Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1037) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1072785 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:13pm On Apr 06
A40:
Lol. Them go beat us like Igbo women dey beat housemaid or step pikin

Beat us like drum for cele church
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:56pm On Apr 09
Game starts soon with Bayern at lows and Arsenal at close to their best
Shame that there will be a day we will start a game as underdog to ordinary Arsenal
Lets go out there and show some guts if we are going down lets go down fighting
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 8:04pm On Apr 09
raumdeuter:
Game starts soon with Bayern at lows and Arsenal at close to their best
Shame that there will be a day we will start a game as underdog to ordinary Arsenal
Lets go out there and show some guts if we are going down lets go down fighting

Alaye forget these mind games

Collect peren and regret opening this thread grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:22pm On Apr 09
1-1

London Gnabry is back
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:46pm On Apr 09
Davies and Dier wan sell match but Gnabry, Kane, Goretzka had other plans
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 8:51pm On Apr 09
1-2 at halftime

Sane should have done better with the breakaway chance

Lets see how the next 45mins go
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:03pm On Apr 09
Well 2-2

That was more than I thought we could get

Now we do again next week without Davies

Guerrero now to mark Saka

With more rest to Sane, Gnabry and Coman

We should give a good account
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:14pm On Apr 09
Chai. We had the chance to steal this game. Coman came so close and hit the post.

If not for Tucheliban and his satanball I would have been confident of shredding Arsenal at the Allianz. The fact that we were pretty ordinary and Arsenal at their best couldn't win at home shoulda been cause for encouragement
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:18pm On Apr 13
Davies suspended
Gnabry injured
Coman injured
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by BscHolder: 7:38am On Apr 15
raumdeuter:
Davies suspended
Gnabry injured
Coman injured
confirmed Gnabry and Coman will miss Wednesday match?
Why Tuchel use them on Saturday knowing too well they've already lost the league and a crucial game is pending on Wednesday.
He's called Tucheliban for a reason

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:42am On Apr 15
When Epl rejects like Tella and Xhaka moved to Burndisleaguedown to win it, another confirmation that league is inferior.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:22pm On Apr 15
BscHolder:
confirmed Gnabry and Coman will miss Wednesday match?
Why Tuchel use them on Saturday knowing too well they've already lost the league and a crucial game is pending on Wednesday.
He's called Tucheliban for a reason

Coman is out for the season
Gnabry is out for 2 weeks
Davies is suspended
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:23pm On Apr 15
airmark:
When Epl rejects like Tella and Xhaka moved to Burndisleaguedown to win it, another confirmation that league is inferior.

Christian Fuchs won the EPL.
The City team that has been molesting the EPL has Akanji a full time reject in the team and even Ortega
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 4:59pm On Apr 15
raumdeuter:

The City team that has been molesting the EPL has Akanji a full time reject in the team and even Ortega

Don't they train at all in Germany?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:00pm On Apr 15
AdisaOwala:

Don't they train at all in Germany?

What will you know about training when every weekend you watch doughtnut based tactics
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 7:42am On Apr 16
raumdeuter:

How are they rejects o oga
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:05am On Apr 17
Shout out to Dortmund. Simply amazing fight and performance. Hope we're watching. They could have easily folded but for once they didn't.

I have my eyes on Fullkrug. He will do something at that Euros.

Coman and Gnabry are sadly out though
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:26pm On Apr 17
The lineups being rumored has it that Guerrero is playing is starting on LW
Hmm Tuchel and his coward tactics

I hope the players go there and give their all. Let us go for the win
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:03pm On Apr 17
Tuchel is just playing to contain Arsenal at home
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:56pm On Apr 17
FC Bayern forever number 1
You are champions

Champion of the world

At our lowest Arsenal couldnt beat us
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:27pm On Apr 17
raumdeuter:
Tuchel is just playing to contain Arsenal at home

I was perhaps giving Arsenal too much credit. Even without Coman and Gnabry we were far and away the better side and the scoreline IMO flatters Arsenal. We hit the bar 3ce over both legs.

Completely dominated the second half

Credit to Dier and De Ligt in defense. Funny how calm everywhere can be without agent of chaos Upamecano in defense

Two Bundesliga teams in the semis. All German final in Wembley again? I'm seated
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:35pm On Apr 17
A40:
I was perhaps giving Arsenal too much credit. Even without Coman and Gnabry we were far and away the better side and the scoreline IMO flatters Arsenal. We hit the bar 3ce over both legs.

Completely dominated the second half

Credit to Dier and De Ligt in defense. Funny how calm everywhere can be without agent of chaos Upamecano in defense

Two Bundesliga teams in the semis. All German final in Wembley again? I'm seated

Arsenal was just tame. Despite all the hype.

We bossed them all game 8 corners to 3. The 3 sef na late in the game. At a point it was like 8 corners to 0

Arsenal is just too small

Not in our league at all
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:36pm On Apr 17
Where is Mr Kendrick the Liverpool rabble rouser.

While Kimmich is powering us to a CL semifinal Thiago Alcantara is rounding up his MBBS at Anfield with zero contributions to even the Carabooty Cup they're likely only going to win this year

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 10:37pm On Apr 17
A40:
Where is Mr Kendrick the Liverpool rabble rouser.

While Kimmich is powering us to a CL semifinal Thiago Alcantara is rounding up his MBBS at Anfield with zero contributions to even the Carabooty Cup they're likely only going to win this year

Thiago lol

Shey na player be that one

We dey tell dem say Thiago na no testing player
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:50pm On Apr 17
raumdeuter:

Thiago lol

Shey na player be that one

We dey tell dem say Thiago na no testing player
They never learn. Them advice am e no gree
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:03pm On Apr 17
All EPL teams dumped out of Europe. I love this game

Leverkusen to finish the job tomorrow

raumdeuter:

Arsenal was just tame. Despite all the hype.

We bossed them all game 8 corners to 3. The 3 sef na late in the game. At a point it was like 8 corners to 0

Arsenal is just too small

Not in our league at all
Omo. It's the old enemy Madrid. How do they keep pulling it off man.

If we knockout Madrid I will take back everything I said about Tuchel. We absolutely have to beat those guys. We've also never beaten an Ancelotti team in CL competition

Me I have special PSA for Harry Kane. Abeg now is the time to be undeniable, be remembered for life like Milito, Elber, Mandzukic, Lewandowski, Benzema.

Can you imagine how much of a silencing you will give your haters if you shine this next 3 games and your first trophy is a CL trophy. Think about it. Think about the ginger you will carry to the Euros winning a CL in the stadium you failed to deliver in Euro 2020. You must tire for Runner up
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:15pm On Apr 17
Now to Madrid

Old soldier never die. Most annoying team ever

A team that sold its soul to the devil

And looks like we are playing 2nd leg at bernabeu

That will be tough

One thing I am glad for is that at our lowest we still taught Arsenal a lesson
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by FergieRaww(m): 11:43pm On Apr 17
Our UCL Wife grin

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:05am On Apr 18
Who be kwansogbu?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:23am On Apr 19
Where is airmark to update us about the EPL as 3 EPL teams get dumped out of Europe in the last 26hrs
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:03am On Apr 19
raumdeuter:
Where is airmark to update us about the EPL as 3 EPL teams get dumped out of Europe in the last 26hrs

I didn't know you've started showing keen interest in Yuropa league.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:21am On Apr 19
airmark:

I didn't know you've started showing keen interest in Yuropa league.

I didn't know City and Arsenal now play in Yuropa league where they were booted out shamefully

Arsenal booted out by an underperforming Bayern

(1) (2) (3) ... (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.