Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,808 members, 7,862,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:52 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (609) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1090822 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 10:49am On Dec 06, 2016
A40:

Story for the gods. . .

What's the story for the gods? cheesy

Did Argentina lose to underdogs or not? grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by afrodoc2: 10:52am On Dec 06, 2016
All this on top 1 single word "overrate", Vocabulary na bastard cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:55am On Dec 06, 2016
Pataki:

My English teacher 'thought' me, we should always use "it" for an animal.

Ajakaja40 aka 'Excel guguru' is an irascible animal. sad
You and your boytoy Apoche cra cra just dey fellate on una self while other reasonable people dey drop analysis. I hope you choke on each other you God forsaken sodomites

Patamark. Awon pote oshi
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:01am On Dec 06, 2016
Eruditor:

Your logic is sound but your intentions, iffy. It must not be an airmark vs A40 argument all the time. I can accept that Porto were crowned UCL winners of 04 and still feel that even within that year winning the UCL (and by extension being adjudged best team in Europe) was over -deserving. Same way I can accept that Kaka was crowned WPOTY in 07 and still feel it overrates him. If I choose to make my argument based on the quality of previous and subsequent winners of the same award I am not out of place whether the sport section bellicose crew agree with it or not.
Baba I go just advise you make you no waste your energy. One of the peeps you are arguing with claimed Argentina struggled at Copa 16 and did not know Argentina went past Switzerland, Belgium and Holland at a WC without conceding a goal. All in a bid to compare useless England to Argentina

If you are expecting objectivity you are straight up wasting your time

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 11:04am On Dec 06, 2016
A40:

Baba I go just advise you make you no waste your energy. One of the peeps you are arguing with claimed Argentina struggled at Copa 16 and did not know Argentina went past Switzerland, Belgium and Holland at a WC without conceding a goal. All in a bid to compare useless England to Argentina
You better don't try that...

Because I will ask you why Argentina had to go to extra time with Switzerland and Holland...

You set the criteria that Argentina should have been dominant like dream team of 92...

Yet they were forced to extra time in games where they were overwhelming favourites.

I'm off work today and have the time.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:10am On Dec 06, 2016
Nihilist:

You better don't try that...

Because I will ask you why Argentina had to go to extra time with Switzerland and Holland...

You set the criteria that Argentina should have been dominant like dream team of 92...

Yet they were forced to extra time in games where they were overwhelming favourites.

I'm off work today and have the time.
What is the meaning of this megedefegede? Why did Germany have to go into extra time with Algeria? Why did Holland go into extra time with Costa Rica?

Its the goddamn World Cup! Nobody came to count bridge!

They advanced without conceding. FACT

Argentina with Rojo, Romero and Garay in defense is who you expect to dominate like 92 Dream Team? You are joking

On the contrary I have very limited time for your megedefegede today

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 11:12am On Dec 06, 2016
A40:

What is the meaning of this megedefegede? Why did Germany have to go into extra time with Algeria? Why did Holland go into extra time with Costa Rica?

They advanced without conceding. FACT

Why can't you stand by your own words for God's sake?

Why would you ask for titles if titles don't matter? grin

Why would you ask for dominant performances like dream team of 92 if nobody came to count bridge? grin

Is there anything in your original post that you can actually back up? cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:17am On Dec 06, 2016
Nihilist:

Why can't you stand by your own words for God's sake?

Why would you ask for titles if titles don't matter? grin

Why would you ask for dominant performances like dream team of 92 if nobody came to count bridge? grin

Is there anything in your original post that you can actually back up? cheesy
Bar Messi. Who in the Argentine team can match England's individual accolades. Why is your understanding so poor for God sake

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 11:18am On Dec 06, 2016
A40:

Argentina with Rojo, Romero and Garay in defense is who you expect to dominate like 92 Dream Team? You are joking

Oh so you know this one now...

