Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,104 members, 7,867,172 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:46 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1092711 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by mukina2: 6:09pm On Feb 11, 2011
erm i thought you were Jalether's gf o shocked shocked shocked you dey deny am? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:16pm On Feb 11, 2011
Chickenshrimp is Gaylethers gf true but Gaylether is also edoyads Baby momma.

Weird love triangle i tell ya
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by mukina2: 6:20pm On Feb 11, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 7:11pm On Feb 11, 2011
mukina2:

erm i thought you were Jalether's gf o shocked shocked shocked you dey deny am? shocked shocked shocked
As you can clearly see I'm not the one trying to get under every available Man's skirt. His list of conquests reads lke a who's who of the NL Gay Fraternity . Jalether, Edoyad, and now Switch ahn ahn for him alone. Abi nah only him dem born?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by mukina2: 7:13pm On Feb 11, 2011
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by switch47(m): 8:40pm On Feb 11, 2011
dayokanu:

See what a GAYYner wrote about himself, Is it not certain now that GAYYners are the most demented fellows around

Edoyad has sent him to 9 months of ante-natal visit
  "Dayokanu
     For your information  MR OGA i am not a Gaynner "whatefa dat means" i am a fan of Good football , i am switch47   i just found out that i have something in common with you we are both demented, i have a way of recorgnizing my kind , as you dey write mumu[/b]stically on the Arsenal thread , me sef dey write [b]kolo[/b]quially for chelsea thread  grin grin if to say you be woman i for give you belle, though i know say na [b]mumu[/b]lets you for born  cheesy  but as you don use your hand call me [b]Gay[/b]yner   i must to marry you!! my face nor dey fear your face. if you talk anyhow about Arsenal you go continue to see anyhow.

@Mukina
   Hope being Gayy is not against nairaland rules. because na [b]switch47 + Dayokanu = Husband and wife
  now!! the only thing that can divorce us is if you stay off aRSENAL'S BACK.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Wordsmith(m): 11:10am On Feb 12, 2011
Switch, your head dey dere. edonmadt finally LWKMD cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 11:32am On Feb 12, 2011
switch47:

Hope being Gayy is not against nairaland rules. because na switch47 + Dayokanu = Husband and wife now!! the only thing that can divorce us is. . . . . .
Muki you sef don see am now grin. Abi do you need anymore evidence that Dayotwatnu is indeed G.a.y? undecided
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 3:38pm On Feb 12, 2011
Torrr Mario Gomez
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 3:47pm On Feb 12, 2011
Tooorr Thomas Muller.

More goals pls. No complacency like last weekend
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by mukina2: 3:58pm On Feb 12, 2011
loooooooool
switch you are mad grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

mario gomes don score today again oh grin grin

edoyad where are you? grin grin

switch has taken your place grin grin grin

dayo
switch says he must marry you oh grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:00pm On Feb 12, 2011
Switch comes here looking for chickenshrimp and edoyad
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:52pm On Feb 12, 2011
Robben tooor
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by switch47(m): 5:00pm On Feb 12, 2011
dayokanu:

@ Dayo loff         we both know what we are now ok??  cheesy cheesy    make we collide for this thread at any time T   ,Dayo  my falentine do you love Bayern mumunich more than me?? shey na 3-0 now , dont forget bayern will lose next week o,    grin grin  by the way i bought you a cut CUT SHOE plus red and white Arsenal design pant for valentine  , no worry nobody go see say na Wenger picture dey your sexy undies   its our little secret ok?              kiss kiss kiss   ta lo lo shi?     iya la ya won!!!    grin grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 7:38pm On Feb 12, 2011
mukina2:

edoyad where are you? grin grin
switch has taken your place grin grin grin
Taken his place ke? Impossicant!!!.

dayokanu:

This post below paints a different picture

switch47:

@ Dayo loff we both know what we are now ok?? cheesy cheesy make we collide for this thread at any time T ,Dayo my falentine do you love Bayern mumunich more than me?? shey na 3-0 now , dont forget bayern will lose next week o, grin grin by the way i bought you a cut CUT SHOE plus red and white Arsenal design pant for valentine , no worry nobody go see say na Wenger picture dey your sexy undies its our little secret ok? kiss kiss kiss ta lo lo shi? iya la ya won!!! grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Wordsmith(m): 10:03pm On Feb 12, 2011
*falls off his chair laughing* cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:33am On Feb 14, 2011
Good win this weekend.

