Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,766 members, 7,865,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:24 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1092337 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 3:39pm On Aug 03, 2015
Honest question Is wolfsburg good enough to reach the semi finals of the UCL ?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 4:01pm On Aug 03, 2015
airmark:

Whether illara career nosedived is inconsequential to your false opinion you stated earlier. You said assuming they were giving LFC's awards to DMs, Sergio bisquit would have won it twice. That was what you said. In order to debunk your claim, I gave illara who won it as a DM for sociedad. Unless you want to be mischievous, that has cancelled out your excuse successfully. I am not arguing if illara afterwards have been a better player to Sergio, No I was n't. Hope you get the point now. What worked for Valdes throughout his stay at barca, play out for bisquit.

Nah my opinion that had that particular award been for only defensive midfielders, Sergio would have won it several times still counts. Not taking anything away from Illara(He had a phenomenal season) but 2013 was not the greatest of years for La liga midfielders. Cor Blimey! look at the names of the runner ups.

Now saying Sergio's case is similar to Valdes is simply ridiculous. Sergio is probably the best spanish defensive midfielder of the last 30 year(top 3 overall) whilst no one has ever rated Valdes highly. When you not only command a regular shirt but you are also a vital cog in 2 of the best teams of all time, you are doing something right.

airmark:

Please check the graphic above, an holding midfielder is also called a defensive midfielder or deep-lying playmaker. The rest of the action now depends on the formation used on the pitch, that's why various deep-lying playmakers may take up some secondary roles on the field of play.

What your graph shows is that they occupy somewhat the same position which is true. However their roles are different. A deep lying playmaker is essentially a No10 playing in a much deeper position. 99% of the time, their footballing intelligence is far higher than your run of the mill Defensive midfielders reason why we marvel at the things Pirlo or Redondo can do with a football
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Bimffo(m): 4:13pm On Aug 03, 2015
raumdeuter:

This is what it says below
http://kassiesa.home.xs4all.nl/bert/uefa/data/method4/crank2016.html
Dayo, Chaiii!. grin. I am going with UEFA official site on this one..
But let's wait till next month..
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:32pm On Aug 03, 2015
chic2pimp:

Nah my opinion that had that particular award been for only defensive midfielders, Sergio would have won it several times still counts. Not taking anything away from Illara(He had a phenomenal season) but 2013 was not the greatest of years for La liga midfielders. Cor Blimey! look at the names of the runner ups.

Now saying Sergio's case is similar to Valdes is simply ridiculous. Sergio is probably the best spanish defensive midfielder of the last 30 year(top 3 overall) whilst no one has ever rated Valdes highly. When you not only command a regular shirt but you are also a vital cog in 2 of the best teams of all time, you are doing something right.

Most of what you wrote here are false. The fact is Sergio did not win it because he was not seen as a spectacular DM. He has limited football skill. Accept that. Now , saying no one has ever rated valdes, buttressed my point. It shows you also accept that valdes was average in barca. Now it will interest you that he was adjudged as la liga Goal keeper of the year twice. Hope you get my analogy now. Though Sergio was never honoured but there are some kind of similarities in their careers. The two are favoured.

chic2pimp:

What your graph shows is that they occupy somewhat the same position which is true. However their roles are different. A deep lying playmaker is essentially a No10 playing in a much deeper position. 99% of the time, their footballing intelligence is far higher than your run of the mill Defensive midfielders reason why we marvel at the things Pirlo or Redondo can do with a football

This is another falsehood. Though in Italy deep-lying playmakers are mostly called regista and they seldomly throw tackles as they mostly have eyes for linking the attack. But in other climes its different. A deep-lying playmaker are of two types as I explained earlier based on formation deployed. no one is an island of knowledge but I am sure of this point I am making. The fact is all DMs are Deep-lying playmakers, ask coaching experts. See explanation below bro,:

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:01pm On Aug 03, 2015
airmark:

Only a nincompoop like you will keep on arguing blindly in the face of convincing facts, an holding midfielder is also called a deep-lying midfielder/playmaker or defensive midfielder. If my English is too hard for you to comprehend that a deep-lying playmaker is the same as DM, then since you have functional eyes, your weak brain should be able to interpret the graphic picture below with minimum effort. onikobokobo, omugo grin
Hahahaha what convincing facts? You are only magnifying your idiocy and backing it up with pictorial evidence

You don't even understand the graphics you are posting which is the most amusing of all. Pseudo-intelligence is a moraphucka

A deep lying playmaker is not a DM you alakori, akindidinrin, odaaran omo iyaa

You were busy dancing skelewu when your mates were acquiring knowledge

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midfielder

Simple definition that even a caveman can understand. Please read and stop parading yourself as the biggest eediot this Forum has ever seen in its over 10 years of existence.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:03pm On Aug 03, 2015
chic2pimp:

Can you believe this !mbecile!! Can you see now why Dayokanu discriminates based on intelligence

Someone that thinks DM = Deep lying playmaker
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
A40:

Can you believe this !mbecile!! Can you see now why Dayokanu discriminates based on intelligence

Must i use a drilling machine on your light-weighted head before it will be engraved in your brain that a DM = Deep-lying playmaker? . grin grin grin

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:39pm On Aug 03, 2015
Bimffo:

Dayo, Chaiii!. grin. I am going with UEFA official site on this one..

