Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,226 members, 7,867,589 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:10 PM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (619) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1092836 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) ... (1043) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 11, 2016
AdisaOwala:

I seeketh your Opinion Sah...

Once again, Can Pep be said to be Overrated?

I'm now convinced... Guardiola is toooo overrated.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Kagawa10: 10:20pm On Dec 11, 2016
TRendlona:

All this overrated or not (discourse) is so funny.

Every good coach needs to have some quality players in his team before anything. The thing is Pep has really fucke.d up in the transfer window. Every man and his dog knows that City squad is an ageing squad and sadly, it's the quality players that are ageing or injury prone e.g Kompany, Toure, Zabaleta.

The team needed a good CM to replace Yaya, an overhaul of the whole defence with 2 good CB and 2 fullbacks and a good winger to lessen the burden on Sterling on the other wing but Pep went out to buy all the thrash he could get in the market! Till now, the team doesn't have 1 good defender in the defence and the player (Fernadinho) who often screens and covers their ass is already out for few games! On the other hand, Gundogan has been bang average in the midfield with few decent display here or there. The less said about Sane and Stones, the better! Out of all his summer transfers, only Nolito has been good so far but he's quite hot headed.

Another problem is neither Aguero nor Iheanacho are capable of being that kind of striker that gets heavily involved in the overall play of the team like Pep often wants his striker to play. Nolito could be capable but has never been tried in that role.

If I were Pep, I would recall Nasri as soon as possible. He's been fantastic in the CM role for Sevilla and City could use that. A 3-man midfield of Fernandinho, Nasri and Silva supporting a forward trio of De bryune, Aguero, Sterling should be good to go. Nolito could play in the place of Aguero if he shows he's capable of much more.. And there's Gabriel Jesus, no one even knows how good that one is. But still, their defence is still an eyesore! Even as good as Fernandinho is, he's not a quality holding midfielder. His positioning, ability to close down space and reading of the game isn't that great but he's a tireless worker and that's at least helpful in the role.

Anyway, the koko be say no matter how good of a coach you're, you would still need some quality in your team because without that you're simply nothing, let alone having a team that doesn't even have 1 good defender in the whole defence!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:13pm On Dec 11, 2016
raumdeuter:

This ffoooll cant even understand what he is saying he is even confusing himself from Mustafi in Bayern to Mustafi in German team. Now tell us which injury made Mustafi to sit on the bench at the world cup

A fit Mertersacker and Boateng ensured Hummels sat on the bench for a number of world cup qualifier games too. I wonder hat a bumbling oaf like you have to say about that
The concept of squad rotation is too complex for apoche cra cra. A player sitting out a few games automatically means he has fallen out of favor. I don't know how the people around him cope

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:19pm On Dec 11, 2016
TRendlona:

What did Pep see in John Stones tho? I want to believe that transaction na money laundering. I don't have a coaching badge and I could tell he was a rubbish defender even at Everton

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:27pm On Dec 11, 2016
raumdeuter:

Though its reported that Draxler is weak mentally, I think for 30M he will be a good deal

RObben wants a 2yrs I heard we are offering 1. I think we should give Robben anything that will make him stay

Maybe Redbull will go forhim. he is still within the Leipzig age range
Draxler needs a big club like Bayern. He's 23 and its time for him to show and prove. His development has stalled obviously and its unfortunate because it seems like he has been playing forever.

We would be crazy not to go for Julian. He could play as a #10 or on the left. I mean this makes the Ribery extension borderline bizarre

I agree on Robben. Give him whatever he wants
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by airmark(m): 11:30pm On Dec 11, 2016
Kagawa10:

Every good coach needs to have some quality players in his team before anything. The thing is Pep has really fucke.d up in the transfer window. Every man and his dog knows that City squad is an ageing squad and sadly, it's the quality players that are ageing or injury prone e.g Kompany, Toure, Zabaleta.

