Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,660 members, 7,865,666 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:55 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (568) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1092067 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 7:05pm On Nov 07, 2016
A40:

If I had a dollar for each of his m0ronic predictions.

We get Dortmund right after the break so Boateng's fitness is very crucial

As for RB they are definitely a very entertaining team to watch. And young too. With Sabitzer, Klostermann, Poulsen, Werner, Selke, Keita and Oliver Burke. I look forward to our matchup against them. Not playing in Europe also works in their favor and I worry for the likes of Schalke and Neverkusen who are still faffing around

I think if RB can be successful then getting fans might be easier. The Eastern region isn't exactly swimming in money but it helps that they have a billionaire owner and BuLi tickets. They just need to expand without racking up debt like Schalke have

They are filling up their 43k stadium so potential is there

RB have a policy of not signing anyone over 25yrs so they are a very young and entertaining team but short on experience, maybe if they hit Europe they will relax on their policy

Its a Ragnick project and lets see how he handles it after his not too good adventure with Schalke
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:56pm On Nov 07, 2016
A40:

You are the S.I unit of stewpidity walahi. We are talking of your phoolish claims of Boateng's position being under threat while any reasonable person could see that he started the season with an adductor issue that is looking like a recurrent one you are bringing up irrelevant megedefegede.

When you were praising boathand as the best defender this season, even when he was busy prostrating for attackers up and down and exposing neuer anyhow, you didnt know he had adductor injury. Ajakaja bi ti e, lo ma je enu e. cheesy Now that he is injured you are here telling stories. Hummels' 2nd name is injury and he showed he was managing it in some matches, but ancelotti knowing he is the leader in that defence wont joke with him. He is the best bayern defender for now. After boathand allowed atm to score that easy goal, the following league match alago was benched straight away. Mind you, no report of any abductor or conductor injury for him sitting on the bench. In fact your boss said it was rotation. Whether injured or not, boathand is known to be a useless and calamitous defender, who only plays above average once in a blue moon against strong attacking sides. Martinez, aguero, lewandowski in dortmund, ozil, hazard, messi and co, have all exposed his wack defensive skills. In fact hazard made neuer to vex for him as he just jumped up instead of marking hazard, and that oluomo released a powerful shot that sailed into the net. If neuer was holding stone, he would have thrown it at the useless defender. The only defender he is better than in chelsea right now is zouma, because he is still recuperating from injury. cool

Look at neuer's reaction after hazard ra.ped boathand and scored. Neuer must have said '' who brought this murf*ck** here as a central defender?, get lost id.iot ''

[img]http:///media/3-07-2016/asWcKJ.gif[/img]

Look at Mr. Adductor here, he needed agbada, so he could completely execute his yoruba action of prostrating for elders.

[img]http:///media/9-28-2016/SswB0r.gif[/img]

A40:

If I had a dollar for each of his m0ronic predictions.

cheesy You wouldn't have a dollar now. You are too dull to know how to make money. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:45pm On Nov 07, 2016
airmark:

When you were praising boathand as the best defender this season, even when he was busy prostrating for attackers up and down and exposing neuer anyhow, you didnt know he had adductor injury. Ajakaja bi ti e, lo ma je enu e. cheesy Now that he is injured you are here telling stories. Hummels' 2nd name is injury and he showed he was managing it in some matches, but ancelotti knowing he is the leader in that defence wont joke with him. He is the best bayern defender for now. After boathand allowed atm to score that easy goal, the following league match alago was benched straight away. Mind you, no report of any abductor or conductor injury for him sitting on the bench. In fact your boss said it was rotation. Whether injured or not, boathand is known to be a useless and calamitous defender, who only plays above average once in a blue moon against strong attacking sides. Martinez, aguero, lewandowski in dortmund, ozil, hazard, messi and co, have all exposed his wack defensive skills. In fact hazard made neuer to vex for him as he just jumped up instead of marking hazard, and that oluomo released a powerful shot that sailed into the net. If neuer was holding stone, he would have thrown it at the useless defender. The only defender he is better than in chelsea right now is zouma, because he is still recuperating from injury. cool

Look at neuer's reaction after hazard ra.ped boathand and scored. Neuer must have said '' who brought this murf*ck** here as a central defender?, get lost id.iot ''

[img]http:///media/3-07-2016/asWcKJ.gif[/img]

Look at Mr. Adductor here, he needed agbada, so he could completely execute his yoruba action of prostrating for elders.

