Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,310 members, 7,867,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:30 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (582) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1092949 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 11:52pm On Nov 14, 2016
bykebyke:

So you don't recognize Cristina's Morrocan Boyfriend that he dumped Irina Shayk for.? grin grin

Maybe you are not that much of a fanboy,There is still hope for you to see the light. grin grin

Guy edit that post abeg.

I posted the wrong emoticon.

The confused emoticon is right next to the kissing one.

Seun needs to revamp his UI mehn..wtf!!!

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 14, 2016
Nihilist:

Guy edit that post abeg.

I posted the wrong emoticon.

The confused emoticon is right next to the kissing one.

Seun needs to revamp his UI mehn..wtf!!!

Lmao..Done. grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 12:02am On Nov 15, 2016
bykebyke:

Lmao..Done. grin

Thanks bro.
I won't diss Messi again grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:08am On Nov 15, 2016
Pataki:

Story! Help his ministry na. Take up his offer, and prove everyone right that your toe nail alone contains football knowledge no one can polish on this board.

He doesn't want to use my money to buy jersey for his shomolu MS excel learner smiley Ramuzaki has disappeared like gerd muller's fart. cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 2:30am On Nov 15, 2016
Nihilist:

The clue is in the 'first TOEFL' grin grin

The guy don write like 5 times, them give am the 6th for free...and judging by his terrible posts, he is clearly still failing. cheesy

DavidBanky puts the OLOD in Olodo

Hahahahaha, e dey pain you and your arindins... how many years toefl Score dey valid for ?

I see that ur follow follow soldiers don dey follow u rant without any clue ! Mumu

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 2:46am On Nov 15, 2016
elrony:

Is hurling incoherent insults all you good at

Why are you this pained (Like you haven't pointed out blunders here before) grin

Mr TOEFL top scorer,please bring on ya Shakabula squad bro,make it quick nigga!!!! cheesy

And don't forget to tell us the score you made when you sat for your 8th TOEFL!

When I pointed it out, did anyone of you illiterate have the courage to even say anything ?

I dey waste my time with una, this is a faceless forum and you fit go hug transformer if you like.

How many years is the validity period of toefl ? Who is now the Olodo ?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 3:42am On Nov 15, 2016
raumdeuter:

See ibime post below

See sensible person below youcame out and made no mistake with the name, But this useless dunderhead whose "Big hempty head like Adelabu casket" cant tell us, You cant even google it to save your life

Thats why the responsibility of imparting knowledge falls on you, Imagine make people dey ask who is the greatest European striker of all time from me.

If dem ask you to bring young sensible chelsea fans, shey na dolts like airmark wey no sabi Gerd Muller you wan present?
why I no fit ask who the striker be?
I already know who you go nominate but as ibime later mentioned,same could be said about three other player and them no play for German league
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc(m): 6:33am On Nov 15, 2016
Gerd Muller, Eusebio, Puskas are some of the greatest European strikers to play the game.
Muller was the greatest poacher ever but stats alone do not tell the story.

Pure strikers in Europe it is between Eusebio, Puskas and Muller. Di Stefano above all 3 if you consider him European, Cruyff above all 3 if you consider him a striker.

Very good debate to have, however what is not in debate is Marek Mintal and Alexander Meier top scoring in the German League cheesy

I am very happy Dayo quietly agreed only Mr nobodies have been dominating the Burndisliga for the last 2 to 3 decades, he had to go back to the 70s to pull Gerd Muller out of the sack lol.

The preponderance of evidence however convinces us that with otondos like Meier, Grafite, Mintal, Gekas, Christiansen, Dzeko winning top scorer that league must be used to tamba grin

Only a league used for douching could have produced so many otondo top scorers in the space of a dozen years

7 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 7:24am On Nov 15, 2016
raumdeuter:

Unfortunately for you. The German league is rated ahead of your useless league by UEFA

What is the EPL useful for sef?

Except for fat Yakubu and Mwruwuru to dey shine

You dey shout UEFA upandan, how many Champions league title can the Burnthisleaguedown boast of when compared to other leagues in Europe?

Lmao @ Fat Yakubu grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 7:31am On Nov 15, 2016
Davidbanky:

When I pointed it out, did anyone of you illiterate have the courage to even say anything ?

I dey waste my time with una, this is a faceless forum and you fit go hug transformer if you like.

How many years is the validity period of toefl ? Who is now the Olodo ?

LMAOOO grin
Davidbanky why you dey cry like this na? cheesy

Because you wrote TOEFL 8 times? Hehehehe 16 years ain't no joke,I get it!

Keep calm,I'm not here to antagonise your moniker,no vex you hear? cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 7:35am On Nov 15, 2016
elrony:

LMAOOO grin
Davidbanky why you dey cry like this na? cheesy

Because you wrote TOEFL 8 times? Hehehehe 16 years ain't no joke,I get it!

