Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,801 members, 7,866,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:35 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (567) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1092385 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:20pm On Nov 05, 2016
Pataki:

Ani baba nla oponu ni e! So in that your foolish apari adaba head, because your useless team drew with Hoffenheim, it is a validation for Fraudiola not to hold on to a win for just 45 mins?

Are you sure Dayo graduated from any university at all? He reasons like a stark illiterate, who never saw electric light before.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 10:49pm On Nov 05, 2016
airmark:

Are you sure Dayo graduated from any university at all? He reasons like a stark illiterate, who never saw electric light before.

I heard he graduated with a pass after 15 years of meritorious foolishness at OAU.

7 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 11:00pm On Nov 05, 2016
A40:

This is what phools like Pataki should read and weep. Yet he is boasting about going to twerk for Nelly at a night club

Even me wey dey him age range dey feel somehow

How much more a shameless old cyber igun like Pataki wey go soon 50

Tani dash weyrey yi ni 29 years of age? See Ajakaja-40 trying to claim, he is in his late twenties?! Opuro buruku!

Wetin you dey feel somehow for? No one here is a cyber useless dog except you. So a 29 year old man can make you ronu over your useless cyber-dog life? Ko ni da fun eni to so ile-aiye e, di idakuda! grin

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:51am On Nov 06, 2016
A40:

https://fcbayern.com/en/news/2016/11/fcb-wear-shirts-made-from-ocean-plastic

Its not accidental that two of the biggest clubs in football were chosen to represent this noble environmental cause. You don't expect these binary and simple minded troglodytes to understand it

Its a competition between dumb and dumber. Pataki and airmark on who is more foolish

They cant even be bothered to do a basic research on the jersey

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:29am On Nov 06, 2016
raumdeuter:

Its a competition between dumb and dumber. Pataki and airmark on who is more foolish

Why would anyone bother to do research on reasons for wearing boring vests to play football?. We saw bayern dorning uninspiring jersey , that was all. You can dish out stories behind it for your visionless mugu, bankydavid. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:56am On Nov 06, 2016
airmark:

Why would anyone bother to do research on reasons for wearing boring vests to play football?. We saw bayern dorning uninspiring jersey , that was all. You can dish out stories behind it for your visionless mugu, bankydavid. cheesy

The news is all over the interwebs but since you arent literate enough to check for yourself mumu

[img]http://twitter.com/adidasfootball/status/794463953057382400/photo/1[/img]

[img]http://twitter.com/realmadriden/status/794464454448705541?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw[/img]

https://twitter.com/realmadriden/status/794464454448705541?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:34am On Nov 06, 2016
Pataki:

Tani dash weyrey yi ni 29 years of age? See Ajakaja-40 trying to claim, he is in his late twenties?! Opuro buruku!

Wetin you dey feel somehow for? No one here is a cyber useless dog except you. So a 29 year old man can make you ronu over your useless cyber-dog life? Ko ni da fun eni to so ile-aiye e, di idakuda! grin
I hate to break it to you Sourceki Bobriskyy but A-40 was very much in his Teens when he joined this forum. Not everybody is operating on the unique frequency of your senselessness. Maybe its the 40 on my name that is confusing that your agbon seme brain. The mind boggles

You are a special breed of eediot, an asinwin that would stare at a carton of juice because CONCENTRATE is written on it. GOH-DUNCE

Of course a 29 year old coaching in one of the top leagues in Europe is enough to make any sensible human being in his age range think. You low expectation having muthaphucka

No one wants to be a go go dancing cyber igun like you who still uploads twerk videos on youtube at almost 45 or brags about going to watch Nelly

Oponu adojutini

6 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 7:45am On Nov 06, 2016
raumdeuter:

If its to point out grammar that the oponu has not finished understanding that is where you would see Sourceki in all his phoolishness trying to source us out

I have never seen such a daft oxygen thief in my life. We are in the age of information but Pataki would rather gyrate on the pole of ignorance

What a useless igun

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 8:39am On Nov 06, 2016
raumdeuter:

You are really dangerously daft! Your useless team wore a recycled product which is one-off thing, so what? While you and that your useless Ajakaja are doing so-called basic research, the whole world sees your jersey as typical aso-inule and an interhouse sport wear. Deal with the stinging reality and move on with that your daft apari head.

