Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,410 members, 7,864,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:29 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (618) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1091799 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 9:25pm On Dec 10, 2016
Baba40, what's your take on Pep's struggles in the EPL?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:29pm On Dec 10, 2016
AdisaOwala:
Baba40, what's your take on Pep's struggles in the EPL?
Since Pep fans started dissing Ancelotti talking about how his Bayern was the best thing since Gizdodo na him I don wash my hand comot for him matter.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 9:32pm On Dec 10, 2016
A40:

Since Pep fans started dissing Ancelotti talking about how his Bayern was the best thing since Gizdodo na him I don wash my hand comot for him matter.

grin grin

Most importantly - Can we say Pep is overrated? tongue
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:40pm On Dec 10, 2016
AdisaOwala:

grin grin

Most importantly - Can we say Pep is overrated? tongue
Your dictionary should help you here. If you feel he is rated a lot higher than he deserves then why not
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 9:42pm On Dec 10, 2016
A40:

Your dictionary should help you here. If you feel he is rated a lot higher than he deserves then why not

I seeketh your Opinion Sah...

Once again, Can Pep be said to be Overrated?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:47pm On Dec 10, 2016
AdisaOwala:

I seeketh your Opinion Sah...

Once again, Can Pep be said to be Overrated?
I'm at a loss as to why and what you would like to do with it. I should actually be asking you EPL Fans.

Infact that's exactly what I'm going to do. This should further highlight wetin I been dey stress
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 9:52pm On Dec 10, 2016
A40:

I'm at a loss as to why and what you would like to do with it. I should actually be asking you EPL Fans.

Infact that's exactly what I'm going to do. This should further highlight wetin I been dey stress

Lmao

You know say naso you do that day - you had to ask for.my opinion on Kaka before giving yours.

Mbanu.... e no go work today grin

If I may add, na you dey question our understanding of the word "overated" - the onus is on you to explain with 'good' examples what you meant (like you did with Madonna & co)

Once again - is Pep overrated or not?

Please use Pep as an example. ...

Please! !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:07pm On Dec 10, 2016
AdisaOwala:

Lmao

You know say naso you do that day - you had to ask for.my opinion on Kaka before giving yours.

If I may add, na you dey question our understanding of the word "overated" - the onus is on you to explain with 'good' examples what you meant (like you did with Madonna & co)

Please! !!
Chale no come here dey waste my time. I no fit dey boil beans with candle. Most of your fellow EPL fans even call Pep 'Fraudiola'. Go and ask them if they think he is overrated
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:28pm On Dec 10, 2016
Abeg let's toast to retaking back the lead

Arguably our best performance in the league this season.

Müller's debut goal of the season

That dan iska shot by Douglas Costa.

Really good to see Thiago and Vidal in the middle. 4-2-3-1 tins

What were Wolfsburg thinking sacking Hecking? Hopefully our old boy Ismael does not relegate them
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:33pm On Dec 10, 2016
I heard Draxler is available for €36mio. I just want to know why we have not submitted a bid already. He would not even be cup-tied

Abeg the FO should do the needful. Give Robben two years too FFS
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:36pm On Dec 10, 2016
A40:
Abeg let's toast to retaking back the lead

Arguably our best performance in the league this season.

Müller's debut goal of the season

That dan iska shot by Douglas Costa.

Really good to see Thiago and Vidal in the middle. 4-2-3-1 tins

What were Wolfsburg thinking sacking Hecking? Hopefully our old boy Ismael does not relegate them

Guy make we no deceive ourselves. No ne like Robben whenever the guy is on the field I dey always believe we would do something

We need to put him on ice till CL crucial stages

back 4
----Martinez--Vidal
-------Thiago/Muller
Robben--Lewy--Rib/Costa
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:36pm On Dec 10, 2016
raumdeuter:

[s]When I say you are extremely foolish, this is a very good example
Jerome Boateng has been ruled out of Bayern Munich's Champions League clash with Atletico Madrid due to a minor injury.
The Germany international has sustained a "minor muscle problem" and will not be risked for the game against last season's beaten finalists at the Allianz Arena.
"He has some discomfort and he will miss out,"[/s]

he was not risked for ucl match played days ago and now today's. That's how he will not be risked till they bring a new CB by january. cheesy

AdisaOwala:

Lmao

Please! !!

