Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,375 members, 7,864,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:41 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (612) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1091726 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Eruditor: 11:47pm On Dec 06, 2016
airmark:
wpoty2007

This dude is more confused than mourinho.

When eruditor mentioned ronaldo, i gave up. That's why i didn't honour him with a reply. I didn't want to use bad words to qualify him, he just wasted my time. Davidbanky with bad grammars would come up with something better.

You gave up when you could not answer the question on Kaka that is why I LOLed. I said CR7 for two reasons: it was a bait to get you to answer the question on Kaka which you skillfully dodged. Tuale! The second reason I mentioned CR7 was to show you that holding onto one competition as the sole reason a player should be WPOTY is hollow and that is the kind of process that begot Kaka.

Also, choosing not to use invectives doesn't mean you alone reserve that right. I avoided it as well because you don't need to take everything personal.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 11:48pm On Dec 06, 2016
A40:

Abirun ma leleyi sha. What does Dayo have to do with the fact that you have no clue what the word overrated means.

Chale you cannot be more than what you are. An omorapala gutter tout with more megabytes than intelligence. If you are too phoolish to realize that it is possible for good and great people in whatever field to be overrated then you need a lobotomy. Its unfortunate intelligence cannot be donated like blood hence your case na hopeless case

You are infinitely steeewpid.....I mean the way you go about being steeeewpid actually makes alaba audio/ visual cd pirates look like they put in a lot of effort in what dey do.....

How can one be more daft dan sub zero? Where you created to be a submarine without the necessary tools to navigate or function at all within your limited sphere of mediocrity?

OK.......A compound f00l like A40 is trying to tell us good + great could be overrated...... ! How so.......? Please can you give us an example of a footballer or any professional at all from any field who is good n great yet overrated?

Olodorabata oshi.....f@ggish cvnt with infinite appetite for sperm.....

Please do entertain us with ur f00lishness!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Eruditor: 12:00am On Dec 07, 2016
AdisaOwala:

What is this again for Christ sake?

Did Columbia lift the WC in 2014? Where dem even reach for that particular tourney?

In 2007, Ac Milan won the CL with Kaka as top Scorer - he was the best player in an important tourney his Club won Oga.

I also clearly stated that he was also one of the best players in the world when he was at his prime.

Assuming you were an ardent poster here, you woulda known the people to ask that particular question cheesy

It's common knowledge that the most outstanding player in a triumphant team in the CL or WC is almost always certain to be the best player in either competition ....in the process boosting his chances of winning the WPOTY award DESERVEDLY - your Hames comparison (just like the others you've been making since morning) has flown off tangent yet again.

You really need to calm down, take a deep breathe & re-analyse the whole argument from the beginning.

P.S. : This is my very last response to you on this particular issue..

I am happy it is your last post on the issue. It has been painstaking needing to redirect you to the logic that 'herd mentality' does not let some people on this thread see.

I can understand if my analogies were flying over you like airplanes. If you took deep breaths too perhaps you may have understood some of them. For e.g, you see how you asked if Columbia won the WC? Good, that is the question I asked about Kaka and Serie A yet he was adjudged best player in Serie A of 2007 and someone may use a screenshot from Wikipedia to show it to me without considering that he proves Kaka was being overrated at least in Serie A for that particular year.

You are a good sport I'd give you that. At least you did not resort to vitriol to hide illogic the way some others did.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:08am On Dec 07, 2016
airmark:

Your head is filled up with saw dust. You made no sense all over this thread and you have attracted eruditor and one other up barka neophyte, that one was flogged back to spain. You stated that aguero was overrated, if you have shame, you should be humiliated that your master couldn't back your position, because its reek assails every nose. He knows you are stvpid but finds it hard to tell you in public. If your boss could put aguero in tier 2, jut below ronaldo and messi, i was expecting you to reign curses on dayo' bald head. But inferiority complex would never let you attempt that. Ajakaja40 cheesy

This is one of the ill effects of hard drugs. In one post you are accusing me of contradicting dayokanu. In the same post you are still asking why I am not concurring with his post. Are you not running mad like this?

This is how Majek started oh!