But let's wait till next month..

The picture I posted was from UEFA website. Open it on a laptop and you would see
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
SIRcumalot:
Honest question
Is wolfsburg good enough to reach the semi finals of the UCL ?

No one can say until the games start and a lot of things happen on the field that no one can predict from here.

Who would say Juventus that was knocked out by Galatasaray would be good enough to make the finals even in the group stages they weren't convincing

Who would have said Atletico can make the finals when they haven't gone beyond the quarters in recent times

Who would have said Dortmund was good enough to make the finals when they failed to go beyond the group stages the previous yr finishing dead last in their groups
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 6:04pm On Aug 03, 2015
raumdeuter:

No one can say until the games start and a lot of things happen on the field that no one can predict from here.

Who would say Juventus that was knocked out by Galatasaray would be good enough to make the finals even in the group stages they weren't convincing

Who would have said Atletico can make the finals when they haven't gone beyond the quarters in recent times

Who would have said Dortmund was good enough to make the finals when they failed to go beyond the group stages the previous yr finishing dead last in their groups
Sure nobody can predict the future,
Barring any unforeseen factor just on team strength alone.
Can they achieve it ?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by footreja: 6:20pm On Aug 03, 2015
This A40 no wan concede o. smiley What i can conclude is that not all Deep-lying playmakers are DMs , but all DMs are Deep-lying playmakers. I think airmark is right. which one is onikobokobo? You guys sabi abuse for yoruba o. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 6:20pm On Aug 03, 2015
A40:

You and dayo to like wahala jare grin grin grin. Tbh i think it is quite obvious that the two positions differ
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:58pm On Aug 03, 2015
footreja:
This A40 no wan concede o. smiley What i can conclude is that not all Deep-lying playmakers are DMs , but all DMs are Deep-lying playmakers. I think airmark is right. which one is onikobokobo? You guys sabi abuse for yoruba o. shocked
What is there to concede? So Claude Makalele is a playmaker? Witsel, Khedira, Kazeem Ayila, Illaramendi, Thiago Motta, Luis Gustavo, Sven Bender are also playmakers?

Deep-lying playmakers and DM's are two different job descriptions if you cannot differentiate the least you can do is to ask for help. Me and Raumdeuter have taken it upon ourselves to educate as many ignorant EPL fans as we can till our efforts get recognized

A deep lying playmaker: Specializes in ball skills such as passing, rather than defensive skills like tackling. When this player has the ball they may attempt longer or more complex passes than other holding players. They may try to pass the ball long to a centre-forward or winger; or pass short to a teammate in the hole, the area between the opponents defenders and midfielders

Defensive midfielders are midfield players who focus on protecting their team's goal. These players may defend a zone in front of their team's defence, or man mark specific opposition attackers. Defensive midfielders may also move to the full-back or centre-back positions if those players move forward to join in an attack.

A deep lying playmaker has limited to no defensive responsibilities, the DM does

However modern football has thrown up hybrids and players who are defensively sound but possess passing range as well. However the basic principles of a DM and a deep lying playmaker has not changed.

It is criminally wrong to argue that all DM's are deep-lying playmakers

Abeg don't endorse stewpidity

SIRcumalot:
Honest question
Is wolfsburg good enough to reach the semi finals of the UCL ?
Are you serious or being sarcastic? With Bas Dost and Bendtner in attack
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 7:02pm On Aug 03, 2015
airmark:

Most of what you wrote here are false. The fact is Sergio did not win it because he was not seen as a spectacular DM. He has limited football skill. Accept that. Now , saying no one has ever rated valdes, buttressed my point. It shows you also accept that valdes was average in barca. Now it will interest you that he was adjudged as la liga Goal keeper of the year twice. Hope you get my analogy now. Though Sergio was never honoured but there are some kind of similarities in their careers. The two are favoured.
I beg to differ. Sergio did not win it not because He wasn't spectacular but because the years that He was, there was someone better. Nah mate it doesn't buttress your point rather it adds weights to mine. There is hardly any competition in the Gk stakes.Keylor Navas has also won the award and I bet you'd never heard of him till his exploits at the worldcup in 2014. Every and Any one will gladly tell you Sergio has been the world's best defensive midfielder of the last 5 years. Anyone that says otherwise is simply playing the devil's advocate.