[img]http:///media/9-28-2016/SswB0r.gif[/img]

cheesy You wouldn't have a dollar now. You are too dull to know how to make money. cheesy

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:55pm On Nov 07, 2016
airmark:

Haha you are quite a daft individual. Boateng has been battling injuries since the Euros, the same injury. You are a stark illiterate on how sports science works. You claimed Boateng was benched due to poor play only for him to start the next game. Why do coaches deploy rotation you stewpid apoche cra cra?

Hummels was subsequently given the same treatment and your m0ronic self came here to give watery excuses

Phoolish eran iya oshogbo dropping ignorance as usual. Oya tell us what injury Hummels is suffering from. You think this is Aro where you can impress your fellow lunatics with your tales by moonlight.

Löw, Jupp, Pep, Ancelotti keep using this useless defender. If that doesn't tell you you are a senseless individual by now I don't know what will

David Lulz led his nation to disgrace at the hands of a Boateng led central defense and is on international exile as we speak, or Cahill who cannot even make England team anymore.

I would say something is wrong with your brain if you had one

Where were Messi and Agüero to expose Boateng when it mattered most, Lewa is still angry at Boateng for shutting him down at Wembley.

airmark:

See this obtuse apoche cra cra that was crying for Ibime's dough less than 24 hours ago. Someone young enough to call you broda or egbon under Yoruba tradition. Oponu alailojuti. I was going to challenge your Javi Martinez never played a big match for Spain at CB claim back then, but how would you have paid up? Asinwin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 10:25pm On Nov 07, 2016
A40:
[s]
Haha you are quite a daft individual. Boateng has been battling injuries since the Euros, the same injury. You are a stark illiterate on how sports science works. You claimed Boateng was benched due to poor play only for him to start the next game. Why do coaches deploy rotation you stewpid apoche cra cra?

Hummels was subsequently given the same treatment and your m0ronic self came here to give watery excuses

Phoolish eran iya oshogbo dropping ignorance as usual. Oya tell us what injury Hummels is suffering from. You think this is Aro where you can impress your fellow lunatics with your tales by moonlight.

Löw, Jupp, Pep, Ancelotti keep using this useless defender. If that doesn't tell you you are a senseless individual by now I don't know what will[/s]

David Lulz led his nation to disgrace at the hands of a Boateng led central defense and is on international exile as we speak, or Cahill who cannot even make England team anymore.

[s]I would say something is wrong with your brain if you had one

Where were Messi and Agüero to expose Boateng when it mattered most, Lewa is still angry at Boateng for shutting him down at Wembley.

See this obtuse apoche cra cra that was crying for Ibime's dough less than 24 hours ago. Someone young enough to call you broda or egbon under Yoruba tradition. Oponu alailojuti. I was going to challenge your Javi Martinez never played a big match for Spain at CB claim back then, but how would you have paid up? Asinwin[/s]

Among all the senseless lines that you wrote , the emboldened made me laugh out to the surprise of people here. grin grin grin Boathand-led central defence, you are a confirmed ajakaja40 grin grin Do you even know the meaning of someone being a leader in the defence? You just throw words around recklessly like a drunken talkative. Who in the german defence at the world cup won man of the match ? Who was selected in the competition's best 11 among the defenders? How can you be a leader when you didnt perform above other defenders consistently throughout the competition? Who was boathand leading ? Hummels, FIFA's best central defender at the world cup? You have brain trauma. cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:31pm On Nov 07, 2016
raumdeuter:

RB have a policy of not signing anyone over 25yrs so they are a very young and entertaining team but short on experience, maybe if they hit Europe they will relax on their policy

Its a Ragnick project and lets see how he handles it after his not too good adventure with Schalke
Its a neat policy tbh. The question is if they can hold on to that core when Europe's big boys come swooping down.

They would certainly need to buy if European footie comes their way

Schalke are really a mystery e be like say those Gazprom people be akagum. Rangnick might do better with more generous owners.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:18pm On Nov 07, 2016
A40:

Its a neat policy tbh. The question is if they can hold on to that core when Europe's big boys come swooping down.