Agüero is overrated. That he is a legend in that your useless league does not change zilch

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:36am On Dec 07, 2016
diggz:

You are infinitely steeewpid.....I mean the way you go about being steeeewpid actually makes alaba audio/ visual cd pirates look like they put in a lot of effort in what dey do.....
What a bum as$ reply. Is this the best your leprous fingers could come up with? You phoolish omolanke from Alaba Suru market! Your lines are not even connecting,

diggz:

How can one be more daft dan sub zero? Where you created to be a submarine without the necessary tools to navigate or function at all within your limited sphere of mediocrity?
We need to hire Dr Doolittle and Ace Ventura to come and interpret this animal talk
Since when did sub-zero become synonymous with daftness? From which zoo did you escape from? You go soon see scorpion. Ozuo

Olofo blowing senseless grammar he does not even understand. What a vagrant

diggz:

OK.......A compound f00l like A40 is trying to tell us good + great could be overrated...... ! How so.......? Please can you give us an example of a footballer or any professional at all from any field who is good n great yet overrated?
What an igun. You want me to give you examples when you have not shown sufficient proof that you know and fully understand what the word overrated means. That is like asking me to teach you Laplace Equation when you have not even mastered elementary L.C.M and H.C.F. Odaaran ponbele

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 1:01am On Dec 07, 2016
Eruditor:

You gave up when you could not answer the question on Kaka that is why I LOLed. I said CR7 for two reasons: it was a bait to get you to answer the question on Kaka which you skillfully dodged. Tuale! The second reason I mentioned CR7 was to show you that holding onto one competition as the sole reason a player should be WPOTY is hollow and that is the kind of process that begot Kaka.

Also, choosing not to use invectives doesn't mean you alone reserve that right. I avoided it as well because you don't need to take everything personal.

That moment you mentioned ronaldo, was disgraceful. It exposed your wack sense of judgement, hence i had to find something meaningful to do offline. It was just like arguing with someone who claims he knows all about Nigeria. you ask him where is the FCT located, he replies , Orlu. I will be stvpid to continue arguing with such person on other related stuffs. Saying ronaldo was more worthy of the award, finally nailed the coffin.

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by bi0nics: 1:25am On Dec 07, 2016
airmark:

That moment you mentioned ronaldo, was disgraceful. It exposed your wack sense of judgement, hence i had to find something meaningful to do offline. It was just like arguing with someone who claims he knows all about Nigeria. you ask him where is the FCT located, he replies , Orlu. I will be stvpid to continue arguing with such person on other related stuffs. Saying ronaldo was more worthy of the award, finally nailed the coffin.

By wide margin sef..

Can't believe someone would come here and say Ronaldo deserved the WPOTY 2007..ErudiShyte..are you high on crack?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by SIRcumalot: 1:38am On Dec 07, 2016
una successfully let this talk comot from the original point to a discussion about kaka being overrated.
i get blame too.
nobody is calling kaka a goat candidate just that in 07 he was the best.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 6:00am On Dec 07, 2016
Eruditor:

I am happy it is your last post on the issue. It has been painstaking needing to redirect you to the logic that 'herd mentality' does not let some people on this thread see.

I can understand if my analogies were flying over you like airplanes. If you took deep breaths too perhaps you may have understood some of them. For e.g, you see how you asked if Columbia won the WC? Good, that is the question I asked about Kaka and Serie A yet he was adjudged best player in Serie A of 2007 and someone may use a screenshot from Wikipedia to show it to me without considering that he proves Kaka was being overrated at least in Serie A for that particular year.

You are a good sport I'd give you that. At least you did not resort to vitriol to hide illogic the way some others did.

Ohkay
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by diggz: 6:28am On Dec 07, 2016
A40:

What a bum as$ reply. Is this the best your leprous fingers could come up with? You phoolish omolanke from Alaba Suru market! Your lines are not even connecting,

We need to hire Dr Doolittle and Ace Ventura to come and interpret this animal talk
Since when did sub-zero become synonymous with daftness? From which zoo did you escape from? You go soon see scorpion. Ozuo

Olofo blowing senseless grammar he does not even understand. What a vagrant

What an igun. You want me to give you examples when you have not shown sufficient proof that you know and fully understand what the word overrated means. That is like asking me to teach you Laplace Equation when you have not even mastered elementary L.C.M and H.C.F. Odaaran ponbele

You are a simpleton! I wasnt the only one who had an issue with your open abuse of words Mr Overrated atole oshi....... I questioned your elaborate use of unnecessary words, Adisa,Nihilist,airmark and even your God on / off this board did too! So what are you on about?

Tell us how one can be good and a great yet overrated........

Aren't you the same gayner 'Somzes' used as a punching bag? One would naturally assume age and being dayos favourite balls licker would have made you grow some balls yourself but no! We always have to visit this board to see airmark,bigkesh and co. take turns on your sorry azzz.

