Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,643 members, 7,861,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:56 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1090424 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 10:10pm On Nov 13, 2013
Check our progression over the past few yrs

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BY-bzvSIUAADimT.jpg:large[/img]
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 10:12pm On Nov 13, 2013
- Hoeneß is not stepping down, there'll be a vote of confidence among the members after his trial is over
- € 432,8m turnover (up from € 373,4m)
- EBITDA: € 95,6m.
- € 202,8m wages (up from € 165m, hefty bonuses I assume)
- € 14m profit after tax
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 6:45am On Nov 14, 2013
dayokanu: Our financial result is out

We'd be the richest club in the world with competitive TV revenue.

€ 102.4m sponsoring and marketing
€ 82.8m in merchandising (+44%)
€ 62.9m CL prize money (without ticketing)
€ 44.1m TV revenue...(compared to € 150m for Real Madrid and FC Barcelona)

Dayo, you are shameless toad. You talk about competitive TV revenue and the best example you can come up with is the heavily flawed and bitterly criticised la liga model where two clubs go home with virtually all TV revenue.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:56am On Nov 14, 2013
edoyad:

Dayo, you are shameless toad. You talk about competitive TV revenue and the best example you can come up with is the heavily flawed and bitterly criticised la liga model where two clubs go home with virtually all TV revenue.

You are a morron

The major advantage barcelona and madrid have over Bayern is the skewed TV revenue. If The 2 sides too share it round like its done in Germany or Bayern does like they do in Spain then Bayern would be richer than them
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:08am On Nov 14, 2013
dayokanu: Our financial result is out

We'd be the richest club in the world with competitive TV revenue.

€ 102.4m sponsoring and marketing
€ 82.8m in merchandising (+44%)
€ 62.9m CL prize money (without ticketing)
€ 44.1m TV revenue...(compared to € 150m for Real Madrid and FC Barcelona)
The guys at the BuLi need to work on getting better TV deals especially with last season's exploits. Its suprising that with the quality of football,stadiums packed to the bleachers and good officiating they don't negotiate better deals

dayokanu: - Hoeneß is not stepping down, there'll be a vote of confidence among the members after his trial is over
- € 432,8m turnover (up from € 373,4m)
- EBITDA: € 95,6m.
- € 202,8m wages (up from € 165m, hefty bonuses I assume)
- € 14m profit after tax
I don't think there was any doubt Ulli is going to continue I think it was pretty obvious when the board rejected his resignation letter. He probably would be on probation for a few years and that would be it

I'd like to see the books of most of the other teams across Europe. Winning trophies and still making profits that combo is hard to find and makes victory sweeter
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 7:21am On Nov 14, 2013
^^ Theres a Bundesliga deal coming up in 2015 with 21st Century Fox.

So on the Fox Soccer channels the Bundesliga would be broadcast. That would surely increase revenue and our stadium should be fully paid soon

BERLIN (Reuters) - The Bundesliga has signed a five-year global broadcasting agreement with 21st Century Fox, the German league said on Monday, as it seeks to broaden its international exposure and close the gap on England and Spain.

The deal, starting from the 2015-16 season, will see matches from the top two German divisions broadcast in every country in north and Latin America, a majority of countries in Asia including Japan, as well as selected European territories.
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/bundesliga-signs-tv-deal-21st-century-fox-110531045--sow.html
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:27pm On Nov 14, 2013
Well that's a start! I also think Bayern would do well to tour other parts of the globe. Pre-season is a little too Europe-centric IMO! For instance I've worked with Lebanese niggas and I can say for a fact that they and the country as a whole are crazy about Bayern Munich and there are a lot of virgin areas that could be tapped (Pacific and South East Asia,US etc)

Looks like Al Ahly or Guangzhou Evergrande would be our opponent in the CWC semis
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2013
No matter the amount of marketing, promos and gragra don, EPL >>> Other European leagues. Person wey better pass, better pass you
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 12:19am On Nov 20, 2013
Chai! My beloved Bayern.
I still can't believe I'd miss Der Klassiker.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 2:54pm On Nov 20, 2013
The way injuries have ravaged Bayern and Dortmund this season you go think say dem offend person ni