But you didn't think about this when you were asking England with Paul Robinson, Wayne Bridge and Aaron Lennon to dominate like the dream team of 92 no?

grin grin

Stand by your words like a man.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:22am On Dec 06, 2016
Nihilist:

But you didn't think about this when you were asking England with Paul Robinson, Wayne Bridge and Aaron Lennon to dominate like the dream team of 92 no?

grin grin

A40 is an animal as pataki put it. I have bookmarked where he confirmed you could be a success in a tournament without winning it, for future flogging.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 11:28am On Dec 06, 2016
A40:

Bar Messi. Who in the Argentine team can match England's individual accolades. Why is your understanding so poor for God sake

Compare the individual accolades of the England team at WC 2006 to those of Argentina in 2014 WC

Why is your Logic and understanding so gaddem poor?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 11:30am On Dec 06, 2016
A40:

When someone is asking me how a player can be good yet overrated is there any point arguing with such person? If I say Kanye West or Wizkid are overrated does it mean they are not good?

That is why I said we should interact in pidgin. Since English is proving tedious

Thank God you have quietly moved away from categorically claiming one can be good and a great yet overrated, to just being good yet overrated....

If not for anything ,at least you can see were one of your fvck ups started from....
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 11:31am On Dec 06, 2016
airmark:

A40 is an animal as pataki put it. I have bookmarked where he confirmed you could be a success in a tournament without winning it, for future flogging.

The thing just dey bust my head... grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 11:39am On Dec 06, 2016
Airmark or Nhilist kindly repost some of A40s earlier post here. Hopefully the guy will see the light....
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 11:45am On Dec 06, 2016
diggz:
Airmark or Nhilist kindly repost some of A40s earlier post here. Hopefully the guy will see the light....

Good idea...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 11:55am On Dec 06, 2016
airmark:

Same animal who came on the Chelsea thread some days ago to spew that titles are the main thing while posting that ediotic BoaGOAT picture with the world cup trophy?

I wonder why you people cannot treat a dog like a dog! angry
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 12:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
A40:

You and your boytoy Apoche cra cra just dey fellate on una self while other reasonable people dey drop analysis. I hope you choke on each other you God forsaken sodomites

Patamark. Awon pote oshi

LOL! Ori e dota! cool After all these e-flogging and e-boxing you are getting here, you still want Pataki to enter thread and knock a tooth out of that your foolish mouth?

Ask yourself why your foolish internet father has abandoned you at this ungodly hour to be battered this savagely.... grin

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 12:28pm On Dec 06, 2016
The Art of Flip Flopping -By Dr A40

A40:

You will never understand the concept of overrated players with that your brain wey dey always do paku paku like I pass my neighbor generator. Why have those individual awards not been converted to titles?

A40:

I asked for titles. I didn't say not winning them can be regarded as failure.

A40:

YOwen, Beckham, Ferdinand, Lampard, Terry have all won multiple individual awards so simple logic dictates that these amalgam of stars in one team should be beasting and destroying teams like the 92 Dream Team.

A40:

A40:

Are you asking me if Higuain, ADM and Agüero are overrated? Go and ask Messi, Barca fans and the average Argie on the street what they think of the players I listed above. My logic doesn't apply to Messi. You have taken it upon yourself to turn the argument on its head and O.Y.O is your case in this instance

We have seen Argentina that cannot beat ordinary Paraguay at home in Messi's absence. We have seen Argentina on the brink of WC disaster with ADM, Agüero, Higuain present and you are still asking me if they are overrated

A40:

Did Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany keep 9 men in front of their goalie too? If we are to go with your theory then why didn't Messi score?

So called best player of all time with 0 goals in World Cup knockout football
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 12:40pm On Dec 06, 2016
A40:

Go and check how many points Milan used to finish behind the league winners. It is a very legit cane that can be used to flog Kaka. They won but did they dominate?

maybe if milan came 2nd in both tourney in a dominating manner,that would've been the ideal move than actually winning the UCL and getting a fourth place finish.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Eruditor: 12:54pm On Dec 06, 2016
airmark:

Porto won 2004 ucl because they were the best that season, whether you like it or not. feeling they didnt deserve it could only be reasonable, if other opponents had plane crashes and porto were presented the cup without kicking a ball. May be they were pushed by referees' decisions all the way, you should tell us. There's a reason they called it wpoty 07 and not wpoty of 2007 to 2015. If you extend the dragnet, then it's unfortunate. You should even tell us who deserved to win it that year.