Your stewpidity seems to be more permanent than corruption in naija. And,long may you wallow in it, Mr overrated sombori.......

6 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Eruditor: 8:34am On Dec 07, 2016
bi0nics:

By wide margin sef..
Can't believe someone would come here and say Ronaldo deserved the WPOTY 2007..ErudiShyte..are you high on crack?

A: I think people who commit murder should be given the death sentence.
B: Why?
A: Well, because people who kill others deserve to die themselves.

This is called fallacy of circular reasoning.

B: Kaka deserves to be the best because the votes say he is the best.
E: But why do the votes say so? He only played well in competition X he was average in competition Y and Z.
B: Who do you think should have won it?
E: I won't join issues WRT that. I just think that best player to Kaka overrates what he actually achieved in the said year. In competition Y his team didn't win a pin and he scored only 8 goals. Why was he still voted best player in competition Y?
B: First tell me who should have been the best player?
E: Ok CR7, now tell me why Kaka won best player in competition Y without achieving anything in it?
B: Your judgement is wack. I can't take you seriously. You are confused like Mourinho. *goes on to justify his claim through votes again*
Kaka- 1Billion votes
Messi- 504
CR7- 426

E:
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 9:33am On Dec 07, 2016
bi0nics:

By wide margin sef..

That's one of the reasons buhari wanted to jack up data price. People like eruditor will vet their posts well before posting. smiley

SIRcumalot:
una successfully let this talk comot from the original point to a discussion about kaka being overrated.
i get blame too.
nobody is calling kaka a goat candidate just that in 07 he was the best.

I am just weak . One ''up barka'' guy said it was ronaldo that deserved it in 2007.

AdisaOwala:

Ohkay

You see human being, you go fear. cheesy From wpoty 2007 to serie a 2007. smiley
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 9:36am On Dec 07, 2016
airmark:

You see human being, you go fear. cheesy From wpoty 2007 to serie a 2007. smiley

The boy is confused...

I don envisage another daft analogy from him na why i say i no go answer am again...& he surely didn't disappoint embarassed
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 10:32am On Dec 07, 2016
Eruditor:

A: I think people who commit murder should be given the death sentence.
B: Why?
A: Well, because people who kill others deserve to die themselves.

This is called fallacy of circular reasoning.

Ode leleyi mehn...

What does the above have to do with Kaka?

The example up there doesn't even make sense. Murder is a very specific term and involves killing under specific circumstances. Killing a person cannot be automaticly be conflated with murder. Soldiers who kill in war are not guilty of murder. People who kill in self defence are not guilty of murder. So there is zero fallacy in arguing for a death sentence as a penalty for the very specific infraction of murder. P

This just shows that you like to talk for the sake of it.

B: Kaka deserves to be the best because the votes say he is the best.
E: But why do the votes say so? He only played well in competition X he was average in competition Y and Z.
B: Who do you think should have won it?
E: I won't join issues WRT that. I just think that best player to Kaka overrates what he actually achieved in the said year. In competition Y his team didn't win a pin and he scored only 8 goals. Why was he still voted best player in competition Y

Ode Gidi Gaan ni bobo yii...

So we should discount the votes of the Serie A players who played against Kaka for the opinion of a mumu philosopher who is incapable of following a coherent argument from the beginning? grin grin

E: Ok CR7, now tell me why Kaka won best player in competition Y without achieving anything in it?
B: Your judgement is wack. I can't take you seriously. You are confused like Mourinho. *goes on to justify his claim through votes again*
Kaka- 1Billion votes
Messi- 504
CR7- 426

LMAO

So we should discount the votes of coaches and captains of national teams for the opinion of a mumu philosopher who is incapable of following a coherent argument from the beginning? grin grin

Dude go and sleep and preferably never wake up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Emaprince: 10:53am On Dec 07, 2016
Never wake up? grin grin grin Chai!!!

I'll report you, Nihilist.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Eruditor: 11:04am On Dec 07, 2016
Nihilist:

Ode leleyi mehn...

What does the above have to do with Kaka?

The example up there doesn't even make sense. Murder is a very specific term and involves killing under specific circumstances. Killing a person cannot be automaticly be conflated with murder. Soldiers who kill in war are not guilty of murder. People who kill in self defence are not guilty of murder. So there is zero fallacy in arguing for a death sentence as a penalty for the very specific infraction of murder. P

This just shows that you like to talk for the sake of it.

Ode Gidi Gaan ni bobo yii...