Keep calm,I'm not here to antagonise your moniker,no vex you hear? cheesy

Awwww Broda, I no really care o. We are all here to have fun.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:51pm On Nov 15, 2016
raumdeuter:

Shey no be am be captain? Na the parole wey dem take tie am down be dat
I'm just looking at their squad and wondering how dem wan take qualify
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:57pm On Nov 15, 2016
Davidbanky:

Awwww Broda, I no really care o. We are all here to have fun.

I dont think you are here for fun. Everyone has been complaining about the way you shoot everyone with your shakabula , with reckless abandon. At least, reduce it a bit. The shots are hitting both the living and non-living things.

Davidbanky:

I quoted one of your typographical error last week, but am yet to see your excuse on that.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:00pm On Nov 15, 2016
Nihilist:

grin grin

Sharrap there Egbon. You and A40 write relatively eloquently..but you need to maintain your standards to prevent the upcoming Young Turks from thinking they can just come here anytime and open fire with abandon.

Take time o bros.
Chale charity they say begins at home. Littered on your thread are numerous grammatical Shekau's and taliban forces. Go and do peacekeeping there first
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 1:06pm On Nov 15, 2016
A40:

Chale charity they say begins at home. Littered on your thread are numerous grammatical Shekau's and taliban forces. Go and do peacekeeping there first

The difference is that none of those guys claim me as a role model so I am not responsible for their actions.

DavidBanky clearly lists you and Dayo as his bosses and role models, so you guys must assume responsibility for his trigger happy shooting spree

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:08pm On Nov 15, 2016
SIRcumalot:

Which doesnt mean much in a season were just six goals from Drogba secure the trophy for an EPL team at the expense of your team.
Tales by moonlight. The next year he celebrated on English soil.

Drogba - 1 CL
Gomez - 1 CL

No EPL striker has ever matched Gomez's tally in a single season. Kpokwem
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:12pm On Nov 15, 2016
airmark:

I see. You dey sell the football knowledge well well to mumu slaves, davidbanky and ajakaja a40. How much did they pay for the lies below ?
Apari oshi.

grin
You this onijibiti. Mr Seyi Olofinjana and Emeka Ezeugo are deep lying playmakers. You better shut up your apoche cra cra mouth
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:21pm On Nov 15, 2016
Nihilist:

The difference is that none of those guys claim me as a role model so I am not responsible for their actions.

DavidBanky clearly lists you and Dayo as his bosses and role models, so you guys must assume responsibility for his trigger happy shooting spree
I am very ok with Davidbanky's penmanship. I can give you DSS or Nigerian Civil Defence contacts so you can express your grievance to the them.

Shebi na you talk say we be him role models? Ehn and I have no issues with him so why should y'all?

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:34pm On Nov 15, 2016
bykebyke:

No problem there,After all Messi isn't trying to be football's version of Caitlyn Jenner or the Spanish football's Bobrisky. grin

Another W for Messi. grin
Lmaoo Ronaldo fanboys no wan gree say their boy na queer. Open secret
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:40pm On Nov 15, 2016
Pataki:

Dayo, you no go chop free money? Chop this money, use am buy christmas jersey for that your Shomolu Excel-professor cyber attendant aka Ajaski40.
Werey alaso Bobriskyy. Asimapeyin ko ti kan yin

Arcane bush mofo wey no know say 'Woke' don get new meaning.

We would call you when its time to gyrate on poles or lick apoche cra cra's anu$ since you have no other use

Pairmark. Abi na Patamark

Asinwin Incorporated
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:16pm On Nov 15, 2016
Ibime:

Gerd Muller
Without a doubt.

World Cup and Euros Golden Boot winner

World Cup winner
Euros winner
3 time European Cup Champion

68 goals in 62 International games

34 goals in 35 European Cup games - 0.97 (highest goal per game ratio)

365 league goals in 427 league games

Men lie, women lie but the numbers don't. No striker living or dead can boast of this résumé

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 3:09pm On Nov 15, 2016
A40:

Without a doubt.

World Cup winner
Euros winner

Men lie, women lie but the numbers don't. No striker living or dead can boast of this résumé
its not undisputed,
that is all were saying,a Madrid fan could make the same argument for puskas or Di Stefano and it won't look out of place. same goes for euseibo.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:18pm On Nov 15, 2016
SIRcumalot:

its not undisputed,
that is all were saying,a Madrid fan could make the same argument for puskas or Di Stefano and it won't look out of place. same goes for euseibo.
Ofe l'ohun

When they are done making their arguments they can show us Bayern fans Puskas and Di Stefano's Euro and World titles and their Euro and World Cup Golden Boots.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 3:34pm On Nov 15, 2016
A40:

I am very ok with Davidbanky's penmanship. I can give you DSS or Nigerian Civil Defence contacts so you can express your grievance to the them.