They would certainly need to buy if European footie comes their way

Schalke are really a mystery e be like say those Gazprom people be akagum. Rangnick might do better with more generous owners.

Schalkes problem is that they have a lot of debt

And also the hire and fire they did in the past including the bone headed moves of hiring useless coaches

Heidel the new manager saw that they need to hire a young and progressive coach and he went after Weinzerl which IMO is a good move

They have to sell some of their asset and getting top money for Sane is one of them good thing they got a lot of money for him

Last window that was why Embolo was the major player they bought(He is now injured sef) Stambouli na esha dem buy am., The rest Baba rahman, Bentaleb, Naldo and Konoplyanka na either loan or free transfer

I think they are on the right track sha
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:21pm On Nov 07, 2016
airmark:

Among all the senseless lines that you wrote , the emboldened made me laugh out to the surprise of people here. grin grin grin Boathand-led central defence, you are a confirmed ajakaja40 grin grin Do you even know the meaning of someone being a leader in the defence? You just throw words around recklessly like a drunken talkative. Who in the german defence at the world cup won man of the match ? Who was selected in the competition's best 11 among the defenders? How can you be a leader when you didnt perform above other defenders consistently throughout the competition? Who was boathand leading ? Hummels, FIFA's best central defender at the world cup? You have brain trauma. cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are a massive m0ron. Something needs to be done about the phoolish way you interpret English words. Even an Ile-keu product should do better than that. That was how you misinterpreted Boateng's substitutions till similar thing started happening to Hummels and you started stuttering like you were caught stealing your Oga's money

Was it Hummels who didn't even finish the game vs Brazil that led the defense in that match? I used the David Lulz example because I was refering to that specific match

You need to be lobotomized walahi.

Boateng at the last World Cup sacrificed individual glory and played at RB. In the most important game of all we saw what Boateng could do.

When both players played at CB over the duration of a major tournament we saw who made Team of the tournament and we saw who didn't.

Only basic phools like you still question a proven winner like BoaTANK

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:42pm On Nov 07, 2016
A40:

You are a massive m0ron. Something needs to be done about the phoolish way you interpret English words. Even an Ile-keu product should do better than that. That was how you misinterpreted Boateng's substitutions till similar thing started happening to Hummels and you started stuttering like you were caught stealing your Oga's money

Was it Hummels who didn't even finish the game vs Brazil that led the defense in that match? I used the David Lulz example because I was refering to that specific match

You need to be lobotomized walahi.

Boateng at the last World Cup sacrificed individual glory and played at RB. In the most important game of all we saw what Boateng could do.

When both players played at CB over the duration of a major tournament we saw who made Team of the tournament and we saw who didn't.

Only basic phools like you still question a proven winner like BoaTANK

Below is your boss' favourite soccer stats website. boathand leading bayern defence, only happened in your fuke fuke brain. Hummels who didn't finish the match was rated higher than that useless defender in the match. Martesacker who came in, boathand didn't perform better than him. When i said you were a dolt, i had summarised the type of person you are. Dayo would just make a stvpid point and you wouldn't check its validity, you will start spreading it all around this section. Is it not shameful that boathand wasn't rated above luiz whose team conceded 7 goals? He didn't perform better than howedes. Unless you will curse your mentor, Pa ramuzaki, for confirming whoscored.com as a perfect tool when checking stats. I remember very well the goal oscar scored, clearly exposed boathand as a tagged-along in that world cup campaign, except in the final where he performed slightly above average. Now that whoscored has exposed your stvpidity, next time when dayo spits don't lick. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:33am On Nov 08, 2016
airmark:

Below is your boss' favourite soccer stats website. boathand leading bayern defence, only happened in your fuke fuke brain. Hummels who didn't finish the match was rated higher than that useless defender in the match. Martesacker who came in, boathand didn't perform better than him. When i said you were a dolt, i had summarised the type of person you are. Dayo would just make a stvpid point and you wouldn't check its validity, you will start spreading it all around this section. Is it not shameful that boathand wasn't rated above luiz whose team conceded 7 goals? He didn't perform better than howedes. Unless you will curse your mentor, Pa ramuzaki, for confirming whoscored.com as a perfect tool when checking stats. I remember very well the goal oscar scored, clearly exposed boathand as a tagged-along in that world cup campaign, except in the final where he performed slightly above average. Now that whoscored has exposed your stvpidity, next time when dayo spits don't lick. grin grin grin
Nothing worse than a cretin posting data that he did not bother to parse and peruse.