There is distinctively no similarities in the two careers Brudda. Sergio is king in the world of defensive midfielders whilst Valdes is a merely a peasant.

airmark:

This is another falsehood. Though in Italy deep-lying playmakers are mostly called regista and they seldomly throw tackles as they mostly have eyes for linking the attack. But in other climes its different. A deep-lying playmaker are of two types as I explained earlier based on formation deployed. no one is an island of knowledge but I am sure of this point I am making. The fact is all DMs are Deep-lying playmakers, ask coaching experts. See explanation below bro,:

Deep lying playmakers the worldover are the same and perform the same role. That individual is just being cheeky. How can He label the best Box to box midfielder of the last 5 years(Bastian) a deep lying playmaker? Or Motta a deep lying playmaker? When Prandelli tried him in that position, He failed woefully. Or How can He use the term Carrick and improved passing skills in the same sentence when passing has always been his strongest point? Lastly the author says the likes of Carrick or Bastian can't pick defenses apart with their passing skills? Is He having a laugh Bro?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:05pm On Aug 03, 2015
airmark:

Must i use a drilling machine on your light-weighted head before it will be engraved in your brain that a DM = Deep-lying playmaker? . grin grin grin
You are a phool!! Carrick, Schweinsteiger e.t.c are not even natural DM's they are deployed there due to tactics and limited mobility and rarely play without another complimentary and more natural DM in support. Busquets is not a playmaker only a doofus will even remotely suggest that. Whoever wrote up that article is on the same retardeen wavelength with you. I have posted a comprehensive and detailed link that broke down to the nitty gritty the roles of Midfield play, With a crystal clear distinction between a DM and a Deep-lying playmaker and you are still here embarrassing yourself

Ategun has clearly occupied where your brain used to be
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
SIRcumalot:

Sure nobody can predict the future,
Barring any unforeseen factor just on team strength alone.
Can they achieve it ?

On team strength alone, they wont be top 7 in Europe.

They are heavily dependent on the creativity of KdB and the other guys are really hard workers especially Gustavo and Guilavogui in the middle

They are almost like Dortmund in that they are a team of hard workers and a few skilled players like KdBruyne, Rodriguez, Vierinha Max Arnold, Perisic is talented but he thinks he is Messi and can be inconsistent. that was why Dortmund shipped him out

Schurrle so far has been a disappointment, Bas Dost is a potent poacher but not more, Max Kruse is a hard worker can play as a false 9 but his finishing is lacking

Also in Central defence I personally don't like Naldo he is very slow, I think he is like Mertersacker actually they were named the twin tower of disaster when Naldo and Per played for Werder Bremen, Tim Klose beside him is quicker

They would have strengthened this summer but the German FA and UEFA are on their case due to FFP and dependence on their parent company Volkswagen

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 7:08pm On Aug 03, 2015
A40:

It is criminally wrong to argue that all DM's are deep-lying playmakers

Absolutely!....... Or I might as well call every Central defender a Sweeper.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:12pm On Aug 03, 2015
A deep lying playmaker the classic example Pirlo does little to no defensive work, His job is to build up play from the back and in pirlos case, they must have some defensive guy close to him to shield him from close marking

Some teams instead of having a 10 who playmakes put him deep to dictate pace from the back

Pirlo when I first saw him at Inter Milan was an attacking midfielder who was converted by Ancelotti at Milan into a deep playmaker
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:14pm On Aug 03, 2015
chic2pimp:

You and dayo to like wahala jare grin grin grin. Tbh i think it is quite obvious that the two positions differ
I have been on this Forum since 2007 and I can unequivocally say that airmark is the biggest ret@rd this forum has ever produced bar none

Never have i seen idiocy displayed with this much vigor, zest and restlessness. He will win a Nobel Prize in any field of his choosing if he can channel that eediotic energy to more worthwhile causes. That is how serious his ignorance is.

This is the only reason why I have not ended this debate or should i say schooling session
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:14pm On Aug 03, 2015
chic2pimp:

Absolutely!....... Or I might as well call every Central defender a Sweeper.

Lol like saying Matic, Javi Martinez, Busquets, Coquelin, Makelele Sven Bender, are deep lying playmakers

What play are they making rather they are Play "destroying"

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 7:14pm On Aug 03, 2015
A40:

You are a phool!! Carrick, Schweinsteiger e.t.c are not even natural DM's they are deployed there due to tactics and limited mobility and rarely play without another complimentary and more natural DM in support. Busquets is not a playmaker only a doofus will even remotely suggest that. Whoever wrote up that article is on the same retardeen wavelength with you. I have posted a comprehensive and detailed link that broke down to the nitty gritty the roles of Midfield play, With a crystal clear distinction between a DM and a Deep-lying playmaker and you are still here embarrassing yourself

