Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,807 members, 7,862,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:37 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (583) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1090813 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:31pm On Nov 15, 2016
raumdeuter:

You wont be surprised why obese Yakubu, Benjani mwuruwuru and Adebayor are living legends of the EPL

So every striker that played in the epl are legends, right ? I am just imagining the number of wraps of igbo you took this morning. It will be amusing watching smokes, ooze out of that your bald head. cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:34pm On Nov 15, 2016
A40:

I have given my terms. Said striker must have exceeded Müller's feats

Won Euro and World Cup Golden Boot

Won the World Cup and Euros title

Minimum of 3 CL wins

A higher than 0.97 goal scoring ratio in European Cup/CL Football

68 goals or better at International level (higher goal scoring ratio also applies)

No FIFA, UEFA ratings. Pele rankings, IFHHS. Save all the accolades just titles and numbers

Are you in or out?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I cant just laugh. So we should ignore FIFA, UEFA (football governing bodies) and IFHHS (Official football history and statistics body). cheesy cheesy cheesy We should just go with one shomolu excel operator, who majors in typing State and capital in a worksheet. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc(m): 4:43pm On Nov 15, 2016
raumdeuter:

Of all you mentioned none can be as disgraceful as having Kevin Phillips win the top scorer. Imagine Kevin phillips scored 30 goals in the EPL

To score 30 goals in 36 games. So he was averaging almost a goal per game. EPL must be for mumus really. WHen you consider that we have varous mumus like Chris Sutton winning the top scorer award or Dion Dublin even the only striker with 2 k-legs. aka knocking knees Hasselbaink even Le Sulk Anelka

You wont be surprised why obese Yakubu, Benjani mwuruwuru and Adebayor are living legends of the EPL

That kain league suppose dey pit latrine for all man to dey take a dump on

Hasselbaink we know, Anelka we know.

BUT who is Marek Mintal nitori olohun? Fredi Bobic? really? Theofan is Gekas? Alex Meier? who are these people? If u combine all these people they are not up to Hasselbaink.
Thomas Christiansen? Martin Max? Are these guys footballers or characters in a comedy show called Blomblomsliga?
Edin Dzeko who always aims for the cross bar? That mickey mouse player Kiessling?

In the last 15 yrs when world class talents like Henry, Ruud, Drogba, RVP were monopolizing EPL top scorers charts your Gbongbolosliga was dashing their scorers title to the dregs of the footballing society.

Michael Preetz gave Martin Max who gave Sergei Barbarez who gave Martin Maz back lol. Martin Max then gave Thomas Christiansen who gave Ailton who gave Marek Mintal.
An unbroken succession of Mr nobodies and Who is not whos reigning in that godforsaken league.

Dayo so Martin Max won top scorer in your league not once but TWICE! AGBABIAKA O! shocked
Dayo you are an expert on all Bundesliga legends please tell us about this icon who is a double top scorer in your league.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:43pm On Nov 15, 2016
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I cant just laugh. So we should ignore FIFA, UEFA, IFHHS. cheesy cheesy cheesy We should just go with one shomolu excel operator, who majors in typing State and capital in a worksheet. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hahahaha Adigunjaale. You wan finesse me. Eleribu

You want me to go on ratings of players that were playing before my father was born. Nigeria gan o ti gba ominira ni gba yen

Simple task. Show us anybody that matches Müller's numbers and titles at club and international level. Whoever you choose must have done both or you and your money 'gon get got'

To a lot of people Etim Esin was better than Okocha and Kanu put together. When you show us ratings show trophies to back it up. Shikena
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:48pm On Nov 15, 2016
airmark:

So every striker that played in the epl are legends, right ? I am just imagining the number of wraps of igbo you took this morning. It will be amusing watching smokes, ooze out of that your bald head. cheesy

Yakubu scored over 90 EPL goals, Adebayor scored almost 100 EPL goals If these arent legends then who are? Adebayor and the obese Yakubu scoring almost 100 EPL goals. No wonder the league is a joke
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 4:50pm On Nov 15, 2016
A40:

Apoche cra cra claimed he can show Müller is not the greatest striker
And of course that is why I said Ofe l'ohun.

