Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,697 members, 7,865,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1092214 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 3:15pm On Aug 08, 2015
life sha, i saw how these united fans celebrated shweini today and i wondered what they will do if the whole bayern play for them....he is likely the most decorated player in the premier league at the moment,,, hahahahaha make una no vex o, i just dey pass

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:35pm On Aug 08, 2015
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 7:56pm On Aug 08, 2015
raumdeuter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FP-d9nhNllw
Even Rafinha has superb ball control.

I've noticed that even Gaudino and Hojbjerg are being talked about sometimes but nobody is giving a fûck about Rode and his full commitment to the team. That guy does more dirty work than any midfielder we have presently. He gives his all, though he doesn't have all to give.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:15pm On Aug 08, 2015
Three of them are Brazilian

Rode plays with a lot of energy but his passes and control are sometimes wayward which is why he's underrated
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:03am On Aug 09, 2015
Lordave:
Even Rafinha has superb ball control.

I've noticed that even Gaudino and Hojbjerg are being talked about sometimes but nobody is giving a fûck about Rode and his full commitment to the team. That guy does more dirty work than any midfielder we have presently. He gives his all, though he doesn't have all to give.
Rode reminds me a bit of Brazzo, I really think he can be a key guy for us if Pep shows some faith in him.

He has decent technique and I see him as a backup box to box midfielder should Vidal go down

Its DFB Pokal day and we are away to FC Nottingen
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:21am On Aug 09, 2015
Lordave:
Ndi ara! So other defenders don't get dribbled?
When Ribery dribble Messi and he almost touched the ground people didn't sing his glory, but Patuku will always let inferiority complex take over him and his fellow clowns whenever Bayern and Boateng is mentioned.

Davidbanky:
life sha, i saw how these united fans celebrated shweini today and i wondered what they will do if the whole bayern play for them....he is likely the most decorated player in the premier league at the moment,,, hahahahaha make una no vex o, i just dey pass
No need for grammar.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 12:55pm On Aug 09, 2015
A40:

No need for grammar.

this is exactly why they are pissed, hahahahahaa world cup gold medal grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 1:00pm On Aug 09, 2015
raumdeuter:

I am saying Bayern focuses on the real trophies and not like Arsenal who win their trebles in pre season

Your yeye dey stink walai! Yet you posted picture of your useless Bayelsa Munich winning Audi Cup here.

Continue!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
FCB StartElf
Ulreich Rafinha Boa-TANK Alaba Bernat Lahm Kimmich Vidal Goetze Costa Lewandowski
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:51pm On Aug 09, 2015
Arturo opening his account for FCB with the opener

Gotzilla and Lewandowski with the other goals

3-1 at HT
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:02pm On Aug 09, 2015
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:21pm On Aug 09, 2015
Pataki:

Your yeye dey stink walai! Yet you posted picture of your useless Bayelsa Munich winning Audi Cup here.

Continue!

Audi cup is better than super cup to raumdeuter. grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 12:31am On Aug 10, 2015
edoyad:

Where is Arsenal mentioned in all these lashes to warrant the respondents attack on The Arsenal.
I wonder ooo cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by coded01: 4:27am On Aug 10, 2015
Pataki:

You don't know Alago of Germany? The one who prostrated infront of Messi? grin

Wicked... grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 4:18pm On Aug 10, 2015
Where is that Toba sef. That dude can argue for Africa smiley
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 4:53pm On Aug 10, 2015
airmark:

Audi cup is better than super cup to raumdeuter. grin grin grin

Na that Audi logo dey confuse them. They think it is Olympics Cup.

Very useless club.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:55pm On Aug 10, 2015
Olaone1:
Where is that Toba sef. That dude can argue for Africa smiley

How market?

Shey na Jankara market abi na Katangwa?

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 2:17pm On Aug 11, 2015
raumdeuter:

How market?

Shey na Jankara market abi na Katangwa?
cheesy grin
No shaking
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:23pm On Aug 11, 2015
Pataki:

Na that Audi logo dey confuse them. They think it is Olympics Cup.

Very useless club.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin omo that's unfair ooo. You mean Bayern would sue audi for forgery.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:42am On Aug 12, 2015
Any updates on Ribery? I know Javi is back by October.

Still think we need one more addition but let's see how it goes

That our backup GK ehn. Make I no talk
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 12:54pm On Aug 12, 2015
airmark:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin omo that's unfair ooo. You mean Bayern would sue audi for forgery.

