Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,203 members, 7,867,493 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:04 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1092794 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 7:31pm On Feb 05, 2011
Well a top grade mumu wont worry bout breaking the league record for losing a 4 goal lead
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by debosky(m): 8:31pm On Feb 05, 2011
Useless Bayern. . . . losing 3-2 like a bunch of chumps they really are. tongue

Laughing at a team down to 10 men who still got a point?? Useless team. tongue
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 8:52pm On Feb 05, 2011
Infinitely USELESS TEAM.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by mbulela: 11:18pm On Feb 06, 2011
this bayern team are the epitome of shit.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by switch47(m): 11:20pm On Feb 06, 2011
Bayern mumunich is forever a useless team in an inferior german league.how market as per the 3-2 defeat?? EPL wolves go beat bayern 5-0. No TV coverage 4 mumu league. Shior!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by duduspace(m): 10:59am On Feb 07, 2011
DK yu shld be forever grateful to Arsenal fans, na only we come dey keep you company for this deserted thread. grin grin
but things bad o, how Koln go dey beat yu? wetin be dem position for table again?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by switch47(m): 2:35pm On Feb 07, 2011
duduspace:

DK yu shld be forever grateful to Arsenal fans, na only we come dey keep you company for this deserted thread. grin grin
but things bad o, how Koln go dey beat yu? wetin be dem position for table again?
Yes o!! who cares about this deserted thread. it is better that the thread is deleted sef. useless inferior league . No TV coverage sef. grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 3:29pm On Feb 07, 2011
Kolns position is much better than wolves position in case you dont know.

Grateful that failures come to this thread? Grateful for what exactly?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by codeb(m): 4:11pm On Feb 07, 2011
@ DK,

I will suggest u apply a spambot or filter to this thread to deny access to some trophyless losers like switch47 . grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:14pm On Feb 07, 2011
I dont even see switchs posts. My eyes can not behold trophylessness
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 7:20pm On Feb 07, 2011
but they sure can behold the double trophies between Van Gaal's legs, can't they ?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by switch47(m): 8:11pm On Feb 07, 2011
@ dayokanu please see my post i beg now, but wait oh you kept giving me the wrong jive.wetin be trophylessness do you by any chance mistake me 4 your type of football fan?? Fucck arsenal if you think i follow a club like u do.u are wrong!!!! U dont know me well enuff ni o.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 11:17pm On Feb 07, 2011
a bayern's fan's idea of 'trophies' are two pebble sized balls i guess.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by duduspace(m): 10:19am On Feb 08, 2011
dayokanu:

Kolns position is much better than wolves position in case you dont know.

Grateful that failures come to this thread? Grateful for what exactly?

With all yur big mouth, person go think say you dey shame. How can yu who shout so much about failure not be ashamed of supporting a supposed big club that is a massive 16 points behind the table leader in such a shitty league?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by FBS: 10:43am On Feb 08, 2011
^^^ You right no be small. The league is very shitty.
Was planning to watch a league match over the weekend but slept off before it even started.  grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:37pm On Feb 08, 2011
^^ You need to see doctor oo.

The same players adjudged by FIFA to play the most exciting game at the last world cup and you slept off?

duduspace:

With all yur big mouth, person go think say you dey shame. How can yu who shout so much about failure not be ashamed of supporting a supposed big club that is a massive 16 points behind the table leader in such a shitty league?
A club that won the double less that 8 months ago what should I be ashamed of? We dont expect to win every season but we would never go 5 seasons without
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by switch47(m): 6:10am On Feb 09, 2011
FBS:

^^^ You right no be small. The league is very shitty.
Was planning to watch a league match over the weekend but slept off before it even started. grin
hehehehehheheh it is no league it is a toilet. yeye German set up very dry
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:00pm On Feb 09, 2011
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by switch47(m): 9:13pm On Feb 09, 2011
Shooo e be like prison uiniform, nonsense!! grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 7:13pm On Feb 10, 2011
Deloitte Money League
1 (1) Real Madrid - €438.6m
2 (2) FC Barcelona - €398.1m
3 (3) Manchester United - €349.8m
4 (4) Bayern Munich - €323m