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:56am On Nov 06, 2016
Pataki:

You are really dangerously daft! Your useless team wore a recycled product which is one-off thing, so what? While you and that your useless Ajakaja are doing so-called basic research, the whole world sees your jersey as typical aso-inule and an interhouse sport wear. Deal with the stinging reality and move on with that your daft apari head.
They need to bleach your agbon seme brain with Hypo.

If you were not experiencing warapa of the eye you shoulda known that isn't Bayern's usual shirt

Phoolish and ignorant old yob. I've told you before, just because you peddle and use bleaching cream doesn't make you enlightened

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 8:59am On Nov 06, 2016
A40:

I hate to break it to you Sourceki Bobriskyy but A-40 was very much in his Teens when he joined this forum. Not everybody is operating on the unique frequency of your senselessness. Maybe its the 40 on my name that is confusing that your agbon seme brain. The mind boggles

You are a special breed of eediot, an asinwin that would stare at a carton of juice because CONCENTRATE is written on it. GOH-DUNCE

Of course a 29 year old coaching in one of the top leagues in Europe is enough to make any sensible human being in his age range think. You low expectation having muthaphucka

No one wants to be a go go dancing cyber igun like you who still uploads twerk videos on youtube at almost 45 or brags about going to watch Nelly

Oponu adojutini

Ramuzaki sends you Bayern jersey as a reward for your Ajakaja followership, you foolishly come on this board to be boasting that you are buying Bayern jersey as merchandise. Opuro buruku! Your mates are buying properties across the globe, managing clubs with reputation, enjoying exotic holidays here and there, apoda40 is coming online to boast about obtaining a mere Bayern merchandise. You this ediotic troglodyte suffering from inferiority complex!

You are a BLOODY LIAR. You are certainly closer to your 50s, yet the famous ajakaja didinrin is trying to claim he is in twenties. That was how the other day, you were denying you don't live in Ghana. Ko ni ragba fun eni to panel beat your life with that pristine foolishness.

Tell us what you achieved with your hopeless life thus far, the ediot will say he is playing golf. What an audacious foolishness! grin The other day, how did PetroRico define you as on the ManU thread? Everyone sees you for the hopeless cyber-nuisance rancid dog that you professionally are. Heaven and earth shall pass away, but your immaculate idiocy shall forever stink the whole place. What a legacy!

Obun-olorun!

10 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 9:02am On Nov 06, 2016
A40:

They need to bleach your agbon seme brain with Hypo.

If you were not experiencing warapa of the eye you shoulda known that isn't Bayern's usual shirt

Phoolish and ignorant old yob. I've told you before, just because you peddle and use bleaching cream doesn't make you enlightened

I told you are suffering from warapa of the brain earlier. You reply me with warapa of the eye.

Invent your own style of writing instead of copying me. You this inferiority complexed gerbil! angry
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:44am On Nov 06, 2016
Pataki:

Ramuzaki sends you Bayern jersey as a reward for your Ajakaja followership, you foolishly come on this board to be boasting that you are buying Bayern jersey as merchandise. Opuro buruku! Your mates are buying properties across the globe, managing clubs with reputation, enjoying exotic holidays here and there, apoda40 is coming online to boast about obtaining a mere Bayern merchandise. You this ediotic troglodyte suffering from inferiority complex!

You are a BLOODY LIAR. You are certainly closer to your 50s, yet the famous ajakaja didinrin is trying to claim he is in twenties. That was how the other day, you were denying you don't live in Ghana. Ko ni ragba fun eni to panel beat your life with that pristine foolishness.

Tell us what you achieved with your hopeless life thus far, the ediot will say he is playing golf. What an audacious foolishness! grin The other day, how did PetroRico define you as on the ManU thread? Everyone sees you for the hopeless cyber-nuisance rancid dog that you professionally are. Heaven and earth shall pass away, but your immaculate idiocy shall forever stink the whole place. What a legacy!

Obun-olorun!
Hahaha look at this pitiful old cyber igun. Even the devil is weeping at your ignorance

Omugo didinrindato. From a very young age I have always been putting my money where my mouth is. I am not a mere Up Gunners noisemaking charlatan like you

I don't know why you are listing achievements of people below their 30's that you have not matched even in your mid 40's. What an imbècile

You hopeless phool. You have been wafting aimlessly like iso round Europe without anything to show for it besides salsa, kizomba and other awadacious gyrations you have picked up on your way.