I am not going to join issues WRT to who was deserving of the award in 07. Suarez has already told you people that it is a popularity contest.

Please, see my view point. If down the line say 4 years from now some X athlete wins the 100M dash in the olympics with a time say 11:04 secs and is crowned fastest man in the world, can I be allowed to say he is less-deserving of such an appellation compared to previous winners?

Or as Ronaldinho was awarded WPOTY in 2004 (which I felt should have been Henry) if he went on to play like Kaka did post-2007 won't I be allowed to say he was overrated? I am sure many of us that questioned Dinho's first WPOTY award felt he lived up to his billing subsequently.

Now I am saying this to show you how someone's subsequent performances can act as validation for if he is rated rightly or overrated.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 1:54pm On Dec 06, 2016
Eruditor:

I am not going to join issues WRT to who was deserving of the award in 07. Suarez has already told you people that it is a popularity contest.

Please, see my view point. If down the line say 4 years from now some X athlete wins the 100M dash in the olympics with a time say 11:04 secs and is crowned fastest man in the world, can I be allowed to say he is less-deserving of such an appellation compared to previous winners?

Honestly I have never seen anybody so willfully obtuse and incapable of comprehension...

Let me remind you that neither Airmark nor AdisaOwala are concerned with what happened to Kaka post 2007.

AdisaOwala clearly stated that Kaka in his peak period was clearly one of the best in the world and this cannot be said to be overrated

Airmark told you specifically that he is talking about WPOTY of 2007 not WPOTY of 2007-2015.

Why are you determined to dispute points thar nobody else but yourself is making?

Are you not tired?

Or as Ronaldinho was awarded WPOTY in 2004 (which I felt should have been Henry) if he went on to play like Kaka did post-2007 won't I be allowed to say he was overrated? I am sure many of us that questioned Dinho's first WPOTY award felt he lived up to his billing subsequently.

Now I am saying this to show you how someone's subsequent performances can act as validation for if he is rated rightly or overrated

So what about Ronaldinho's performance post 2005? Afterall he did not live up to his previous performances...he must be overrated.

What a dumb stance to assume.

The law of diminishing returns means that every player declines. Only a fool like yourself will look at a player's 'subsequent performances' to see whether the player was overrated or not.

This precisely the reason why both AdisaOwala and Airmark are not interested in the BS you keep spouting in such eloquent manner.

Even A40 refused to encourage such Inane arguments and based his decision to label Kaka overrated on league performance the year he won WPOTY.

Please gerrahia. Your mumuness is so annoying.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 2:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
grin grin

Nihilist...free the guy jare

Some of his analogies though undecided
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 2:10pm On Dec 06, 2016
Eruditor:

Now I am saying this to show you how someone's subsequent performances can act as validation for if he is rated rightly or overrated.

No you are still very wrong. If someone wins 100m in 11.04 (which is not feasible) that year and it's the fastest that year, you have no choice to accept the tag. But when there are strange reasons for him returning that time as the best then we can say he doesnt deserve it. There's a reason they have records in athletics. I dont even want to go to the genesis of a40's stvpid views which rendered your earlier defence unwarranted. I think nihilist and others had settled that. If you say kaka didnt deserve wpoty 2007, proving it with his subsequent average performances made no sense. I asked you who deserved that world best in 2007 if not kaka, you refused to answer. That hazard is shinning now would not change the fact he played rubbish last season, so also if kaka didnt impress you after 2007, it will never take away the fact he was the best player in 2007.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:42pm On Dec 06, 2016
patrickmuf:
When it comes to Kaka, you start placing him side-by-side with other greats of the game, if we compare Boateng to Baresi, Beckanbeaur, Puyol, Maldini, Nesta etc he would look below average and you'd likely get beat for such foolish comparison.

Boateng might look mediocre when placed beside Maldini and Beckenbauer, but when placed Beside Terry, Boateng looks like a giant to the ant Terry
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 2:59pm On Dec 06, 2016
Nihilist:

grin grin

This was the England team that started in 2006 world cup

Paul Robinson
Gary Neville
Rio Ferdinand
John Terry
Ashley Cole
David Beckham
Steven Gerrard
Owen Hargreaves
Frank Lampard
Joe Cole
Wayne Rooney

A similar lineup failed to make the Euro 2008, Which of these do you think shouldnt be in that line up

Now compare to Argentina 2014 and lets see how many of them have won awards
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:28pm On Dec 06, 2016
Looks like all the CL matches today the groups have all been decided. Basically all dead rubber
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 3:49pm On Dec 06, 2016
Interview with Robben

Best sense of humor?