You are without a doubt the daftest poster to ever grace this forum.

Hummels with no block, no interception and a paltry 73% pass completion from 15 attempts was rated higher than Boateng and your lazy eye did not communicate to your brain that something was amiss?

We need to smash your head, extract its contents and feed it to my neighbor's boerboels.

Wa naa. Who did your ancestors offend? This stewpidity is too much for one man

You just quote ratings like an eediot, no brake, no jam and no sense. A joro jara joro

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:47am On Nov 08, 2016
A40:

[s]Nothing worse than a cretin posting data that he did not bother to parse and peruse.

You are without a doubt the daftest poster to ever grace this forum.

Hummels with no block, no interception and a paltry 73% pass completion from 15 attempts was rated higher than Boateng and your lazy eye did not communicate to your brain that something was amiss?

We need to smash your head, extract its contents and feed it to my neighbor's boerboels.

Wa naa. Who did your ancestors offend? This stewpidity is too much for one man

You just quote ratings like an eediot, no brake, no jam and no sense. A joro jara joro
[/s]

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Now you could see how you disgraced yourself , calling the poorest cb in german colours, a leader. No more shifting of post, what remains now is to abuse me and whoscored.com. Waiting for your mentor to come and flog you outta here, for attempting to fault his best site. cheesy cheesy cheesy

See the german defence leader, being turned like amala by one visionless mugu (shout out to ibime). Ori a40 yi ti gbale sha. This boathand is not better than chidi nwanu cheesy cheesy cheesy

[img]http://heavyeditorial.files./2014/07/osar.gif[/img]
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Professorfrisky: 9:06am On Nov 08, 2016
Airmarkpkasso, boateng is a world class defender. Take it or leave it.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:10am On Nov 08, 2016
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Now you could see how you disgraced yourself , calling the poorest cb in german colours, a leader. No more shifting of post, what remains now is to abuse me and whoscored.com. Waiting for your mentor to come and flog you outta here, for attempting to fault his best site. cheesy cheesy cheesy

See the german defence leader, being turned like amala by one visionless mugu (shout out to ibime). Ori a40 yi ti gbale sha. This boathand is not better than chidi nwanu cheesy cheesy cheesy

[img]http://heavyeditorial.files./2014/07/osar.gif[/img]
Apa ni e se. At least you have learned now not to post senseless ratings without putting your brains to task thanks to me.

Data in the hands of a clueless cretin like you is useless. What was Hummels achievement that earned him a higher rating the apoche cra cra cannot answer. After showing him Hummels's numbers the phucktard is shocked at his ignorance

From the 1st to the 89th minute where was Oscar? The match started at 0-0 all up to the 7th goal. What was the significance of this goal and why wasn't it scored sooner

Arguing with you is like playing whac-a-mole. Where I keep whacking all your never ending senseless points

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:21am On Nov 08, 2016
A40:

[s]Apa ni e se. At least you have learned now not to post senseless ratings without putting your brains to task thanks to me.

Data in the hands of a clueless cretin like you is useless. What was Hummels achievement that earned him a higher rating the apoche cra cra cannot answer. After showing him Hummels's numbers the person is shocked at his ignorance

From the 1st to the 89th minute where was Oscar? The match started at 0-0 all up to the 7th goal. What was the significance of this goal and why wasn't it scored sooner

Arguing with you is like playing whac-a-mole. Where I keep whacking all your never ending senseless points[/s]

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Are you insane? He was rated as one of the poorest players in the german team, along with howedes. What other analysis needed again? All has been considered and hummels and lahm performed better than boathand . The site your boss always use to defend his ratings is what you slave is faulting ? Do you know more than pa ramuzaki, your trainer? What other thing to pull out when whoscored had already put boathand where he belonged in that match ? Below is what your mentor wrote about www.whoscored.com , you have a lot to learn fro Dayo. Visionless mugu cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:25am On Nov 08, 2016
Professorfrisky:
No mind apoche cra cra. As the legendary Pete Edochie once said a cow or in apoche cra cra's case we can say: "a he-goat that is in a hurry to go to America would return as corned beef"