Won bi a40 da ko dahun. Ramuzaki will just put an end to his monthly allowance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:38pm On Dec 10, 2016
airmark:
he was not risked for ucl match played days ago and now today's. That's how he will not be risked till they bring a new CB by january. cheesy

Boateng has been shown to be recovering from injury. If Bayern doesnt buy a defender in January should I call you a dog?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:50pm On Dec 10, 2016
raumdeuter:

Boateng has been shown to be recovering from injury. If Bayern doesnt buy a defender in January should I call you a dog?

That should go to ancelotti not me.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:57pm On Dec 10, 2016
airmark:

Won bi a40 da ko dahun. Ramuzaki will just put an end to his monthly allowance.
Apoche cra cra you have never been the sharpest tool in the shed. You also can't see that mere looking at the rants on the Chelsea thread further justified my point. Unless you are suggesting Pep is not a good or great coach at which point we have to quarantine you before you spread your ignorance further

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 11:59pm On Dec 10, 2016
airmark:
That should go to ancelotti not me.

You are the iddiott that is so sure Boateng will be benched and its not the coach who said it.

So if Boatank isnt benched do you make a deal to deactivate your ID?

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:08am On Dec 11, 2016
raumdeuter:

Guy make we no deceive ourselves. No ne like Robben whenever the guy is on the field I dey always believe we would do something

We need to put him on ice till CL crucial stages

back 4
----Martinez--Vidal
-------Thiago/Muller
Robben--Lewy--Rib/Costa
I'm confused as to why Franck got another year with this Draxler situation on ground. Then they are busy haggling over Robben's extension when we should have done his deal first
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 12:11am On Dec 11, 2016
Impending fatherhood is really bringing out the best in Lewandowski. Make Muller go give Lisa belle so he fit regain his goalscoring form grin. Great to see him finally end his goal drought. Guy wan mad as im score. Hopefully he kicks on from here. Don Carlo should not even think of changing back to 433. The 4231 is here to stay. And yes! Leipzig lost today. Honestly, I never expected Ingolstadt would do the job. Back at the top never felt so good. Mia San Mia!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:15am On Dec 11, 2016
raumdeuter:

You are the iddiott that is so sure Boateng will be benched and its not the coach who said it.

Apoche cra cra that claimed Javi would not play at CB on Carlo's arrival. Just leave the dosgbe. Omo ma pa mi go still metamorphose to Omo ma pa ara e
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:34am On Dec 11, 2016
raumdeuter:

Boathand has always been lucky with injuries to better defenders in his position. May be na ghana juju, i dont know. Each time they brought a replacement, the spell would be activated. Despite badstuber's return, carlo is expected to bring a less-calamitous defender to replace boathand. Hummels needs a solid cb to pair him. Failure to do this, ancelotti is bound to fail in ucl. So he will be the dog here.

A40:

Apoche cra cra you have never been the sharpest tool in the shed. You also can't see that mere looking at the rants on the Chelsea thread further justified my point. Unless you are suggesting Pep is not a good or great coach at which point we have to quarantine you before you spread your ignorance further

Next time dont reply me when you are drunk. Thanks.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:37am On Dec 11, 2016
A40:

I'm confused as to why Franck got another year with this Draxler situation on ground. Then they are busy haggling over Robben's extension when we should have done his deal first

Though its reported that Draxler is weak mentally, I think for 30M he will be a good deal

RObben wants a 2yrs I heard we are offering 1. I think we should give Robben anything that will make him stay

Maybe Redbull will go forhim. he is still within the Leipzig age range
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 12:43am On Dec 11, 2016
airmark:
Boathand has always been lucky with injuries to better defenders in his position. May be na ghana juju, i dont know. Each time they brought a replacement, the spell would be activated. Despite badstuber's return, carlo is expected to bring a less-calamitous defender to replace boathand. Hummels needs a solid cb to pair him. Failure to do this, ancelotti is bound to fail in ucl. So he will be the dog here.

Who were the better defenders injured for Germany that made Boatank start for Germany?
You are known as a big foool on this forum and beyond

Now read the below and go swallow ota piapia

[size=18pt] [size=20pt]FourFourTwo’s Best 100 Football Players in the World 2016: No.16 – Jerome Boateng[/size] [/size]

Jonathan Harding profiles the highest-ranked defender in this year's list…
by
Jonathan Harding

Published
1 December 2016
Under Pep Guardiola, Jerome Boateng became the greatest defender in the world. During the summer of 2016, he was one of Germany’s most important players with some monstrous performances at Euro 2016. Post-tournament, he was crowned German Footballer of the Year. It was a reminder, however small, that in an age when attackers are valued more highly than ever, world-class defenders are just as important to their team’s fortunes

Read more at http://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/fourfourtwos-best-100-football-players-world-2016-no16-jerome-boateng#egPlpxqfyTgHBLPX.99
4-4-2 an English magazine could not rate any English league playing defender ahead of Boatank.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 12:55am On Dec 11, 2016
raumdeuter:

Who were the better defenders injured for Germany that made Boatank start for Germany?
You are known as a big foool on this forum and beyond

Now read the below and go swallow ota piapia

4-4-2 an English magazine could not rate any English league playing defender ahead of Boatank.