Your mates are CEOs, lawmakers, commisioners and captains of industries, this fetid old phool is on a faceless forum bragging about going to V.I.P of a club in 2016. Aiye that we were doing during our A-levels over 10 years ago. Cheiii! You need C.A.C Agbala Itura walahi. Aye ti so agadagodo l'orun e

You this bush, phoolish and unexposed talaka Ibadan boy.

I don't blame you for thinking I'm close to 50. When you move with older folks you reason like them. So when one speaks with intelligence beyond their years, this is your default mechanism to make you feel better and cope with your radioactive stewpidity.

Of course. Those are real and proper grown man hobbies. Golf and basketball. Not a phaggot like you that goes to gay bars to dance salsa and whatever sodomite dance in vogue at the moment. Name 1 important or successful person that engages in your senseless hobby. I'll wait

Nobody cares about the opinion of a hopeless winking phaggot Stan like Pietro Rico. You heauxs are only useful for halfwitted snide remarks.

Adofuro oshi! Continue in your phoolishness. Obama was your age when he was sworn into office. You are busy forming Sunday Dagboru ontop Nairaland. Your idiocy

8 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:49am On Nov 06, 2016
Pataki:

I told you are suffering from warapa of the brain earlier. You reply me with warapa of the eye.

Invent your own style of writing instead of copying me. You this inferiority complexed gerbil! angry
Shut up that sem€n receptacle you call a mouth.

What did you invent and who is copying this delusional ret@rd

This your shameless self aggrandizement is further proof of your deep seated inferiority complex

Attention whöre

6 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 11:03am On Nov 06, 2016
A40:

Hahaha look at this pitiful old cyber igun. Even the devil is weeping at your ignorance

Omugo didinrindato. From a very young age I have always been putting my money where my mouth is. I am not a mere Up Gunners noisemaking charlatan like you

I don't know why you are listing achievements of people below their 30's that you have not matched even in your mid 40's. What an imbècile

You hopeless phool. You have been wafting aimlessly like iso round Europe without anything to show for it besides salsa, kizomba and other awadacious gyrations you have picked up on your way.

Your mates are CEOs, lawmakers, commisioners and captains of industries, this fetid old phool is on a faceless forum bragging about going to V.I.P of a club in 2016. Aiye that we were doing during our A-levels over 10 years ago. Cheiii! You need C.A.C Agbala Itura walahi. Aye ti so agadagodo l'orun e

You this bush, phoolish and unexposed talaka Ibadan boy.

LOL! You will cry blood on this thread by the time I am done with you. Did you not come on this board to be boasting of buying Bayern Jersey only for me to bust your ediotic bubble that Ramuzaki sends you jersey time and time again? Alinco-boy-boy feeling funky!

When you were asked what was your lifetime achievement, what did you mention? You go about playing golf. Who knows whether you are nothing but an errand boy on the golf course, seeing men of your age living the life that you so want to achieve. Little wonder a 29 year old man as a coach sets you thinking about your foolish life so badly. There is really more to life that hopelessly barking and licking ramuzaki's nipplés on this board. Buying you jersey should never be your lifetime achievement and something to come on the forum to be boasting about. Apoda omo! Shogbo?!

PS: I can see you have returned to edit your post and add more balderdash to what I have quoted above. You are really hopeless. I will not bother responding to the gibberish you have added. It is senseless and plain idiotic verbiage. I am off to the gym this Sunday morning. Man shall not get beer-belle in this early teenage years of my life. grin

Inferiority complex suffering Ajakaja. You are free to punch your keypad and type your dull responses again, copying and pasting my words and thoughts. I am off to the real world.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 11:08am On Nov 06, 2016
Pataki:

A40:

Shut up that sem€n receptacle you call a mouth.

What did you invent and who is copying this delusional ret@rd

This your shameless self aggrandizement is further proof of your deep seated inferiority complex

Attention whöre

And yet again, he does the same thing! Be innovative for once you this nuisance of a human being. Copying and pasting everything Pataki says to him.

What a dunce. No wonder PietroRico called you a microcephalous crëtin! grin

7 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:12am On Nov 06, 2016
Pataki:

And yet again, he does the same thing! Be innovative for once you this nuisance of a human being. Copying and pasting everything Pataki says to him.