So we should discount the votes of the Serie A players who played against Kaka for the opinion of a mumu philosopher who is incapable of following a coherent argument from the beginning? grin grin

LMAO

So we should discount the votes of coaches and captains of national teams for the opinion of a mumu philosopher who is incapable of following a coherent argument from the beginning? grin grin

Dude go and sleep and preferably never wake up.

Hahahaha. Hehehehehe. 15 likes. 200 shares. You are not nice. You have no chill. ROTFLMAO.

After that, what else?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Eruditor: 11:16am On Dec 07, 2016
airmark:

That's one of the reasons buhari wanted to jack up data price. People like eruditor will vet their posts well before posting. smiley

I am just weak . One ''up barka'' guy said it was ronaldo that deserved it in 2007.

Even for you, this is escapist. I thought someone else adduced Ronaldo's 3 CL goals as a reason he did not deserve WPOTY 07 and I agreed with the person. Please justify Kaka's 8 goals in 31 games with a 4th place finish as Serie A man of the year.

PS: You can't say he won it because of votes. (That is a cyclical argument regardless of if resident trolls disagree). You are the google proponent here I am sure you'd have looked it up.

What I want is logical consistency. If Ronaldo's 3 goals were insufficient why should Kaka's 8 goals be? Remember, the end point is to prove that popularity votes CAN overrate a player's ability or achievements.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Eruditor: 11:19am On Dec 07, 2016
AdisaOwala:

The boy is confused...

I don envisage another daft analogy from him na why i say i no go answer am again...& he surely didn't disappoint embarassed

This is actually unfair. You where in a cul-de-sac. There were 2 options left: cop out or use invectives. It is the nairaland tradition na.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:23am On Dec 07, 2016
Eruditor:

Even for you, this is escapist. I thought someone else adduced Ronaldo's 3 CL goals as a reason he did not deserve WPOTY 07 and I agreed with the person. Please justify Kaka's 8 goals in 31 games with a 4th place finish as Serie A man of the year.

PS: You can't say he won it because of votes. (That is a cyclical argument regardless of if resident trolls disagree). You are the google proponent here I am sure you'd have looked it up.

What I want is logical consistency. If Ronaldo's 3 goals were insufficient why should Kaka's 8 goals be? Remember, the end point is to prove that popularity votes CAN overrate a player's ability or achievements.

Before i move to kaka's serie a issue, first accept you goofed by claiming ronaldo deserved 2007 wpoty . I cant waste my time on someone who couldn't accept his errors. The votes were not close, it was a very wide margin and done by coaches and captains. If you add messi and ronaldo's points together they won't match kaka's. Every sensible analyst wouldn't argue the matter again. This is december, my job offline is demanding in festive periods, trust me i will still squeeze out time to engage you when i could see you are reasonable.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 11:29am On Dec 07, 2016
Emaprince:
Never wake up? grin grin grin Chai!!!

I'll report you, Nihilist.

The guy just dey annoy everybody.

He don derail the discussion already, and even on his new angle he still dey careen from goof to gaffe like a pinball machine.

Even the guy who's defence he came to no even send am.

Even Dayo who never passes up an opportunity to side with anybody against airmark no send am.

I don't think the guy is human at all. No one man should be so foolish...

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Emaprince: 11:37am On Dec 07, 2016
Nihilist:

Even Dayo who never passes up an opportunity to side with anybody against airmark no send am.
grin grin or anybody against Mourinho.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Eruditor: 11:43am On Dec 07, 2016
airmark:

Before i move to kaka's serie a issue, first accept you goofed by claiming ronaldo deserved 2007 wpoty . I cant waste my time on someone who couldn't accept his errors. The votes were not close, it was a very wide margin and done by coaches and captains. If you add messi and ronaldo's points together they didn't match kaka's. Every sensible analyst wouldn't argue the matter again. This is december, my job offline is demanding in festive periods, trust me i will still squeeze out time to engage you when i could see you are reasonable.

I goofed.

Now please answer the Kaka question. Thanks.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 11:47am On Dec 07, 2016
Eruditor:

This is actually unfair. You where in a cul-de-sac. There were 2 options left: cop out or use invectives. It is the nairaland tradition na.

That's because your analogies are bereft of common sense & the funniest part is that your misplaced use of big grammar only amplifies your poor comprehension & analytical abilities....

If Kaka's supposed overrated status in the Serie A has nothing to do with the ballon D'or award he Deservedly won (Kudos to you for finally admitting that he deserved the award), why are you still spouting hogwash here?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 11:52am On Dec 07, 2016
Nihilist:

The guy just dey annoy everybody.