Next is Mainz

[flash=500,400]http://www.youtube.com/watch=/v/OnPJmDc0b_M[/flash]
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by mukina2: 11:03am On Feb 14, 2011
switch e don do n a grin grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 7:25pm On Feb 15, 2011
Lille official were seen in Munich with the Bayern management.

Who is the discussion about? Hazard or Gervinho?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by switch47(m): 7:28pm On Feb 15, 2011
Who cares??
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by medjai(m): 9:51pm On Feb 15, 2011
Schalke dey chop am
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 10:38pm On Feb 15, 2011
medjai:

Schalke dey chop am

Say what? grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by switch47(m): 12:38am On Feb 16, 2011
dayokanu:

Say what? grin
GBOSA!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by medjai(m): 1:51am On Feb 17, 2011
You fall my hand o, Mr. Dj. Why did you have to postpone the party? Is there anything wrong with doing the burial of someone already infected with AIDS before the person's death? The person is gonna die anyway.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Cougar2: 4:18pm On Feb 17, 2011
dayokanu:

Say what? grin

dayo, i need a very honest, no-bullshyting assessment of the 18 yr old mario goetze. is he really good? can he cut it in the premier league?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:27pm On Feb 17, 2011
Mario Goetze just burst into the scene this year, and has shown a lot of promise. Especially with Shinji Kagawa off for a while, He stepped in and He is 18yrs old and looks to be the best of the lot.

Personally I am still skeptical, In his International debut vs Italy last week he wasnt convincing to me. I have seen some games where he has been awesome.

You know with teenage stars, they are a huge risk. They have great moments and also horrible moments. I think Goetze is worth the risk but dont shoulder him with much responsibility and usher him gradually. I think Fergie should be able to do this

The mood in Germany right now after the success of the Ozils, Muller etc is to promote every youth. Early in the season when Mainz was great it was Lewis Holtby and Andres Schurrle when Dortmund took over it became Goetze, Kevin GroßKreutz and Sven Bender the latest one is now Julian Draxler of Schalke
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Cougar2: 5:49pm On Feb 17, 2011
dayokanu:

Mario Goetze just burst into the scene this year, and has shown a lot of promise. Especially with Shinji Kagawa off for a while, He stepped in and He is 18yrs old and looks to be the best of the lot.

Personally I am still skeptical, In his International debut vs Italy last week he wasnt convincing to me. I have seen some games where he has been awesome.

You know with teenage stars, they are a huge risk. They have great moments and also horrible moments. I think Goetze is worth the risk but dont shoulder him with much responsibility and usher him gradually. I think Fergie should be able to do this

The mood in Germany right now after the success of the Ozils, Muller etc is to promote every youth. Early in the season when Mainz was great it was Lewis Holtby and Andres Schurrle when Dortmund took over it became Goetze, Kevin GroßKreutz and Sven Bender the latest one is now Julian Draxler of Schalke

we see how it goes. mutv has just stated fergie is about bringing the boy to old trafford. i wanted to know what makes him tick. i would have preferred christian eriksen(the teenage sensation that made wilshere look like a zombie last week).
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by medjai(m): 7:05pm On Feb 17, 2011
*Cougar*:

we see how it goes. mutv has just stated fergie is about bringing the boy to old trafford. i wanted to know what makes him tick. i would have preferred christian eriksen (the teenage sensation that made wilshere look like a zombie last week).
You have an eye for good players. This guy is what you call a wonderkid. The way he bossed the midfield for Denmark against England was like an experienced veteran and I think he's still below 20 and he's not getting a lot of media hype.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 7:32pm On Feb 19, 2011
Half time Mainz 0 Bayern 1
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 7:52pm On Feb 19, 2011
Muller toorrr 2-0
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:04pm On Feb 19, 2011
but thiz dk is a very wierd twunt o, imagine opening a thread and being the only mumu using it to support some backwater nazi team of gay gots!!!

oshi o da, wetin be toorr? egbe, abami eda
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:05pm On Feb 19, 2011
Gomez toorrr sweet counter attack

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.