"Franck Ribéry is certainly one of them. Then there's Thomas Muller; he's always talking and he has some good jokes as well. So, maybe these two ..."

Best fashion sense?

"Everybody has his own taste, you know? We've got some bad ones as well, but I think Jerome Boateng and David Alaba are into fashion a lot ... and I think they're alright."

Worst fashion sense?

"The worst? I won't say that on camera ..."

Loudest in the locker room?

"The loudest? Well, Rafinha can be loud sometimes."

Most untidy?

"Ooh, maybe Arturo. Arturo Vidal, yeah"

Best football brain?

"We've got a few. I think Philipp Lahm is one of them, certainly. We've got some more but if you have to mention one, I think Phillipp is the right one."
Most obsessed with their mobile phone?
"You have a minute?! I would say everybody."

Best left foot?

"The best left foot? You probably want me to say that I've got the best left foot! I won't, I won't ... I will never do that!"
"I think David is good. David Alaba has a very good left foot. He's scored some good goals and free kicks."

Are you a close second?

"Maybe, yeah ... Just behind him!"
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:04pm On Dec 06, 2016
Pa raumdeuter ramuzaki just as robben made his opinion known concerning Terry and boathand by demoting boathand and putting Terry in his best 11. Do you agree that aguero is overrated ? I need your Yes/No answer.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 4:21pm On Dec 06, 2016
airmark:
Pa raumdeuter ramuzaki just as robben made his opinion known concerning Terry and boathand by demoting boathand and putting Terry in his best 11. Do you agree that aguero is overrated ? I need your Yes/No answer.

What is your own opinion on that? I believe Aguero is a tier 2 player
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:45pm On Dec 06, 2016
raumdeuter:

What is your own opinion on that? I believe Aguero is a tier 2 player

I didnt ask you where he belongs. I asked, is he overrated? Let us know if a40 is getting ravaged in stvpidity.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Eruditor: 4:46pm On Dec 06, 2016
airmark:

No you are still very wrong. If someone wins 100m in 11.04 (which is not feasible) that year and it's the fastest that year, you have no choice to accept the tag. But when there are strange reasons for him returning that time as the best then we can say he doesnt deserve it. There's a reason they have records in athletics. I dont even want to go to the genesis of a40's stvpid views which rendered your earlier defence unwarranted. I think nihilist and others had settled that. If you say kaka didnt deserve wpoty 2007, proving it with his subsequent average performances made no sense. I asked you who deserved that world best in 2007 if not kaka, you refused to answer. That hazard is shinning now would not change the fact he played rubbish last season, so also if kaka didnt impress you after 2007, it will never take away the fact he was the best player in 2007.

Like I keep saying this does not need to be another Us vs them argument. You can see the point without coloring it with your own perspective or dismissing it willy-nilly because the same can be done to your own point.

1. For instance, saying something is not feasible is not a tenable way to argue because it is feasible (and you gave one instance where it could be the case) and then insisted that it is the only instance that could warrant the case. In logical terms this is flawed. There are more situations where the fatest man in the world could have a perennially slower time than others. That's not even the essence of the analogy, the simple
question following it is will such a person be less-deserving of the term?

NB: Accepting a tag doesn't mean I can not feel the title overrates the person.

2. You reeled out Kaka's awards but I didn't see Serie A player of the year 2007 which I know he was awarded that same year. His team was 4th and he scored 8 goals in 31 games yet he was rated the best. Is that not also overrating his performances at least in the serie A that year? Do you expect the best player in serie A to have such a miniscule nearing insignificant impact on his league like Kaka did that year? So why is A40 being impugned for mentioning Kaka's serie A fiasco as part of his reason for him being overrated?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 4:57pm On Dec 06, 2016
airmark you have zero chill....

(1) (2) (3) ... (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.