A Guinean man can tell you Aboubacar Titi Camara is the greatest striker of all time

Costa Rican would tell Paulo Wanchope is the greatest and would make his case

Ghana man would tell you it is Abedi Pele or Asamoah Gyan Baby jet

How do we then decide? It is with the number of your goals and what you are able to win

If you feel Di Stefano, Puskas, Eusebio, George and even Yinka Best are better you should be able to show their goals and what trophies they were able to win with it
I go like attach a screenshot of some their accomplishments but GLO no gree me. e dey Wikipedia.
eusebio has a golden boot.
they all have ballon d'or and have won plenty scoring titles.
Di Stefano accomplishments isn't so good international because of a combination issue between Spain and Argentina plus an ill timed injury.
It important that I stressed this,my position is that those three have done enough to be called the greatest striker in Europe and anyone of their supporter could make that argument just like you're doing for Gerd Muller now.

wetin ofe l'ohun mean?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:51pm On Nov 15, 2016
afrodoc:

Hasselbaink we know, Anelka we know.

BUT who is Marek Mintal nitori olohun? Fredi Bobic? really? Theofan is Gekas? Alex Meier? who are these people? If u combine all these people they are not up to Hasselbaink.
Thomas Christiansen? Martin Max? Are these guys footballers or characters in a comedy show called Blomblomsliga?
Edin Dzeko who always aims for the cross bar? That mickey mouse player Kiessling?

In the last 15 yrs when world class talents like Henry, Ruud, Drogba, RVP were monopolizing EPL top scorers charts your Gbongbolosliga was dashing their scorers title to the dregs of the footballing society.

Michael Preetz gave Martin Max who gave Sergei Barbarez who gave Martin Maz back lol. Martin Max then gave Thomas Christiansen who gave Ailton who gave Marek Mintal.
An unbroken succession of Mr nobodies and Who is not whos reigning in that godforsaken league.

Dayo so Martin Max won top scorer in your league not once but TWICE! AGBABIAKA O! shocked
Dayo you are an expert on all Bundesliga legends please tell us about this icon who is a double top scorer in your league.

Bros how many f these stikers you named scored 30 Bundesliga goals like Kevin Phillips. We cant write the history of EPL goalscoring without tools like Kevin Phillips who scored 30 goals in 36 games

30 goals in 36 games by a tool like Kevin Phillips,

Premier lol I mean premier league. English premier Joke

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc(m): 4:53pm On Nov 15, 2016
raumdeuter:

Bros how many f these stikers you named scored 30 Bundesliga goals like Kevin Phillips. We cant write the history of EPL goalscoring without tools like Kevin Phillips who scored 30 goals in 36 games

30 goals in 36 games by a tool like Kevin Phillips,

Premier lol I mean premier league. English premier Joke

You are wicked, you like hoarding knowledge.
Please now tell us about Martin Max who was king of your Rubbishliga, NOT ONCE BUT TWICE.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:56pm On Nov 15, 2016
afrodoc:

Please now tell us about Martin Max who was king of your Rubbishliga, NOT ONCE BUT TWICE.

Did he score 30 goals like Kevin Phillips? 30 goals in 36 games is the kind of stats Ronaldo Lima would even wish for But Kevin phillips became the ronaldo Lima of EPL

Maybe because the guy skin fair and he dey skin him head EPL defenders thought he was Ronaldo Lima

Kevin Phillips became erujeje Ronaldo in the EPL, What a joke
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:03pm On Nov 15, 2016
A40:

[s]Hahahaha Adigunjaale. You wan finesse me. Eleribu

You want me to go on ratings of players that were playing before my father was born. Nigeria gan o ti gba ominira ni gba yen

Simple task. Show us anybody that matches Müller's numbers and titles at club and international level. Whoever you choose must have done both or you and your money 'gon get got'

To a lot of people Etim Esin was better than Okocha and Kanu put together. When you show us ratings show trophies to back it up. Shikena[/s]

So if they ask you who was the best player in the world for 2015, you will be telling us to ignore FIFA and start writing out stvpid stats and asking foolish question. Afofungbemu. cheesy

raumdeuter:

Yakubu scored over 90 EPL goals, [s]Adebayor scored almost 100 EPL goals If these arent legends then who are? Adebayor and the obese Yakubu scoring almost 100 EPL goals. No wonder the league is a joke[/s]

Yakubu spent like 10 seasons in epl. 100 goals, that's average of 10 goals a season, what is legendary in that feat ? The way you, ajakaja and that shakabula guy throw words recklessly is appalling. Ori yin dota sha. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:07pm On Nov 15, 2016
airmark:
Yakubu spent like 10 seasons in epl. 100 goals, that's average of 10 goals a season, what is legendary in that feat ? The way you, ajakaja and that shakabula guy throw words recklessly is appalling. Ori yin dota sha. smiley

So when you were trumpeting Pizarro who has spent 17yrs in Bundesliga you dont remember this?

