criticised...😬
Ronaldo wasn't criticize about not lifting any cup in clubs football..
We are talking about club not country, and if you are talking about the world cup, then not all players are lucky to have it.. Some didn't even participate in the world cup because of bad country output..
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Jokerman(m): 1:21pm On Mar 31
Dundalk:
Ronaldo wasn't criticize about not lifting any cup in clubs football..
We are talking about club not country, and if you are talking about the world cup, then not all players are lucky to have it.. Some didn't even participate in the world cup because of bad country output..

Really, so you think if Ronaldo was in this Bayern, and they are losing the league, clowns like Carragher and other Pessians won't say he's holding Bayern down,like they did to him at Man UTD?? 😂
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Dundalk(m): 1:24pm On Mar 31
Jokerman:

Really, so you think if Ronaldo was in this Bayern, and they are losing the league, clowns like Carragher and other Pessians won't say he's holding Bayern down,like they did to him at Man UTD?? 😂
grin grin grin

Clowns are after him because of his ego..

That's definitely what haunted him severally..

Character.. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:32pm On Mar 31
kendrick9:
Crazy how this guy keeps proving you wrong.
At 35 he's still miles ahead of any of your CB.
cheesy cheesy

A 10/10 performance!!

One good game vs a Bayern that is one of the worst in recent years is what we should celebrate?

There is a reason his team is fighting for top 4 behind teams like Stuttgart

(1) (2) (3) ... (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.