Let him be doing agidi. When we began these arguments Boateng had not amassed these many accolades. That's the irony.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:25am On Nov 08, 2016
Professorfrisky:

Ofcourse, Howedes is also a world class defender.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:39am On Nov 08, 2016
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Are you insane? He was rated as one of the poorest players in the german team, along with howedes. What other analysis needed again? All has been considered and hummels and lahm performed better than boathand . The site your boss always use to defend his ratings is what you slave is faulting ? Do you know more than pa ramuzaki, your trainer? What other thing to pull out when whoscored had already put boathand where he belonged in that match ? Below is what your mentor said about www.whoscored.com , you have a lot to learn fro Dayo. Visionless mugu cheesy
This apoche cra cra atoro bara is extremely phoolish. What were the stats used to arrive at the ratings?

There are sites that rated Boateng higher than Hummels. Stats are the only constant. If you were not such a mindless ewu gambia you would ask yourself what Hummels did to get rated higher?

0 blocks
0 interceptions
0 aerial duels won
73% pass completion from a measly 15 passes

You redefine the word illiterate. You have never interpreted anything with intelligence in your life!

Show us where Hummels outperformed Boateng in that match.

Weyrey alaso

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:44am On Nov 08, 2016
airmark:

Ofcourse, Howedes is also a world class defender.
Höwedes that Kimmich and Hector have chased from starting lineup. Even at sarcasm you still sound ret@rded

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:20pm On Nov 08, 2016
A40:

[s]This apoche cra cra atoro bara is extremely phoolish. What were the stats used to arrive at the ratings?

There are sites that rated Boateng higher than Hummels. Stats are the only constant. If you were not such a mindless ewu gambia you would ask yourself what Hummels did to get rated higher?

0 blocks
0 interceptions
0 aerial duels won
73% pass completion from a measly 15 passes

You redefine the word illiterate. You have never interpreted anything with intelligence in your life!

Show us where Hummels outperformed Boateng in that match.

Weyrey alaso[/s]

Dopemu. If you have any different view from that best football stats website's, be blunt and call whoscored.com a useless site. Call anyone recommending it, a lunatic and let apari dayo pounce on you. I trust him he will give you headbutt in your mouth grin grin For now whoscored.com has shown to us boathand was as useless as howedes in that match. He led nobody in that match cheesy
Meanwhile, you called me atoro bara? cheesy If you are referring to our hazard's money then as expected you are senseless. We proved everyone wrong that hazard actually performed better than what many believed and we got money from that, no matter how small. I dont need to prove anything to you about my financial status. If you dont know the fun attached, then you are probably a miserable ajakaja. The money is in my paypal, any moment from now will be disbursed, if you like kill yourself. Hazard, tier 2 player saying hi cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:46pm On Nov 08, 2016
airmark:

Dopemu. If you have any different view from that best football stats website's, be blunt and call whoscored.com a useless site. Call anyone recommending it, a lunatic and let apari dayo pounce on you. I trust him he will give you headbutt in your mouth grin grin For now whoscored.com has shown to us boathand was as useless as howedes in that match. He led nobody in that match cheesy
Meanwhile, you called me atoro bara? cheesy If you are referring to our hazard's money then as expected you are senseless. We proved everyone wrong that hazard actually performed better than what many believed and we got money from that, no matter how small. I dont need to prove anything to you about my financial status. If you dont know the fun attached, then you are probably a miserable ajakaja. The money is in my paypal, any moment from now will be disbursed, if you like kill yourself. Hazard, tier 2 player saying hi cheesy cheesy cheesy
Opolo e ti yoro. We are saying show us what Hummels did to warrant his higher rating you are dancing shoki.

Those same stats show that Hummels did absolutely nothing better than Boateng. I am teaching you not to phoolishly post ratings without any commensurate data to back it up. And if you must do at least dey look face.

Don't come here to stewpidly tell us a player that had no block, no interception and 70% pass completion from less than 20 passes outperformed Boateng you brainless cretin

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:00pm On Nov 08, 2016
A40:

[s]Opolo e ti yoro. We are saying show us what Hummels did to warrant his higher rating you are dancing shoki. [/s]

Those same stats show that Hummels did absolutely nothing better than Boateng. [s]I am teaching you not to phoolishly post ratings without any commensurate data to back it up. And if you must do at least dey look face.