Thats why dayo loves him to the bone marrow. He has no ideas of his own. David banky is competing with him in that regards

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:19pm On Nov 06, 2016
Pataki:

You are extremely phoolish. Why don't you go to the Patents Office and claim ownership of the words 'inferiority complex'

I think you have started sniffing that your shalanga again. What a m0ronic coprophilliac

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:31pm On Nov 06, 2016
Pataki:

LOL! You will cry blood on this thread by the time I am done with you. Did you not come on this board to be boasting of buying Bayern Jersey only for me to bust your ediotic bubble that Ramuzaki sends you jersey time and time again? Alinco-boy-boy feeling funky!

When you were asked what was your lifetime achievement, what did you mention? You go about playing golf. Who knows whether you are nothing but an errand boy on the golf course, seeing men of your age living the life that you so want to achieve. Little wonder a 29 year old man as a coach sets you thinking about your foolish life so badly. There is really more to life that hopelessly barking and licking ramuzaki's nipplés on this board. Buying you jersey should never be your lifetime achievement and something to come on the forum to be boasting about. Apoda omo! Shogbo?!

PS: I can see you have returned to edit your post and add more balderdash to what I have quoted above. You are really hopeless. I will not bother responding to the gibberish you have added. It is senseless and plain idiotic verbiage. I am off to the gym this Sunday morning. Man shall not get beer-belle in this early teenage years of my life. grin

Inferiority complex suffering Ajakaja. You are free to punch your keypad and type your dull responses again, copying and pasting my words and thoughts. I am off to the real world.

Bwahahaha see this aged tw@t. When I bludgeon you to submission as I always do you would start asking for permission to fall out like a Corporal would ask from his ASP. You go swallow otapiapia last last

Bubble werey wo lo burst iwo Oloriburuku Bobriskyy yi. Thanks to me everybody knows you as a go go dancing gypsy. Only a certified weyrey alaso like you would shamelessly brag about raising awareness for dance in another man's country.

Ewu Gambia. You are raising AWARENESS FOR IJO at almost 50 years of age. Ewoo! What a stewpid omorapala. I have never encountered such an awadacious creature in my life. So that is your biggest achievement in life?

The people I have sat, drank and shared tables with na him your obi dey do errand boy for, no be say sere kambia. You would never find them at your go go dancing joints. That is why I sound like a 50 year old to you and you sound like a prepubescent teenage girl to everyone else. Them say small boy wey wash him hand go chop with elders. Na A-40 dem dey talk about

A low expectation having mofo like you would never see the need to appraise himself. That is why you are in your mid 40's and still get excited and moist when phaggots and transvestites like your youtube videos

Words are not just enough to express how stewpid and how much of a failure you are at everything

It is gym lasan you are going to wey you dey do ikede fun gbogbo adugbo. Your case is beyond just inferiority complex. You have a serious mental problem. What an insecure little biatch

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 12:47pm On Nov 06, 2016
airmark:

Thats why dayo loves him to the bone marrow. He has no ideas of his own. David banky is competing with him in that regards

His thought process is very shallow. He cannot process any single idea on his own. That is why a 29 year old man as a coach for Hoffenheim is causing him great sorrow and regret.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:57pm On Nov 06, 2016
Pataki:

His thought process is very shallow. He cannot process any single idea on his own. That is why a 29 year old man as a coach for Hoffenheim is causing him great sorrow and regret.
I don't expect a m0ron whose most remarkable achievements in life are twerking for Nelly in V.I.P and Raising Dance Awareness to understand what was implied

By the time you realize your phoolishness I just hope it won't be too late. Even apoche cra cra that is fellating you now would leave you to your devices like he did when you dropped that grammatical nuke

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2016
Dem no dey mention my name complete again grin ... 2 scared lil girls grin grin grin ...

A40 and RAUDMEUTER one love !
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:40pm On Nov 06, 2016
Are RB Leipzig trying to do a Kaiserslautern? Eleyi ti ko ja be careful oh

Davidbanky:
Dem no dey mention my name complete again grin ... 2 scared lil girls grin grin grin ...

A40 and RAUDMEUTER one love !
After 'Sourcing Out' that oloriburuku Bobriskyy as an ignorant empty barrel. Oju ti ti weyrey alaso ko le ta si e mo

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:24pm On Nov 06, 2016
Leipzig are now joint tops on the table and still unbeaten
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by inFamouz: 6:33pm On Nov 06, 2016
oshe, liepzig na de real deal, dem no de ever cut ticket.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:00pm On Nov 07, 2016
Boatank with an adductor muscle injury.