The team needed a good CM to replace Yaya, an overhaul of the whole defence with 2 good CB and 2 fullbacks and a good winger to lessen the burden on Sterling on the other wing but Pep went out to buy all the thrash he could get in the market! Till now, the team doesn't have 1 good defender in the defence and the player (Fernadinho) who often screens and covers their ass is already out for few games! On the other hand, Gundogan has been bang average in the midfield with few decent display here or there. The less said about Sane and Stones, the better! Out of all his summer transfers, only Nolito has been good so far but he's quite hot headed.

Another problem is neither Aguero nor Iheanacho are capable of being that kind of striker that gets heavily involved in the overall play of the team like Pep often wants his striker to play. Nolito could be capable but has never been tried in that role.

If I were Pep, I would recall Nasri as soon as possible. He's been fantastic in the CM role for Sevilla and City could use that. A 3-man midfield of Fernandinho, Nasri and Silva supporting a forward trio of De bryune, Aguero, Sterling should be good to go. Nolito could play in the place of Aguero if he shows he's capable of much more.. And there's Gabriel Jesus, no one even knows how good that one is. But still, their defence is still an eyesore! Even as good as Fernandinho is, he's not a quality holding midfielder. His positioning, ability to close down space and reading of the game isn't that great but he's a tireless worker and that's at least helpful in the role.

Anyway, the koko be say no matter how good of a coach you're, you would still need some quality in your team because without that you're simply nothing, let alone having a team that doesn't even have 1 good defender in the whole defence!

No excuse here bro, pep underrated epl and brought weaklings like burnthisleagedown sane to epl, to hit the ground running. Is he not a winger ? He brought nolito bro. They didn't force his hands to make those signings. He brought rarely tested ball-playing keeper whose mission is only to use legs for all balls coming to him. We have seen how he is very ordinary like a40's excel knowledge. Pep picked his choices and monsur released funds to buy them. Bravo,Stones, gundogan, nolito, jesus were all brought. If a coach cant make good choices of players to execute his plans then he is a mediocre in his job. You are using iheanacho as the second option to aguero, someone who is still learning the ropes as a striker. Pep deserves serious beatings. Must you get messi before you win big matches convincingly? Pep's failure to win ucl with bayern would be a child's play compared to his impending epl's failure. Pep is not only overrated, he is a fraud.

6 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pkasso(m): 8:22am On Dec 12, 2016
Looking forward to the UCl draws later today. I know how we all want to meet Arsenal again but I honestly don't mind any team as long as it's not Barca. But if it comes to that, then we take it. I'm sure they would also not want to draw us. Fingers crossed.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 12, 2016
Are you guys ready to draw Barcelona today? grin grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 9:44am On Dec 12, 2016
airmark:

They didn't force his hands to make those signings. He brought rarely tested ball-playing keeper whose mission is only to use legs for all balls coming to him. We have seen how he is very ordinary like a40's excel knowledge. Pep picked his choices and monsur released funds to buy them. Bravo,Stones, gundogan, nolito, jesus were all brought. If a coach cant make good choices of players to execute his plans then he is a mediocre in his job. You are using iheanacho as the second option to aguero, someone who is still learning the ropes as a striker. Pep deserves serious beatings

This is why i'm even happy - na him use him hand buy those Useless players wey dey fùck am up (Stones & Bravo in particular)...

Funny enough, Pep seems to be hell bent on sticking with some of those tactics that are causing More harm than good...