Don't come here to stewpidly tell us a player that had no block, no interception and 70% pass completion from less than 20 passes outperformed Boateng you brainless cretin[/s]

Good, can you back the emboldened with 200usd ? We will use your mentor as escrow. If he runs away with my money my goons will locate his family house in ogbomosho. Game ?

cc nihilist , raumdeuter
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:29pm On Nov 08, 2016
airmark:

Good, can you back the emboldened with 200usd ? We will use your mentor as escrow. If he runs away with my money my goons will locate his family house in ogbomosho. Game ?

cc nihilist , raumdeuter
See this phoolish yob. Adigunjaale. Ma lo wa se

Why didn't you talk about $200 when you made that Javi Martinez never played a crucial match for Spain at CB gaffe?

Show where Hummels outperformed Boateng and let's compare with where Boateng outperformed Hummels.

Lmao Scammer l'eru

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 1:45pm On Nov 08, 2016
Na so e dey go these days o.

If you have a point you feel so strongly about, you back it up with hard currency.

The way I see it, even if you lose the bet, you have literally paid the cost of your misyarn...so you can carry on saying it forever safe in the knowledge that you have now paid for the priviledge.

Whoever ends up losing the bet should make sure he demands his receipt from the winner, so that if he goes to repeat the misyarn elsewhere, and people want to use slaps to reset his oblongata, all he has to do is show evidence of payment for his yarns, and his safe passage is guaranteed.

A40 and Airmark, oya who wants to go. Dayo is ever ready to do the books.

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:54pm On Nov 08, 2016
A40:

See this phoolish yob. Adigunjaale. Ma lo wa se

Why didn't you talk about $200 when you made that Javi Martinez never played a crucial match for Spain at CB gaffe?

Show where Hummels outperformed Boateng and let's compare with where Boateng outperformed Hummels.

Lmao Scammer l'eru

This is the reason dayo has no regard for you. You cant represent him well. Just now you have cowered. cheesy cheesy cheesy I thought you wrote that , ''hummels did absolutely nothing better than boateng '' . Now , that you are about losing your 4 months salary, it's ''Show where Hummels outperformed Boateng and let's compare with where Boateng outperformed Hummels ''. Pataki was right to call you ajakaja. Pkasso was on point to tag you a charlatan. You cant stop disgracing yourself. Tell pa ramuzaki raumdeuter to buzz me , when he is online. Enough of arguing with a dolt, on a so-called leader of defence, who failed to make one successful tackle in 90 minutes. I am off to see how stuffs are going down in the neighbourhood jare. cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:58pm On Nov 08, 2016
Nihilist:

If you have a point you feel so strongly about, you back it up with hard currency.

The way I see it, even if you lose the bet, you have literally paid the cost of your misyarn...so you can carry on saying it forever safe in the knowledge that you have now paid for the priviledge.

Whoever ends up losing the bet should make sure he demands his receipt from the winner, so that if he goes to repeat the misyarn elsewhere, and people want to use slaps to reset his oblongata, all he has to do is show evidence of payment for his yarns, and his safe passage is guaranteed.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

The mumu don cower now. You want his 4 months salary to go down the drain? He quickly retreated. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:58pm On Nov 08, 2016
Nihilist:

Hahaha you want Air apoche cra cra to go bankrupt? Someone that saw Xavi at RB in Nigeria 99

You have to back date then and let's see who would need to file for bankruptcy

If people are going to start paying for senseless yarns on this forum. Apoche cra cra must be number 1 onigbese on the list otherwise the exercise is pointless

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 2:10pm On Nov 08, 2016
Lmao

I think this would be fun...