He don derail the discussion already, and even on his new angle he still dey careen from goof to gaffe like a pinball machine.

Even the guy who's defence he came to no even send am.

I don't think the guy is human at all. No one man should be so foolish...

Exactly what I wanted to say.....

He has been screaming 'A40' on top of his lungs since yesterday but that one no even talk anything to support his dumb submissions..

Smh

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:57am On Dec 07, 2016
Eruditor:

I goofed.

Now please answer the Kaka question. Thanks.

Better. Kaka won serie a player of the year award, voted by his colleagues with 8 goals and 7 assists. Just like iniesta won laliga award in 2009 with 4 goals and 8 assists. Kaka wasn't the main striker, he played behind inzaghi, oliviera, gillardino, his all-round performances as a midfielder impressed his colleagues and was voted for. In a40's words :

A40:

I'm assuming you now understand you can be a success at a tournament without necessarily winning it

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 12:25pm On Dec 07, 2016
AdisaOwala:

Exactly what I wanted to say.....

He has been screaming 'A40' on top of his lungs since yesterday but that one no even talk anything to support his dumb submissions..

Smh

Oddly enough A40 was already suggesting that Kaka was not overrated based on his World Cup medal until you reminded him that Kaka was a passenger in that tourney...

Then Kaka became overrated.

More twists and about turns than a Jamaican Dancefloor...

AdisaOwala:

Kaka??

A40:

You do know Kaka has a WC medal right?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 12:27pm On Dec 07, 2016
Nihilist:

Oddly enough A40 was already suggesting that Kaka was not overrated based on his World Cup medal until you reminded him that Kaka was a passenger in that tourney...

Bruh - na that part burst my head pass I swear!

Then a player could be great & overated at the same time (even when the said player wasn't being compared to any other player that might have been better)

grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Eruditor: 12:40pm On Dec 07, 2016
AdisaOwala:

That's because your analogies are bereft of common sense & the funniest part is that your misplaced use of big grammar only amplifies your poor comprehension & analytical abilities....
If Kaka's supposed overrated status in the Serie A has nothing to do with the ballon D'or award he Deservedly won (Kudos to you for finally admitting that he deserved the award), why are you still spouting hogwash here?

Finally settled for option 2 init?

grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:01pm On Dec 07, 2016
Nihilist:

More twists and about turns than a Jamaican Dancefloor...
Your problem is you assume a lot. You think you know but you have no idea. What part of my response to Adisa suggested I was unaware he was a passenger? This is information readily available on google. What made you think I didn't know this?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:02pm On Dec 07, 2016
Cheers to Lewandodo. Scoring on and off the pitch

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:15pm On Dec 07, 2016
diggz:

You are a simpleton! I wasnt the only one who had an issue with your open abuse of words Mr Overrated atole oshi....... I questioned your elaborate use of unnecessary words, Adisa,Nihilist,airmark and even your God on / off this board did too! So what are you on about?

Tell us how one can be good and a great yet overrated........

Aren't you the same gayner 'Somzes' used as a punching bag? One would naturally assume age and being dayos favourite balls licker would have made you grow some balls yourself but no! We always have to visit this board to see airmark,bigkesh and co. take turns on your sorry azzz.

Your stewpidity seems to be more permanent than corruption in naija. And,long may you wallow in it, Mr overrated sombori.......
You have name dropped like 35 NL users now. Yet I am the one that can't stand alone. You are a fvcktardious cretin

Let me just help your illiterate condition. At least it is clear to all and sundry now that even an Almajiri comprehends English better than you.

First and foremost being overrated does not make you terrible and bad at what you do. It just means you might have been rated a wee bit higher than what you really are.

I'm a boxing fan and I can tell you for example that Oscar De La Hoya was mad overrated. Does that mean he wasn't good or a great? Throw in Shane Mosley too

Madonna is overrated. Does that mean she isn't a great? Lil Wayne overrated. Does that mean he sucked?

Football fans label Wenger overrated. Does that mean he is a bad manager.

People call Pep overrated, Even Apoche cra cra thinks Busquets is overrated but only a total ret@rd would doubt he would go down as one of the greats at his position

Its embarrasing that I even have to explain this to anyone who spent 1 year in the four walls of a classroom. You are a crying disgrace

3 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 1:17pm On Dec 07, 2016
A40:

Madonna is overrated

Good Lord - I love Nairaland grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.