I hope & pray he doesnt learn grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 12, 2016
Kagawa10:

A40:

What did Pep see in John Stones tho? I want to believe that transaction na money laundering. I don't have a coaching badge and I could tell he was a rubbish defender even at Everton

My previous post was ironical that was why I posted a picture that showed what Guardiola has won since 2009. I don't know why EPL guys keep saying the dude is overrated after all he has won. Don't get me wrong bros..
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 12, 2016
airmark:

No excuse here bro, pep underrated epl and brought weaklings like burnthisleagedown sane to epl, to hit the ground running. Is he not a winger ? He brought nolito bro. They didn't force his hands to make those signings. He brought rarely tested ball-playing keeper whose mission is only to use legs for all balls coming to him. We have seen how he is very ordinary like a40's excel knowledge. Pep picked his choices and monsur released funds to buy them. Bravo,Stones, gundogan, nolito, jesus were all brought. If a coach cant make good choices of players to execute his plans then he is a mediocre in his job. You are using iheanacho as the second option to aguero, someone who is still learning the ropes as a striker. Pep deserves serious beatings. Must you get messi before you win big matches convincingly? Pep's failure to win ucl with bayern would be a child's play compared to his impending epl's failure. Pep is not only overrated, he is a fraud.

By this can we call Conte a fraud?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 10:17am On Dec 12, 2016
TRendlona:

My previous post was ironical that was why I posted a picture that showed what Guardiola has won since 2009. I don't know why EPL guys keep saying the dude is overrated after all he has won.

This is the problem with you 'up Barka' fans - na only to post pictures of trophy haul & mock Ronaldo una Sabi.

Your personal Lord and savior(Pep) is failing miserably in comical fashion as we speak. He also failed at Bayern (those disgraceful CL exits readily come to mind) & but ofcourse, his trophy haul with arguably the best footballing side in the history of the game is what a 'Barka Aye' fan like you would readily brandish.

By the end of the season, we would revisit this particular issue..

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 12, 2016
AdisaOwala:

That is the problem with you 'up Barka' fans - na only to post pictures of trophy haul & mock Ronaldo una Sabi.

Your personal Lord and savior(Pep) is failing in comical fashion as we speak. He also failed at Bayern (those disgraceful CL exits readily come to mind) & but ofcourse, his trophy haul with arguably the best footballing side in the history of the game is what a 'Barka Aye' fan like you would readily brandish.

Mr Adisa what are the criteria for being a good coach if I may ask..
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pelvicky(m): 10:33am On Dec 12, 2016
AdisaOwala:

Your personal Lord and savior(Pep) is failing in comical fashion as we speak.

How is he failing in comical fashion? The only coach failing in comical fashion is Mou after all the "am a champion bla bla chant" before the season start.

now, he is frustrated, getting himself sent off and calling out his players in public .

All of you will be make to look foolish when the season ends.

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 10:52am On Dec 12, 2016
pelvicky:

[s]How is he failing in comical fashion? The only coach failing in comical fashion is Mou after all the "am a champion bla bla chant" before the season start.

now, he is frustrated, getting himself sent off and calling out his players in public .

All of you will be make to look foolish when the season ends.[/s]

Another 'Up Barka' fan decides to pollute the blogosphere with tripe irrelevant to the discussion at hand.......in typical fashion ofcourse. grin

Wetin concern Mourihno with Pep's tactical gaffes & Poor judgement (as regards the purchase of players) - factors that have culminated in City's disappointing form in the EPL for fùck's sake? Was the convo ever about Mourihno or did anyone even compare both managers in the posts you read?

Stop slurping on Pep's cùm - it's bad for your breathe (and health in general)!

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 11:20am On Dec 12, 2016
AdisaOwala:

Another 'Up Barka' fan decides to pollute the blogosphere with tripe irrelevant to the discussion at hand.......in typical fashion ofcourse. grin

Wetin concern Mourihno with Pep's tactical gaffes & Poor judgement (as regards the purchase of players) - factors that have culminated in City's disappointing form in the EPL for fùck's sake? Was the convo ever about Mourihno or did anyone even compare both managers in the posts you read?

Stop slurping on Pep's cùm - it's bad for your breathe (and health in general)!

Using KDB at left wingback really annoyed me on Saturday because I had money riding on KDB anytime scorer.

This yarns sef blow my head.