Shebi na you talk say we be him role models? Ehn and I have no issues with him so why should y'all?

I just can't understand them.

The energy they invest in proving me wrong is enough to make some of them a millionaire.

Weda ma englis corret or not ko kan aiye ... if I shoot you, shoot ur own back

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2016
A40:

Ofe l'ohun

When they are done making their arguments they can show us Bayern fans Puskas and Di Stefano's Euro and World titles and their Euro and World Cup Golden Boots.
a player can't be considered as one of the greatest of all time without being considered as the best in his position.
that is why I talks say,those other guys get Case.
nobody name award after Muller o.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2016
SIRcumalot:

a player can't be considered as one of the greatest of all time without being considered as the best in his position.

Leave ajakaja40, mumu slave to ramuzaki, if he is sure of muller, let him back it with his #35,000 salary. This is why ramuzaki is smarter than him.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 3:59pm On Nov 15, 2016
SIRcumalot:

Apoche cra cra claimed he can show Müller is not the greatest striker
And of course that is why I said Ofe l'ohun.

A Guinean man can tell you Aboubacar Titi Camara is the greatest striker of all time

Costa Rican would tell Paulo Wanchope is the greatest and would make his case

Ghana man would tell you it is Abedi Pele or Asamoah Gyan Baby jet

How do we then decide? It is with the number of your goals and what you are able to win

If you feel Di Stefano, Puskas, Eusebio, George and even Yinka Best are better you should be able to show their goals and what trophies they were able to win with it
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:04pm On Nov 15, 2016
airmark:

Leave ajakaja40, mumu slave to ramuzaki, if he is sure of muller, let him back it with his #35,000 salary. This is why ramuzaki is smarter than him.

World Cup winner
Euros winner

You are not of a noble birth if you don't show a striker who has matched this feat. Look at this cyber adigunjaale you think everybody is like you that relies on cyber bets for a living.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:14pm On Nov 15, 2016
Ebinna air apoche cra cra is looking for who to scam.

Show us the numbers (world cup and euro golden boots) and trophies (world cup and euros) that make any striker better. I would gladly stake $100 when you do that.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:15pm On Nov 15, 2016
afrodoc:
Gerd Muller, Eusebio, Puskas are some of the greatest European strikers to play the game.
Muller was the greatest poacher ever but stats alone do not tell the story.

Pure strikers in Europe it is between Eusebio, Puskas and Muller. Di Stefano above all 3 if you consider him European, Cruyff above all 3 if you consider him a striker.

Very good debate to have, however what is not in debate is Marek Mintal and Alexander Meier top scoring in the German League cheesy

I am very happy Dayo quietly agreed only Mr nobodies have been dominating the Burndisliga for the last 2 to 3 decades, he had to go back to the 70s to pull Gerd Muller out of the sack lol.

The preponderance of evidence however convinces us that with otondos like Meier, Grafite, Mintal, Gekas, Christiansen, Dzeko winning top scorer that league must be used to tamba grin

Only a league used for douching could have produced so many otondo top scorers in the space of a dozen years

Of all you mentioned none can be as disgraceful as having Kevin Phillips win the top scorer. Imagine Kevin phillips scored 30 goals in the EPL

To score 30 goals in 36 games. So he was averaging almost a goal per game. EPL must be for mumus really. WHen you consider that we have varous mumus like Chris Sutton winning the top scorer award or Dion Dublin even the only striker with 2 k-legs. aka knocking knees Hasselbaink even Le Sulk Anelka

You wont be surprised why obese Yakubu, Benjani mwuruwuru and Adebayor are living legends of the EPL

That kain league suppose dey pit latrine for all man to dey take a dump on
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:20pm On Nov 15, 2016
A40:

World Cup winner
Euros winner

You are not of a noble birth if you don't show a striker who has matched this feat. Look at this cyber adigunjaale you think everybody is like you that relies on cyber bets for a living.

35k and i stake 50k , any responsible fellow can be our escrow. Including your apari master. I dont need any story. Are you in or not ?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:29pm On Nov 15, 2016
airmark:

35k and i stake 50k , any responsible fellow can be our escrow. Including your apari master. I dont need any story. Are you in or not ?
I have given my terms. Said striker must have exceeded Müller's feats

Won Euro and World Cup Golden Boot

Won the World Cup and Euros title

Minimum of 3 CL wins

A higher than 0.97 goal scoring ratio in European Cup/CL Football

68 goals or better at International level (higher goal scoring ratio also applies)

No FIFA, UEFA ratings. Pele rankings, IFHHS. Save all the accolades just titles and numbers

Are you in or out?

(1) (2) (3) ... (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.