Leipzig are planning to build a 70k seater stadium , Seems they have big plans

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:22pm On Nov 07, 2016
raumdeuter:
Boatank with an adductor muscle injury.

Leipzig are planning to build a 70k seater stadium , Seems they have big plans
The same adductor issue that plagued him at the Euros? When apoche cra cra was told Boateng was being micro-managed and his place was never under threat he was yarning opaks as usual

I heard he should be back after the break

Would RB Leipzig have enough fans to fill a 70k stadium? That's a very ambitious project for a club formed in 2009

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:42pm On Nov 07, 2016
A40:

The same adductor issue that plagued him at the Euros? When apoche cra cra was told Boateng was being micro-managed and his place was never under threat he was yarning opaks as usual

Would RB Leipzig have enough fans to fill a 70k stadium? That's a very ambitious project for a club formed in 2009

You should know that airmark is a demented person. Boatank needs to rest that adductor muscle before it becomes recurring

iirc Leipzig is the one of the few club from East Germany in top flight, The Bundesliga currently is dominated by West Germany side of the league because after the wall fell West Germany was seen as more prosperous and used to the capitalistic world of football The east Germans couldnt cope and most of their clubs died or just relegated into lower divisions

Leipzig is seen as their hope and identity now for most East Germans
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:52pm On Nov 07, 2016
A40:

The same adductor issue that plagued him at the Euros? [s]When apoche cra cra was told Boateng was being micro-managed and his place was never under threat he was yarning opaks as usual
Would RB Leipzig have enough fans to fill a 70k stadium? That's a very ambitious project for a club formed in 2009[/s]

raumdeuter:

You should know that airmark is a demented person. Boatank needs to rest that adductor muscle before it becomes recurring
[s]
iirc Leipzig is the one of the few club from East Germany in top flight, The Bundesliga currently is dominated by West Germany side of the league because after the wall fell West Germany was seen as more prosperous and used to the capitalistic world of football The east Germans couldnt cope and most of their clubs died or just relegated into lower divisions

Leipzig is seen as their hope and identity now for most East Germans[/s]

Ori eyin mejeji o pe rara. So it was the adductor abi na conductor dey make am shout halleluyah at the euros ? It was adductor that made him to be forming epileptic patient at the sight of messi's boot? It was adductor that was responsible for his calamitous displays over the years. Pa rahmuzaki and his ajakaja at it again. cheesy

[img]http:///media/7-06-2016/6Sls56.gif[/img]

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:11pm On Nov 07, 2016
airmark:
Ori eyin mejeji o pe rara. So it was the adductor abi na conductor dey make am shout halleluyah at the euros ? It was adductor that made him to be forming epileptic patient at the sight of messi's boot? It was adductor that was responsible for his calamitous displays over the years. Pa rahmuzaki and his ajakaja at it again. cheesy

Apoche cra cra displaying foolishness as expected
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:20pm On Nov 07, 2016
airmark:

[img]http:///media/7-06-2016/6Sls56.gif[/img]
You are the S.I unit of stewpidity walahi. We are talking of your phoolish claims of Boateng's position being under threat while any reasonable person could see that he started the season with an adductor issue that is looking like a recurrent one you are bringing up irrelevant megedefegede.

Where were Messi's boots when Boateng reduced him to tears at the Maracana? Didn't Boateng still make Euro All star XI?

CL Winner, World Cup winner. No defender in your useless league can boast of that. Eat your heart out apoche cra cra

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:39pm On Nov 07, 2016
raumdeuter:

Leipzig is seen as their hope and identity now for most East Germans
If I had a dollar for each of his m0ronic predictions.

We get Dortmund right after the break so Boateng's fitness is very crucial

As for RB they are definitely a very entertaining team to watch. And young too. With Sabitzer, Klostermann, Poulsen, Werner, Selke, Keita and Oliver Burke. I look forward to our matchup against them. Not playing in Europe also works in their favor and I worry for the likes of Schalke and Neverkusen who are still faffing around

I think if RB can be successful then getting fans might be easier. The Eastern region isn't exactly swimming in money but it helps that they have a billionaire owner and BuLi tickets. They just need to expand without racking up debt like Schalke have

They are filling up their 43k stadium so potential is there

(1) (2) (3) ... (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.