Oya Airmark & A-40, make una put una mouth where una money dey..
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:11pm On Nov 08, 2016
airmark:

This is the reason dayo has no regard for you. You cant represent him well. Just now you have cowered. cheesy cheesy cheesy I thought you wrote that , ''hummels did absolutely nothing better than boateng '' . Now , that you are about losing your 4 months salary, it's ''Show where Hummels outperformed Boateng and let's compare with where Boateng outperformed Hummels ''. Pataki was right to call you ajakaja. Pkasso was on point to tag you a charlatan. You cant stop disgracing yourself. Tell pa ramuzaki raumdeuter to buzz me , when he is online. Enough of arguing with a dolt, on a so-called leader of defence, who failed to make one successful tackle in 90 minutes. I am off to see how stuffs are going down in the neighbourhood jare. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Shut up your mouth you shameless ebinna. If you are hungry talk and lets open gofundme account for you. Weyrey alaso talaka omo

When you were goofing shamelessly on this forum were you challenged to a bet so you could pay for your folly?

If you dey find awoof money better go to any Bet9ja or Nairabet store make you go play aja sare. Asinwin omo iya aje

Why didn't you have the balls to bring up money when you were making your goofs on Mascherano and Javi Martinez

Adigunjaale. And you followed them to gang up on coogar not knowing you are the real thief
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:21pm On Nov 08, 2016
airmark:

The season alaba blooded abi na watered for bayern in ucl his team did n't reach final as he wrongly stated.

airmark:
Dayo and his fraudulent grammars. Which one is blooded again o, before i start throwing away your lies into lagoon.

airmark:
I told you I watched spain live. He(Xavi) played as right full back, stop arguing blindly bro.

Airmark oya come stake $100 on each of these claims

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:28pm On Nov 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

That 300 grand. Cool, you must accept all my requests below.

raumdeuter:

So mention the new defensive midfielder currently who are goal threats start from epl.

Is it Matic, Coquelin, Fernandinho or whoever plays that position for Man utd and Liverpool

Yaya was a terrible defensive midfielder who lacks discipline and positioning which is why Barça chased him away when he got to city he couldn't still play DM rather they had to buy Dejong Fernando Fernandinho just to cover his indiscipline

At the emboldened 100 usd, game ?

raumdeuter:

In 2008 West Ham beat Man Utd home and away

West ham barely escaped relegation on the final day, Man utd won the league

Biko who is the bigger team in 2008 West ham or Man Utd

At the emboldened 100 usd, game ?

sleekdot:

Over 150 assists for barca meaning he was averaging double digits every season for the past 13 yrs from a CM position

Dayo ramuzaki, using his second moniker , claimed iniesta had 150 assists for barca in march 2016.

Another 100 usd on the claim, game ?

raumdeuter:

Makelele duly left Madrid and to Chelsea.

It would be noted that when he was in Chelsea, Madrid never went beyond the Second round and Chelsea in Makelele's time only failed to go beyond the second round just once

At emboldened 100 usd , game ?

raumdeuter:
Some people no dey weigh the risk before dem bet

Mochengladbach wey beat us home and away last season na him person bet on say we go beat for Borrousia

On top say they are on a winning streak since they fired Favre

100 usd on the claim that favre was fired , game ?.

raumdeuter:

The blood of the man is on you and Luiz. David Luiz incompetence and failure killed one of the icon of Brazilian football

Pkasso this is the defender you have been promoting for years? The defender who caused the death of brazils biggest fan and brought sorrow to the life of 250m people

You should be send to aiyelala for selling the public a fake footballer

At the emboldened 100 usd for writing that it was luiz poor performance that killed the fan , game ?

raumdeuter:

That's the Bundesliga player of the year award sir

He claimed boateng won bundesliga player of the year award 2015/2016 season

100 usd on this claim, game ?

By the time i am through with you today , your account will be making echo like unfurnished hall.

cc adisaowala, pkasso, nihilist, ajakaja40 a40

7 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:29pm On Nov 08, 2016
raumdeuter:

Lmao no mind that useless thief. Prowling the webspace looking for an unsuspecting mugu to finesse

If we were betting each time he made a phoolish claim he would be in I.C.U by now
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:37pm On Nov 08, 2016
A40:

Lmao no mind that useless thief. Prowling the webspace looking for an unsuspecting mugu to finesse

If we were betting each time he made a phoolish claim he would be in I.C.U by now

Unfortunately he is very daft and knows noting. someone who announced his entry here by claiming he saw with his own eyes that Xavi was playing right back in Nigeria 99

He would get back to their compound and tell those fellow illiterate and Ile keu boys and they will one day grow up and spreading it round

Airmark is a cancer to football knowledge,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.