Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,751 members, 7,865,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:51 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1092318 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by FBS: 6:59pm On Nov 23, 2013
Dortmund have no plan of scoring at all. grin

See chances.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 7:01pm On Nov 23, 2013
See why I call this a useless league, how many chances has Dortmund created thus far, that they keep wasting away......I feel like I am watching two English sides playing a championship game...... undecided
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 7:02pm On Nov 23, 2013
Pataki: See why I call this a useless league, how many chances has Dortmund created thus far, that they keep wasting away......I feel like I am watching two English sides playing a championship game...... undecided

Maybe thats why they keep beating Arsenal at Emirate everytime
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 7:03pm On Nov 23, 2013
Dante and Lewandoski battle
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 7:03pm On Nov 23, 2013
No mind them, Lewan no wan score against bayern.. But BVB are playing some good counter attack, the more Bayern press forward, the riskier it is cos of the counter...should have been 2 goals up by now.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 7:07pm On Nov 23, 2013
2 quick chances Muller and Manzukic
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 7:07pm On Nov 23, 2013
Lewan is Rapi.ng Boateng sooo bad...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 7:09pm On Nov 23, 2013
How did Mandzukic miss this
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 7:09pm On Nov 23, 2013
dayokanu:

Maybe thats why they keep beating Arsenal at Emirate everytime
And we keep r@ping y'all german teams on your soil with clean sheets.

Anyways am busy ironing my aso ebi that I would wear tonight on this thread.

Once a useless league, deserves to be burnt down!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 7:11pm On Nov 23, 2013
Pataki:
And we keep r@ping y'all german teams on your soil with clean sheets.

Anyways am busy ironing my aso ebi that I would wear tonight on this thread.

Once a useless league, deserves to be burnt down!

Yet we keep making the CL finals and winning trebles while some ppl stay 8yrs barren
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 23, 2013
Mandzukic- white man's version of brown Ideye grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 7:13pm On Nov 23, 2013
Hummels, Subotic, Piszczek, Schmelzer all missing and they are still holding forth? You would think Bayern should walk over that back four...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 7:16pm On Nov 23, 2013
Roland17: Hummels, Subotic, Piszczek, Schmelzer all missing and they are still holding forth? You would think Bayern should walk over that back four...

LMAO! A team with no guts is this Bayern side. They are so predictable with the ball.

See how Dortmund is silencing every useless attack Bayern are bringing up.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 7:16pm On Nov 23, 2013
MTN flying everywhere...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 7:17pm On Nov 23, 2013
Pataki:

LMAO! A team with no guts is this Bayern side. They are so predictable with the ball.

I like how teams with no guts win trebles yet yours is 8yrs on the barren run
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 7:20pm On Nov 23, 2013
Not even an active thread for a game of this presumable magnitude...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 23, 2013
Roland17: Not even an active thread for a game of this presumable magnitude...

it only speaks volumes of how boring d rubbishliga is
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 7:22pm On Nov 23, 2013
dayokanu:

I see the Arsenal of the past 6-7 years in this current side of BVB.

All glory, no guts.

Only a blind bat would not have seen that Dortmund is not really in the mood to score.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 7:26pm On Nov 23, 2013
dayokanu:

you even get time dey reply that boi. Allow am make im go find im mates, dem Southampton, Schalke04, Roma etc
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 7:27pm On Nov 23, 2013
dademola: it only speaks volumes of how boring d rubbishliga is

Not every one wants all retardds commenting on their game.

The strenght of the EPL fanbase is in the number of morrons they manage to drag on

You keep doing home page while they keep playing CL finals

When 4 of the last 8teams in the CL finals are from the BL
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 7:29pm On Nov 23, 2013
Pataki: I see the Arsenal of the past 6-7 years in this current side of BVB.

All glory, no guts.

Only a blind bat would not have seen that Dortmund is not really in the mood to score.

Pataki:

BvB no gut, Bayern no guts. BvB yes trophy Bayern yes trophy. BvB yes CL win, Bayern yes CL win

Do you see how they contrast with your useless club in Emirates
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 23, 2013
dayokanu:

Not every one wants all retardds commenting on their game.

The strenght of the EPL fanbase is in the number of morrons they manage to drag on

You keep doing home page while they keep playing CL finals

When 4 of the last 8teams in the CL finals are from the BL
story story!! Ur league is boring!! D commentator is even making me feel sleepy.. *yawns*
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 7:32pm On Nov 23, 2013
dademola: story story!! Ur league is boring!! D commentator is even making me feel sleepy.. *yawns*

You expect Maths to be boring to Tonto Dikeh so its no surprise. So its no surprise you find this boring.

Boring is what you call the 2 CL finalists of 5months ago. Im sure you find those useless team you support exciting who have become the whipping boys of all in Europe
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 7:35pm On Nov 23, 2013
Lordave: you even get time dey reply that boi. Allow am make im go find im mates, dem Southampton, Schalke04, Roma etc
Seems you have forgotten that your boss Dortmund, we r@ped them some weeks ago. Even Sunderland will not play the kind of useless football your Bayern is playing tonight.

How old are you sef? Where did all these kiddos spring out from?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 23, 2013
dayokanu:

You expect Maths to be boring to Tonto Dikeh so its no surprise. So its no surprise you find this boring.

Boring is what you call the 2 CL finalists of 5months ago. Im sure you find those useless team you support exciting who have become the whipping boys of all in Europe
ogaa.. Leave story-telling for ijapa!! Ur league is rubbish!! D commentary is soo boring!! I'm sure u're d only one remaining in d viewing center!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 7:38pm On Nov 23, 2013
Pataki:
Seems you have forgotten that your boss Dortmund, we r@ped them some weeks ago. Even Sunderland will not play the kind of useless football your Bayern is playing tonight.

How old are you sef? Where did all these kiddos spring out from?

Seems you have forgotten Dortmund r@pped your team at the emirates some weeks ago.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 7:40pm On Nov 23, 2013
dademola: ogaa.. Leave story-telling for ijapa!! Ur league is rubbish!! D commentary is soo boring!! I'm sure u're d only one remaining in d viewing center!! grin grin

You continue filling viewing centers while we fill our cabinets with trophies
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 7:40pm On Nov 23, 2013
dademola: ogaa.. Leave story-telling for ijapa!! Ur league is rubbish!! D commentary is soo boring!! I'm sure u're d only one remaining in d viewing center!! grin grin

I laff sotey.... pata comot for my yansh! grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Roland17(m): 7:42pm On Nov 23, 2013
Woooooaaaa..that was sooo close..Lewan dey pity Hollywood Fc ooooo.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 7:43pm On Nov 23, 2013
OVOKO! OVOKO!!!

Oh boy! This Dortmund wicked oh!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 7:45pm On Nov 23, 2013
dayokanu:

Seems you have forgotten Dortmund r@pped your team at the emirates some weeks ago.

Rewind.......

Dortmund (0) - Arsenal (1).
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 7:46pm On Nov 23, 2013
Mario Gotze for Mario mandzukic

The poster boy returns home

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.