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/878452/real-madrid-and-barcelona-still-top-deloitte-rich-list?cc=5901

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by switch47(m): 7:30pm On Feb 10, 2011
So wetin that tori tell us?? Na who waste money pass or na which legue get swagger pass? EPL no be bundesliger mate for crowd pulling and in A-Z of football. Period!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:14pm On Feb 10, 2011
switch47:

So wetin that tori tell us?? Na who waste money pass or na which legue get swagger pass? EPL no be bundesliger mate for crowd pulling and in A-Z of football. Period!!

Knowing you are a certified mumu and uneducated, let me contribute some knowledge to your life

[size=18pt]the Bundesliga is already the best-attended league [/size] and arguably the most exciting one, too.

German soccer is leading the way on another front as well. Most European soccer clubs are struggling with massive debt. The 20 English Premier League clubs have a combined debt that has spiraled to $4.45 billion. In La Liga, last year's 20 teams rang up $4.65 billion in debt. (For more on the European debt crisis in football, click here.) Contrast that with Germany, where the country's 36 pro teams are (wait for it) actually making money. Or at least not finding themselves under the weight of crushing debt.
"The Bundesliga is being held up as a model of financial virtue and good governance," said Simon Chadwick, a sports economist from the University of Coventry in England.

In Germany, you don't read stories about big-money buyouts and hostile takeovers by wealthy foreign investors. There's no talk of teams going bust. And there's a simple reason why.
Clubs aren't allowed to behave like irresponsible teenagers with their parents' credit cards at their disposal.

http://espn.go.com/sports/soccer/news/_/id/5673975/success-germany-bundesliga
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:16pm On Feb 10, 2011
Below is a table of the top 20 clubs, attendance-wise.

Ger­many had 3 teams in this list that were in the bot­tom half of the table.

1. 1st Man­ches­ter United 75,304 1
2. 1st Barcelona 74,433 1
3. 2nd Real Madrid 73,157 2
4. 1st Borus­sia Dortmund 72,997 6
5. 2nd Bay­ern Munich 68,647 2
6. 3rd Schalke 04 61,373 8
7. 2nd Arse­nal 60,039 4
8. 1st AC Milan 58,722 2
9. 1st Celtic 57,670 2
10. 2nd Inter­nazionale 55,268 1
11. 4th Ham­burg SV 54,820 5
12. 5th Hertha Berlin 52,306 4
13. 6th VfB Stuttgart 51,829 3
14. 1st Mar­seille 51,062 2
15. 2nd Rangers 49,533 1
16. 7th FC Köln 49,021 12
17. 3rd New­cas­tle United 48,749 18
18. 8th Mönchenglad­bach 47,409 15
19. 9th Ein­tra­cht Frankfurt 46,852 13
20. 1st Ajax 46,374 3
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:22pm On Feb 10, 2011
EVen Schalke pulls more fans than Assanal that hopeless club
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by switch47(m): 10:28pm On Feb 10, 2011
@dayo kanu

To be candid sha, talking about the crowd pulling  my interest lies in the population of people interested in EPL the viewership, the TV coverage all over the world, the fans interested in the league all over the world!! ok?BUT TALKING ABOUT PHYSICAL CROWD NOW   besides how do you expect Emirate stadium having a capacity of 60355  to compete with that of Manchester united that has a bigger capacity of 75,957  For your information the capacity of a stadium has an influnce on physical crowd for example nothing can ever make Stamford bridge crowd to be as high as that of Arsenal because of physical constraint of capacity of stadium its self 42,055     so get that into your skull all those mumu German club has got  i know you are intelligent and smart  but it is tainted by traces of imbecility and i think it is genetic   grin grin    go siddon you no get point jare.   Ein­tra­cht Frankfurt  stadium has 52,300  capacity (9,300 standing),
Bay­ern Munich stadium  69,901 (seating and standing)  so your dummy head should tell you that capacity of a stadium goes a long way in dictating or[b] limiting[/b] physical crowd  olodo    grin grin  una even dey stand for Germany, kai suffer head fans. 49 sitting 99 standing-----sufferring and smilling.
smiley smiley