Yakubu and Adebayor almost 100 goals in EPL, Adebayor thats a part time instagram dancer and Obese Yakubu almost 100 goals each on the EPL

Thats why you are a known morron. Yak and Adebayor EPL legendz

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:19pm On Nov 15, 2016
SIRcumalot:

I go like attach a screenshot of some their accomplishments but GLO no gree me. e dey Wikipedia.
eusebio has a golden boot.
they all have ballon d'or and have won plenty scoring titles.
Di Stefano accomplishments isn't so good international because of a combination issue between Spain and Argentina plus an ill timed injury.
It important that I stressed this,my position is that those three have done enough to be called the greatest striker in Europe and anyone of their supporter could make that argument just like you're doing for Gerd Muller now.

wetin ofe l'ohun mean?
I'm not saying they didn't achieve or they don't deserve to be in the discussion. I'm saying Müller is Greater because he did it all. None of the strikers you mentioned ever delivered like Der Bomber both for club and country. His résumé is more flawless than Emmanuele Chriqui

Di Stefano couldn't even lead his adopted Spain to the World Cup FFS. He is a great but definitely not better than a perennial winner like Müller

Ofe l'ohun - Ofe means free ohun means voice. Talk is cheap basically

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:29pm On Nov 15, 2016
afrodoc:

Shey you know this Martin Max you are rubbishing helped his club to an International trophy. A feat El Yak, Mwuruwuru, Kevin Phillips, Harry Kane the Togonator and even the longest serving manager in your rubbish league is yet to accomplish

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 5:30pm On Nov 15, 2016
raumdeuter:

So when you were trumpeting Pizarro who has spent 17yrs in Bundesliga you dont remember this?

Yakubu and Adebayor almost 100 goals in EPL, Adebayor thats a part time instagram dancer and Obese Yakubu almost 100 goals each on the EPL

Thats why you are a known morron. Yak and Adebayor EPL legendz

You are irresponsible, show me where i tagged pizarro , a burnthisleaguedown legend as you did to yakubu? My posts on pizarro were just like on every burnthisleaguedown players who couldn't meet up with epl's quality, he went back to germany and started banging in goals in the useless league. No one can explain how a player who scored just 2 goals in 21 matches for chelsea, but after sending him back to germany on loan, scored 17 goals that season. He was later dumped finally in the league, and continued destroying the useless defenders in the league. He holds the record of the oldest player to score hat trick in the annoying league. The league is where expired products sell fast.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:35pm On Nov 15, 2016
airmark:

You are irresponsible, show me where i tagged pizarro , a burnthisleaguedown legend as you did to yakubu? My posts on pizarro is that just like every burnthisleaguedown players who couldn't meet up with epl's quality, he went back to germany and started banging in goals in the useless league. No one can explain how a player who scored just 2 goals in 21 matches for chelsea, but after sending him back to germany on loan, scored 17 goals that season. He was later dumped finally in the league, and continued destroying the useless defenders in the league. He holds the oldest player to score hat trick in the annoying league. The league is where expired products sell fast.

Shut your stinking gob, You are already above your intelligence wavelenght which is why you are spouting gobbledygook all over the place. Take your seat at the back and let the more intelligent people come hre to answer if you are too morronic to catch a clue

Yakubu in his royal obesity was molesting EPL defenders for fun, SantaCruz who was scoring 5 goals per season suddenly scored 19 in his first EPL season to show how useless the league is

Imagine even Kevin phillips scored 30. Kevin phillips cant score 20 goals in any amateur league yet he is one of the few players to score 30 goals and above

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:37pm On Nov 15, 2016
airmark:

So if they ask you who was the best player in the world for 2015, you will be telling us to ignore FIFA and start writing out stvpid stats and asking foolish question. Afofungbemu. cheesy
Adigunjaale. You are too dimwitted to finesse me. I can hear the disappointment in your voice

I have no problems with FIFA ratings. If you can show the major club and country trophies they won alongside that Müller didn't then everything odinma.

Till then phuck off and go look for another unsuspecting mugu to finesse.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 6:07pm On Nov 15, 2016
Davidbanky:

Awwww Broda, I no really care o. We are all here to have fun.

No wahala grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 6:25pm On Nov 15, 2016
A40:

Adigunjaale. You are too dimwitted to finesse me. I can hear the disappointment in your voice

I have no problems with FIFA ratings. If you can show the major club and country trophies they won alongside that Müller didn't then everything odinma.

Till then phuck off and go look for another unsuspecting mugu to finesse.

This one don dey shake because of 35k. Asking me not to use all reliable football governing body's ratings. I had wanted to use your money to enrol david in the next toefl examination cheesy Muller ko, ruler ni.