Badstuber-hummels pairing was a combo made in heaven. Injuries to badstuber created space for the halleluyah defender. Mustafi also had his own share in bayern too. A fully-fit badstuber and hummels will give boathand 'bench warrant' .

When did 442 become Fifa's mouthpiece? Sometimes you act like a 6 year old kid.

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:57am On Dec 11, 2016
airmark:

Next time dont reply me when you are drunk. Thanks.
Its like an igun defeacated on your head.

Expected by who? A village eediot like yourself

When Hummels and Boateng both played exclusively at CB in a major tournament we know who ended up in the Team of the tournament
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 1:03am On Dec 11, 2016
airmark:

Badstuber-hummels pairing was a combo made in heaven. Injuries to badstuber created space for the halleluyah defender. Mustafi also had his own share in bayern too. A fully-fit badstuber and hummels will give boathand 'bench warrant' .

When did 442 become Fifa's mouthpiece? Sometimes you act like a 6 year old kid.

Was Badstuber not there when Boatak took his place in 2010?

Mustafi had his share at Bayern? This is an example of the madness they are talking about what has Mustafi got to do with Bayern nitori Olorun. Have you taken your medication tonight. Your medication for dementia

FIFA was the organizer of the tournament that Boatank beasted the final in July 2014. You were probably brain dead at tat time
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 6:11am On Dec 11, 2016
A40:

Is he an example of someone who's great & overrated at the same time? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 9:02am On Dec 11, 2016
BoaTHONG has always been a lucky one. His biggest competition have always suffered one form of misfortune or the other. From Badstuber's injury woes to Dante's inexplicable loss of form. That Ghana juju must be strong.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Emaprince: 11:13am On Dec 11, 2016
A40:

Chale no come here dey waste my time. I no fit dey boil beans with candle
grin grin chai!!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Lordave: 12:05pm On Dec 11, 2016
raumdeuter:

Though its reported that Draxler is weak mentally, I think for 30M he will be a good deal

RObben wants a 2yrs I heard we are offering 1. I think we should give Robben anything that will make him stay

Maybe Redbull will go forhim. he is still within the Leipzig age range
Is this football related only or he's mentally not ok?

I think we should get him this January and let Robben 'hibernate' before unleashing him in the later stages.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 4:02pm On Dec 11, 2016
AdisaOwala:

Is he an example of someone who's great & overrated at the same time? cheesy
Chale. You tell me.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2016
A40:

[s]Its like an igun defeacated on your head.

Expected by who? A village eediot like yourself

When Hummels and Boateng both played exclusively at CB in a major tournament we know who ended up in the Team of the tournament[/s]

Played exclusively ko, yclusively ni.

raumdeuter:

Was Badstuber not there when Boatak took his place in 2010?
Mustafi had his share at Bayern? This is an example of the madness they are talking about what has Mustafi got to do with Bayern nitori Olorun. Have you taken your medication tonight. Your medication for dementia
FIFA was the organizer of the tournament that Boatank beasted the final in July 2014. You were probably brain dead at tat time

Mustafi in german team i meant. In world cup qualifiers 2014, a fit badstuber ensured boathand watched from the bench for a number of matches.

pkasso:
BoaTHONG has always been a lucky one. His biggest competition have always suffered one form of misfortune or the other. From Badstuber's injury woes to Dante's inexplicable loss of form. That Ghana juju must be strong.

It amazes me bro.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by raumdeuter: 5:04pm On Dec 11, 2016
airmark:

Played exclusively ko, yclusively ni.

Mustafi in german team i meant. In world cup qualifiers 2014, a fit badstuber ensured boathand watched from the bench for a number of matches.

This ffoooll cant even understand what he is saying he is even confusing himself from Mustafi in Bayern to Mustafi in German team. Now tell us which injury made Mustafi to sit on the bench at the world cup

A fit Mertersacker and Boateng ensured Hummels sat on the bench for a number of world cup qualifier games too. I wonder hat a bumbling oaf like you have to say about that

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.