Ategun has clearly occupied where your brain used to be

The author of that article is a very naughty boy.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
raumdeuter:

Lol like saying Matic, Javi Martinez, Busquets, Coquelin, Makelele Sven Bender, are deep lying playmakers

Emeka Ezeogu the destroyer! Remember him? He is also a deep lying playmaker! Lassana Diarra na playmaker even Jeremy Toulalalan na playmaker

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:20pm On Aug 03, 2015
chic2pimp:

The author of that article is a very naughty boy.
I'm sure the writer is a doofus just like this clown and probably a Chelsea fan. No other set has compiled and is capable of such a long list of faux-pas and unpardonable ignorance
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:21pm On Aug 03, 2015
A40:

Emeka Ezeogu the destroyer! Remember him? He is also a deep lying playmaker! Lassana Diarra na playmaker even Jeremy Toulalalan na playmaker

Yes ooo deep water lying and truthful playmaker gan ni paa paa

Gatusso, Ambrosini, Marcos Senna, Nicki Butt, Deschamps, Albertini, Carsten Ramelow, Mamadou Diarra ati bee bee lo

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 7:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
raumdeuter:
Pirlo when I first saw him at Inter Milan was an attacking midfielder who was converted by Ancelotti at Milan into a deep playmaker

Absolutely. You can even take it a bit back sef to Brescia. Their coach(can't remember His name) converted him because He could displace a certain Robby Baggio from the no 10 spot.

raumdeuter:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:24pm On Aug 03, 2015
raumdeuter:

Gatusso, Ambrosini, Marcos Senna, Nicki Butt, Deschamps, Albertini, Carsten Ramelow, Mamadou Diarra ati bee bee lo
Someone that thought Toni Kroos is a DM. Is there any hope for these guys? Its like they are getting worse by the day. Maybe they hold contests to find out who can post dumber shyte and the winner gets prizes
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chic2pimp(m): 7:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
A40:

raumdeuter:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin....... Abeg make I dey go bed before una kill person finish for here
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by chrisley024(m): 7:30pm On Aug 03, 2015
A40:

Someone that thought Toni Kroos is a DM. Is there any hope for these guys? Its like they are getting worse by the day. Maybe they hold contests to find out who can post dumber shyte and the winner gets prizes
grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:34pm On Aug 03, 2015
chic2pimp:

I beg to differ. Sergio did not win it not because He wasn't spectacular but because the years that He was, there was someone better. Nah mate it doesn't buttress your point rather it adds weights to mine. There is hardly any competition in the Gk stakes.Keylor Navas has also won the award and I bet you'd never heard of him till his exploits at the worldcup in 2014. Every and Any one will gladly tell you Sergio has been the world's best defensive midfielder of the last 5 years. Anyone that says otherwise is simply playing the devil's advocate.

So based on your view just like me , LFC(la liga) played devil's advocate because at no point was Bisquit adjudged best midfielder in spain, while the likes of Xabi Alonso and illara were honoured in the last 5years he has been the WORLD BEST DM according to you. It sounds funny. Your point would have flown well if no DM had been given that award, but since they have given illara within that past 5 years, then your view is not sound.

chic2pimp:

Deep lying playmakers the worldover are the same and perform the same role. That individual is just being cheeky. How can He label the best Box to box midfielder of the last 5 years(Bastian) a deep lying playmaker? Or Motta a deep lying playmaker? When Prandelli tried him in that position, He failed woefully. Or How can He use the term Carrick and improved passing skills in the same sentence when passing has always been his strongest point? Lastly the author says the likes of Carrick or Bastian can't pick defenses apart with their passing skills? Is He having a laugh Bro

Yea, we will soon get there now. I believe you are more reasonable than A40. I want you to help answer these questions:

Do you agree an Holding midfielder is the same as defensive midfielder?
Do you agree Deep-lying midfielders are of two types?
Do you know we have Deep-lying playmaker and advanced play maker?
What do you call the midfielder that is immediately in front of the two central backs?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by parrotibaba(m): 7:35pm On Aug 03, 2015
airmark:

bros Carrick is a cm not a natural dm ,he is a deep lying playmaker just like pirlo .Don't get confused ,a defensive midfielder is not necessarily a deep lying playmaker
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:39pm On Aug 03, 2015
raumdeuter:

You never returned to that thread, when you goofed that xavi played midfield in wyc 1999, after I posted the video where he played as right full back. Immediately you ran away. That's the kind of junks you feed one another here and forming you know soccer. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:40pm On Aug 03, 2015
airmark:

You never returned to that thread, when you goofed that xavi played midfield in wyc 1999, after I posted the video where he played as right full back. Immediately you ran away. That's the kind of junks you feed one another here and forming you know soccer. smiley smiley smiley

Which thread I didn't want to disgrace you further but if you insist be my guest

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.