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by weedtaker: 6:25pm On Nov 15, 2016
well, maldini get all de fifa ratings and rankings but doesn't have the necessary trophies [ world cup &euro ] as A40 pointed out to win the defence battle over pique

so once again

pique>>>>>maldini

7 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 6:27pm On Nov 15, 2016
weedtaker:
well, maldini get all de fifa ratings and rankings but doesn't have the necessary trophies [ world cup &euro ] as A40 pointed out to win the defence battle over pique

so once again

pique>>>>>maldini

Lol....

U people should allow dk be biko nu.... cheesy cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by weedtaker: 6:35pm On Nov 15, 2016
diggz:

Lol....

U people should allow dk be biko nu.... cheesy cheesy
just using logic, e no be lyk say, we de lie for him apari head.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 6:37pm On Nov 15, 2016
airmark:

This one don dey shake because of 35k. Asking me not to use every reliable football governing body's ratings. I had wanted to use your money to enrol david in the next toefl examination cheesy Muller ko, ruler ni.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 6:42pm On Nov 15, 2016
ESPN is doing some series on best player per position and for Central defence they have it like this

http://www.espnfc.us/blog/espn-fc-united-blog/68/post/2986436/espn-fc-100-barcelona-star-gerard-pique-is-top-centre-back-in-soccer
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 7:14pm On Nov 15, 2016
raumdeuter:

[s]Shut your stinking gob, You are already above your intelligence wavelenght which is why you are spouting gobbledygook all over the place. Take your seat at the back and let the more intelligent people come hre to answer if you are too morronic to catch a clue

Yakubu in his royal obesity was molesting EPL defenders for fun, SantaCruz who was scoring 5 goals per season suddenly scored 19 in his first EPL season to show how useless the league is

Imagine even Kevin phillips scored 30. Kevin phillips cant score 20 goals in any amateur league yet he is one of the few players to score 30 goals and above[/s]

Mumu tell me how 38 years old pizarro scored 14 goals in burnthisleaguedown last season, someone who at his peak could only score 2 goals in 21 epl matches . I wont be surprised if a burnthisleaguedown team breaks the bank for drogba in january. Useless league angry
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 9:02pm On Nov 15, 2016
A40:

I'm not saying they didn't achieve or they don't deserve to be in the discussion. I'm saying Müller is Greater because he did it all. None of the strikers you mentioned ever delivered like Der Bomber both for club and country. His résumé is more flawless than Emmanuele Chriqui

Di Stefano couldn't even lead his adopted Spain to the World Cup FFS. He is a great but definitely not better than a perennial winner like Müller

Ofe l'ohun - Ofe means free ohun means voice. Talk is cheap basically

so what about euseibo that lead his team to WC and got a golden boot and a third place finish with Portugal ?
the only edge Muller has over this guy's is national team success and is sometimes down to luck.
say Messi never wins anything for Argentina this is what would be said about him in the future.
by the way Muller,Di Stefano are only sort of equals when it comes to actual goal scoring.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 9:33pm On Nov 15, 2016
Before some people come here to point out Raul, please tell us whether he was in his prime after Madrid. UCL top scorers

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Olaone1: 11:49pm On Nov 15, 2016
airmark:

This one don dey shake because of 35k. Asking me not to use all reliable football governing body's ratings. I had wanted to use your money to enrol david in the next toefl examination cheesy Muller ko, ruler ni.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by PietroRico(m): 7:49am On Nov 16, 2016
afrodoc2:
Berbatov scored 69 goals in 154 matches in the Burnthisshitliga...........an average of 0.448 goals per game.

He scored 94 goals in 229 matches in the EPL.............an average of 0.410 goals per game.

Only an ignorant person will come here and start insinuating that Berba was shite in Germany and much better in England.

Berba was more prolific in the German league than in the English league

see how he quickly tried to dodge this cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 9:38am On Nov 16, 2016
airmark:

nkan to ba wu enibody lo le fenu won so
omo o royan, omo ti wo jo
omo ma ti jewun lo
efi won sile, eje ko ma solo
orin yi ni o, ema kolo
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Elnino4ladies: 10:25am On Nov 16, 2016
Davidbanky:

nkan to ba wu enibody lo le fenu won so
omo o royan, omo ti wo jo
omo ma ti jewun lo
efi won sile, eje ko ma solo
orin yi ni o, ema kolo

WTF! nigga speak English.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 10:42am On Nov 16, 2016
Elnino4ladies:

Niggas fear what they don't understand, hate what they can't conquer ... hahahahaha
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 10:47am On Nov 16, 2016
Elnino4ladies:

I think it should have been pretty clear by now...speaking English is the one thing DavidBanky is incapable of. grin

Just look at his spelling of 'enibody'.

The guy dey tabon in vernacular too!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.