Hummels and Schmelzer out injured

On the Bayern side, Robben doubtful, Schweinsteiger out till January, Shaqiri would be fit in 2 weeks same with Thiago
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:30pm On Nov 20, 2013
dayokanu: The way injuries have ravaged Bayern and Dortmund this season you go think say dem offend person ni

Hummels and Schmelzer out injured

On the Bayern side, Robben doubtful, Schweinsteiger out till January, Shaqiri would be fit in 2 weeks same with Thiago
I heard Dortmund are signing Arne Friedrich whether he would be ready for the game is another matter entirely

Robben out no problem,Muller takes his place

The Shaq is already training

Congrats to Ribery for his super performance yesterday! Did all but score coulda had 4 or 5 assists

Gotta feel for Mandzukic tho who might miss the first 2 games at the World Cup
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 12:18am On Nov 21, 2013
Some dumbass English tweets

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 12:19am On Nov 21, 2013
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 6:42am On Nov 21, 2013
edoyad: No matter the amount of marketing, promos and gragra don, EPL >>> Other European leagues. Person wey better pass, better pass you

Relax, all na time, did u see French league improve like German ? Or any other ? But bundesliga is rising ... We are the future!!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 21, 2013
Lol @ the English tweets. Ignorance is terrible grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:16pm On Nov 21, 2013
Ribery with a broken rib

Out for 2 weeks
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:18pm On Nov 21, 2013
EPL fans no go kill person!! Hahaha I can't phucking believe this shyte

Pretty cool video I must say

www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2510726/Bayern-Munich-release-video-Manuel-Neuer-catching-Franck-Ribery-volley-moving-bus.html

Seems the Boa would be fit for the Dortmund game. Gotta feel bad for them tho as they would be missing their entire back 4 I'm especially worried for them against Napoli! They really should not have lost to A$$@nal
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 10:52pm On Nov 22, 2013
Awwwww! I envy Bayern, they'll be playing at our favourite venue.

Edoyad, what the heck are you talking, all bundesliga stadiums are your favorites .
Anyways , testing testing ..... tickle me tickle me o butterfly...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:25am On Nov 23, 2013
The Klassiker is here but blighted with injuries

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:26am On Nov 23, 2013
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:29am On Nov 23, 2013
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:30am On Nov 23, 2013
edoyad: Awwwww! I envy Bayern, ..

5 Champions League to 0. Is worthy of being envied
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:46am On Nov 23, 2013
4 long years since we last won at the Iduna! That streak needs to end ASAP

Neuer

Lahm Boateng Dante Alaba

Martinez

Robben Kroos Muller Gotze

Mandzu

But we all know Pep would probably start Rafinha and play Lahm in the middle
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 12:41pm On Nov 23, 2013
edoyad: Awwwww! I envy Bayern, they'll be playing at our favourite venue.

Edoyad, what the heck are you talking, all bundesliga stadiums are your favorites .
Anyways , testing testing ..... tickle me tickle me o butterfly...

LMAO! So our shyte is still smelling on this thread? grin Arsenal......r@ping german teams on german soil since 101 BC. cheesy

Anyways, seems this is the thread where bandboys go meet and dance upon.......
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 5:12pm On Nov 23, 2013
I thought I'd miss this match.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 5:16pm On Nov 23, 2013
Pataki:

LMAO! So our shyte is still smelling on this thread? grin Arsenal......r@ping german teams on german soil since 101 BC. cheesy

Anyways, seems this is the thread where bandboys go meet and dance upon.......

Kpsh Kpsh kpa , te.......te.....te....
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:41pm On Nov 23, 2013
Starting XI
Neuer - Rafinha,Dante,Boateng,Alaba - Martinez, Robben, Kroos,Lahm, Müller - Mandzukic

Gotze and Thiago on the bench
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 6:11pm On Nov 23, 2013
Testing......testing......testing.......dj in the house, I wan jam gbedu on this thread this evening.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:18pm On Nov 23, 2013
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 6:21pm On Nov 23, 2013
I want to see Thiago play
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by FBS: 6:35pm On Nov 23, 2013
Lewangoalmiss!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 6:57pm On Nov 23, 2013
Lewandowski is obviously refusing to pull the trigger against his future team angry

That BVB defense is comical to be kind....how many air shots...

How come a game of this magnitude does not have an active thread on NL

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.