“I am not a coach for the tackles. I don't train for tackles….What are tackles?”
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 11:37am On Dec 12, 2016
Nihilist:

Using KDB at left wingback really annoyed me on Saturday because I had money riding on KDB anytime scorer.

This yarns sef blow my head.

“I am not a coach for the tackles. I don't train for tackles….What are tackles?”

The agidi wey that arrogant baldman dey do go still cost am many more games - that hin obsession with unnecessary tactical inventions (& re-inventions) would be his greatest undoing in the EPL.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Kagawa10: 11:41am On Dec 12, 2016
TRendlona:

My previous post was ironical that was why I posted a picture that showed what Guardiola has won since 2009. I don't know why EPL guys keep saying the dude is overrated after all he has won. Don't get me wrong bros..

I don't even think he's overrated. Maybe overrated in the area of his signings but with the right players, he's capable of bringing the best out of his players. I don't even think someone like Mouriho would deem the likes of Iniesta and Xavi and Busquets good enough for his midfield, considering his style, even Messi would have been overlooked under him.

That said, that doesn't make Mourinho overrated either. He's got his own kind of style that's earned him some good titles and even though I don't really like such style, I respect him.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nihilist: 11:58am On Dec 12, 2016
AdisaOwala:

The agidi wey that arrogant baldman dey do go still cost am many more games - that hin obsession with unnecessary tactical inventions (& re-inventions) would be his greatest undoing in the EPL.

EPL wey no send anybody message.

Sharp sharp eruku smash and grab bandits na hin full EPL.

See that Leicester game... Leicester had 22% possession. They had the ball for less than 20 minutes all game and still managed to pot 4 goals.

Pep needs to wake up. EPL is not like Bundesliga where Bayern's opponents will give them back the ball to try again when they miss a shot.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
What God has joined together let no man put asunder/What God has joined together ooh let no man put asunder
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 12:24pm On Dec 12, 2016
A40:
What God has joined together let no man put asunder/What God has joined together ooh let no man put asunder

Guy - e no sure for una this season oh...
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Emaprince: 12:27pm On Dec 12, 2016
Arsenal will knock out Bayern!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 12:35pm On Dec 12, 2016
Pa Ramdeuter, A-40 and Davidbanky be like;

"Baba adupe o,Baba adupe o"....

5 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by elrony(m): 12:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
Emaprince:

A probability. ... grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 12, 2016
AdisaOwala:

His trophy haul with arguably the best footballing side in the history of the game.
Who created that great footballing side?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:47pm On Dec 12, 2016
AdisaOwala:

Guy - e no sure for una this season oh...
Nothing is sure in this life. However any team bar Barcelona was fine by me
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 12:48pm On Dec 12, 2016
Emaprince:

Arsenal playing at home in the 2nd leg is a Significant advantage IMO...

If they manage to get a decent result in Germany.....

CC A40
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 12:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
bykebyke:

Who created that great footballing side?

Why has he struggled (and failed) to replicate that feat with Bayern and (almost certainly) with City?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
AdisaOwala:

Why has he struggled (and failed) to replicate that feat with Bayern and (almost certainly) with City?
Nah simple question I ask..Who created that footballing side.

I didn't mention City or Bayern..Answer the one I asked.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:57pm On Dec 12, 2016
AdisaOwala:

Arsenal playing at home in the 2nd leg is a Significant advantage IMO...

If they manage to get a decent result in Germany.....

CC A40
Under Don Carlo I'm confident where the 2nd leg is played is immaterial. If na smash and grab or straight up outplaying them we dey there
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by pamcode(m): 12:59pm On Dec 12, 2016
I am here to felicitate with my guys- pkasso, Raumdeuter, A-40 on making the quarters this year again since they will be meeting our wife arsenal.
N. B. Bitches are not always loyal.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AdisaOwala: 1:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
bykebyke:

Nah simple question I ask..Who created that footballing side.

I didn't mention City or Bayern..Answer the one I asked.

Is Barca the only side he has managed or which kain quesion be this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) ... (1043) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.