Switch47 does not deserve all this attention and analysis  statistics you are rolling out.  i am too mumulistic i can not comprehend it  cheesy cheesy  your matter just be like who go baff for stream , mad man come carry im cloth begin run, the mumu man come unclothed dey pursue mad man, no be the two of dem dey crase be that?? olodo Dayo kanu  wink wink  i no know say person wey mumu like switch still dey this world o!! shioor

for we area for ehoriaria no fiewing center dey show bayern match   shocked shocked  simply becos their game be like video game  PS2 pro evolution soccer.  cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Wordsmith(m): 11:03am On Feb 11, 2011
^LWKMD, switch u dey crase cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by duduspace(m): 3:11pm On Feb 11, 2011
@Switch

Na the bad belle wey he get for Arsenal dey perpetuate genocide for DK brain cells, him grey and white mata don dey become endangered species small small becos dem no agree with am.

If him brain GDP never drop, he go recognise say na all seater stadium dem get for England but dem Nazi matchday population still dey include the living, the dead and the living-dead wey go stadium dey standa like people for Oshodi.

Before the advent of all seater stadia in England (after the liverpool tragedy) Arsenal used to record attendance in excess of 90,000.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:08pm On Feb 11, 2011
Knowing that all Assanal fans are dummies and cant reason properly, Let me break it down for you losers.

Allianz arena has a sitting capacity of 66,000 which can be turned into standing and increase to 69,000

Even with sitting alone they still take more people than that trophyless stadium in London.

Effective with the city's approval of modifications that was granted January 16, 2006, the legal capacity of the stadium has increased from 66,000 to 69,901 spectators (including standing room). The lower tier can seat up to 20,000, the middle tier up to 24,000, and the upper tier up to 22,000. 10,400 of the seats in the lower tier corners can be converted to standing room to allow an additional 3,120 spectators
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by HNIC(m): 5:13pm On Feb 11, 2011
@Switch 47,
Kai you 'murdered' dayo
Abeg, no let them sack me for work oooh
I don laff , tears dey comot grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by mukina2: 5:24pm On Feb 11, 2011
lol grin grin grin grin

oh dayo you should have left switch with the cheksli people grin

now your thread is his home grin grin

From Jalether/edoyad/chickenshrimp now its switch grin

btw wey jalether dey?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:44pm On Feb 11, 2011
switch47:

@dayo kanu

[size=18pt]Switch47 does not deserve all this attention and analysis statistics you are rolling out. i am too mumulistic i can not comprehend it [/size] cheesy cheesy your matter just be like who go baff for stream , mad man come carry im cloth begin run, the mumu man come unclothed dey pursue mad man, no be the two of dem dey crase be that?? olodo Dayo kanu wink wink [size=18pt] i no know say person wey mumu like switch still dey this world o!![/size] shioor

See what a GAYYner wrote about himself, Is it not certain now that GAYYners are the most demented fellows around

mukina2:

btw wey jalether dey?

Edoyad has sent him to 9 months of ante-natal visit
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 5:58pm On Feb 11, 2011
mukina2:

lol grin grin grin grin

oh dayo you should have left switch with the cheksli people grin

now your thread is his home grin grin

From Jalether/edoyad/chickenshrimp now its switch grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I'm not part of that Gay Threes.o.me abeg.  I only do fyne ladies kiss wink smiley.

mukina2:

btw wey jalether dey?
Was about to say ask Dayo or Edoyad grin
dayokanu:

Edoyad has sent him to 9 months of ante-natal visit

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.