Na you talk am oh! No be for my mouth dem go hearsay Bayelsa Mumunich dey celebrate one useless Audi Cup. lipsrsealed

Afterall, no be dere papa win UEFA Super Cup last night, the one wey Alago prostrate for. cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:23pm On Aug 12, 2015
Pataki:

Na you talk am oh! No be for my mouth dem go hearsay Bayelsa Mumunich dey celebrate one useless Audi Cup. lipsrsealed

Afterall, no be dere papa win UEFA Super Cup last night, the one wey Alago prostrate for. cheesy

We gree na our Papa win Super Cup last night

How is your Papa West Ham doing? I heard they were knocked out of Europa cup playoff by Romanian gypsies

How true is that?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 3:15pm On Aug 12, 2015
Bendtner una step papa from Wolfsburg says hi! grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
Kouyate says Bawo ni in in Wollof language

Imagine Kouyate who was playing football with orange and oval shaped coconut till his teenage years sodomised Assanal

What a useless club

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:17pm On Aug 12, 2015
Pataki:
Bendtner una step papa from Wolfsburg says hi! grin

But it still amazes me how a useless player like bendtner would reduce a whole Bayern to nothing. grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:32pm On Aug 12, 2015
airmark:

But it still amazes me how a useless player like bendtner would reduce a whole Bayern to nothing. grin grin grin

This is what Andre Ayew reduce the Chelsea legend to

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:36pm On Aug 12, 2015
Lol at Effenberg putting Shaqiri on blast

Kwekee is Stoke actually paying Shaq €6m a year? Haha season 3 episode 9 of Maga don pay shout Hallelujah
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:40pm On Aug 12, 2015
raumdeuter:

This is what Andre Ayew reduce the Chelsea legend to

Andre ayew is a big name where he came from, scoring goals regularly in france. But for some one who has spent almost 10 years of his career always on loan and scored only 9 club goals since 2007 to have scored Bayern is not acceptable. All the Bavarian defenders should be tied to a van and dragged on the streets of munich for 3 hours. And then flogged with 99 strokes of cain. You should hide your face somewhere dayo!!! Pataki come and see Dayo oooo.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 9:47pm On Aug 12, 2015
airmark:

As useless as Bendtner was in the Premier League, he was unstoppable by that useless team in Germany. Even their coach was looking like someone that 'igbe ngbon' (persin wey wan shiiit).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:50pm On Aug 12, 2015
raumdeuter:
Kouyate says Bawo ni in in Wollof language

Imagine Kouyate who was playing football with orange and oval shaped coconut till his teenage years sodomised Assanal

What a useless club
Hahaha they made Angelo Ogbonna look like Franz Beckanbauer and Baresi combined

The nigga didn't even know what stadium he was playing in

metro.co.uk/2015/08/10/west-hams-angelo-ogbonna-thinks-he-played-against-arsenal-at-wembley-not-emirates-stadium-5335007/

Bwahahaha! Sonning in the 3rd degree
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 9:54pm On Aug 12, 2015
airmark:

Andre ayew is a big name where he came from, scoring goals regularly in france. But for some one who has spent almost 10 years of his career always on loan and scored only 9 club goals since 2007 to have scored Bayern is not acceptable. All the Bavarian defenders should be tied to a van and dragged on the streets of munich for 3 hours. And then flogged with 99 strokes of cain. You should hide your face somewhere dayo!!! Pataki come and see Dayo oooo.
Laff go tear my pata tonight. cheesy

This is how to expose Dayo. We are here talking of a Bendtner who has just barely two goals in 18 appearances in that BurnThisLeagueDown sodomizing Alago and his useless defence. Abi no be the same Alago of World Cup again? Abi Terry win World Cup again? He is talking of Ayew. LOL! The same Bendtner that could not even get near the 18 yard box of Arsenal some days ago.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 9:58pm On Aug 12, 2015
Pataki:

As useless as Bendtner was in the Premier League, he was unstoppable by that useless team in Germany. Even their coach was looking like someone that 'igbe ngbon' (persin wey wan shiiit).

Bendtner has scored vs Chelsea, even scored vs Barca at Nou camp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdj7FF9mPi8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xQb62okuGI

But Kouyate? Olhun maje ka ri ohun ti ko da

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.